We're supposed to be enemies|...

بواسطة Notunbreakable

✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream an... المزيد

Roles/people included
Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 2: First traitor found
Chapter 3: More trouble
Chapter 4: Meeting A6d
Chapter 5: Secrets are out
Chapter 6: A Dream? Or a Nightmare?
Chapter 7: "Answer us!"
Chapter 8: Relationship found
Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"
Chapter 10: A search
Chapter 12: Day 2
Chapter 13: Day 3, a hunt. Manhunt?
Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)
Chapter 15: A death, with blood (Pt. 2)
Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?
Chapter 17: A so called 'peace treaty'
Chapter 18: Alliance with the enemy
Chapter 19: The Blood was Drawn
Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)
Chapter 21: Is anyone even safe anymore?
Chapter 22: Everything is now all about luck, death, and choice
Chapter 23: End...
About 3 years later...
Acknowledgements

Chapter 11: Day 1

333 5 19
بواسطة Notunbreakable

TW// Mentions of blood and injury, swearing,
Ships: Puffychu, platonic ranbbo

With Puffy and Niki

"War!?" Puffy yelled. "Again?!"

Niki placed down her phone, "Yeah." she glanced at Puffy. "This time with Punz and Hannah's group."

Puffy looked at Niki phone. "Haven't we agreed to nver declare war again?!"

Niki bit her lip. "It was blank talk."

Puffy looked up at Niki. "What?"

"I was there, it was not really obvious but Dream and Fundy were saying that they wouldn't declare war anymore, especially after Fundy's mom, Sally, died. But Dream said it in a somewhat sarcastic tone." Niki let out. She looked down at her girlfriend. "Guess it was all a lie love."

Puffy held back tears. "Great."

Niki hugged Puffy, "We'll make it." she gave Puffy, a knowing smile. "I promise."

Puffy sighed. "Wish we can all get along."

Niki sighed as well. "I do too, but you know, Fundy and Dream can't resist seeing the other one hurt I guess."

Puffy just hugged Niki, "Can I do your hair?" she said changing the subject.

Niki laughed, knowing that Puffy changed the subject but went along with it. "Of course you can Puffy."

Puffy smiled. "Ok!"

Ranboo and Tubbo walked in, "Niki? Puffy?" Tubbo asked.

"Hm?" Puffy said, turning to face Tubbo. "Yeah Tubbo?"

"George needs you." Tubbo replied.

Niki got up. "And why should we trust you?"

"George was watching us Niki, he wanted us to get you." Ranboo said, fairly defensively.

Niki was about to say something but then Puffy shot her a look, so she kept quiet. "Well- Alright, thanks you two." Puffy.

Tubbo gave a small smile, "No problem!" him and Ranboo ran off.

Niki looked at Puffy. "You sure they aren't tricking us?"

Puffy got up. "I'm sure."

Niki nodded and reached out to hold Puffy's hand.

Puffy chuckled, she grabbed Niki's hand and they both walked to George.

George was sitting in the living room, wearing his typical outfit with his somewhat fluffy hair and a blue jacket with a gray shirt with a black stripe on it. As for pants, it was just a dark navy blue with a belt and black and white shoes. He loved wearing some sort of crown, in memory of roleplays he did with his friends and he has heterochromia, Brown on the left and a gray blue on the right, he has some light scars on him and his black and white googles, "Hey Niki! Hey puffy!" He called over.
(If you're curious this is what he looks like):

Puffy and Niki walked over to him, letting go each other's hand.

George placed his hand on his lap. "So you two heard about the war?"

Niki nodded, "yeah." she and Puffy sat next to George.

George sighed, "I don't know how this is going to go." he said. "With Punz and Hannah's group on our side, this can have disastrous results."

Puffy nodded, "Yeah, as well as one of their members is in the hospital." Puffy added.

George bit his lip but didn't say anything.

Someone then knocked on the door.

George got up, "Must be someone's from Punz's group." he walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hey George!" A brown-haired male with a streak of goldish yellow in his hair. "Is Clay here?"

George shook his head. "Sorry Foolish, he's not here yet."

There was a knock at the sliding glass door that led to the backyard. Niki, Puffy, George, and even Foolish, turned to it.

