What comes next? (Jimin X Rea...

By OT7oramI

Sequel to Did you really just like my post? After moving to South Korea for a one year long teaching job, Y/N... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Thanksgiving Special
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue

27

757 36 4
By OT7oramI

Y/N POV:

"An extended break?" I looked up expectantly at Jimin, the surprise clear in my voice.

Jimin nodded, his face bright with the size of his smile. "Yes. Management says we need break. We need to spend holidays with family."

I was snuggled in Jimin's arms on the sofa in our living room. He had returned from the US on Sunday and we had spent the last two days making up for lost time when I wasn't at work. Jimin had come home this afternoon with the news from management that the company was giving the guys an extended break. It was the first one since 2019 and it would be the first time the guys would have the holidays off since debut. It was a well-deserved break especially after the long couple of weeks they just spent in LA.

"I'm so happy to hear that. It will give you some time to get some rest." I ran a hand through Jimin's hair, grinning when he closed his eyes and moved impossibly closer. He tightened his arms around me and I felt the love that flowed from him in waves. If I ever questioned his love, I knew it was something I needed to stop doing. It was obvious in his eyes, his smile, and his voice and the way he held me as close as he could, his hands gentle on my hair, his lips next to my ear.

"Would you... I want to take you to Busan to meet my family. I want them to know the woman I want to marry." Jimin's question was sweet, hesitant and I could hear the worry in his voice. "I tell my parents we are going to get married. My mom is happy and says she wants to meet you."

"Is... does your mom care that you are marrying a girl from the US?" It had been a worry of mine as soon as I said yes to Jimin. I didn't want to start off on Jimin's family's bad side this early.

Jimin shook his head. "No. I'm happy so she happy. She tell me that is what matters. Not where you're from or even that you're my Noona." Pulling me closer, Jimin kissed my cheek then my lips. "I love you. You love me, yes?" I nodded my head emphatically. "Then that's what matters. Nothing else."

Nodding my head, I relaxed against Jimin's chest, letting his love wash over me like a warm summer rain, like a blanket fresh from the dryer. It felt so comfortable and I knew this was where I was supposed to be. Jimin tapped my nose and I looked up, realizing he was waiting for my response. "I would... would like to meet your family."

Jimin sighed in relief and I knew he had been worried about it. "Okay. I make plans with my parents. We figure it out all, okay?" At my nod, Jimin grinned. "Now... how about we move this cuddle session to bed?"

From the look on Jimin's face, I could see that just cuddling was the last thing on his mind and I was absolutely all in. Standing up, I grabbed his hand and tugged him to his feet. Still holding his hand, we made our way to the bedroom, Jimin moving behind me and placing his hands on my hips and attaching his lips to my neck. I couldn't stop the small moan that left my lips and when he pressed up closer to me, I could tell he was just as aroused as I was.

Jimin tugged me into the bedroom and soon we were both stripped down, falling into the comfortable bed together. Jimin's hands and body were hot as he pulled me closer and I melted under his touch, taking every sensation that he was willing to give me.

Needing to feel his lips on mine, I pulled him closer and captured his lips with mine, taking the time to appreciate the perfect softness, the plush fullness, the taste that was just Jimin, something that was only him and unlike anything I had ever experienced.

Jimin carded his fingers through my hair, holding me close to him. Within moments, he was settling over me and I knew I was in for a perfect night.

***
"D-damn!" Jimin laughed at my shaky voice as he lay next to me. "You... your energy is amazing!"

A smug smile appeared on Jimin's face and I pinched his side, making him whine in protest. "Sorry Noona." From the giggle in his voice, I could tell he wasn't sorry in the slightest and it made me laugh.

Jimin pulled me close to him, his body damp against my own. I ran a hand down his bare back and I laughed when he shivered at my gentle touch. "Come on baby. I need a shower." Sitting up, I got up out of the bed.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh? Want me to come with you?"

Tugging his hand, I dragged him up. "Yes. Yes I do." Jimin grinned and hopped off the bed, pulling me behind him and into the bathroom. Still holding my hand, Jimin turned on the water in the pretty glass enclosed shower and the steam quickly filled the bathroom.

When the water was hot enough, Jimin stepped in, pulling me in with him. The water drenched us both and Jimin wrapped his arms around me bringing me close, his lips meeting mine. As he kissed me, I tried to convince myself that this was real, that this was my life. I was here with Jimin, engaged to the love of my life.

Stepping back, Jimin pecked my lips one more time then picked up the bottle of shampoo. He pour a bit in his hands, rubbed them together then ran them through my hair. His hands were gentle, loving and I melted under his touch again. He rinsed my hair before repeating the process with the conditioner then ducked his head down so I could take care of him. He closed his eyes as I scratched my fingernails along his scalp, leaning his head down against my chest.

After rinsing the conditioner from his chair, I grabbed the body wash and poured some in my hands. I lathered his body, paying special attention to his shoulders and chest, knowing he carried a lot of tension there. Although I could have spent all night just running my hands all over his body, Jimin stopped me with a hand to my wrist. "My turn Noona."

