The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Family Bio

4K 48 17
By LavenderBlitz

Now that we've covered your traits and powers, let's take a quick look at your Family. Over the past 4 years your family has definitely grown. Both in size and bonds.

Eijiro Kirishima: Your Brother by Heart and Best Friend! Red Riot! Aka Eijiro Kirishima! He has been by your side since day one, and the two of you have become inseparable since that fateful day. He is your second half. Some would argue your bond with him is greater than with your wives.

Son: Here he is. Your one and only little bro. Son is now 16 years old and is just beginning a journey of his own. You let him move in with you a few years back, and he doesn't regret it.

Yang Xiao Long: Here she comes. The Woman with the toughest willpower around! Yang Xiao Long, your first lover. She provides you will all of her love and support, and the both of you share the interest of being thrill seekers. She's your Wrathful Goddess.

Blake Belladonna: The most quiet of your wives, and the most reasonable. Blake Belladonna. At first glance she may seem a bit cold, but once you get to know her she's a lot warmer than what meets the eye.

Koneko Toujou: The Kuudere of the batch. Koneko is quiet yet confident. And that's her charm. She also has a strong spirit when given the proper motivation. Her spirit isn't the only thing that's strong though.

Tsuyu Asui: Arguably the most unique of the many wives. Tsuyu tends to speak whatever is on her mind. And that can get her to all sorts of places. However she is also very kind and understanding, and always tries her best.

Asia Argento: Asia is dirty without knowing, and that's what makes her pure. Asia is always there to help when you're in over your head. And as you know by now she likes to pray to god. A lot. And you listen to each and every one of those prayers.

Weiss Schnee: Probably the biggest Tsundere around, Weiss is stubborn but always concerned for your safety, and always makes sure you at least have a few Senzu beans before you leave for any kind of fight.

Velvet Scarlatina: The Ultimate Example of a friendly lover. Velvet, being your wife, loves you with all of her heart, yes. But she is probably the most casual with you besides Yang. That's why you tend to hang out with her a lot.

Itsuka Kendo: Kendo has a strong passion for battle, just like yourself. Most people compare her with Yang, but Yang simply wants thrill. Kendo LOVES action. Especially hand to hand combat. With you being a Saiyan, that draws you in.

Kyoka Jiro: Jiro is probably the most distant out of all of the girls. Not towards you of course, but in general. Even now she's rather share her interests with You and your other Wives more than anyone else. But she always has your support.

Sucy Manbavaran: Probably the most "out there" out of all of your wives, Sucy is quiet. She doesn't interact with people much, and overall she doesn't care about many things. However she does know her shit, and is always willing to help when the situation demands it.

Lotte Yanson: The Purest of the Pure. No matter what you do, it seems close to impossible to make Lotte upset. She's always there for you, and is always ready to support you in any way she can.

S/N (Son Name): Your little warrior, and your first born Son. S/N now being a little older at six years old and being able to do things, he really enjoys rough housing with his old man, and has inherited your thirst for battle. Wether that's a good thing or a bad thing, we'll just have to wait and see.

Chloe: Chloe is your first born daughter and was born days after the wedding with Blake being Biological mother. Chloe is timid and shy. She wants to be strong like you, but lacks the confidence. Luckily her big brother is always there to support her.

Crystal: The Newest addition to your children, and the youngest. Crystal is only about a year old. Koneko is the Biological mother, but while she took on more of her mother's Genes, she inherited your outgoing personality. She's always eager to play and is always happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 215 36
(Y/N) (L/N) is setting off along with his Childhood Friends, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long have in order to get their Hunter Licenses! Along the way...
4.5K 79 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...
53.5K 776 21
hated, abused, tortured... these things are normal for Y/n. Born in a world where the 99% of people has Sacred Gears, Devil fruits, Quirks, Semblance...
104K 1.9K 50
The world of DxD was destroyed by the Saiyan man known as Togara with no way to defeat him they all flee to the overworld known as Remnant Now in Rem...