"Dream!" George cried. He ran to the door and opened it. Dream had a bloody scar on his face where his blindfold was, on his right eye. "They aren't messing around this time."

Niki ran to get the first aid kit, Puffy behind her, as Foolish ran up to Dream, "Hey Foolish." Dream said when he saw Foolish.

Foolish stepped next to him. "Who attacked you?"

Dream sighed, "I had a run in with Sam. I told him that he was a traitor and his 'boyfriend,'" he said that with quotation around 'boyfriend.' "Threatened to give me a scar and ripped my blindfold, which he did. Likely to show something."

Niki just then ran to Dream with bandages and another blindfold. "Here Dream."

Dream shook his head, "It's fine Niki." he looked at Foolish as the blood dripped down off his face. "Did you bring anyone else?"

Foolish was stunned that Dream refused a bandage but said. "I didn't bring anyone else, Dream."

Dream nodded. "Alright!"

Niki handed Dream the bandages and blindfold. "Just take them."

Dream sighed and took it, then covered the scar.

Sapnap headed towards them, "Guys," he starting panting when he got to them, trying to catch his breath.

Puffy looked at Sapnap. "What happened?"

Sapnap caught his breath. "I have news about Skeppy."

Dream glanced at Foolish, thinking he has something to do with it, then back at Sap. "What?"

"He's alive, but not at the hospital." Sapnap said.

Foolish bit his lip. "I may have an idea where he is."

Everyone in the area looked at him, "I'll explain." Foolish said.

With Skeppy

Skeppy's POV

Already been here for about 2 hours, I'm losing my mind. This 'Punz' guy, or whatever his gender is, is violent as hell. And Hannah is basically the same just slightly more friendly.

I'm still slightly curious about the other 4 people, all I know is that they are part of this hell of a group.

"Hey uh, dab me up?" I heard.

I looked up and saw a human... With slime on them?

They gave a small wave. "Hello!"

I didn't know what to say so I just said: "hi"

The human slime hybrid(?) Started introducing themself.

Turns out their name is Charlie but goes by Slimecicle. I never bothered asking why.

Slimecicle's POV

This diamond dude is pretty nice! He looks pretty cool too! Too bad he won't join us.

No one's POV

They were just looking at each other until Purpled came in.

"Slimecicle, what are you doing?" he asked.

Slimecicle turned to look at him. "Just checking on him, Grayson!"

Purpled sighed. "Again, no calling me Grayson and you were staring him."

Slimecicle shrugged. "Ok."

Purpled just looked at Slimecicle then at Skeppy. "Did he bother you?"

Skeppy shook his head, "You're bothering me instead." He gave a small laugh. Slimecicle backed away.

Purpled looked at Skeppy. "Oh? Really?"

Skeppy chuckled, "You're just a kid, what can you do?" He started laughing more. "Kick me?"

Slimecicle stood in a corner, watching the entire thing unfold, scared for Skeppy, "Purpled, don't hurt him." He hoped.

Purpled gave a smile, "Correction: I'm a minor, 17, a teen and," he uncovered his right eye, "I have done self defense classes in the past." His right eye looked like it was dripping something that looked like blood, just purple.

Skeppy started at the purple 'blood' on Purpled's face "What's the-"

Purpled started laughing, sending chills through Skeppy and Slimecicle became more tense, "So cute, has anyone taught you about this?" (Not shipping them!) He teasingly said. "This isn't blood."

Skeppy looked at him, "T-Then what is it?" He stuttered.

Purpled smiled, wiped some of it off his face and wiped it on Skeppy's wrist. Skeppy started screaming, quietly, in pain.

Slimecicle started heading towards the door, he was spotted by Purpled, "Aw, don't spoil the fun Slimecicle." He said, as Skeppy started trying to hold back tears.

"This is out of my slime hands!" Slimecicle remarked.

Purpled looked at them, "Then  don't get anyone." He hissed, "I'll make sure you won't either." He said, looking at Skeppy.

"What the heck is this purple stuff?!" Skeppy yelled in agony.

Purpled laughed silently. "Acid."

"Then how did you-"

"I'll add more if you don't shut up!" Purpled ordered and Skeppy grew silent. Only Slimecicle was not in Purpled's way.

"You need to stop Grayson!" Slimecicle said.

