OKWAHO -the walking dead

By natfics

"๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ; ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST โ™ช
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

THIRTY TWO

1.8K 50 12
By natfics

Minho and Adira stopped at cabin near some train tracks. They decided to wait for Mitch and anyone else. Adira had made a few tracks, just to make it easier for Mitch to find them.

The cabin was small. There was a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a small bedroom. They knew they wouldn't be staying there for a while. There were around six bodies in the basement.

Dead walkers. The stairs were broken so there was no way they would go down there to remove them.

Minho had fallen asleep on the couch and had a bandana tied over his mouth and nose. He complained about the smell for over ten minutes.

Adira sat on the small one person couch. Her lips still felt tingly and she honestly had no idea how to feel. Mitch was cute, and to be fair she had a small crush on him.

It took her a while to get comfortable. Not only was the medics gown scratchy, but the pain in her stomach was starting to kick in. She had a small cut on her lower belly and a large wound on the side.

Leaves were rustling infront of the house and Minho jumped up. He held his black hand gun up, ready to shoot whatever would go through the door. But to their relief it was only Mitch and Nia.

Adira was frozen. After Nia embraced Minho, she looked up and her eyes widened. "Oh my god!" She cried and ran to the girl.

The two embraced for a long second and when they pulled away, Nia caressed Adiras face. She kissed every inch of her face in a loving matter.

"You guys know eachother?" Minho raised an eyebrow and tucked his gun into the waistband of his pants.

Nia had tears running down her cheeks and she had the biggest smile on her face. "She's my daughter, Minho. The one I told you about."

"Were you there the whole time?" Adira's bottom lip quivered. She would forever question what they were going to do if she had stayed at that place.

Her mom squeezed her eyes shut and nodded her head. "They found me in the woods, trying to get back home." Adira clenched her jaw. She didn't want to know what her mother endured. It must've been horrible.

"I got you some clothes." Mitch held his bookbag up. "And this." He held the weapons up and placed them on the wooden table.

Adira took the bookbags and went into the bedroom. She had walked through the woods practically naked and barefoot. She put on the undergarments, pair of jeans, dark grey tank top, and some black boots. It would be getting cold soon, but it'll probably only last a few weeks.

She dug deeper into the bookbag and found two thigh holsters. She found a hunting knife and black handgun and strapped them.

"We should get moving." Mitch stated when she walked out of the room. "We don't know if anyone survived. They could be looking for us." They all agreed and grabbed their weapons.

•◦இ•◦

Rick and Michonne had guns to their heads, Daryl was being beat, and Carl had a knife to his throat. It had all happened so fast. They couldn't see the group of men sneak up on them due to the dark.

"First we're gonna beat Daryl to death. Then we'll have the girl. Then the boy. Then I'm gonna shoot you and then we'll be square." The man who held the gun to Ricks head chuckled.

The man who held Carl pushed the boy to the ground and began laughing as he whimpered and tried squirming. He laughed an evil chuckle and began unbuckling his belt.

"Let him go." Rick couldn't move. The gun was pointed to his head. "Let him go." But the man just laughed and Rick flared his nostrils. He threw his head back forcefully, making the gun shoot right next to his ear.

The man groaned and whiped the blood from his nose. Rick threw a punch but missed by an inch. The man punched him back and threw him on the ground. "What are you gonna do now, sport?" He laughed and wrapped his arms around Rick tightly.

Rick growled and suddenly bit into the man's neck. This distracted the other men and Michonne was able to shoot one and Daryl fought back.

The other guy grabbed Carl and held the knife to his throat. "I'll kill him. I'll do it!"

Rick didn't care about the shadow creeping up behind the man. He knew exactly who it was. "He's mine." Rick took the dead man's knife and walked up to the man with a deadly look.

The man quivered in fright and threw Carl away. He turned around to run but let out a terrified breath. In front of him stood a girl with blood running down her face. Behind her stood two guys and a woman with rifles pointed at him.

He turned back around and his eyes widened when Rick stabbed him straight in the gut. He screamed as Rick grabbed his jaw and dragged the knife up. Rick was ruthless and stabbed him multiple times in the throat. He watched the life fade from his eyes.

Adria had never seen him like that. It was terrifying. Rick Grimes was nothing like she'd ever seen. He was utterly ruthless and did whatever to protect his group.

•◦இ•◦

Morning came by quick and the group started to move. It was still tense and quiet. They walked on the train tracks at a soft pace. Michonne and Rick led the group, Mitch and Carl walked behind them. The two had been conversing about comics and games. Mitch tried his hardest to make Carl comfortable.

