9- scary

Please read before chapters to feel the continuation

_______________________________________

"I am confused"

With little tears on his eyes Chimon looked up from Pluem's chest on to the blabbering boy, their prince.

"What are you confused about Phi?"

Chimon: why are you saying that we cannot go back? What does that have to do with GiGi?

"P'Chimon! Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

Ohm: that GiGi is the special one?

Chimon: I know that!

Pluem: she has a special power.

Chimon: of course I know that!

Pluem: do you know what her power is?

Chimon gulped., His papa and dada have told him never to talk about it they also requested him not to ask GiGi about her powers. He has been told it was dangerous for him and GiGi. He doesn't care if he is in danger but he will never allow GiGi in danger so he never asked and always protected her on his own.

Pluem: Chi?

Chimon: I don't know I never asked.

His eyes fell to the ground. He was embarrassed to admit it as his eyes once again glistened with tears.

Ohm: Future.

Chimon: future?

Ohm: GiGi can look into the future.

Pluem: she can transport someone into the future too.

Ohm: she can do that? You knew?

Pluem : she had transported uncle Off and Gun for a brief amount of time. So they asked my papa Tay to seal some of her energy.

Chimon: so she transported us here and we need to find her to go back?

Ohm: now that is not possible.

A tear drop escaped his eyes.

Chimon: why? Why can't we find GiGi?

Ohm: if what p'Pluem said to us now is true then we don't know who the person with special power is.

Chimon: I don't understand, my prince.

Ohm rubbed his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt not to let the tear drops fall.

Pluem: Chimon, we all have a different name here! Means that we are all born again in this world in this future with a different relationship like how my father New is my brother kao here or how your papa is almost our age. Which could possibly mean that GiGi has transferred our soul into the already existing body forms we have here.

Ohm was in deep thought listening to Pluem and suddenly said "so that's why our wolf is not here with us?, GiGi only transferred our soul !! Our souls and wolves are two different entities"

Pluem: but this body should have had a wolf in it! But not only us but no one here has the wolf inside them. And they don't feel the urge to mate so that means our entire species doesn't exist here.

Ohm: but how?

Chimon: please can you all focus on Gigi? Why can't we find her here?

Ohm: because the body and soul are different. If we consider what pluem has told us then some other soul is transferred into GiGi's body and we don't have an idea of what the soul's original form is. We don't even know if it's a he or a she or a they

Pluem: or what if GiGi only sent us here and she didn't come here?

"NO, NO , please" he cried his hearts out. "Please don't say that" "we need to go back " Chimon cried while hugging himself, sliding on the corner.

Ohm looked shocked at Pluem, for he had never thought of the possibility that GiGi wouldn't have travelled here.

******

At the dining area.

Tian was sipping a cup of coffee and referring to some books with maps spread across the table. He hadn't noticed the chair opposite him had been moved and someone sat across him. He only looked above when he felt he was holding someone's hand instead of the coffee cup, he was stunned to see the sun kissed man sitting in front of him looking at him with a small smile on his face.

Tian has looked at him from the windows of his room. Every time he looks at him he feels his heart jumping out of his chest. He didn't know why. He doesn't know why he is having a strange feeling for this stranger.

"Hi"

The voice was not what he expected this man to have. He always imagined a rough voice for this giant body. But on hearing it, it sounded like a melody.

Does this man also feel the things he is feeling? Or is he just being a whore?

"Hello"

Tian felt his cheeks heat up from embarrassment for staring at the handsome Hulk

"Sorry" he said in his tiny voice

The handsome man laughed, Tian wanted to slap his younger self for not reading enough dictionaries or thesaurus to describe how beautiful of a rhyme was the laughter.

"What do you~?" Tian bit his lips he don't know what to ask .

"How are you? Tian ? Is it?"

"Yes, you are?"

"Iam captain phupha... Last time when we met you fainted due to some allergies"

"Iam alright "

" Iam worried to take you in to this expedition"

"Meaning?"

" It's a forest Tian! There will be agents causing allergies all around you"

"Are you worried about me ? Captain?"

Phu opened his mouth to say something but closed his mouth. Why should he worried about someone? Exactly he is not worried about him.

"No Tian , iam not worried about you. Iam worried about me and my men. If anything happens to you we will be held responsible, so I don't want a medical incompetent person to come along and jeopardize the work"

Tian felt a pang in his heart. Though he was expecting captian not being worried about him his words were little than too much even for a stranger.

His face fell visibly and he looked at the ground. With the wavering voice and unshed tears he said, "Don't worry captain I have already signed my will. I have signed a contract that my medical incompetence will be my own responsibility and no one will be held for it"

Saying that he ran away from the room. Not looking back.

Captain phupha got up to say something but he felt a hand on his shoulder weighing him down to sit down again. He looked up to see the cute little boy that always runs around, Rome is it. But he felt chills down his spine. He looked into the murderous eyes as Rome played with the bread knife from the table.

"This is his life's work captain." He stressed the word captian. "If you jeopardize his life's work, let's just say that you won't have heirs to talk about you" saying Rome looked down at Phu's pant and placed the rather blunt knife upright, piercing the table.

He walked away swaying his hips. Phu sat there looking at the retrieving form. "scary"

"I like it"

He looked back to see Pick standing licking his lips.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the really really long time ......