Yashahime: Solomon's Journey

By No_Body_Home

I did a story about this not too long ago, but that story sucked. So I'm revamping it again. Because why not... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter One

271 1 0
By No_Body_Home

Solomon Yasuke.

His first name came from one of the wisest kings of Judah and Israel.

His last name came from the first African American samurai.

Solomon was a Bronze skinned boy with blond dreads and emerald green eyes.

Solomon's height was around 5'9 and his body type was toned and slim.

Solomon lived in Japan [Tokyo] since he was 8 years old.

Solomon's original hometown was California [Long Beach to be precise]

It was where his father and mother met during their time in college.

After college and marriage and after Solomon was born, his parents were given a job promotion that led them and a young Solomon to Tokyo Japan.

For the next 7 years? Solomon would attend Japanese schools and put up with the personas and characteristics of Japanese girls and boys.

One persona he had to put with the most, was the persona of Towa Higurashi.

Now Towa was a sweet girl.

The problem was Towa got into various fights.

And Solomon, being the peacemaker that he was, had to break up the fights that Towa got into.

Fights she would get into with girls AND boys.

And he was given a few licks for interfering.

But for some reason Solomon wasn't bruised or hurt.

Or had any signs of any injury.

It was bizarre.

Just like his strength.

Just like his speed.

Just like his intelligence.

Solomon realized pretty quickly that he wasn't like the other kids.

And that realization seemed to make him interesting.

In Towa's eyes.

But Solomon never paid any attention to Towa unless she got into fights with other kids.

It was Towa's only chance to get his attention.

And boy did it pay off.

Sure she got in trouble and sure her foster father Sota had to attend conferences on behalf of her behavior.

But it was worth it.

Because that was the only time she could interact with Solomon.

But that changed as soon as Towa was told that she was now going to an ALL girl school.

And when Towa found out that this was going to be her fate, she hated it.

More than not being able to protect her sister.

Wait a moment.

She had a sister?

Yeah she did.

But she wasn't there with Towa.

She was in the Feudal era.

An era that was visited long ago by a 15 year old girl named Kagome Higurashi.

That was Eighteen years ago.

Eighteen years later?

That well still remained.

Now Kagome's grandfather passed away ten years after her return back to the feudal world.

So it was only her mother.

Who was visited by Sota's daughters and firstborn son.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Solomon was going to attend Nihongo High school.

Which was opposite from the school that Towa was going to attend.

Solomon was found walking to school one day.

Wearing his uniform and listening to his music.

He had many genres.

But his favorite one was this new song called "Who Dat Boy" From Tyler the creator.

Solomon: Yo, who dat boy? Who him is?

Him that nig-ga, I swear

Stand up guy, him don't need no chair

Well, where the world him at?

'Cause nigga, I'm right here

I don't shop at the mall, all y'all just

Dumb motharocka

I'm a rocking artist

You can give me some markers and I'll draw you a closet

And you know that it's GOLF

Rockers go on and make the deposit

Nigga fresh to death like he got dressed in a coffin

Cons, overalls, and a striped shirt

The boy drip swag like a broken faucet

It's runnin', nigga, I'm runnin' see

That cherry be the bomb like he ran in Boston

Won't stop 'til the cops surround him

One nigga jiggy and the other awesome

With his bloody' face blown off, that's how they found him

It's Young T-

He paused before he saw a group of boys getting ready to fight Towa.

Seriously, some people just never learn.

Solomon sighed before he walked towards the group of guys and said: Aye. Y'all in my way. And I know we all go to the same school. So uh, can you please move?

They turned around.

One of them said: Well lookie here boys, it's Chocolate Caramel.

The other boys in the group laughed before Solomon chuckled with them.

Solomon: Yeah make fun of me all you want. But for real though, move.

One of them pulled out a knife and pointed it at Solomon: Don't mess with us Soly, we're dangerous.

Solomon looked at the knife before he pulled the knife away from the boy, bent the steel, and handed it back to him.

Solomon: Take a good look at that knife. That's going to be you in the next minute if you don't get out my way....NOW MOVE!

They ran away and left Towa and Solomon to themselves. Towa turned to look at them run away like the cowards they were.