Niara and Minho walked tigether. Adira wouldn't say she was jealous of their relationship, but it hurt a little. They weren't close anymore, they would never be again. And that was fine. She had survived the apocalypse without them. She was just glad her mother was alive.

At the back of the group, Daryl and Adira walked in sync. "Your eye okay?" She asked Daryl. His right eye was swollen and puffy. The white of his eye was turning red and he limped just little bit.

Daryl looked over at her, chewed on his lip, and nodded. "Your head okay?"

"Oh." She remembered the thin line running against her scalp. It didn't hurt much, it was just that type of itchy sting. The blood from the cut had dripped down her face but she didn't mind.

"The hell happened?" Daryl noticed how the woman was slower than the rest and very skinny. The shorter boy was very cautious. Mitch's face was bruised and he had a small limp. Adira had blood over her face and she would often clutch her lower belly.

She pursed her lips, "um... a lot? We found a camp, well it was more of a facility." Daryl looked at her with slightly wide eyes. "The people there weren't good. My mom," she pointed at Niara, "she was trapped there since the beginning. They experimented on people. Cut their scalp off and watched their brain as they turned."

"They tried doing that to you?" Daryl looked at her with a soft face. Almost like he was sorry and disgusted at the same time.

She nodded. "Super shitty I know. They even took my uterus." She chuckled and Daryl widened his eyes. "I feel like my organs are about to spill. It sounds really bad... and it was, but I'm over it. I never wanted kids anyway. But it's in the past and I can't let it get to me."

Daryl only stared at her. He had no idea what to say. Why did she laugh? Is that how she coped? It was a stupid way to cope. He imagined that getting your uterus taken hurt like a bitch, but he never imagined someone being okay with getting their organs forcefully removed. "You're strong."

Adira met his eyes for a second before looking straight in front again. "Cant afford to be weak. Not now, not ever. It's the fighters who survive."

Rick stopped and brushed some leaves away from a sign on the ground with his boot. "Terminus?" Mitch asked.

"We're thinking everyone else could be there." Rick told him and Mitch nodded his head. "We're getting closer. We should get there before sundown."

"We should go through the woods. We don't know who they are." Daryl stated and Rick agreed.

In a matter of minutes, the came across the fence to terminus. The building was large and made out of bricks. There were three sets of gates and no walkers or people in sight. "Spread out and watch for a while. We stay close."

•◦இ•◦

It was dearly quiet. Terminus seemed almost empty and deserted. But they could smell meat burning and smoke rising up. Maybe they were having a cook out? Celebrating survivors.

Adira circled back and met with Daryl and Rick. "I think I'm gonna stay outside. Keep watch, just in case." Rick and Daryl stated at her. It was a smart idea but they didn't think it would be wise to leave her alone. "I'll be fine." She assured them and they slowly nodded.

She watched Rick bury a duffel bag with their weapons. Mitch and Minho switched their rifles for Ricks and left the better ones underground.

Adira watched them jump the fence and take slow steps into Terminus. She watched until they got blurry and used one of the scopes from the rifles to watch them. She watched until they disappeared and walked through a red door.

After a few minutes they finally showed up again. She could only see Rick through the space between the buildings. She hoped it was going well but suddenly Rick disappeared.

Her heart began racing when shots were being fired. She couldn't see anything. Not until they were all lined up. They dropped their weapons and one by one walked inside a train cart.

•◦இ•◦

The doors shut behind Carl and they were enveloped in darkness. Mitch and the group could hear slow footsteps on the other end of the cart. Mitch placed a hand on Carls shoulder and pushed him behind.

"Rick?" A familiar voice said.

"You're here." Rick sighed when Glenn stepped into a small ray of light. "You're all here." Maggie, Sasha, Bob, and four other people were revealed.

"They're our friends. They helped save us." Maggie told them.

"Yeah." Daryl nodded his head. "And now they're friends of ours."

"For however long that'll be." A tall ginger man with bulging muscles replied.

"No." Rick shook his head. "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out." He looked through the holes of the cart and inspected the outside.

"Find out what?" The red headed man stepped up.

"They're screwing with the wrong people."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 24 8
โ› i fell in love with a war โœ In which Tessa Ford's mission to Washington gets interrupted by a couple of strangers in search for their family. In it...
718K 17.6K 72
-.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. ๐“๐–๐ƒ | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ; ๐˜ช...
6.7K 263 28
Alyssa Chรกvez has felt alone for most of her life. She was never good at making friends. She always felt a distance between her and her family. So wh...
27.3K 1.3K 40
๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐…๐‹๐˜ - ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ โ› she smiles like a child with flowers in her ha...