The War - Dream x Reader

By dumbxxash

DISCONTINUED this was written in 2021 *Dream smp AU* have fun reading ♡♡ More

Woods
Outmanned
Restless Sleep
Home
Traitor
Only escapes
Patrol
Flustered
Healing
Plans
The Truth
Cautious
Unbelieveable
Lake
Mistaken
Clingy
Visitors
Confronting
Kiss and Tell
Accidents Happen
Anxious
"She's in love with the enemy."
Secrets Kept
Old Friends
right place, wrong time
It was meant to be... right?
Preparing
Considered Lucky
"It's you isn't it."
A New Era
Feel Better

Prologue

11.7K 128 18
By dumbxxash

Welcome!

This book was first written on February 14th (the day I created this account.)

I want everyone who is just now reading this book to know that this is the first book I've written. It is probably cringey, as I reform from rereading any of my work. It just embarrasses me.

Also, my paragraphs might look overly long. Please don't mind that at all (I was really bad at writing) there are also probably typos that I never corrected. Just ignore it the best you can.

It's like every other Dream fic, but I still hope you enjoy the best you can. I seriously dont deserve all the support I got on this book.

sorry for lowering your expectations, but enjoy what you can :).

--dumbxxash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 794 12
We need more traitor tubbo in our lives. So behold with my shitty writing style and lack of motivation: my traitor tubbo au. Also this was written li...
23.8K 1.1K 36
• BOOK TWO OF THE KAIIDTH SERIES! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ - ''You know, I'm kind of against planning things out.'' Dream said bluntly, leaning back to rest his...
283K 5.9K 24
Where George's childhood friend y/n finally meets the Dream Team❤️😌 Started: 27th September 2020 Finished:14th February 2021 <3
318K 9.6K 32
streaming. you've been doing it for forever, since you were 14. you're currently 20 in this story. well, it all got chaotic once you auditioned for...