Above the streetlights and sk...

By ellan23

the sequal to the story of "under the stars and moonlight" Tharntype-mewgulf Pickrome- offgun Petekao- tayne... More

characters introduction
1: the confusion
2- The renovation
3- New beginning
4-the eclipse
5- the first heat
6-mate in heat
8- proposal and secrets
9- scary
10- the apology

7- tell the secret!

463 38 11
By ellan23

Chimon had a very wide eye and a fast paced heartbeat when he saw the pluem look alike taking a protective stand in front of him from Ohm and called Ohm as 'Ohm'. Instantly he realised that he was Pluem itself not someone else. His heart skipped a beat when he heard the low growling voice of Pluem telling Ohm to get out. ' what is this? Pluem was emitting an aura that's scaring him, calming him and exciting him and more importantly he have never seen this side of Pluem'

Pluem was always Caring he wouldn't deny that. He was friendly and whenever he was with them,  ie. he and his sister Gigi, he was extra caring and protective towards her. That's why Chimon never thought that Pluem would be taking the stand in front of him emitting the energy dangerously at the guy who was near him when he was in the heat. He saw Ohm giving a reassured nod towards him and walk out of the room.

Chimon's heart beat raised as he saw the look Pluem was giving him. His toes curled in the anticipation.

"P'Pluem"

"You have denied me for a long time Chimon"

Pluem traced his finger along the soft lips, Chimon moved his head back. Pluem narrowed his eyes at him

"You don't like me P'Pluem you like GiGi"

"I don't know what gave you this idea Chimon, but I swear I don't have any feelings for your sister"

"But-"

"No but... I have waited for you to realise and open up but all you did was shut down. You know that I was your mate when you had your first heat. But I know I wanted you when you opened your beautiful eyes in this world for the first time"

"P'Pluem" Chimon's cheek were red with the blush!

"Don't interrupt me Chimon!" Pluem looked at him with the longing in his eyes.

"I loved you even before this mate bond was supposed to form. I gave you your space to think about it, I don't want you to be forced into me just because we were intended mates, I want you to sort out your feelings, guess you never had any feelings for me to think about"

Pluem turned to leave the room but Chimon hugged him tightly from behind

"Chimon"

"I dreaded the day of my first heat! I didn't want my heat to come! I wished I was barren rather having a heat."

Teared rolled down his beautiful eyes wetting the back side of Pluem

"Chimon"

"Do you know why?"
"Do you know why I hated the heat so much? Because I don't want to be seperated from you. I dreaded the heat because I thought my mate would be someone, only the moon goddess knows how excited I was when I found out you were my intended mate. I loved you too before this mate bond was formed."

It took few moments for Pluem to understand what Chimon has told him. Chimon has loved him?

"Then why did you resist me? And don't tell me that I was in love with your sister. I seriously don't know what gave you the idea and I don't have that sort of intensions towards her Trust me"

"That day when I found out you were my mate I came running to you. You were there with my crying sister near the moon shrine in the palace. You were holding her telling her you will cherish her and will always protect her and will be by her side forever"

"I tell that to Frank too when he is down"

"Why do you have to cherish my sister? You were more protective towards her"

"I have my reasons Chimon!" 

"Tell me the reason phi! I know you are hiding something, the mate connection or whatever it is, it's irking me"

"Sorry Chi for the discomfort I am causing you, but I have promised in the moon temple I wouldn't speak of this matter"

"But iam your mate!"

Pluem turned in Chimon's hand and leaned down to whisper "but we haven't mated yet" every word the lips brushed his ears, making Chimon to shiver from the deep voice.

"Phi", Chimon tried to slightly push him

"Don't you want to?" Pluem's lips traced the jawline making chi to gasp.

"But this place"

"Don't forget Our king Mew and king Gulf mated on the forest floor, this is a better place already"

Chimon took a step back and hit the bed and fell backwards in it pulling Pluem with him.