Solomon came beside her, "Even going to an ALL girls school," Solomon spoke, "You still can't catch a break"

"Hold up," Towa replied, "Why is it my fault? I didn't start it this time"

"True," Solomon replied, "Although you'd think they learn by now that you're a force to be reckoned with"

"So are you," Towa replied

"Yeah," Solomon replied, "It's not trying TO BE is the key"

Then Solomon hugged Towa.

Towa who stood at 6'4.

So yes.

She was taller than him.

Towa hugged him back, "I missed you," She said

"I miss you too," Solomon replied, "It sucks you're going to an all girl school.

"I KNOW....." Towa groaned, "But papa Sota said that it's the only way to keep me from getting into fights. I told him that if he let me go to Nihongo I wouldn't get into any more fights. But he said that I made that promise too many times. He also said he wants me to be more dainty and GIRLY"

Solomon laughed as he let Towa go: Well in his defense you are wearing boys clothes.

Towa: But I can move easily in this.

Solomon: So female sweats aren't allowed at your new school?

Towa: I wish. And I don't even like wearing those because they're made for men to look at the girl's ass.

Solomon: For real? How do you know?

Towa playfully punched him on his shoulder and said: Shut up!

Solomon laughed again before he said to her: Well, I better get going to school. I don't wanna be late. And you should get going too, unless you wanna be late on your first day.

Towa: For you? I'd take my chances.

Solomon: What was that?

Towa: [Lightly flusters] Nothing. See you later. Oh, and if you're not busy, maybe you can swing by the Higurashi shrine. Or...You can help me with my sword training. LIKE YOU PROMISED.

Solomon: I know. I forgot. I'm sorry. But you must understand. The fear of possibly losing a limb from playing samurai, rides my consciousness like a horse.

Towa laughed at that and said: Oh please, you're made of steel! So after school? Meet me here?

Solomon: Sure. I guess that's fine.

Towa smiled and said: Cool! See you then Solomon!

Solomon: Bye Towa!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At Nihongo High school, Solomon met with his friends Yusuke Urameshi and Naruto Uzumaki.

Yes there was a Naruto in this world.

They went to class together and were together 1st, 2nd and 3rd period.

Then came lunch, which was Yusuke's favorite part of school.

They were seen on the roof eating their separate lunches.

Solomon told them what happened before he arrived at school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Naruto: So Towa was about to get in another fight again? Before going to an all girl's school?

Solomon crossed his arms. Then he said to Naruto: Yeah and it was with the same guys that have picked fights with her since middle school.

Yusuke : Aw man. I am so sorry that happened. And on the way to school too?

Solomon: Yep.

Naruto: So what did you do? Knowing you, you came in and saved the day right superman?

Solomon: Blow off Naruto. And yes. I did. And I enjoyed it. And now, I gotta meet her after school and help her with her sword training.

Naruto: That's gonna be oodles of fun. For her anyways. Now Soly, I wanna ask you something, have you ever wondered why Towa would get into fights?

Solomon: Not really.

Yusuke looked at Naruto and asked Naruto: Shall we tell him?

Solomon: Tell me what?

Naruto: You see Soly, Towa has liked you since elementary school. When you were introduced as the new student, Towa had the biggest blush on her face I had ever seen. She would even draw you in her pictures at times, and was worried about you when you were sick.

Solomon: Really? I never noticed. But she got into so many fights-

Naruto: That was to get your attention Solomon.

Solomon: Nah....She wanted to prove that she was the queen of the jungle.

Naruto: ....

Solomon: Don't even try to defend her. You know as well as I do that she was whooping butts to prove that she was queen of the jungle. She whooped yours one time.

Naruto: I haven't forgotten.

Yusuke : Oh yeah...That did happen. Dude, she whooped your ass because you snuck into the middle girls locker room!

Naruto: It wasn't my fault! I was curious!

Solomon: Yeah. And it almost got you killed didn't it? At least Sakura wasn't there that day. Sakura would have KILLED you.

Yusuke: What about his parents?

Solomon: All know who wears the pants in THAT family. Her name is KUSHINA Uzumaki. And your mom is hot by the way.

