Alpha in Town + TVD / TW

By sophiehealxo

Allye Hale travels to Mystic Falls after a mysterious visit from an old family friend. There she finds Vampir... More

1. Alpha in Town
2. Bad Moon Rising
3. Memory Lane
4. Kill or be Killed
5. Plan B
6. Masquerade
7. Rose
8. Katerina
9. The Sacrifice
10. By the Light of the Moon
11. The Descent
12. Daddy Issues
13. Crying Wolf
14. The Dinner Party
15. The House Guest
16. The Last Dance
17. Klaus
18. As I Lay Dying
19. The Birthday
21. The End of the Affair
22. Disturbing Behaviour
23. The Reckoning
24. Smells Like Teen Spirit
25. Ghost World
26. Ordinary People
27. Homecoming
28. The New Deal and Our Town
29. The Ties That Bind
30. Bringing Out The Dead
31. Dangerous Liaisons
32. All My Children
33. The Journey to Unlinking
34. Heart of Darkness
35. Do Not Go Gentle
36. Before Sunset
37. The Departed
38. Growing Pains
39. Memorial
40. The Rager
41. The Five
42. The Killer
43. We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes
44. My Brother's Keeper
45. O Come, All Ye Faitherful
46. The Original Werewolf
47. Down the Rabbit Hole
48. Stand By Me
49. Bring It On
50. Because the Night
51. American Gothic
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE 2
52. Pictures of You
AUTHORS NOTE 3

20. The Hybrid

1.6K 34 1
By sophiehealxo

We were walking along the smoky mountains and Stefan was carrying an unconscious Ray on his shoulders.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked, making small talk.

"I'm fine. Allye, we getting any closer?" Stefan asked impatiently.

"Yeah, scent's getting stronger." I was walking ahead of them and tracking Ray's pack down by scent.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for some time now. If you need some water or a little sit down..." Klaus trailed off.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...stuck together, but if we could just skip the chit chat, it'd be great." I shook my head at Stefan's brooding. Even Ripper Stefan was always brooding.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend. Is he always like this?" Klaus asked me.

"Yep, brooding all seven days of the week, twenty-four seven." I said looking over my shoulder. I saw Stefan roll his eyes and ignored us.

"You want to talk so much, talk to Allye. I'm not the only one here." Stefan informed.

I came to a sudden stop and my nose flared as several different werewolf scents hit me.

"I think we're gonna have to skip the talking. We're here." I announced as I could see the pack making camp for the full moon tonight.

Stefan walked in front of me and approached the pack. The pack all stopped what they were doing and watched Stefan cautiously. It wasn't until Stefan put Ray on the ground did they react.

"Ray! Oh my god. What's going on?" The woman asked desperately.

Klaus walked forward and I followed behind him. It wasn't until Klaus showed up that the woman looked up and glared at Stefan.

"Who are you?" She directed towards Stefan.

"The important question is, who am I? Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." The woman stood up slowly and backed away.

"You're the Hybrid." Klaus smiled that the woman knew who he was.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic." Klaus walked past the wolves and took a seat on a wood stump.

The wolves watched him cautiously and all were on alert. Stefan joined Klaus on the stump by I remained where I stood.

The woman then looked at me and her brows furrowed, "You look...familiar." I rose an eyebrow at that. I sure as hell didn't recognize her.

A look of realization hit her face, "I remember now, you were with those other two. You three were heading for New York two years ago. You were one of the ones that camped with us because of the full moon. Where are the other two?" The woman asked.

My jaw tightened, "You're talking about my siblings. Derek's back in California and Laura's been dead for just over a year now." The woman's eyes widen.

"Allye, I didn't realize you met this pack before." I could hear the hidden anger behind Klaus' voice.

"It was two years ago, sorry for my memory being a little hazy. I would have told you if I remembered." I informed Klaus.

Klaus eyed me a little more before backing off, "So if everyone here knows Allye and her siblings then you know that she is a...different kind of Werewolf. One that can turn at will and gets power from the full moon. Now, in some ways I'm similar to that." Klaus started off.

