𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 - 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁�...

By queer-red-panda

ᴏ-ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɢɪʀʟ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ. ---------- "Nice to see you, Moonshadow." ... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
one | the reunion
two | help needed
three | the tracksuits
four | huntress awoken
five | breaking in
six | uncomfortable situation
seven | apologies and affection
eight | another stranger
nine | not partners
ten | the exchange
eleven | main mission
twelve | the party
thirteen | final fight
fourteen | completed romance
fifteen | family christmas
sixteen | maybe more
seventeen | peace at last
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥

𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀

13.2K 351 211
By queer-red-panda

ᴏ-ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɢɪʀʟ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ.

~~~

Ophelia Moonshadow was once a huntress; someone who protected the mortal world from the dangers of the fantastical one. She was good friends with Clint Barton, till she lost contact with him completely. She found him on a cold December evening outside the 'Rogers: The Musical' theatre, talking to his daughter. Soon after, she got roped into a strange mystery, and found herself falling for his mentee, Kate Bishop.

~~~

OPHELIA MOONSHADOW

"I will not hesitate to throw you both out of this window if you don't tell me what is going on and who the hell she is."

KATE BISHOP

"In my defense, I was left unsupervised."

~~~

DISCLAIMER

Alright, so I own every last bit of this story. For the love of the gods, don't steal it.

Now, I own the plot till Hawkeye S1 E1 begins, and after that the only things which DO belong to me are Ophelia's lines and Ophelia herself. No face claim for her since we've already got fabulous imaginations ;). 

Lastly, don't forget to comment and vote on this story! Go crazy in the comments section, just no spamming random things like letters and irrelevant words. Hate isn't welcome, but constructive criticism is welcome indeed.

WARNING: SLOW BURN (sort of)

I hope you enjoy this story! 

With Love and Hugs,

Daisy Rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.5K 36
"Nobody can live without their heart. It powers them, and Hailee's mine." ------------------- They both knew it was wrong to begin with but they did...
50.3K 701 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
57.2K 1.2K 31
➳ fem oc x kate bishop ➳ opposites attract they say, but what will happen when a perky brunette archer meets a burnt out gifted kid that is falling a...
43.3K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...