Melting the Snow | 18+

By DarlaCassic

𝔸 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀π•₯π•–π•’π•žπ•ͺ β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯π•žπ•’π•€ π•₯𝕒𝕝𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• π•œπ•–π•–π•‘ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•’π•£π•ž π•₯𝕙�... More

|| W E L C O M E ✢ C A S T ||
|| O N E ✢ The Blizzard ||
|| T W O ✢ The Proposal ||
|| T H R E E ✢ The Dinner ||
|| F O U R ✢ The Kiss ||
|| F I V E ✢ The Table ||
|| S I X ✢ The Santa Hat ||
|| E I G H T ✢ The Shower ||
|| N I N E ✢ The Dessert ||
|| T E N ✢ The Desk ||
|| E L E V E N ✢ The Couch ||
|| T W E L V E ✢ The Morning ||
|| T H I R T E E N ✢ The Epilogue ||
|| I M P O R T A N T ||

|| S E V E N ✢ The Shelves ||

7.7K 312 7
By DarlaCassic

Caleb grazed her curves with hunger while their tongues were busy mingling. He was an amazing kisser, and she wished they could have more time together. She wanted to get acquainted with that side of him so well she'd be able to anticipate and predict what he'd do next, how his tongue would move against her, how he'd groan her name when she moaned his...

When his hands fondled the soft flesh of her behind, she let out a whimper, adoring the feeling of his fingers on her.

Soon, she was plastered against the shelves behind her, Caleb firmly holding her in place, her legs wrapped around his hips like a belt. His lips were ripped from hers, and he quickly worked on opening his jeans, impatiently pulling them down to free his hard length.

With their eyes locked, he tore the condom's package open using his teeth, and his intensity had her shivering. How could someone be so dashing, even with a stupid Santa hat on?

In a matter of seconds, the protection was in place, and Caleb reached between her legs to push her underwear to the side. Oh, God. She'd never had sex like this before, entirely dressed, with only her panties moved out of the way. If it hadn't been proof enough of how much he needed her, the way he suddenly impaled her on his shaft was very revealing.

His mouth hungrily swallowed her surprised yelp with a kiss, and he didn't waste his time initiating a maddening momentum, possessing her with vigor.

While her fantasy was scorching in her mind, it was turning out to be completely impractical in real life. There was nothing comfortable about being pressed against a shelving unit. Thankfully, the pleasure Caleb brought was more than enough to compensate.

Each time he rammed into her, he hit something deep inside her, adding to the pleasure of being so impossibly stretched. And every time their crotches met, the base of him would slam on her engorged clit, making the whole experience so incredible it was almost too much.

Because he wanted it all, he pushed the cleavage of her dress down. When the seams cracked from his brutish force, she was too far gone to even care. She'd buy Tanya a new dress if needed.

He never stopped his implacable rhythm, and Octavia could feel her orgasm build up at a fast rate. When he bent to take a nipple in his mouth, the synthetic fur of his Santa hat tickled her. Without giving it a second thought, she grabbed the ridiculous accessory and threw it a few feet down the aisle.

"Hey!" Caleb protested, releasing her taut tip to give her a disapproving glance.

He stopped the rolling of his hips, and when he turned to look at the discarded hat, she worried he might actually stop to pick it up. "Don't you dare, Caleb Dale," she threatened.

With a scoff, he returned his attention to her. "You've lost all respect for me now that I'm not your superior anymore, Octavia Williams."

"I'd respect you far more if you could focus on my orgasm rather than your hat."

"Alright then, one big O coming in for my naughty O," he humored.

She knew he hadn't thought it this way, but Caleb calling her his O made her heart double in size. Yes, she was his. More than he would ever know.

Before she could dwell on it, he resumed the intense pace of his hips, reminding her why they were here. The shelves painfully dug into her shoulders, back, and behind, but the amazing sensations spreading from her core overpowered it ten times over.

