๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฌ/๐—Ÿ.๐—•.

By NoNameReDd

this is the type of love that you probably dream for. a ride or die nigga. go on ahead n see if Melo gone rid... More

โ˜ฆ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XIII
XIX
XX
Im back ๐Ÿ˜
XXI
XXII
please!!
XXlll
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XXLL
XLIV
XLV
YOOOO
๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

XI

4.6K 111 8
By NoNameReDd

I laid down and looked out my window. Melo left to go do something and everyone else was busy.

If anything I didn't have a lot of friends but them. I was overthinking about when Melo yelled in my face.

I've never seen that nigga so angry before I was scared honestly. Then my phone rings.

Ranae🥰 wants to FaceTime..

I pick it up. "Hey girl." she smiled into the phone. "Hi." I smiled back. "Are you busy today?" she asked and she was in her car.

"Not that I know of no why?" I ask her. "Wanna go to a club tonight? It starts in an hour and ends at like 12:30-1:30 so we can get all booed up."

She said and it honestly sounds like fun. Plus I haven't been out in forever. "Yeah I'm down I'll send you my address," I said and we said bye.

Let's get dressed.
-
"Don't mess with my man!" I sang putting on my shorts. "Ima be the one to bring it to ya!" I sang louder.

This song was my shit. "Don't mess with my girl! Ima be the one to bring it to ya!" I smiled at myself in the mirror.

"Mya!!" I hear Melo and I instantly became confused. I turn my music off and Melo opens the door.

"Where are you going?" he looks at me up and down. "I'm going out tonight dip," I said and walked past him.

"With?" he asked again. "My boyfriend." I joked. "Huh?! Boyfriend?!" He looks at me. "Nigga I'm kidding. I'm going with Ranae." I laughed.

"Man.." he shook his head. I put my shoes on. "You can't go out with yo ass showing." Melo covers me up with his hoodie.

"Melo stop." I laughed. "I'm serious Mya you ain't goin out like that I'm tellin' yo ass right now." he started.

"You act like a nigga gone ask to fuck and I'm gonna automatically say yes." I glare at him. "Would you?" he raised his eyebrows.

"You're so dumb." I laughed and went back to the bathroom and did my makeup. Melo follows me and sat on the counter.

"I have a game soon," he said looking at me. "When?" I look at him. "Uhh on Monday," he said and I nod.

"I got it." I smile at him and finish my makeup.
-
I was done with my makeup and Ranae was on her way. Melo had a few of his friends over since I was leaving and I didn't have an issue with it.

I walk out of my room since I was bout to leave. "Melo," I call for him over the loud music. He looks up and got up walking to me.

"You bout to dip?" he asked and I nodded. "Be safe. Text me." he kisses me. Ohhhhh.

"I will," I said and he hugs me and let me out the door.
-

Sorry for da short chapter but aye one of my viewers dm'd me and gave me an idea for another love on the brain book 👀!! Aye y'all might get anotha one😏.

Fuckidy fuck misspelling on my dead cat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 447 16
if it isn't love why do I feel this way why does she stay on my mind? a melo ball fanfic
80.2K 1.9K 15
in which a girl and a boy are dating and everyone thinks there picture perfect , but no one knows what happens behind close doors . or "Man what are...
61.2K 733 45
LaMelo was a basketball star. Goofy and carefree. He never really cared for relationships after the ones he's been in previously. Mariah was a talent...
48.6K 969 36
This a part 2 of the 1st love on the brain book if you haven't read that one make sure to go read it and then come back to this ! Enjoy ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