Losing Control

Bron77

A teenage girl is caught between the man she's in love with a the new boy who comes into her life, but things... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Epilogue

2 0 0
Bron77

Somehow, I had reached the end of the year. I had just written my final exam and I was done with high school, but there was one stop I had to make before I left. I walked the final steps to Mr Falcon's classroom and as I entered the classroom took one final look at the man who had saved my life. I can't say he looked any different, to me he still looked perfect. Did I still love him? I think I always would.

"Need some help?" I asked casually.

"Hey," he said with that perfect smile. "So, you're finally done. Are you ready to take on the world?"

I laughed and sighed, "I think I've taken on enough of the world, but I hear you're ready to take on more of it." He blushed and I couldn't help smiling at him.

"Well I've got a chance of doing some stage acting." My smile broadened.

"That's always been your dream," I stated, "but I'm pretty sure you're glad to get out of this place anyway."

"I'm glad to get away from some parts of it," he said with a shy smile and for a moment we just looked at each other. "But," he continued, "it will definitely help my temper." We both laughed at that and then it was time for me to go. I said goodbye and walked out of his classroom for the last time and for the first time in a long time I felt as though I was in control.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Hunted Love eve

Подростковая литература

61 4 20
Bailey Blue thought her life was pretty normal until one day a new guy comes to school and tunrs her life around. She soon finds out that he is not w...
Love at first sight Kentorria

Любовные романы

109 6 39
Where love is intertwined with drama between two teenage boys who fights for one girl's love which will she choose.
237 0 50
Guns and fighting are not usually what a high school senior girl has to deal with but it is with this girl. After losing everything that she's ever k...
1.5K 194 29
In Naomi's junior year of high school, Naomi is caught between her strict parents, who forbid her from dating boys, and her first love, Leroy. She ha...