Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.āœ”ļø
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

13.

1.2K 127 115
By Writerbyheart01

Shifa's POV

With fear in my heart, I was trying to sleep. What would happen if Rani Phuppo would see me with Deni? Maybe I wouldn't be alive by now.

Or maybe something else...

Why does every problem wait for me with open arms? It was so joyous to do shopping with Deni but Rani Phuppo...

Wait a minute...

Does Deni's Ammi like those clothes or not?

With this doubt, I grabbed my mobile and open Instagram. I was thinking to text him but feeling hesitant. He was already online.

"Assalamualaikum," after a long debate with myself, I text him and he saw it immediately. I was expecting a quick reply but everything doesn't go according to expectations. He didn't reply. It was kinda embarrassing for me. Was he intentionally ignoring me? It's like my insult.

'Shifa, I'll be back in only one minute. Right now sitting with ammi.' I received his text and sigh. Thankfully he is not ignoring me.

Attaching my earphones to the mobile I started listening to my favourite songs to kill that one minute but it was too long to wait. I was kinda bored to see that chat page and suddenly… I don't know how I touched the call icon.

Before I could disconnect it, Deni receive the same. Crap! What the hell I have done?

"Is everything fine, Shifa? I was worried about you."  Instead of greeting me, he asked this question which brought a smile to my lips.

"Yeah, all good" I replied and look at the wall clock. It was midnight. For the first time in my life, I was talking to a guy at midnight. Surprisingly, he is the second guy who didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

"Aap soyi nhi abhi tak?" He asked but I hummed in reply. 

(you haven't slept yet?)

"No. Just trying to sleep..." I mumbled

"That's great, you're trying to sleep with your mobile in your hands." I giggle at his silly leg-pulling.

"Aapiki ammi ko wo kapde pasand aa gye?"

(Does your Ammi likes those clothes)

"Arey bas puchho mat, unhe to wo bhi pasand aa gyi Jo pasand nhi aani chahiye thi..." I was a little confused. What was the meaning of the mumbling?

(Please don't even ask. She like most what she should not have liked.)

"Ji?? Kya matlab?"

(What does it mean?)

"Just leave that matter and tell me, who was that kind and Nobel lady?" His voice was carrying the weight of satire and I sighed. Rani phuppo's thoughts were enough to make me anxious.

"She is Shariq's mother, my phuppo," I replied shortly.

"Ohhh... So she is Rani Phuppo, The villain of the story!" I was quite amazed. "Excuse me, Deni...when did I tell you her name?" I asked him.

"I don't know the exact date and time but once you have told me that Shariq is Rani phuppo's son."

Oh no... my bad. I don't know why I'm so friendly with Deni? I tell him many things without even noticing. Once I told him about Afifa and her craziness, and other times, I'd shared Bilal's dramatic behaviour with him...

"Are you there?" His voice dragged me out of the trance. "Yeah, I'm." and I was out of words again. I don't know What to talk about? Closing my eyes I was only listening to his breathing. He was also silent same as me. I wanted to disconnect the call but something unknown was stopping me.

"Deni?" I whispered when I didn't get a response from another side. "Hmm?" Thankfully, he hasn't slept.

"Are you sleeping?"

"No, I'm not." His reply was short but something different. "Are you alright, Deni?" I asked as he was not sounding fine.

"Shifa, have you met anyone who makes you remember someone else?" His mumbling voice was confusing me.

"What do you mean? Are you worried about something?" I asked but got silent for another couple of minutes.

"Deni?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright?" I asked and he stay silent for another couple of minutes.

"Yeah, I'm." This time he was sounding absolutely normal. I don't know what was wrong going with him?

"I doubt, there is something wrong, Deni."

"Haha..." it was a rough chuckle from his side. "Wow, are you judging my voice?"

"Kinda," I felt hesitant to admit but muttered, and heard a loud sigh.

"To suniye Aap se baat kar ke har baar kisi ki yaad aa jaati hai, sometimes you sound exactly like someone." My heart skip a beat at the deepness of his voice but he was laughing, maybe trying to hide something behind it.

