Melting the Snow | 18+

By DarlaCassic

𝔸 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕙�... More

|| W E L C O M E ✶ C A S T ||
|| O N E ✶ The Blizzard ||
|| T W O ✶ The Proposal ||
|| T H R E E ✶ The Dinner ||
|| F O U R ✶ The Kiss ||
|| F I V E ✶ The Table ||
|| S I X ✶ The Santa Hat ||
|| S E V E N ✶ The Shelves ||
|| E I G H T ✶ The Shower ||
|| N I N E ✶ The Dessert ||
|| E L E V E N ✶ The Couch ||
|| T W E L V E ✶ The Morning ||
|| T H I R T E E N ✶ The Epilogue ||
|| I M P O R T A N T ||

|| T E N ✶ The Desk ||

7.6K 304 15
By DarlaCassic

"So, what does a girl have to do to get a promotion in this joint?" Octavia asked when she entered Caleb's office, leaning on the door frame in a way she hoped was seductive.

With a cocked eyebrow, he looked up from his computer, and she felt stupid for a moment. She was literally wearing the least sexy clothes possible, her wet hair was a mess, and her makeup was long gone. She wasn't equipped to seduce a man like Caleb.

Still, he generously played the part. "I think you mean who does a girl have to do to get a promotion in this fine establishment."

She swallowed back a snort, trying to stay in character. "All I know is I'm willing to do anything it takes, Mr. Bossman. A girl wants to live a fast life, but minimum wage ain't doing the trick."

"Come sit on my lap. I'm sure we can find an agreement that will suit both parties," Caleb said, tapping on his thigh while rolling his chair back.

Excitedly, Octavia made her way into the room and behind his desk. Like a good little employee desperate for a raise, she obeyed the man and sat on his lap, plastering herself against him.

Had she still been employed at the store, she would have felt uncomfortable about the situation. But since they both knew it wasn't the case, the role-playing was much easier to accept. Also, Caleb wasn't like this. He was a decent man with good values, so this was in no way a reflection of their reality. It was just a sexy and naughty fantasy.

His hand settled high on her inner thigh, and he held her close to him. "So tell me, sweet Octavia, why do you think you deserve a raise?"

"I have been giving it my everything lately. Body and soul."

"Hmm, I see. But do we think it's enough to justify a raise?"

"I mean... I guess I could give more of my body."

His hand left her thigh to lazily move up under her shirt and toy with the elastic waistband of her sweatpants.

"I like where this is going. Keep talking, woman."

"I'd offer to suck you off, but since you won't let me, we'll have to settle on my second favorite fantasy I have in this room."

He tensed under her, and she bit back a smile. His digits finally stopped playing with her and slipped under the fabric of her pants. A low grunt escaped him when he noticed she wasn't wearing anything under the garment he'd lent her.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned. "I'll get a hard-on every time I wear those pants now."

Delighted, she held tighter on his neck as he slipped his fingers along her wet slit. A fingertip, glistening with her arousal, rolled on her clit. She writhed on his lap, amazed by how good something this simple felt.

"So, what's your second favorite fantasy in this room?" he asked, his low whisper like warm licorice. He pushed two fingers inside her willing flesh and she whimpered, spreading her legs to take more.

"I want you to bend me over your desk and take me like there's no tomorrow."

At the thought of tomorrow, her heart clutched painfully. She wanted the night to last for all of eternity. With everything she had, she wanted for the sun to never rise again, stretching this night to infinity.

Caleb's hands moved out of her pants, and her cheeks burned with conflicted arousal when he brought his two fingers to his mouth and ran his pink tongue on them.

An appreciative hum rolled in his chest, and his eyes darkened, turning deep blue. "You taste so fucking good, Vee."

Her face was certainly poppy red by now, but he didn't tease her about it, lifting her shirt to remove it instead. She helped him, and once her breasts were exposed to the cold air of the room, their tips hardened. After an appreciative glance at them and a quick pinch for each, he pushed her away from his lap.

She followed the will of his imperious hands guiding her, and turned to face away from him. With an impatient sweep of his arm, Caleb cleared a section of the desk, sending papers and items on the floor. When he pushed between her shoulder blades, she obeyed and bent over the wooden surface, her excitement running wild.

Eager hands pulled her pants down, revealing her lower half, and she fought the urge to press her thighs together. Once it fell to her ankles, she struggled a moment to remove her shoes and the sweatpants, before pushing them aside. With a commanding tap of his foot, he made her part her right leg, then the left one. Bent over and spread for him, she waited, mad with anticipation.

Caleb let out another one of his appreciative mumbles, and she heard him unbuckle his belt, the metallic sound more erotic than it should have been. The unmistakable rip of a condom package being opened followed, and Octavia wished she could see him roll it on himself. It was the sort of thing she never thought she'd see him do.