Purpled got out a lighter, "YOU. SHUT. UP!" He yelled.

Slimecicle, even though knowing he's going to get hurt, tackled Purpled to the ground, "Ow! This acid of yours burns!" Slimecicle yelled as he pinned Purpled to the ground.

Purpled reaches for the lighter but Slimecicle held him down. All the commotion made Punz head in. "What in the world is going on!?"

"Just patch eye up!" Slimecicle said hastily, not forming complete sentences grammatically correct.

"Purpled! What have I said about the acid!?" Punz yelled, grabbing the eyepatch.

"You never let me have fun/torture with the captives!" Purpled yelled.

"I was planning to let you on your birthday!" Punz said. "It's only in a month!"

Purpled looked at Punz, "You don't mean it! You're just trying to make me feel better!" he yelled.

Punz sighed. "I'm not, I'm saying the truth."

Purpled grabbed the eyepatch from Punz. "You-"

Punz nodded, "Yes." he smiled. "I'm saying the truth."\

Purpled covered his eye. "Wait, what?"

Punz looked at him. "Slimecicle, get off of him."

Slimecicle nodded and released Purpled.

Purlped hugged Punz. "I'm sorry."

Punz chuckled, "You shouldn't apologize to me." they looked at Skeppy.

Purpled sighed, he got up and went over to Skeppy. "Uh, Skep?"

Skeppy looked up at Purpled. "Yeah?"

Purpled held his breath, "Sorry for putting- my acid on your wrist."

Skeppy gave a small smile. "It's fine Purpled."

Purpled gave a small smile back.

"Fairly forgiving? Interesting...." Punz thought.

A silver brownish haired female walked in. "What happened?"

Slimecicle looked at her. "Oh hey Alyssa."

There was then a small explosion.

Punz relized what it was, "Hide Zak!" he ordered. "Get ready."

Slimecicle untied Skeppy quickly, "Follow me." They both headed somewhere else.

Punz looked at Purpled, "I'm allowing you to use the acid only this time." they said. "But not on the face."

Purpled nodded, he ran to find people, taking off his eyepatch at the same time.

Alyssa loaded her G-17 pistol. "Should I?"

Punz shook their head, 'I don't want too many people shot to death." he put up his hood, "Just use 5 bullets, shoot them in the arm or leg." he ran up to find Purpled.

Alyssa sighed; she took out some of the ammo from her gun and ran as well.

With Hannah

Ranboo had a sword, fighting Hannah.

"YOU LITTLE TRAITOR!" She yelled. "YOU BLEW UP PART OF THE HOUSE."

Ranboo pushed her to the ground, "I know." he glanced at Callahan, passed out.

"Ack! a scream came. "Fucking god! What is that?!"

"Tubbo..." Ranboo thought looking away from Hannah. That was a mistake. And Hannah knew it.

Hannah jumped Ranboo, causing him to drop his sword.

"FUCK!" Ranboo yelled.

Hannah ran to Purpled, taking Ranboo's sword with her.

"She took my sword." Ranboo thought. He turned towards Callahan. He went up to him, seeing that Tubbo, during the explosion, knocked him out during the explosion.

Ranboo ripped a part of his shirt and covered Callahan right eye, since it was bleeding Ranboo decided to stay with Callahan.

With Purpled and Tubbo

"Heh, weak, aren't you?" Purpled laughed. "Looks like you can only make and explode bombs, but can't PvP."

Tubbo hissed. "YOU-"

Purpled smiled, he flung some acid at Tubbo's arm.

Tubbo gave a small scream of pain and then got up and ran to Ranboo.

Purpled tried to chase him but Punz told him not to.

A start of a war, starting off with a defeat for the Scars, but a win for the Smiles.

Hello :D hopefully you aren't skipping school or staying up to read this- Anyway, there will be more 5undy but I WILL keep it at least at PG since Fundy is uncomfy with sexualization, but thank you for the support.

The comments on this story makes my day, thank you all :]
-Unbreakable 12/13/21

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

324K 11.7K 38
Dream is a hitman and needs a new partner. He doesn't like the small British boy his boss told him to be his new partner. At all. Wich could be a pro...
587 21 18
"You and I got matching scars." Oli has been single for almost a year and has been doing some soul searching. Finally ready to join the world of dati...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...