sparks ; heehoon (discontinue...

Da milkcqrrot

"It's so funny seeing you acting tough and all." Sunghoon said as he caressed his left cheek where he was sla... Altro

one
two
three
five
six
NOT AN UPDATE!!

four

1.9K 96 116
Da milkcqrrot

Jungwon and Heeseung walked to the exit together. Their class ended and since they have no extra curricular activities after class, they decided to go home.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?" Jungwon said, opening up a conversation.

"I kinda promised not to tell anyone about that."

"But you told me."

"Yeah, that was an accident. I made a promise not to tell anyone after calling you and don't think that you're special to me." Heeseung added when Jungwon gave him a smug grin.

"Did you just obey your parents? It hasn't even been 24 hours since your new bodyguard came and you're already improving yourself! Good job to your bodyguard."

"Stop speculating! It'll be 100 years until I listen to them, unless they listen to me first. I just didn't feel like telling anyone. Yesterday was a rough day." Heeseung slumped.

Jungwon pat his shoulder. "There, there, things will get better soon. Try getting along with your bodyguard. I'm sure he's not as bad as he seems like. He was looking out for you during lunch, he's taking his job seriously."

"You have no idea what he did to me yesterday. He pinned me to the wall!" Heeseung exclaimed.

"You expect me to buy that? C'mon Hee, just give him a chance."

"See, you don't believe me either! Just like my parents." Heeseung pouted.

Jungwon sighed. "Look, try not to be a brat for one day and look at the positive side. At the end of the day you'll realised that your bodyguard, Sunghoon, is just trying to look out for you. Maybe also try being his friend?"

Heeseung scoffed. "As if I want to be friends with that pathetic loser. I will find a way to get rid of him."

"You are really..." Jungwon stopped his sentence and sighed in frustration. "Anyway, look who's here to pick you up."

Heeseung stopped walking when he saw Sunghoon waiting for him outside the gates, leaning on the car.

"Looks like no more walking home from school." Jungwon snickered.

"Zip it." Heeseung said through gritted teeth and walked towards Sunghoon, followed by Jungwon behind like a little duck.

"I'm not going home with you." Heeseung announced once he stood in front of Sunghoon, arms crossed on his chest.

"But erm your parents told me to send you home straight away after your class ends." Sunghoon chose his words carefully, trying not to expose himself since he noticed a boy standing next to Heeseung.

"Well, I must decline. I have a study date with Jungwonie at a cafe."

"Wha-"

Jungwon winced in pain as Heeseung pinched his back. He sent the older a death glare but Heeseung avoided his gaze.

"Yes, Heeseung hyung and I have a study date so we can't go home yet." Jungwon surrendered.

Sunghoon raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? I'll come with you guys."

Heeseung was about to protest but Sunghoon cut him off.

"No buts, just get in the car."

Heeseung was too exhausted to argue so he cursed under his breath and bumped Sunghoon's shoulder as he was getting inside the car.

"You too er..."

"Yang Jungwon! I'm a close friend of Heeseung hyung." Jungwon bowed in respect.

Sunghoon was surprised. How can a polite boy be friends with a rude boy like Heeseung? Then again, he has no rights to judge him.

"Park Sunghoon, Heeseung's old childhood friend." Sunghoon bowed.

A light bulb appeared inside Jungwon's head and he decided to mess a little with Sunghoon.

"You're his old childhood friend? Heeseung hyung has never told me he had a friend when he was a child." Jungwon fake gasped.

Sweat starts to trickle down Sunghoon's forehead as he tried to find an explanation.

"These kind of stuff are private to Heeseung. Hehe you know how he is."

Jungwon nodded in understanding. "I see."

"C'mon, how long are you guys gonna stand there and chitchat? Time is running, people." Heeseung yelled at them from the car.

"We better get going before the princess goes into raging mode." Jungwon joked and Sunghoon couldn't help but laugh.

Jungwon sat next to Heeseung while Sunghoon sat at the front passenger seat.