When his round tip met her heated flesh, she almost purred like a cat. She loved him so much.

Bending over her, he kissed the side of her throat and then nibbled at her earlobe. "Is this what you want, Octavia?"

His voice was low, manly, and her intimacy clenched at the hoarseness of it. Helplessly needy for him, she nodded.

He didn't comply right away, but ran his swollen head up and down her wet slit, pushing harder every time he reached her clit. Even when she was drenched and ready for his intrusion, he continued the sweet torture, refusing her what she craved.

"Caleb, please..." she begged. "I want you to... I want you to fuck me."

The word might be easier to say than it had been earlier, but it still unleashed a plethora of conflicted shivers through her. Appreciative of her efforts, Caleb didn't ask for more, and slowly pushed himself into her swollen flesh.

"I swear, baby, no other woman has ever felt this good," he praised, starting a slow momentum.

Up on her elbows, Octavia arched her back further, giving him better access. He straightened up behind her, and his powerful hand gripped her hips.

He mounted her – there were no other words to describe it. His hands held her in place as he gave her everything she'd asked for, his hips harshly slapping her bottom with each deep thrust. His savagery made more things tip over on the floor, the whole desk shaking from his intensity.

She felt like the lewdest woman, bent like this, his hands holding her firmly. The most delectable sensations spread from her core into her entire frame, making her moan and cry. Caleb was so big, he felt so good, she couldn't hold anything back.

He possessed her like this for endless minutes, sometimes bending over to whisper something naughty in her ear, which always made her whimper in a strange mix of protest and enjoyment.

When he impulsively gave her a dry slap on her behind, she cried out, surprised by the sensation it unleashed. The sharp yet short-lived pain mixed very well with the pleasure. She almost begged him to do it again but held back, worried by what he might think of her if she did.

The fleshy sound of their skins clashing rhythmically was raw and carnal. It would haunt her fantasies until the end of time. Adding to the loud slaps of their flesh, they could hear the wetness of their union. She could even feel it, her pleasure dripping down the inside of her thighs. She was drenched, her senses heightened by Caleb's skilled attentions.

When she eventually came apart, he gave her no mercy, his grip on her hips almost bruising.

After he'd given her endless seconds of bliss, he slowed down to a full stop, and her quivers ceased. Bending forward again, he laid his muscular body against her back. She felt the wet touch of his tongue licking her shoulder, and then he came closer to her ear.

"I seem to be doing all the work, Octavia. How about you show me what you've got?"

"Nothing. I've got nothing left," she moaned, completely spent. "You took everything."

Dubious, he chuckled and moved away, his hardness leaving her desperately empty. He maneuvered her effortlessly, her limbs so weak she felt like a rag doll. After he'd sat on his desk chair, he pulled her so she was straddling him. Oh, she most definitely didn't have the strength to be on top right now.

"Caleb, I don't think I can."

"Come on, Vee. We did your fantasy. Now it's time for mine, yeah?"

"You thought about this?" she wondered, surprised.

"More times than I can count."

He was great at making her bend to his will, his lips leisurely tailing along her collarbone, his tongue sometimes darting out to sample her skin. Well, if he'd imagined having her like this in his office, she had to help him realize his fantasy. Just like he'd done with her through the night.

On the tip of her feet, she pushed herself higher on his lap to adjust their position. After grabbing him, she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations as she slowly impaled herself on his shaft. She opened them back once he'd entirely disappeared in her greedy flesh, wanting the connection. Her gaze fell on his hooded eyes, drowning in their blueness. He was still dressed, his jeans low on his thighs, his dark shirt covering his upper body, and she wanted to see him. She had to feel his skin against hers.

As if she had all the time in the world, she slowly undid the buttons of his navy blue shirt, unveiling more golden skin that laid underneath, inch by inch. She dropped butterfly-like kisses on his jaw and throat as she progressed, and when she reached the last button, she pushed his shirt away as he helped her remove it.

With her arms around his neck, she leaned into him to ease herself up and down his length. His hands clasped her hips, and he helped her, his powerful arms flexed from the effort of carrying part of her weight. Flushed together as they were, the hair on his torso was teasing her pebbled nipples, adding pleasant shivers to her rapturous state.

As it turned out, she did find the strength she needed to ride Caleb, especially with his assistance. Her rhythm increased, and soon enough, she was bouncing on his lap with fervor. As she tried angling her hips in different ways, she realizes she could press her overly sensitive clit on the base of him every time she took him to the hilt.

Being on top during sex had never been something she'd enjoyed. She felt clumsy and disgraceful. With her ample breasts all over the place and her face red from the effort, she always thought she looked like an overheated mess – one who didn't know what she was doing.

But when she met Caleb's eyes, all her concerns faded into nothingness. There was something so appreciative and proud in his gaze... It was clear he loved what she was doing, the way she looked, and her enthusiasm.