Naruto: Dude! That's my mom!

Yusuke: Better watch out Naruto, or you'll be calling Solomon daddy!

Solomon and Yusuke started to laugh as Naruto pouted.

Naruto: Yeah right! My dad would kick your butt.

Solomon: Luckily this butt has african warrior legs.

They laughed again.

Solomon: So question, if any of you had to date any girl, real or not, who would it be?

Yusuke: Hmm....I'd say Blake Belladonna.

Solomon and Naruto: BLAKE BELLADONNA?!

Naruto: But she's boring!

Solomon: And she'll slap the color off of you! And isn't she the L word?

Yusuke : Oh yeah...She is. With Naruto's sister.

Solomon: Naruto's....Oh Wow! [Laughs]

Naruto: For the last DAMN time Yang is not my sister! If she was, Mom would beat the woman back into her!

Solomon: Oh for sure. Your moms don't play that same sex stuff. She'd be like- Get that shit outta here! SLAP! By the time Kushina finished slapping Yang around she'd be liking men again!

Yusuke laughed and said: But for real, like, I like Blake Belladonna.

Solomon: He's into the kitty I see.

Yusuke: Shut up Solomon!

Naruto: What about you Solomon?

Solomon thought about it and said: Y'all ever seen...What's that show....Tenchi?

Naruto: Oh yeah! Love me some harems!

Solomon: So you know Little Washu? The red haired chick? Totally smash.

Naruto: Little Washu?! That's Ryoko's Mom! You gotta type!

Solomon: Shut up! Little Washu's a freak. A very hot freak.

Yusuke : Yeah, Moms are his type.

Solomon: Yusuke , don't you dare come at me when you like the kitty! She's horrible!

Yusuke: All she needs is love.

Solomon muttered: From a woman.

Yusuke: Shut up!

Naruto: I like Ryoko. But then I like Sasami.

Solomon: Hold it...Isn't Sasami a child?

Naruto: No she's not. She's a princess who took the form of Ayeka's sister. Remember in that one episode?

Solomon: Yeah but she is still a child though.

Naruto: A child that can cook!

Solomon: you're not helping your case. But I could see you with Ryoko.

Yusuke: You know who I could see him with....Mihoshi.

Solomon grinned: Mihoshi?

Naruto: WHY CAUSE I'MMA BLONDE?!

Yusuke: And dumb don't forget dumb.

Solomon: Wow! Just Slaying this man!

Naruto: I'm not dumb! I'm specially challenged!

Solomon: Specially challenged? What will he think of next?

Yusuke and Solomon laughed before the bell rang.

Solomon: Well gentlemen this was fun. But now we have to go back to class.

Yusuke: Oh joy.

Naruto: I'll probably fall asleep.

Solomon: And this is why I wonder how you made it this far in school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After school Solomon said goodbye to Naruto and Yusuke and headed to the meeting place Towa told him to meet her earlier.

When he arrived, he saw her waiting patiently.

She had her sword in hand along with its cleaning supplies.

Solomon: Got the cleaning supplies and all.

Towa saw Solomon and smiled.

Towa: And here I thought you were going to make up another excuse.

Solomon: That was one time and it wasn't an excuse.

Towa: Right....So how was school?

Solomon: The usual. How did it feel to go to an all girl school? DId you feel out of place yet? Probably did. Knowing you.

Towa: Ha Ha You so funny. So, are you ready to go?

Solomon nodded and said: I'm ready. Lead the way and I will follow.

Towa nodded and took Solomon by his hand and led him throughout Tokyo.

___________________________________________________________________________________

She led him to the top of a roof of a building.

He was able to leap with her as she leapt all the way up to the rooftop.

From there she pulled out her sword and started to wipe it off.

Towa: Don't you enjoy the peace and quiet?

Solomon: Huh?

Tow repeated her question.

Solomon replied with: Of course. Sometimes. But then I think about the people I like being around. Naruto, Yusuke, my parents-

Towa: And me? You like being around me as well right?

Solomon: Yeah. Of course I do. To be honest, I think I like being around you the most.

Towa blushed blue before she said: Okay, no need to get all mushy on me.