"What were you guys talking about back there?" Heeseung whispered to Jungwon.

"I tried messing around with him a little, he's an easy target." Jungwon whispered back.

"So he doesn't know that you know he's my bodyguard?"

"Yup."

Heeseung's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

When silence hit them, Jungwon decided to open up a conversation with Sunghoon.

"So Sunghoon, how's your first day? Do you like our school?"

"It was fine. Everyone was welcoming." Sunghoon replied.

"Well that's because everyone was in love with your god-like visuals!" Jungwon exclaimed.

Sunghoon gave the younger a confused look.

"You don't know? You're currently the hot topic at our school right now, you're practically famous! Everyone kept talking about you, even on social media."

"Huh wow.." Sunghoon slumped back in his seat. "So much for keeping a low profile." He muttered.

Heeseung was pretending to take a short nap, he quietly listened to the conversation.

"We're here!" Jungwon announced as the driver parked the car. He excitedly got off the car even before the chaffeur can open the car door for him and dashed through the door.

Heeseung got off the car with an assist from Sunghoon since he almost stumbled.

"I'm fine." Heeseung said through gritted teeth.

"You're welcome." Sunghoon muttered under his breath as he walked behind Heeseung.

When they entered, they saw Jungwon already sitting at a round table for four people. Heeseung took a seat beside Jungwon and placed his bag on a chair beside him so Sunghoon can't sit there. He noticed that so he sat on the remaining chair.

The cafe was full with mostly students so they were lucky enough to find a table. Calm and jazzy music was playing in the room.

While waiting for a waiter/waitress to take their orders, Sunghoon decided to open a conversation. "So this place must be popular especially among students huh?" He said as he scanned through the mini menu.

"Yeah, it's a very cozy and chill place." Jungwon replied instead since Heeseung was too busy with his phone.

"I can see why." Sunghoon looked around. The place does give off a comfy atmosphere. He then placed his gaze on Heeseung and cleared his throat to catch the other's attention.

Heeseung looked up from his phone and stared at Sunghoon in annoyance. "What?"

"I thought we're here to study so why aren't you taking your notes out?" Sunghoon calmly asked.

"Can we wait until we take our orders." Heeseung answered in an annoyed tone and sent a glare to the other in which Sunghoon did the same.

Jungwon noticed the tension between the two and tried to think fast of something to distract them.

"Uhh Sunghoon hyung is right. We're here to study, remember?" Jungwon said and smiled sweetly at Heeseung as he began to take his notes and books out.

Heeseung sent him a betrayed look that said, "I can't believe you betrayed me, again!" and Jungwon shrugged it off indicating that it was not his problem. A waiter came to their table not long enough after that to take their orders.

"Let's start studying then." Sunghoon opened his biology textbook after the waiter left. Jungwon too got his textbook out and Heeseung forcefully did the same. He's smart anyway but he's just lazy so why bother studying?

For the past 30 minutes they've been studying and reviewing notes in silence. Sunghoon did ask Heeseung some questions about what he have learned previously so he could catch up.

Heeseung felt too bothered and suggested Jungwon should help the other since the younger is too smart for his level.

He did feel a little bit guilty for not helping Sunghoon but he was just not in the mood right now. Plus he still hates Sunghoon's guts so.

'It's getting too stuffy in here. I need fresh air but I know that idiot won't let me go outside alone.'

He thought to himself. All these people surrounding him is making him feel a bit uncomfortable. He needs to get some fresh air immediately.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Heeseung said out of the blue.

"Go on, no one's stopping you." Jungwon snickered. Heeseung fought the urge to stick his middle finger out at the younger as he remembered he's the older one here.

"I'll go with you." Sunghoon said. Jungwon looked him surprisingly but trying to contain his laughter.

"I think I'll be fine by myself." Heeseung said through gritted teeth. "You go sit there and continue to study the topics you've missed."

Sunghoon sighed and gave in. "Fine, but don't take too long."

Heeseung hastily left and went inside the bathroom. Sunghoon kept his eyes on the bathroom door.

