Black Star

Par GQuest_Creations

This story concept on [Trash of the County's Family] as fanfictional story. It's a whole different story wher... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Extra: Snowman
Chapter 10
Extra: Christmas Party
Outer Gods' Moments (With Creator)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Extra: Chocolates
Chapter 15
-On Hiatus-

Chapter 9

4.3K 285 72
Par GQuest_Creations

Downstairs, the atmosphere we're freezing cold. Two people, Geno and Choi Han, look at each other with sharp deadly glares.

Ever since their fight last time, both of them look at each other as enemies. Rosalyn, Lock, Pendrick, and the cat children we're getting used to this for a week. They're only continue eating.

Ron, Beacrox, and the innocent Hans who just drag in, serves the food on the table.

They hear footsteps on the stairs and look up, saw a blonde elf along with a redhead holding a 6-year-old child in his arms.

"Young Master Cale!"

""Cale!""

Everyone looks surprise. Cale finally woke up from the week-long of sleep. They jump out of their seats and look at the weak and frail looking young master.

"Young master Cale…"

Cale look at Geno whose sulking. He just learn from Eruhaben that Geno beat up Choi Han, and now they are hostile to each other.

He frowns, he coldly spoken, "I heard that you beat Choi Han."

Geno shivers with dark face. He hurriedly kneel down which surprise everyone except the children and Eruhaben.

Cold sweat appear besides his face. Hearing his voice, it's cold-piercing that could freeze the souls.

Of all things he fear at his lord, he fear his wrath. And now, Cale seems mad.

He hurriedly apologize in sincerity, "My lord, please forgive this lowly subject's mistake."

Choi Han and the rest surprise to these scene. A strong person like Geno bows in fear to the weak-looking Cale. Such person treats him as superior.

Cale sigh. He's only slightly mad and Geno reacted this way. It was not his fault, it was Geno's tendency to do when he's mad. Also, underneath his Stoic looks, he is delighted that he beat Choi Han. So he doesn't need to beat him back…for now.

"Your punishment is a week's worth of paperwork."

Geno is surprise to his punishment and look up at his lord.

'Maybe…he's delighted that I beat Choi Han!'

He is happy inside on how merciful he is. He maintain his Stoic expression, taken his command, "Yes, my lord."

Then he stood up, returning to his calm expression, "Young master, please."

Cale nod. He put down Raon and sit to his chair, joining in their meal. The atmosphere is awkward, but Cale leisurely eating without discovering the awkwardness around him.

He's so dense, oblivion to his surroundings. A cup of tea was placed on the table by Ron, and just he took a sip, his face contorted with a frown.

"…Why lemon tea?" He asked to his former Butler.

Ron said with benign smile, "it's been so long since I serve you with lemon tea. Maybe you still miss it."

Geno, standing besides Cale, look at Ron with sharp deadly eyes and cold smile, "You master doesn't need it. He specially hates sour things the most."

"Is that so?" Ron also look back with deadly glares. Both butlers stares in deadly glares, as if they're about to fight.

Cale shrugged his shoulders, he fears that both fearsome butlers will erupt in front of him.

"Both of you, stop it." Both butlers stop their doing when seeing Cale glares coldly with annoyance towards them. His gaze is much deadlier than the both of them combine, as if he's looking at the cold corpse.

After they stop, Cale continue to drink the lemon tea even he hates it. Because of Ron left him from both first and current life, he suddenly develop to miss Ron's hateful lemon tea.

Finishing his meal and tea, he look around with stoic face. He said, "If you have any question, ask anyway."

Everyone except the children, Geno, Eruhaben and Hans stiffened.

'That means he allow us to uncover his secret.' Rosalyn thought. She first asked a question, "Young master Cale, you always protecting us in the dark. What is the reason for that?"

Cale shrugged his shoulders, "I just want to. Ron and Beacrox is with you and even they leave the county, I still care for their wellbeing as they also care for mine."

'Well, other is I need them to hide my tracks. Too early to found out by that damnable White Shit.'

Ron and Beacrox got stiff to his answer. That's right, both father and son still cares Cale even they left him, and they know that Cale cares them, even he fears them sometimes.