Jimin took the body wash and lathered up his hands before following the path I had used on his body. Turning me around, I leaned my back against his chest, enjoying the feel of his hard body against mine. His touches were tender and loving and I wanted nothing more than to stay here with him.

"Come on baby." Reaching over, I shut off the water then slid the shower door open. I grabbed a towel off the rack and handed it to Jimin before taking one for me. I wrapped myself in the towel before stepping out of the shower. After drying off, Jimin and I made our way towards the kitchen. He sat down at the island while I made us dinner, the scene so sweetly domestic that it made me grin stupidly. Jimin caught my smile and stood, moving to stand behind me, his strong arms coming to wrap around my waist.

"I love you Y/N. I love you so damn much. You make... you make me feel..." Jimin's words switched to Korean and I had to grin even more. This was the Jimin that stole my heart. The one that giggled when I tickled him. The one that chased me around the apartment before tackling me to the bed and covering my face in kisses. The one who made it so obvious that he loved me. I may question a lot of things, but his love for me was absolute. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I wanted to make sure that I continued to be worthy of him.

We had just sat down to eat dinner when Jimin's phone rang. His beautiful smile disappeared and a tiny frown turned down the plush softness. "Management is calling me?" Jimin quickly answered the phone and judging by the quick Korean and the way Jimin's frown grew, I knew the conversation wasn't a good one. He kept looking over at me and I could see the worry in his eyes, the dread on his face. He disconnected the call and sat there, staring at the table for a moment, clearly lost in thought.

"Jimin? Baby? Is... is everything okay?" I reached over and touched his hand, pulling him out of his own head.

Jimin turned to me and the grip on my hand tightened. "Um... that was Management. The... the sasaengs who threatened you? She... she released your name to the news outlets. Now... now there is name to go with photo. She... she send picture of us together." As Jimin spoke, his English grew choppy and I knew he was starting to panic. "E-everyone... all know your name. I'm... I'm so sorry Noona."

Jimin's eyes dropped to the table and I stood, taking his phone and setting it on the table. Climbing into his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jimin was stiff at first, but then his arms snaked around my waist, holding me tightly. "Talk to me baby. Tell me what you're thinking."

Jimin shrugged but when I tilted his chin up to look at me, he sighed. "I'm... I'm sorry that this..." Jimin stopped and gestured between the two of us. "I'm sorry this is so hard. It's all troubles and problems. Not easy. You... you deserve better." Jimin's voice sounded so sure that it made my heart stop and my mind fill with worst-case scenarios.

Is... is this the end? Is he... is he breaking up with me? I loosened my arms from around his neck and moved to sit next to him, my heart shattering completely when he didn't stop me. I sat there, twirling my ring around on my finger, my face dropped down to focus on my hands, unsure what was happening. "Do... do you need me to go back to my apartment?" My voice was soft, almost too quiet to hear and I couldn't stop the tears that filled my eyes and began to streak down my cheeks. "I can... I can move back there."

"N-Noona? Wh-what are you saying?" Jimin touched my cheek and I looked up at him. His eyes widened in surprise. "What's... what's the matter? Why are... why are you crying?"

Unable to look at him, I moved my face away from his hand and I heard Jimin's intake of breath. "I... I'm saying... saying I can move back to my apartment if you... if you need me to. We... we can..." I slid the ring to the end of my finger, not wanting to take it off, not wanting it to seem so final.

Jimin grabbed my hand, his grip almost cutting off the circulation to my fingers. "Are... are you leaving me?" I looked up at him and saw the color had drained from his face. "Are you?" I went to speak but Jimin's eyes went wild, tears filling the beautiful brown and spilling over. "Why... why are you leaving me? Please... please don't... don't leave me. I love you. I love you." Jimin suddenly embraced me, his arms holding me close. "I love you."

At his words, the broken pieces of my heart began to right themselves again. "I thought... I thought you... thought you were breaking up with me." My words came out in a sob and I felt Jimin's arms tighten. He held me close as I cried into his shoulder.

"No. Never. I would never leave you. I love you. I love you so much and I want... want to stay with you forever." Jimin's words were frantic and when I looked into his eyes, I could see the sincerity. "I was... I just worry that this too much for you."

Shaking my head, I pulled him close again. "I love you Jimin. I love you. None of the other stuff matters to me. They know my name. So what? They know where I lived? I don't care. I... I just want you."

Jimin leaned back and kissed my nose, my cheeks, my forehead. "You have me Noona. You have me forever." Jimin's lips met mine and the kiss was filled with passion, almost desperate. It was a kiss that solidified the relationship, showing our solidarity. Whatever happened, we were going to face it together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...
537 29 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
748K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
8K 385 33
A sequel to Let Me Know; With Jimin still unable to forget the past, still trapped in the love that he mistook will last forever, will he be able to...