"It's fascinating, actually. A Werewolf who isn't beholden by the moon. A Vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true Hybrid." And as is he planned it, Ray suddenly woke up gasping.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus stated smiling.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked freaking out.

"Stefan?" Stefan stood and look around the pack.

"Are any of you human? I'll give you a chance to come up willingly before my friend here sniffs the first one out. Your friend here needs human blood to complete the transition into Vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Seconds passed and no human came up.

"Allye." I nodded and stalked over to the man that was protecting the woman from earlier. Clearly, these two were a couple.

"Here's your human, Klaus." In a flash Klaus sped over and bites the humans forearm then threw him at Stefan.

"No!" The woman yelled and went to run after her boyfriend but Klaus caught her.

The woman continued to cry out and struggle in Klaus' arms.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is, I don't know how to stop." Stefan informed. Seconds later Ray lunged at the human and began drinking his blood.

Klaus then turned his attention to the crying woman in his arms, "It's the new order sweetheart. You join us, or you die."

"I'd rather die then become a Vampire." The woman said gritting through her teeth.

"Wrong choice." Klaus bit into his wrist and force fed her his blood.

"She'll thank me for that later, heh." Klaus said smirking and quickly snapped the woman's neck.

Klaus' face changed as his eyes glowed with the veins underneath, and his fangs forming, "Okay, who's next?" He asked looking around. I have to admit, Klaus definitely looked like a monster right now. Especially with the blood trickling down the sides of his mouth.

I sat on a log at the camp and looked at all the Werewolf bodies on the ground. Klaus was busy healing up the human for the rest of them when they wake up. The sun was starting to go down and my eyes would occasionally flash, signaling that the full moon was almost here.

"They're dead. They're all dead." I heard Ray whimper.

I turned my head to see Ray shake over where he sat on the stump.

"Is he alright?" I asked Klaus.

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon." Klaus assured.

I furrowed my eyebrows and continued to examine Ray while Stefan was questioning Klaus. Something wasn't right. His heart beat was accelerating faster and faster.

I slowly stood up from my spot, I've heard this sound before. This is exactly what happened to a wolf of my species too.

"Klaus." I called out for him.

"What is it?" Klaus asked with aggravation in his voice.

"Something's wrong with Ray. His heart beat isn't slowing down." Klaus frowned and looked down at Ray.

Klaus sat down next Ray and looked at his face. I walked over and saw that he was bleeding from his eyes.

"It's just like last time." I stated.

"No, that can't be right. I thought it was only your kind that rejected the transition." Klaus muttered, standing back up.

"You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" Ray asked shaking.

"Some master race." Stefan scoffed.

"Lose the attitude." Klaus scolded.

The woman from early suddenly shot up gasping.

"What are you waiting for, go feed your girlfriend." Klaus told the human.

The human stood up and walked over to his girlfriend. Ray suddenly snarled then proceeded to get up and run away.

"Go get him." I went to leave with Stefan but I was stopped, "Not you, love. You're staying here."

I turned back around and Stefan went off to get Ray. I was about to ask Klaus why he stopped me when I picked up Damon's and Elena's voices. You've got to be kidding me. They were still tracking us! Looks like Stefan's attempt didn't work.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps walking over to me.

"Everything alright, love?" Klaus asked concerned.

"Uh, it's Stefan. He's been gone too long to just get Ray." I covered up.

"I'll go see what's going on then." Klaus said and walked over to where Stefan was.

I started to hear groaning as the rest of the wolves woke up. My ears were being overpowered by hearing all of the racing heartbeats surrounding me. I tighten my hand into a fist as I felt the full moons power starting to hit me. The smell of the human's blood and the pounding heartbeats weren't helping.

I started to shift without my consent, and a feral growl escaped from my throat as I glared at the human who was busy feeding the other wolves.

I suddenly felt my back slam into a tree trunk. I saw Klaus in front of me, pinning me to the tree away from the camp.

