Tokyo Revengers x Trans!Masc...

_broken_typewriter tarafından

Coming from a household with a widowed mother, as stress builds up Y/N is easy to get into trouble. Y/N alway... Daha Fazla

Dark Age, Ribbons of Pink
A Wise Dragon, A Friend
Got a Secret, Could You Keep It
Step In The Same River Twice
* Few words from Author *
Said Too Much, It Overflowed
I Hope You Take It As a Sign
You Can Find Me In The Sky
All For One
All For One
Quick Author's Note #2
Precious Ride
Precious Ride
Precious Ride
Second Chance
Sunny Place
Y/N's character & Author's Note
Ghost
One Step Forward
And If Somebody Hurts You, I Wanna Fight
Beginning Of The Collapse
Along With Me, Who Was
Unable To Say Goodbye
Or Move On From You
The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To
Return
Author's Note #3
Is When I'm Alone
With You
Requests! - Author's Note
Like an Unbroken Spell
Tongue Out, Just Like A Dog
Eccedentesiast
I Hate You For What You Did, and I Miss You Like A Little Kid
Having Bad Ideas
Crawlin' Back to You
Oh Sinners Come Down, Gather Round
It's All My Fault, You See
Wanna Be a Good Boy, Wanna Be a Gangster
Important A/N + Art Dump
New Year's Special Short! Ft. Kenji and Sanzu
When Suddenly We Fell Apart
Announcement (will delete shortly)

Or Perhaps A Curse

1.3K 67 76
_broken_typewriter tarafından

"So, Takemitchy.

What's the deal with you and Draken?"

Takemitchy sweatdropped at your question, he was shooting his gaze around the entire street, as if there was an answer he could give you written on a wall somewhere. He looked back at you after a moment when he recollected himself a bit.

"I-I can't exactly explain it... but Draken-kun might be in trouble and I gotta make sure nothing happens. So, if you'll excuse me, Y/N,

I need to go follow him now."

The blonde built up enough courage to try and pass by you, going after Draken. You, however, weren't done here just yet. You grabbed him by his shoulder strongly, pulling him back to face you.

"Not so fast, Takemitchy."

Takemitchy gulped, growing visibly nervous because Draken was getting away with each second and you were probably going to end his entire existence right now. He was surprised you haven't mentioned your little incident from the evening of the meeting yet.

"I'mma tag along."

His gaze shot towards your face, meeting your eyes. He realized now that he could actually see your whole face now. You must've been wearing the mask only for gang related business, so that no one could associate you with Toman in your daily life or people from other gangs who you might spy on.

He could figure out all of that only thanks to Yamagishi's lecture. You were basically his idol. Someone he looked up to. But hence your careful approach when it came to your identity and you in general, there wasn't too much known about you.

That's why Yamagishi got so excited when Takemitchy mentioned you're his friend in front of him. Or at least, you said you are friends? Takemitchy was very confused as to what it is between you. To him, you were also a potential threat when it came to Hina. Stupid boy.

"Wait- what? Really? Why?"

"If that's alright with you, of course. It's beneficial for the both of us, don't ya think?"

You started to circle around him, but without any sign of threats this time.

"I know where Draken is heading. You probably wouldn't be able to catch up to him alone by now. Also, I want to get to know you better, Takemitchy~"

You were standing by his side now. You leaned closer to his ear.

"We're friends, after all. Right?"

"Y-yeah!"

Takemitchy barely blurted out. You smiled at him playfully like a kid all of a sudden.

"Plus I'm really fucking bored and stalking Draken sounds fun."

You admitted, making Takemitchy's jaw drop in disbelief.

"Eh?!"

"Yosh, let's go then, compadre!"

Before Takemitchy had a chance to react you were already making your way off to somewhere. He ran after you as you walked casualy yet surprisingly fast, your hands in your pockets as usual.

"Wait up, Y/N-kun!"

Takemitchy was surprised by your effortless quick pace.

"Sorry Takemitchy but this is as slow as I can go. That's just fruity people powers y'know?"

"Huh?!"

You continued to walk through multiple alleyways, turning corners as if nothing.

"B-but Y/N-kun, this isn't the way Draken went!"

You rolled your eyes as you continued to walk facing ahead.

"Draken is a fast fuck because he got them long ass legs. He might be in his destination already, that's why we're takin' complimentary shortcuts. Convenient, isn't it?"

You turned your head around very slightly, just enough so Takemitchy could see your close-eyed smile. This seemed to work enough to shut him up. Since he was being a good boy you even shared where you were aheaded at the moment.