"You're doing so good, baby," he praised, his voice hoarse and his eyes gentle.

She suspected he was on the verge of coming, and when he sent a hand between them, to feverishly roll his thumb over her palpitating clit, she had her proof. Full of pride and confidence, she found the strength she needed to intensify her pace.

She kept fucking him and he kept rolling his fingers, adamant to get her there first. It became a thrilling race, an unspoken challenge, and Octavia was determined to win.

Her fingers tightened into his hair harshly, and she tilted his head back so she could kiss him, never halting her fierce momentum. Her tongue dominated his, boldly leading their kiss, and she knew it was only possible because he allowed it. There was no way she could ever have the upper hand on Caleb physically.

To her great joy, he came first, his forehead pressed on her sternum as his arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly. He jolted and shivered under her, with his hips bucking up and his moans of bliss resonating in the room.

He was still in the midst of it when she joined him, quivering on his lap, her head tilted back, crying out his name to the ceiling.

They remained in each other's embrace for a while, his softening shaft still in her. The sweaty skin of his forehead rested on her equally sweaty chest, and neither of them seemed to want to move, their panting breaths gradually slowing down to a more regular pace.

With a kiss on her shoulder, he gently lifted her, dislodging his shaft from within her.

"Full disclosure again. This one was my favorite of all the fantasies I have of you. And reality was far, far better than anything I ever imagined."

A lazy smile crept on Octavia's lips. And there she'd been thinking he only saw her as a kid all this time.

She tried to stand up, but her legs nearly gave up under her. Quick to react, Caleb grabbed her hips and helped her regain her balance. Okay, she'd finally found her limits. As much as she wanted to keep enjoying Caleb's aptitudes, she was done for the night.

After she'd pulled her pants back to her hips and slipped her shoes on, he handed her the T-shirt that was hers for the night, and she passed it over her head.

Ready to go back to the break room, she walked to the door but changed her mind halfway there. She had to lie down for a moment, the past few hours finally catching up with her. The couch in Caleb's office was famously comfortable, so she didn't resist its tempting call.

Ignoring the amused way he looked at her, she let herself plop down on the cushions before kicking her shoes off. Oh Lord, it felt amazing. She needed this badly.

With her eyes on him, she watched as Caleb cleaned up the mess they'd made, putting everything back in its proper place on his desk. Once he was done, he fetched something from his closet. When he came to her with a fluffy cover and a pillow, she thanked him with a grateful smile.

She tucked the pillow under her head when he handed it to her, noticing it smelled like him. Instead of wrapping her in the blanket as she'd expected, he got rid of his shoes and made his way on the couch, squeezing his tall frame between her and the backrest. Although it was comfortable, the couch was too narrow for them both, so they were closely pressed together under the blanket Caleb had thrown over them. He had an arm circling her, holding her so she wouldn't roll away and fall on the floor.

Turned to her side, facing away from him, she mindlessly stared at his office.

"Do you sleep here a lot?" she wondered.

"More often than I should. Now and then, I open myself a bottle of bourbon to finish whatever work I have left, and sometimes I drink a little too much. Rather than driving home, I just stay here and sleep the booze off."

She knew he worked hard, practically running this place on his own. His parents were slowly fading into the background, preparing for their retirement. It wasn't a surprise to hear this. But it left her wondering... What about his dating life? Why didn't he have a reason to get home?

Because of everything they'd shared tonight, Octavia allowed herself to ask him. "Why don't you have someone to go home to?"

Silence followed her question, and she wondered if he would answer.

"I don't know. I haven't been invested in anything since Mel."

Hearing him mention his ex-wife while he was holding her so intimately was unpleasant. But Melanie would forever be a part of his life. A big one, since he'd asked her to marry him. Although, marriages that lasted eleven months were rarely meaningful...

"I've seen a few women since the divorce, but none I'd want to build something with. Also, I've been too busy with the store to consider it. And you, why don't you have an adoring boyfriend?" he asked, returning her question.

Before she could think about it, the truth came out of her mouth, her heart speaking before her brain could.

"Because I'm in love with you, Caleb."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 22 11
A steamy holiday short. A reclusive shifter's Christmas takes a surprising turn when his life-mate shows up unconscious on his doorstep. Finn just wa...
27K 1K 29
Laura wants a fresh start; she moves up to the family cabin that her parents gave her once she turned twenty-one. Driving up a week before Christmas...
3K 46 11
When a young, Lana, finds out her boyfriends cheating on her, what does she do? She did what all of us would do. Refuse his proposal and humiliate hi...
51.6K 2.5K 26
Just one week from Christmas, Sam Thornton and her twin brother are inconvenienced with the news of new neighbors who, unfortunately, have been befri...