Is When I'm Alone

A/N: don't play the attached music just yet, there's a point where I'll tell you to start it. I recommend you give it a try ♡

Edit:

⚠TW: mention of r@pe ⚠

I'm terribly sorry I forgot to put it there before publishing
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

With the feeling of falling very fast from a very high place and still remaining ringing in your ears, your body shot upwards into a sitting position. Suddenly, a familiar voice started to scream at you.

"OI! GET UP OR I'M GOING TO BEAT YO ASS RIGHT THIS INSTANT Y/N!"

The sound of Mikey's yelling coming from beside you startled you to your very core. What the hell's happening here? You struggled to open your eyes fully. Managing to open only one of them partially, you looked around you. Any light around you burned your eye as it tried to adjust, making you blink repeatedly as tears formed in it as a response. With a frown you reached over to your side.

"Manjiro, you damn motherfucker... You will pay for this."

Grabbing your phone, you turned the annoing sound of your alarm off.

"When did he even manage to mess with my fuckin' phone-?"

Then, you rememered last evening...

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"Why the hell am I the one getting arrested?!"

Mikey whined. This has happened one too many times for his liking. Actually, he was getting pissed off. Why the hell did he approve of this plan of Emma's?

"Because you can't fuckin' play Monopoly, idiot. Now, to the jail with you."

You gave your friend a cheeky sly smirk.

Because Draken's bike had some problems earlier that day, he decided to take care of it instead of spending time with Mikey, so the short blonde invited you to hang out instead. While you were playing video games in Mikey's room, Emma let herself in and joined the two of you. She came up with the idea of playing board games together after getting too bored of watching the two of you small brains curse at each other while nudging your shoulders over some stupid racing game.

You weren't too fond of this board game either, but with Mikey there, you could never lose. No one could, even if the one to play was Peke J. Mikey buried his hands in his messy hair in utter despair. Not only was he broke as hell cause certain somebody stripped him of all his cash, now he's in jail too.

"Come on Mikey, it's just a silly game."

Emma chuckled at the state of her brother, covering her lips with her hand.