"Draken is on his way to meet up with Mikey to grab some food at Mikey's favorite restaurant."

You spoke calmly in a friendly tone, so he would just fucking relax already, what the hell. His eyebrows were still furowed on his face.

"I see..."

"Which is a perfect opportunity for us to sit down nicely and have a nice chat ♡"

Takemitchy still didn't really trust your confidence in your plans.

"R-right. But are we really going to have enough time for that?"

You slowed down, letting Takemitchy catch up enough to walk right next to you. This allowed you to wrap your arm around his neck, dragging him like your taller friends would do to you.

"Can you trust me at least a little, Takemitchy? Mikey will buy us enough time without even realizing it, you can count on that. Just... Relax."

You let go off him as you reached another turn. The exit of the alleyway you were walking through until now. Gesturing for Takemitchy to wait a little, you peeked from around the corner, scanning the area. Sure enough, Draken and Mikey just entered the restaurant.

"Awright, let's go. Quick!"

You grabbed Takemitchy's wrist, dragging him behind you mercilessly. The two of you entered the restaurant carefully and found a place near Draken and Mikey, that was hidden enough by the wall separating each table. They were just sitting and having an unsignificant chat before the waitress could get to them. This was your chance to interrogate- have a nice chat with Takemitchy.

"So, here they are, as I promised. See? You can trust me."

Takemitchy looked down at the table, a bit embarrassed.

"Yes, sorry."

"You're fine, compadre! Just chill already, you're kinda freaking me out too."

He looked at you, wide eyed. As his expression gained it's casual softness, he scratched his temple with his finger.

"S-sorry for that."

You gave him another close-eyed smile as you sunk into your seat more comfortably.

"Now, that's more like it!~"

You lied. You weren't freaked out by his dumbass behavior at all, but in order to gain his trust you had to give him the feeling of upper hand, you had to show vulnerability, just for him to have at least a little bit more confidence and relax. Now you could begin to really talk.

"So, Takemitchy. I really wanna trust you, I do. You're Mikey's friend, therefore you are my friend, too. That's why I want to do this the nice way and not like I tend to do it with other gang's bastards."

You shifted your gaze towards where the targeted duo was sitting, still waiting for the waitress. Great. Even though you paused your speech, Takemitchy waited patiently for you to continue.

"It's just that you have that look in your eyes. The look that I see so often - you know something Takemitchy. You know something and you try to act like you don't or you try to hide things very desperatelly. Please don't think badly of me for being suspicious of you, but how am I supposed to know you're not involved with some other fuckers? You are running around saying Draken is in trouble, but how would you know that?"

Takemitchy's eyebrows were furrowed. He was thinking about what to tell you, how to prove himself. Okay, he was starting to be nervous again, but he needed to stay calm and think. Your sudden seriousness in your tone was kind of intimidating to him. Seeing you needed to reasure him again to come out of his shell, you spoke again.

"Look, Takemitchy. I don't believe you work for anyone."

He looked at you, his eyes widened slightly in interest. You gave him a faint smile.

"I was in your place a few years ago myself. Mikey didn't know me and he suspected me of working for another gang. I was scared shitless."

You chuckled upon recalling the memory from your other birth day. From the day Toman came to be. Your words seemed to have the right effect on Takemitchy. He leaned forwards in his place across the table.

"R-really?"

"Yup. You remind me of myself back then. That's why I believe I'm just throwin' false accusations.

But then, how do you know Draken is in trouble?"

Finally, Takemitchy seemed to relax and gain some trust in you. He shifted his gaze around, thinking about how to proceed. Then, an idea sparked in his mind. An idea and a realization that startled him slightly.

Yamagishi told him you were gathering information for Mikey and reporting everything to him. Meaning this converstation could go dangerously wrong for Takemichi. But he remembered what you said the other day.

"M-May I ask you for something first?"

You were surprised and intrigued by his sudden involvement. You tilted your head to the side slightly.

"Hmm?~"

"You said... You said you owe me for earlier, right?"

You leaned closer, putting your elbows on the table and resting your chin on your hands.

"Yes, I did say that."

Takemitchy looked directly into your eyes now.

"Y/N-kun, I'd like to use up those favors now."

You were thoroughly impressed, shocked, and amused at the same time. This guy... this guy was seriously trying to bargain with you. You had to give him props for his courage.

"I see... So you'd like to bargain, huh?"

"I-I suppose so..."

