When he comes with a woman

By Kooalter8

Y/n is really shocked, she is in a situation to fight for her love.. More

When he comes with woman
Annoying Siya
Siya's plan
Makeout in front of siya
Siya trapped
Taehyung realized

Final

152 6 1
By Kooalter8

" Memory loss? " both Tae and Jungkook asked the doctor back " we aren't sure, have to wait until she wakes up " saying so doctors left. Tae immediately walked out of the hospital " Hyung, Hyung where are you going "Jungkook followed few steps and stopped

Jungkook stayed by your side waiting for you to wakeup, after few hours Tae came back. Jungkook asked him but he didn't respond, Jungkook examined Tae from top to bottom.

He thought of giving him some time so he left the room, Tae sat holding your hand, he closed his eyes listening to your breathing

Actually when your loved one's hurt, you know how does it feel, it feels like to reconsider the priorities then it will make you wonder how does you allowed them in your life, just to hurt you?.

He suddenly held you tight regretting hurting you " I thought you aren't strong, but guess what you are the strongest women I ever seen. I know you don't deserve this, I have chances of losing you in every possible way " he started crying.

" I'm sorry, I realized my mistake. Yes it was my fault for not considering your thoughts seriously. You should have punished me, instead you punished yourself. Everyone makes mistakes Y/n but it isn't easy for them to see their significant other get hurt deeply " he leaned closer to your face.

" Y/n please, I don't want you to lose your memories. I want you back normal baby" he said biting his lips trying to control his sobs. He started talking random stuffs, he wasn't in proper mind.

" You remember the day we first met, yes it was today, I expected and planned something for you but it turned out to-" he was talking to your unconscious figure " I don't know if you can hear me but I just wanted to talk to you, I don't have anyone other than you " he paused " I do trust you baby, I never thought you would take this so serious and risk your life for this. I do understand that you love me more than your life but for me you are my life Y/n "

He lifted your hands and kissed your knuckles " Baby wakeup, if you wakeup and didn't recognize me then I would kill her. If something happens to you I can't tolerate " he then placed your palm on his cheeks. He closed his eyes to remember the past happy days.
" In everyone's life magic happens, in my life you are the magic. After you came everything changed  Y/n, do you know the reason I went abroad to study "

He chuckled " all because of you, I wanted to be a best man for you.  Have to get a good position in life so that I can make you mine and keep you happy the rest of the life, I wanted everything in your life to be the best. "

" Yes it was my mistake for not understanding her real intentions, but I loved only you that was the reason I saw everyone as my friend. If at all I saw her as a normal woman, I would have understood her real intentions "

" I love you so much, I already had enough. Now I totally understand your worries.  Please just give me one chance. Just one chance " he added.

He started talking like a kid, he wasn't in right mind. That was because he kept crying the whole day thinking what happened and regretted his whole life for letting you in this situation.

He wiped his tears and cleared his throat " Y/n I wanted you to know this, you are the only woman I love. I wanted you to walk with me in every step of my life, let it be happy or sad I just wanted you with me. Please Y/n will you walk with me through the hindrance and huddles, will you help me pass through all the difficult situations. If you are there I can be the best person in life "

He took out a ring from him pocket and put it in your ring finger " I actually planned for a surprise proposal in the party but never thought I will do it here in hospital."

" I have this fear Y/n, what if you wakeup and see me in this pathetic situation. No, before that I will leave this place. After I leave only this ring will be there with you " he kissed the ring on your finger and your forehead, he stood to leave but you held his hands.
He immediately turned to see you, your eyes still closed but the tears started flowing down. He thought you are still unconscious.

He leaned and wiped your tears, " Y/n see I don't deserve you, even when you are unconscious I make you cry. Do you think I can keep you happy " saying he turned to leave.

Your heart ached to see him in this situation, may be this is how you can witness the extreme love he had on you. It is just really hard to see him cry, but when he cry it's just shows how much he treasures you.

Crying is the last action to actualize your feeling, but you always protected and made sure he is happy and fine but now he is already broken. You understood his true love, this is called true love.

So you couldn't hold up more so you spoke tearing up thinking how much it would have hurted him to see you in this situation, " You told you won't leave me and you are really leaving isn't it? " you spoke with a cracked voice still your eyes closed.