Rosalyn didn't expect to his answer, Choi Han frowns, "Then why did you not stop them from leaving?"

"How can I stop them when I'm still unconscious after you beat me up?" Cale rolled his eyes. Choi Han didn't know what to say anymore.

Right. He beat Cale before, and because of him, the father and son duo left the county. Now, such a trash who badmouthed the Harris Village back then became the protector in their shadows with strong forces in his side.

For example, Geno, who's leaking out a bit of killing intent towards Choi Han under those gentle expression. They discover a week ago how strong he is.

Simply Geno himself can beat the Hero of Roan Kingdom so easily. They no longer underestimate him and those under his shadows.

"Young master, please tell me the truth."

Cale internally shivers hearing Ron behind him. Ever since he regress back, with his first life's memories plus the contents of [The Birth of a Hero] from his second life, he is now scared at the old Butler who takes care of him since his birth.

Cale waited for his question. Ron asked, "What have you done over a year after I and my son left?"

Those benign smile…Cale tilted his head to avoid his vicious gaze. That old, vicious, assassin is scary as ever.

Then he look around. Except Eruhaben, Geno, the kids, and Hans, everyone is eager to know about him.

'It seems I really can't escape.'

*And don't make them misunderstood from what you're saying.

'And what do you mean by that?

Super Rock helplessly sigh in his confuse question. Mumbles, *I forgot how dense you are…

'What?'

*Nothing.

The ancient power went back in silence. As for Cale, he really wanted to escape and hide back in the shadows forever. Only taken his goal is to kill White Star and have a peaceful slacker life.

And so, Cale confess what he have done for a year after Ron and Beacrox left in the county…in half-truth.

He told everything about how he got the wood ancient power and adopted the Cat Tribe siblings. How he save Raon from being tortured and abused, of course he never told that he is a dragon.

How he secretly involve in the events they just experience. How he gather the rest of ancient powers and made connections to every places. How he gain information's through his secret source.

Of course, he never told that the secret source is his secret organization he created for over a year and gather lots of strong individuals all over the western and eastern continents. Well, he plan to tell them about it in the future.

"What do you know about the secret organization? And what about your string ability?" Lock eagerly asked. Choi Han, too, wanted to know. He's been chasing those organization over a year already.

Cale open his mouth, then close back. Hesitating to answer about those questions. He look at Eruhaben who nods at him as he went back to take care of the kids.

Then he mentally asked the unknown God, 'Can I borrow Ammutseba? I need him for preventing the other Gods peeking us.'

[[Sure.]]

Rumble!

The room shaken, no, the whole Villa, including the space, shaken by unknown force. Everyone except Cale stand up in alarm, high on guard to the upcoming anomaly.

Stardust appearing on every corner of the dining room, or actually, the whole Villa. The stardust floats around, at the same time, seems like it has intelligence.

"All of you, calm down." Cale calmly said, "Someone I know come here to protect us from those who sees the world."

They snap back their sense. Eruhaben asked in confirmation, "Cale, you never told me about this. Who is it?"

"…"

Cale went silent. Eruhaben sigh and take care the children who's panicking right now along with Pendrick.

But for 1,000 years living in this world, as a dragon, this is the first time he saw such existence. The presence itself shakes the space. And he bets that such existence never existed in this world.

'This stardust we're the same aura as the Gods. But such being protects Cale?'

Then he look at Cale in pity, 'Such unlucky bastard.'

'Hmm?' Cale notice Eruhaben's pity. He's confuse, 'Why are you looking like I'm a poor unlucky guy whose attracting troubles?'

"Since it came, I will tell what I know about the secret organization, or Arm if we called it…" He pause for a moment before continuing, "…Along with my string ability.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63.4K 1.5K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue it🙏🏻😭) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
419 47 5
Cale could have been victorious. But he had let his guard down as the enemy took out a secret card. The God of Death had not welcomed him just yet...
38.1K 2.3K 13
[Completed] *Spoilers Ahead for Trash of the Count's Family* *Fanfic*
28.7K 1.9K 10
alberu has dreams where he's in a relationship with a trashy bastard who he's never even met before so it's a bit awkward to have to meet him ship al...