Takemitchy seemed to be having second thoughts about his decision. You couldn't help but feel kinda sorry for him. He seemed like something was seriously bothering him.

Something other than you.

"Don't worry, Takemitchy. I wouldn't lie when it comes to this, that's unprofessional."

You gave him a reasuring smile.

"So, what is it that you want to ask of me?"

With probably the most confidence you have seen in him for a while now, Takemitchy proposed his request.

"You must promise you won't tell Mikey about anything we might talk about. It'll stay between us."

You were surprised he thought this far ahead. The means of his request were rather suspicious again but you were certain you could handle things yourself if Takemitchy did turn out to have outer motives.

"Okay. I will not to share these informations with anyone."

Takemitchy didn't quite expect you to agree this easily.

"Would you like to order something?"

A sweet voice of a girl in a nice uniform-like outfit interupted you. You looked up at the girl with raised eyebrows that changed into a charming close-eyed smile in matter of split second.

" [favorite/drink] for me please! ♡ "

The waitress' cheeks gained a pink tint before she wrote your order down.

"Coke, please."

The waitress nodded at the two of you with a smile before walking off, passing by another waiter who walked in Mikey's and Draken's direction. You turned your head to face Takemitchy, giving him a smirk with narrowed eyes.

"Let's make this more interesting, and easier for you, alright, Takemitchy?"

He had the look that clearly waited for you to continue. You smiled more sweetly as you tilted your head.

"We will exchange information. You tell me what you know and I will tell you something in return. That's fair, right?"

"Y-yeah..."

Takemitchy smiled a little back. Maybe you weren't that bad after all. This was his perfect chance to get to know the Y/N Akkun was so close with in the future.

"Awright. I'll tell you my juiciest secret, only my friends know..."

Takemitchy seemed to lean slightly forward as if to get closer to you. He looked very intrigued and interested in your words.

"... and you will tell me everything you know about this trouble that Draken is in, okay?"

You caught his curiousity onto your bait, he looked hesitant to tell you everything but hearing your biggest secret only your friends know? How could he turn that offer down? Takemitchy nodded in agreement.

You closed your eyes as if to prepare for what you're about to tell him. You pushed yourself up and towards him using your elbows that rested on the table. He leaned closer as well. Putting your hand next to your face as if not to let anyone else catch your words you whispered to Takemitchy.

"I was actually born as a girl."

You let yourself fall back into your seat slowly meanwhile Takemitchy more like jumped back

"H-Heh?!!"

He looked so shocked it made you chuckle.

"But I'm still more of a man than you."

"So you- you are?!"

"Yep."

"But- You are one of Toman's strongest!"

"Yessir!"

You were enjoying the praise. Is that what people spread about you in rumors? You felt so cool. Your arms were crossed over your chest as you nodded to his statements. Suddenly, you looked him dead in the eye, which made him shut up.

"The other day by the river. I overdid my binding..."

You said with an embarrassed grin as you pointed your thumb to your chest. Takemitchy looked puzzled for a second before gasping lightly in realization. He remembered the way Mikey woulnd't tell him what's wrong. Everything made sense to him now. He was surprisingly happy to know you weren't sick after all.

"Don't you dare underestimate me, though. I'm still as much of a boy as you are!"

You lectured, receiving fast aggressive nods from Takemitchy as a response.

"Yes, yes, of course!"

He felt really proud to be this close to you now. His overflowing enthusiasm dimmed once you spoke again.

"Now, your turn."

He looked at your serious gaze before turning his glance towards the table. Takemitchy took a moment to think yout how much he can actually tell you.

"W-well... Draken-kun might get into an argument with Mikey any day now..."

You listened very carefully in silence.

"That would lead to dispute among the gang itself... and on the 3rd of August Draken-kun's going to...

die."

Your eyes widened at his last words, cold washed over you.

'What the fuck? What the fuck? Die? Draken is going to die? What is he saying?'

"Y-Y/N-kun?"

You snapped out of your short trance. Blinking a few times you straightened your posture.

"You're lying... This is a sick joke, right?"

You glared into his eyes, reading his features. That made your feel even sicker.

"You... You're deadass serious."

You said in disbelief. You knew he wouldn't tell you how he knew this. How was that possible? Mikey and Draken in an argument? There's no way. Right?

"I can't allow that to happen, that's why I'm going to protect Draken."

You snickered at how deeply serious Takemitchy's words were, yet they were so stupid.

"If Draken isn't going to protect himself, how the hell do you expect to protect him? You."

