Dreaming of You [TAEKOOK]✔️

By cha0s_min

Tae waited to find his soulmate so long that he failed to realize he was already right in front of him. Side... More

[INTRODUCTION]
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 & 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐓.𝐕.
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞??
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ?
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

203 8 0
By cha0s_min

Chapter 23
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Sobs were all that filled the air in taehyungs room for a good week or two, only calming to quiet nothing when he either slept or was too tired to cry.

No, Jungkook hadn't technically rejected him, but he hadn't not either. I mean,, he did say he had a date with San and that was really enough to taehyung to realize he needs to get over the other.

Easier said than done.

Because even after just a few days he realized how much Jungkook does for him, and how much he too would do for the younger.

Hell, he can't even see Jungkook at the moment, it'd reset any progress he may or may not have made on trying to get over him.

The minute he sees him, taehyung knew he'd just forget everything and chase after his love like a puppy again.

But he couldn't do that, not for his own sake but for jungkooks. If he's going out with San now, then that means he's probably happiest with him. Taehyung couldn't and wouldn't ruin that.

Besides, jimin wouldn't let Jungkook see him anyways. And Yoongi wouldn't let Jungkook even try going to jimin and taes house.

Jimin was angry with Jungkook, completely forgetting that they're friends too.

He just was upset to yet again see his best friend falling apart over someone, especially since there's nothing really he can do.

It felt unfair.

Plus he remembered just a few days ago the two boys had gone to 'prom' together, if Jungkook didn't like taehyung then it just looked like toying with him or something.

Granted, jimin knew deep down Jungkook was a good kid and would never do something like that especially to a friend.

But he just kept pushing rationality away, ignoring that fact.

Hence why Yoongi also wouldn't let Jungkook visit taehyung and jimins house despite how much he wanted to.

Yoongi In all honesty, was just worried his boyfriend would hit Jungkook if they crossed paths.

Jimin may be small, but that just means he's more filled with anger, he puts up a more than great fight when needed.

As for jungkook ? He's lonely.

He doesn't understand why he's not allowed to visit the others house, had he done something wrong ?

He spent an entire week thinking the other hated him, and then another half of a week coping with that fact.

Yoongi would still go to jimins, and Namjoon was busy frequently. Taehyung wouldn't talk to him, everyone is busy.

He's alone again. It made him feel unwanted, it felt like his "found family" no longer wanted him.

It honestly just made him think of old times.

Screaming.

His fathers yelling was so loud that the boy almost couldn't understand a word he said.

He was terrified, terrified of the man who was stood in front of him. Terrified of the man he called "dad".

And his mother's cries in the background didn't help either, she had such a high pitched cry that it hurt to hear. All while she looked at her son with horror.

"All this time ? You disgust me. You disgust us." His father said which the boy was able to understand clear as day.

Then he left up the stairs, doing something unknown to the boy.

He didn't have the strength to follow him up, his legs giving out from right under him.

His parents had loved him to unconditionally up until now, why is this happening ? He wondered, but he knew the answer to his question.

He regretted it, he regretted coming out as gay. He knew his parents didn't support the community, but he thought maybe it'd be different since he's their son ?

Was love and acceptance too much to ask for ?

Yet the moment he had told them he had been left with a hand print on his cheek.

He reached up to touch the mark, wincing in pain as he made contact with it.

He could feel tears streaming down, yet he hadn't noticed when he started crying.

"Take this." His father said as he returned, throwing a light duffel bag of things from the boys room out to the lawn, quickly grabbing said boy by the collar to throw him out as well.

"Don't come back fag. We don't know you anymore got it ?" And with that he slammed the door, not even caring to see his only son scramble to his feet and run off with his bag.

The second he heard the door shut, the second he hit the ground outside, he ran.

He didn't know if he'd be chased so he ran like he had no tomorrow.

He didn't have anywhere to stay now, and honestly he was terrified. Would he need to live on the streets ?

His hands just kept shaking, endlessly as he walked into school. He was in bad shape emotionally to be in school, but he didn't know where else to be all day.

He tried swiftly making his way to his locker to put his bag of personal belongings up, but was stopped when someone walked in front of him and grabbed his hands.

They were gentle with them, just lightly holding them enough to stop the shaking.

"Jungkook ? Are you ok ?"

Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't even both answering, just immediately dropped his bag and pulled the other into a hug.

"Ah, it's ok you can tell me what happen later." Taehyung said in reply to the action, resting his chin on the others shoulder.

They stood for what seemed like hours before eventually splitting and hiding out in a bathroom for a while so Jungkook could explain the events that had taken place that day.

"Oh I'm so sorry kook, that's horrible of them."

"It's fine, I'm just worried now as to where I'm gonna go.."

"Hm.. hey ! We could ask Yoongi and Joon if you can live with them ? They have a spare room ! I would offer mine and jimins place but I think they'd be better 'parental figures'."

And thus how he ended up where he is.

In the past taehyung would be the first he'd go to when he wanted to cry, but now he couldn't.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
A/N
I feel iffy abt this chapter,, also idk if there's huge grammar mistakes, I wrote it at 5 am and proofread it a day later at 4 am both whilst tired 🤠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 4.4K 22
"i finally found you. And i'll make sure your heart and body remember me.."
116K 4.1K 23
in this story yoongi and jimin are fated mates but are too oblivious to see it. this is their story about how they fell in love. alpha¡yoongi omega!j...
127K 6.3K 21
▹ in which Jimin has a small obsession with the ship Sope. And it doesn't help that they are his bandmates either. ◃ started: sept.18.2020 ended: dec...
8.5K 693 24
#age gap Jeon Jungkook, a ruthless and successful businessman, crosses paths with Kim Seokjin, a rich and kind-hearted young man, in a club in German...