The repetitive intrusion of his shaft eventually brought her release, and Octavia shivered in his arms, her short nails digging into his shoulders while she muffled her soft cries in his shirt. She could sense herself clench around him, could smell the sweaty scent of their skins, feel with acute precision the way his length penetrated her intimacy over and over again.

Caleb's mere presence heightened everything, and she could barely endure it without passing out. He knew exactly what to do to keep her on the delicate edge right before pleasure became too much to bear. Expertly, he brought her the most intense, the most scandalously good climax of her life, and she reveled in it.

When her orgasm faded with slow, languorous waves, she realized he hadn't been coming with her. After he'd adjusted his hold on her, he started a new momentum, slower than before, as if he knew her satiated flesh couldn't bear much more than that.

"Caleb," she begged, uncertain she could go through all of this again so soon after.

"Trust me, Vee, you can take it."

Because she had blind faith in him, she allowed him to go on, pressing her sweaty forehead against his shoulder. She could still barely believe it was all real. Caleb was having sex with her in the middle of the supermarket, as she'd fantasized about countless times.

The rhythm of his hips gradually increased, and to her surprise, she could take it; just like he'd promised. His stamina was out of this world, and once more, she wondered how he could consider himself too old for her. He was clearly in his prime.

When he freed of his hands to send it between them, she guessed he was getting there. With a deft thumb, he circled and teased the crease just above where they were joined, sending maddening sparks flying into her body.

"Aah, yes!" she cried out, a new orgasm on its way to wreck her.

"That's it, baby. Come for me. Make me feel you throb all around me."

His words worked like magic on her, and her climax came at her in a matter of seconds.

Crying out his name, she came apart, her legs and arms clenched around him. She vaguely registered he was coming too, his low grunts turning into a savage roar, his powerful body pressing her harder on the shelves.

They remained tangled like this for a while, their bodies occasionally jolting from one last shiver of pleasure, their breathing heavy, their heartbeats hectic...

Amorous, Octavia dropped a series of small pecks on his face, savoring the saltiness of his skin, thanking him for the wonderful pleasure he'd put her through. When she reached his mouth, he returned her kiss, his lips lazy and sensual against hers.

As he pulled away, she looked around to assess the damage. There were boxes of condoms scattered at their feet, and the sight of the Santa hat lying on the floor made her smile.

"Thank you for helping me with my fantasy, Cal," she told him, kissing the underside of his jaw. His hands released her thighs as he pulled out and helped her down carefully.

"You're welcome. Full disclosure, I may have imagined having sex with you right here in the past."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Watching you restock the condoms all flushed and embarrassed made me want to give you a reason to be pink and flustered." He came closer to her, and his hand found its way to the side of her face. His thumb caressed her cheekbone with a tenderness that made her heart race. "And will you look at that, I succeeded."

Although his gentle gesture was confusing her, she stared at him with an incredulous expression on her face. "You animal," she accused him.

"Oh, please. You're the one who asked me to take you in the store. Don't act all innocent now."

Well, he wasn't wrong, so she didn't bother coming up with an answer. They cleaned up the mess they'd caused, putting the items back on their shelves.

Once they were done, Caleb turned to her, something devilish in his smug face. "Any other fantasy you want me to help with?"

"Well, I've had one about the shower in the women's locker room, and I'm very much in need of a good scrub. So... Care to help me with that one too?"

"Of course, but I'm scrubbing your back, nothing more."

Her smile was almost impossible to hide as she left him there, shaking her head. She had many wishes on her naughty Christmas list, so they better get a move on.

With the steaminess of the night she had in mind, they might melt the snow outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 737 22
Victoria Jones aka Mrs. Grinch hates Winter and the holiday season. Her brother asked her to come to their hometown to meet his fiancΓ©e, the same tow...
86.6K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ πŸ–€ ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
2.6K 517 39
Abby's been editing films for a living while swiping left and right on dating apps for the last six years. All she craves is human connection--is it...
31.2K 2.7K 44
The blizzard of a century shuts down New York City. Zara Peters finds herself snowed in the penthouse of the man that she's been romantically avoidin...