Takemitchy sweatdropped at your words. You were right, he was weak. But he simply had no choice but to do it himself. Or so he thought.

"You might not be able to do something like that. But I am."

He raised his head in pleasant surprise, looking up at your face. Your eyebrows were narrowed in true concern for your dear tall friend, but your lips showed a confident warm smile.

"Let me help, Takemitchy. Friends are supposed to have each other's back, right?"

With those words, you reached out your hand to him, waiting for him to seal the deal. His eyebrows furrowed and his gaze that aimed at your hand was so sharp it could almost chop your hand right off. He looked as though he was doing a main character inner monologue. Takemitchy reached out his hand back, grasping yours tightly. You shook his hand lightly.

"Looks like we got a deal, compadre ♡"

"Yeah."

Just when you pulled your hands away, your peripheral vision caught a beatiful figure.

"Here's your order!"

The girl chirped cheerfull as she set a glass in front of each of you. She gave you a cheeky smile, yet completely ignored Takemitchy, before turning to walk away.

"Hmm. What's with her?"

You mumbled as you looked in the direction she walked away.

"She looks okay to me. What's that under your glass by the way?"

Takemitchy stared at your drink as he sipped through the straw in his coke.

"Haa?"

You raised a brow, turning your gaze to inspect your drink. Sure enough, after you picked up your glass, there was a paper placed neatly underneath. You set the glass aside, picking the note up. There was a number on it. Damn. Even here?

"What is it?"

Takemitchy asked, he was so oblivious. You sighed before putting the paper into your pocket. You could've sworn you heard giggling as you did that.

"A phone number, Takemitchy. I believe you've never seen much of those, huh?"

He started choking on his coke, the fizz burned his throat.

"Oi, don't die idiot, we have a deal."

You spoke to Takemitchy in an unfazed tone before taking a sip of your drink as well.

"I- I'm okay..."

You looked at the struggling boy, he was dumb but also kinda precious. You didn't blame Hina for liking him that much anymore. Feeling a bit bad for being mean to him, you decided to make up for it.

"Sorry for that. You can go on and be the one asking now."

At first, he made a surprised expression with his mouth slightly agape, that changed into a warm smile shortly. The blonde thought about what question at you could be useful, but then his eyes landed on your exposed neck as you looked above you on the ceiling light for some reason. Curiousity got the better of him.

"Um..."

He started hesitantly, making you aim your gaze on him, tilting your head slightly.

"Why... why is your tattoo like that?"

Takemitchy remembered this was part of Yamagishi's excited lecture. He talked about what it was, but that no one knew the real story behind it. You were really surprised he asked this out of all things, but fortunatelly you had an excuse up your sleeve so it didn't matter. As you reached your hand up, touching the tattooed skin partially from the side, you put on a sweet close-eyed smile.

"Oooh, this little thing?~ It's upside down, isn't it...

I guess I'm just quirky like that ♡"

Takemitchy's eyebrows furrowed. This wasn't what Yamagishi had told him, and he wouldn't be mistaken about his favorite gangster.

"Didn't you say that friends don't lie, Y/N-kun?"

Your eyes shot wide open upon Takemitchy questioning you while using your own words from before.

"Your tattoo... It's an upside-down tarot card, judgement in reverse. The card in that position means guilt, shame, unforgiveness, am I right?"

You looked at him with your eyebrows furrowed deeply, you were basically staring at him through them.

"Let me ask, you know this from that Yamagishi friend of yours, right? There's no way someone like you would know that."

"Y-yeah. But you said I'm the one asking the questions now."

Takemitchy grew nervous from the look in your eyes. But at the same time, that probably made him even more curious.

"Yes, you are quite right.

Unwillingness to move on from past mistake, to forgive one's self. Blame, shame, guilt, you name it."

It wasn't the full truth, only proving your very own denial further. You were glaring at Takemitchy, your head lowered. He was going into depths of your mind no one else dared.

"What does it mean to you? Why did you get it?"

He was oblivious to the fact of how much he was pushing his luck by now. He was triggering something within you, you could feel your chest get tight, as well as your throat.

You straightened your opsture, your chin lifted up slightly. With those blank eyes and a head tilt, the confession rolled off your tongue, a hint of agonizing pain hidden deep behind your words and tone.

A confession Takemitchy wasn't ready to hear.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"It's because...

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"I've killed a man,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Takemitchy..."

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

79.8K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
186K 4.6K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
1.1M 48.4K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
30.5K 673 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...