"You look so worried. Do you like him?" Jungwon teasingly asked.

"Eh? Of course not uhm it's normal for erm friends to get worried for each other." Sunghoon stammered. Jungwon tried to hide his laughter.

'It's so fun teasing this guy.'

Heeseung washed his face up to freshen himself up. He then think of a way to escape this place and go for a short walk without that bodyguard of his.

He creaked open the door to peek at Sunghoon and he saw him talking to a girl. Heeseung's eyes widened when he realized it was Jeon Heejin, one of the school's most popular girls.

"How did he become friends with her?" Heeseung mumbled to himself in disbelief.

But then he saw that Sunghoon was focused talking to Heejin and Jungwon was staring at his book (probably annoyed that someone bothered his revision) so if he leaves the place there's a high chance none of them will notice him.

Heeseung takes a deep breath before going outside. He quickly dashed out of the bathroom and hid behind every moving figure until he reached the exit.

Once he was outside and was very very far away from the cafe he smiled in victory and jumped in joy with his fist in the air.

He inhaled the air deeply and exhaled. He felt at ease now. The weather was getting a bit chilly so he put his hands inside the pocket of the hoodie he's wearing now.

He decided to get some ramen at the convenience store since he's always craving for it 24/7.

As Heeseung was on his way a group of gangster-looking guys bumped into him making him stumble.

"Watch where you're going next time, kid." One of them said while the other laughed at him.

"Excuse me?" Heeseung stood up straight and tried to look scary as possible but deep down he felt intimidated by the scary-looking guys who seemed to be much older than him.

"I'm not gonna repeat myself." The leader of the group said.

"You're the one who's supposed to watch where you're going. You and your friends were too busy being idiots and didn't focus on where you're going and bumped into ME." Heeseung said confidently, though there was a hint of nervousness in his voice as he tried his best not to stutter.

"Oh so you're getting brave now." The leader said as he and his friends prepared to punch him.

Heeseung gulped in fear.

'Lee Heeseung, you big dummy! What have I gotten myself into?'

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

Sunghoon and Jungwon were still revising their notes. Actually, it's just Jungwon since Sunghoon's eyes never left the bathroom door.

"Heeseung has been gone a little too long, don't you think?" He asked Jungwon.

"You're right."

Sunghoon cursed at himself for taking his eyes off the door.

Earlier Sunghoon saw Jeon Heejin in the cafe. She came up to him to say a quick hello but ended up talking for 15 minutes. He was too polite to not interrupt her or anything.

It was rude to not make eye contact when talking to someone so Sunghoon thought it would be a best idea for him to take his eyes off the door for a few minutes.

It was a terrible idea.

"I should go check on him."

Sunghoon went to the bathroom and entered every vacant stalls to check if Heeseung is still in there.

"Heeseung?"

He called out but then his whole body started to sweat when he got 0 response and realized that Heeseung wasn't in the bathroom. He left and went back to his table.

"Did you see Heeseung coming out from the bathroom?" Sunghoon asked Jungwon.

"Uhh no, why?"

"He's missing!" Sunghoon panicked.

"What?!"

"He's not in the bathroom. He's gone just like that. Shit, what do I do now?"

"Hey, calm down. Let's not act hasty and call h-"

"He must've went outside to skip studying. I've gotta go!"

"Wait-"

Without letting Jungwon finished Sunghoon sprinted out of the cafe to look for Heeseung.

"What an idiot. You forgot your things along with Heeseung's!"

Jungwon sighed. He also followed Sunghoon but before that he had to pay for the drinks so he put the money on the table, not forgetting to take their things.

"Sunghoon-hyung, wait!"

"No time to talk I have to look for Heeseung!"

"Do you even know where you're going?"

That question made Sunghoon stopped his tracks. Jungwon's right. Does he know where he's going? He's still new around here so he didn't know which way he went and he could get lost.

Jungwon panted as he tried to keep up with Sunghoon's pace. His speed is no joke!