His heart broke listening to your voice, he cupped you face " Y/n " he called your name for which you opened your eyes, he started showering kisses all over your face.

He hugged you  " Baby are you alright? " you sat up hugging him, caressing his back. As you didn't speak he pulled from hug " Y/n do you remember me" he asked sobbing.

You saw him from top to bottom " may be " you answered squinting your eyes. He took a deep sigh and sat hugging you again " you know how much I was worried, why did you do that " he asked not letting you talk. You coughed for which he started calling the nurses and doctors.

You pulled him " Tae, stop it. I'm fine. I'm completely fine " he kissed your forehead " I would have been dead if you lost your memories ". You hit his chest on the right side for which he hissed in pain.

You pulled his hand that was bandaid " What is this?" You asked him tears filled looking at his hands. He diverted asking " Y/n do you still feel dizzy, let's call the doctor " you hit him again on the same spot.

He hissed again so you asked " what happened here now " lifting your eyesbrows. He removed his shirt buttons to show your face tattooed on his chest. Yes he was out just to get tattooed your face.

You freezed there looking at your face in his chest, you traced your fingers slowly. You were speechless " hyung, this was the reason you left few hours ago " Jungkook walked in, who was listening to everything that you both spoke.

As you were looking at the tattoo and Tae was looking at you, both didn't respond for Jungkook or cared that he entered inside. He turned back to the door feeling stupid about himself.

You started crying looking at the tattoo." Why did you do this? " you asked looking his eyes. He wiped your tears with his thumb cupping your face " I just don't know how to show you my love so I thought this would, may be a little of my love "

He said leaning for a kiss, "but- " you spoke but he didn't let you speak. He kissed you while you were still crying, " Stop crying my dear Honeycake ".

You traced the tattoo and kissed it gently, " shhh she is my wife, isn't she pretty " he asked making you blush in between your tears. " She is ugly " you said teasingly, and kissed his lips again.
" Is it paining Tae " you asked hugging and tracing it
" not as painful seeing you unconscious " he said crying thinking the painful things that happen earlier. You cupped his face and wiped it " Tae, stop crying. See I'm alright now " still he didn't stop crying

" I will walk with you and take part in each step that you travel, I promise my dear husband "you said showing the ring, kissing his face. He gasped " did you listen to everything, I thought you were unconscious" you chuckled and continued kissing.

"Y/n listen , I wanted to tell you something, I LOVE YOU it's not just for today or tomorrow but every single second, minute, hour, day .....for the rest of my life " he confessed kissing your forehead.

" Even I have prepared for a surprise proposal earlier on that dinner day but that's fine, may be it is meant to be you proposing me first " you showed the ring to him, he kissed it and hugged you tight.

" Don't leave me baby " he said kissing your hair " do you think I did so much just to leave you Tae. I will make you pay for it, get ready my soon to be husband " you said smirking.

" I love you honey " he said hugging you " I love you more " you hugged him back.

Love is something which happens between two people, it may start small but by the period of time it grows up. Through getting to know each other, walk along the happy days, face the painfull events.

It involves lot of commitment, mutual trust, lots of care, a little jealousy and a very little possessiveness. When both can understand and maintain it in a mature manner. Then everything is fine, not all succeeded in love.

Those who understand it and talk the problem out ,solve it sooner are the one's who pass those huddles and live happily with the same love and care till the end.

Trust plays a very important part in all the relationship, not only love even friendship, parent children relationship, literally in every relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 3.3K 15
a taekook short story ❀
3.7K 361 32
(i) Smut warning ⚠️ Switching places gone wrong‘
6.8K 188 34
While loving the son of a famous businessman, Y/N has to deal with her family problems which revolves around her boyfriend's family. This leads her t...
26.6K 714 19
{𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 π—π˜‚π—»π—΄π—Έπ—Όπ—Όπ—Έ π—”π˜‚ 𝗙𝗳} Why am I acting like I'm π—”π—±π—±π—Άπ—°π˜π—²π—± π˜π—Ό 𝗡𝗲𝗿?!" π½π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘‹π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π’ŠΉοΈŽplayboy π’ŠΉοΈŽordinar...