"You're starting to lose control." Klaus stated the obvious.

"You try having the full moon's power run through your veins with the scent of human blood around and the sound of beating hearts. It never gets easier." I told him as I let out shaky breaths. I was trying to control the wolf that was clawing and biting at the cage to be released.

"You've done it before." Klaus noted.

"Yes, but inside a building where the moonlight doesn't hit me. Right now I'm pretty much basking in it." I argued.

"Then get it under control." Klaus ordered.

I closed my eyes and let out deep breaths. I thought back to my anchor that keeps me from losing control. I felt my fangs and claws retract. I opened my eyes and let out a sigh in relief that I held the wolf at bay.

"See, wasn't that hard now was it?" Klaus praised with a smile.

"Easy for a Hybrid to say." I muttered and got out of his grip and headed back to the camp.

I stopped in the middle of the camp seeing several zombified looking Werewolves coming towards me. They were all bleeding from the eyes and their heart beats were rapid.

"Bloody hell." I heard Klaus mutter beside me.

I heard bones snapping and some of them were screaming in pain as they turned.

"Great, some are already turning." I muttered. One of the wolves had already transformed and was stalking towards us.

It was growling and snarling as it got closer. I shifted and let out an Alpha roar. The wolf immediately started whine and whimper and backed off with it's tail in between it's legs.

"Okay, I can't keep using my Alpha roar to keep them at bay." I informed Klaus as more headed for us.

Klaus tighten his jaw and I could feel the anger and frustration coming off of him.

"It seems we have no choice...Kill them." Klaus ordered.

The last of the werewolves collapsed on the ground dead. I let out a sigh as I dropped the wolf's heart on the ground.

"That's the last of them." I told Klaus who was busy drinking the wolves' beer.

I heard footsteps walking over to us and I smelled Stefan's scent.

I looked over and saw Stefan drop Ray on the ground, dead.

"They went rabid. Some of them we killed. The others just...bled out. In the end..they're all dead." Klaus stood up and the cap on his rage finally popped off.

He yelled and threw a beer bottle against a tree, "I did everything I was told! I should be able to turn them! I broke the curse. I killed a Werewolf. I killed a Vampire. I killed the doppelganger." Stefan and I exchanged glances. We now knew why Klaus couldn't make his Hybrid's. It's because Elena's still alive.

Klaus looked between both of us and for a second there I thought he was getting suspicious.

"You two look like hell." Klaus stated.

"Well last time I checked, I'm dying...and you don't want to heal me." Stefan then gestured to Ray, "I had to take him out. I didn't have a choice. I failed you. I'm sorry. Do what you have to do." I started to shake my head. No, there's no way Klaus would kill him just because of one wolf.

"Klaus-" Klaus put his hand up causing me to go silent.

"It's not his fault...nor yours. It should have worked." Klaus said softly.

He picked up an empty beer bottle and bit his hand. The poured the blood into the bottle and handed it to Stefan.

"Bottoms up. We're leaving." Klaus said as Stefan took the bottle.

Klaus walked by me and stopped and looked at both of us, "It appears you two are the only comrades I have left." With that Klaus turned around and headed for the car.

I turned back to Stefan who just finished the bottle and tossed it on the ground. I gave him a look wondering if Damon and the others left. Stefan nodded and nudged his head in the direction Klaus went.

Things just got a whole lot more complicated...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 11.9K 104
Like every other person in Beacon Hills, Skylar Knight was also a supernatural creature. She comes from a very long line of faeries. Faeries were hun...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
250K 6.3K 106
Title: 真千金带着百万部下归来 / The Real Daughter Returns with Millions of Subordinates Author: 帘舒 Chapters: 106 [COMPLETED] https://m.shubaow.net/249/249890/ M...
299K 6.5K 34
Emilia Gemstone is an orphan and Clary Fairchild's best friend. She has a secret she keeps by fear to be judged as a freak. Join Emilia as she enters...