"Let's just stay calm and call Heeseung hyung. I'm sure he'll be alright." Jungwon said, still struggling to control his breathing from all the running.

"Yeah, let's do that."

'Did I overreact? Or is this just every bodyguard's natural instinct?'

Jungwon took out his phone and tap Heeseung's contact info to call him. Both of them waited patiently for him to answer.

"He's not answering." Sunghoon spoke up after 2 minutes of waiting, feeling anxious.

"Erm let's try again."

"There's no use-"

Sunghoon stopped talking when he hears a commotion coming from behind him. Curious, both he and Jungwon turned around to see what's going on.

They were really surprised with what they saw.

"Heeseung?!"

The said male was running towards their direction as fast as he can. Behind him was four guys who seems to be chasing after him.

Just as Heeseung was about to run past the two boys Sunghoon quickly got hold of him and brought him to his embrace.

"Get out of my way!"

"Are you insane? Why did you run off and left me and Jungwon at the cafe? Do you know how worried we were when you went missing?"

Sunghoon practically yelled at Heeseung as he gripped both of his shoulders, which cause slight pain for him.

Then Sunghoon noticed something on Heeseung's face which made his blood boiled and his jaw tensed.

"Hee hyung, you're hurt!" Jungwon gasped as he pointed out a wound on Heeseung's left cheek.

"I'm fine." Heeseung mumbled as he looked down on his shoes.

"Fine?! Are you-"

Sunghoon was about to yell again before a voice interrupted him.

"Hey, that kid belongs to us."

He turned around to look at the owner of the voice. It was the guy who was chasing after Heeseung. He must've been the one who beaten up Heeseung.

"Why don't you leave him alone and go on with your day." Sunghoon said, his voice hardened, eyes fuming with anger and jaws clenched.

This was the different Park Sunghoon than what Jungwon saw five minutes ago. He was indeed scary.

Sunghoon pulled Heeseung to stay behind him along with Jungwon.

"Our day was perfectly fine until that kid ruined it."

Feeling angry, Heeseung decided to defend himself. "Your blind ass bumped into me first!" Sounds childish but at least he'll stop feeling useless hiding behind Sunghoon.

"So you want another punch huh." The guy took a step forward to attack Heeseung but Sunghoon was quick enough to block him and caught his fist.

"Leave or I'll make you." Sunghoon said, voice flat and still gripping the guy's fist.

"Let go of me, you asshole!"

The grip got harder. "I will if you and your friends here piss off and leave him alone."

"Hah, in your fucking dreams!"

"You asked for this."

Sunghoon gripped the guy's fist harder and soon all of them could hear a bone crushing sound which came from none other than the guy's fist.

The guy's friends could only watch him helplessly as he yelled out in pain.

Jungwon and Heeseung were terrified at the scene in front of them. Was this the same Park Sunghoon that they know?

Heeseung couldn't handle the blood-curdling scream so he shouted at Sunghoon to stop.

"Park Sunghoon, stop it! Let go of him!"

Sunghoon did as he told of course. He let go of the guy's fist and the guy dropped to the ground while cradling his fist.

"What about you guys? Do you want one too?"

Sunghoon asked to the rest of the guys there as he waved his right hand while smiling which they found it terrifying. They shook their head frantically and ran away, helping their injured friend.

The three of them watch as the guys fled in fear. Heeseung and Jungwon were still terrified of what they just saw while Sunghoon was smiling like a maniac.

He then turned around to face Heeseung, still with a smile on his face.

"Am I still weak now?"

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

happy birthday to the most handsome and amazing person park sunghoon!! hes everything to me i love him so much :( enjoy ur special day hoonie 💗

anyway double update today bcs i accidentally made the chapters too long 😅 i hope u enjoyed reading!!

*im gonna try being active since im on school break but i've been so busy playing roblox lol

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

57.2K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
10.4K 639 25
"No I don't wanna take it off!!" "You will because I said so Lee Chohee, take it off now before I shout" "No!! My new dad got this for me and he trea...
379K 18.4K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
188K 8.5K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...