Ohm restlessly fidgeted in his seat outside the room protecting anyone from entering inside. He shouldn't be here but there is no one to protect them except him for now. Even with miles away he could really tell that they both are having very emotional sex as the energy is very evident and making him hard too. He remembered her at a time like this. The beautiful soul he gave his heart to. The one he wanted to hold in his arms forever but cannot hold her anymore. He hated here. His eyes clouded with the tears with a far away look along the corridors.

His heart skipped a beat on seeing a blurry image of a person walking towards him. The way of walking oddly felt familiar. He rubbed his eyes so he could see clearly. His face fell on seeing who was walking towards him. It was just Nanon. He felt disappointed for a minute on realising he may not see Gigi.

Then his brain started to function fast as to stop Nanon from entering the room. He tried so hard to pull him but Nanon was fast. Nanon's eyes widened on seeing the most compromised position of his co worker and the guest that has just arrived at the summer palace.

Pluem didn't mind that there was someone and kept pounding into the small male who was whimpering as his nails scratched pluem's back.

Then it was black for Nanon. He realised that his eyes were covered by two hands only after he reached outside and tried to pry the hands off..

Ohm looked at the confused face of Nanon and just told him to go home and he will explain everything soon. Nanon couldn't even utter a word from the initial shock.

Two days has passed since then. Ohm avoided Nanon like a plaque. Ohm bought Chimon back to the hotel and let Pluem take care of him in secret.

Today was a little hectic day. Chief phupha has called Type to inform they have finally left the forest and will arrive at the palace in few more minutes.

Tharn and Rome and everyone was near the entrance and expecting the return of thier friends soon. Anyone can feel the worried and expecting look Tharn was giving whenever a car or van passes by the hotel.

Type was looking at them from his counter in the reception and Ohm and Nanon was cleaning around.

Finally when the van came and the forest rangers got down from the van Type stepped out of the counter to help them. Type sped his steps towards a Ranger who was helping Techno to get down from the van. He took Techno and helped him towards a chair. He looked weak but he will live, Type checked him there were some bruises and some rashes but nothing seem serious.

Next it was two females that no one knows. They were beautiful and dressed wierdly but they didn't look they would harm anyone anytime soon.

"Where is p'San?"

"He is in the car behind with chief Phu"

Tharn and Tian went to see if p'San needs any help

As of time Chief Phu got down and helped San. But Tharn beat to him to it and helped p'San by letting him lean on him. But Phu's eyes caught the sight of a stunned boy that was standing next to Tharn initially. He was beautiful but his breathing was raging. He was by his side before Tian could hit the ground.

"P'Tian" Rome ram towards him to help him.

Tharn and San stopped to see what's happening with worried face but Tian was ok within minutes, when Rome provided him with his inhaler which he took from his back pocket.

Rome: chief I think you should move! I think Something that you got from forest is making him allergic.

Chief handed Tian to Rome and looked at them worried. Rome turned towards him, "if you are worried and wanted to check on him, please get clean"

Tharn made San sit on a sofa and looked at him. Checking him whether he is injured bad. Luckily San had some dehydration that's all.

From corner of his eyes Type saw the interaction between Tharn and San, it was sweet but he didn't know why his heart constricted painfully.

After everyone got comfortable they turned to the two new ladies that came with them. They were perfectly fine didn't even get bruised or something!

Type- who are you two?

The ladies looked at each other and one replied "iam Mook goddess of love and she is my sister Baifern goddess of fate"

Type- p'Pick call Champ! Two more lunatics in the house...

__________________________________________

Mook worranit as goddess of love

Baifern as goddess of fate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 868 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...
49.2K 1.9K 16
(COMPLETED) This is a Taynew frankdrake pleumchimon and ohmnanon fanfic. Tay and New have been married for a long time. They have two teenagers to ta...
110K 3.5K 34
This is going to be a slow burn fanfic with eventual smut. Enjoy!
65K 2.9K 24
#1 in EarthMixx (15th August 2021) #2 in EarthMix (18th August 2021) #3 in PhuphaTian (31st May 2022) "I wish to connect with my one true love and to...