Solomon: This coming from a girl whose blushing as we speak.

Towa: I'm not blushing.

Solomon: Yeah you are. It's on your face.

Towa blushed more and said: Are you ready to help me with my sword skills or not?

Solomon smiled and said: Sure-

Towa paused suddenly. And then she started to sniff the air.

Solomon saw her expression change on her face.

And he turned serious as well.

Solomon: Something's wrong?

Towa nodded and said: Yeah, My sister and grandmother are in danger.

Solomon: Oh yeah? You want me to come with you?

Towa: I thought you'd never ask.

______________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at the Higurashi shrine, Sota's mother and daughter were tied up and held hostage by the boys who Towa had beat down from time to time.

They had duck tape over their faces and awaited for Towa to arrive.

And that brought with them some college students who were relatives of theirs who were into Martial Arts and many deadly styles of combat.

When Towa and Solomon arrived, the group of boys smiled at her and Solomon.

One of them then said: You picked the wrong time to be around Towa Sam. Now you'll have to endure the beat down we're going to give her and you.

Solomon sighed and said: Don't you guys have homework to do? And aren't YOU guys supposed to be in College? What in God's name are you guys doing tying up a woman and a little kid? Look, Leave now, and we won't beat you. Don't and we'll beat you. Very simple.

They laughed at Solomon.

Clearly they forgot how Solomon bent the pocket knife one of them had.

One of them lunged at Towa with their sword.

Before Towa could react, Solomon caught the sword.

The one with the said sword struggled to free the sword.

But Solomon was not letting go.

Solomon: Lemme tell you a story that happened eh...A few hours ago. One of your buddies had a knife. And do you want to know what I did with that said knife? I bent it. Like this.

Solomon bended the sword.

Just like he did with the knife earlier ago.

Solomon: Now then, if you think that you can beat Towa or I with a weapon that can be bended, then you all never learned about how to NOT encounter an unstoppable force, and unmovable objects. Boy I feel sorry for what's about to happen next for you guys.

___________________________________________________________________________________

After a hectic beatdown, Towa freed Sota's Mother and his daughter.

Towa held Mei, the daughter of Sota close and said: Mei, are you alright?

Mei nodded and said: I was so scared, Big sister.

Towa shushed her and said: Don't worry, there's nothing to be scared of.

Solomon: Thanks officers. And thanks for agreeing to keep those troublemakers away from the shrine.

The officers nodded before they took the beaten up boys to juvenile hall.

After they left, Solomon sighed and shook his head.

Solomon: Some people never learn these days.

Towa: Tell me about it Solomon. And thanks for helping me. And calling the police.

Solomon: Hey don't mention it. Besides, it's the least that I can do.

Sota's Mother: Thank you Solomon Yasuke. That is your name correct?

Solomon: Yeah it is. Why do you ask Mrs. Higurashi?

Sota's mother replied: Ah...I see...you're that Solomon-

Towa: Grandmother!

Sota's mother replied: Oops. I'm sorry darling, but Solomon, Towa never stops talking about you.

Solomon looked at Towa and asked: Oh yeah? 'So I guess Naruto and Yusuke weren't kidding when they said she liked me.'

Towa: Grandmother, I thought I told you that what I said about Solomon was a secret-

Suddenly she paused as a blue portal appeared out of thin air.

Solomon and the others looked at the portal before Solomon said: Huh, just when things couldn't get any stranger.

And then before Solomon's eyes a Centipede monster came through the portal.

And behind her was another girl who held her captive and another girl who was trying to kill her.

One wore what appeared to be a demon slayer outfit.

Another wore an outfit that fit her style.

Solomon asked Towa: Question. Does this happen often when you're here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 3 6
A crossover story featuring Naruto and Demon Slayer is in the works. The backstories of Muichiro and Yuichiro will have some differences due to the i...
367 12 3
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: Naruto Uzumaki x fem! reader 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘒π˜₯𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘢𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘒π˜₯ 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘡𝘰 π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘏π˜ͺπ˜₯π˜₯𝘦𝘯 π˜“π˜¦π˜’π˜§...
54.2K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...
24.9K 769 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...