(I remember someone after every time I talk to you)

"Who is she?" I asked to gain a short silence before the reply. "Oh God, girl don't think too much, I was talking about a character of a novel, you behave just like that girl." He chuckled and I smack my forehead. My bad... I should think about this fact too.

"Leave this matter and talk about something else." before I could ask what is the name of that novel or anything else he divert me to another topic and I was wondering what to talk about?

"kya bolu Kuch samajh hi nhi aa rha?" mumbling that I close my eyes, I don't know why I was feeling so good while talking to him. It was like my burden was going away.

(What can I say, I do not know)

"What are you doing?" He asked and I sigh, "Nothing, just talking to you. And what about you?" I asked without any reason, though I could end the conversation by telling him the truth that I was sleepy but talking to him was feeling better than an uncomfortable sleep.

"I'm having peanuts, working on my laptop and thinking about you?" His answer was full of enthusiasm and my heart skipped a beat, "Ji?" I couldn't control myself to almost yell. Why and what he was thinking about me? It's difficult for me to digest that a guy was thinking about me.

"I... I mean... I was wondering What would happen with you if your Rani Phuppo have seen us together? I was thinking about that." I took a deep breath, my heart was still racing. Two feelings captured me at once. First was fear regarding Rani phuppo and the other one was satisfaction that someone was concerned about me.

"Deniii~ please, don't bring it up. You don't even know how I have been avoiding this matter, you're horrifying me even more."

"Shifa, inform your parents. I'm sure you papa will be angry with you for some time, but then he'll forgive you." I close my eyes, I wish I could let him know about my relationship with papa.

"I'm can't let him know, but I have a solution" he was the first with whom I was going to share my plan and he hummed in response.

"I will resign,"

"What?" He yelled at me. "Shifa, don't be stupid. You have a good future as RJ, think twice before doing anything wrong. It's not a solution, it's a. It's just stupidity."

"So you tell me, Deni, what may I do?" In the end, I gave this responsibility to him. I didn't want to leave this job, but it's the only solution near me.

"Do talk to your mom, tell her everything. She will convince your papa in her own way."

"What do you think, will it work? What if Papa won't understand me?" I asked as if he knew everything.

"At least give it a try, I'm sure your papa will understand you."

"Hmm... Maybe" I only mumbled.

"Now go to your parent's room and try to talk to them." He ordered me. "Right now?" I was surprised.

"Yes, right now. Go fast. Good girl" I smiled and he hung up the call. His voice has something which convinced me. Taking a deep breath I stepped out of bed and went straight to the bedroom of papa and mummy.

I knew Mumma must be awake, and a soft knock on the door proved me correct

"Come in." I stepped into the room after getting the reply. "What happened Shifa?" Mumma asked while lifting her head from the pillow and Papa was fast asleep. "Nothing just wanted to see you." I didn't get the courage to talk about my job and lay down beside mummy, she covered me with a blanket and I hugged her tightly. From childhood to now, I need a hug from her to deal with my fears. Either fear of exam or fear of failure and now this new fear.

The circle of these two arms is my safe zone.

"Shifa..." She muttered but I didn't open my eyes. I was feeling scared. Scared of circumstances.

" Is there any problem?" She asked caressing my back but I shook my head. "Are you scared?" She whispered.

That's not done! How could she read my mind?

"No." I lied and she kissed my forehead before passing a sweet smile. I close my eyes and soon, forgetting all my worries, I was consumed by slumber.

============

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Shifaaaaaaa..." A loud call welcomes Shifa in the college. Afifa waved her hand and both of them moved towards the library.

"What happened? Why are you looking pale?" Afifa asked and Shifa told her about meeting with Rani during shopping but Afifa's ears heard what they wanted.

"Oh my god, it means you and Jiju were hanging out..."

"Affo... I'll kill you one day." Shifa huffed and stepped ahead, Afifa ran after her and held her arm with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Jiju ne tere liye bhi shopping kri kya?"

(Did Jiju do the shopping for you too?)

"Afifa." Shifa glared at her, trying her best to show the anger which wasn't present anywhere. "Shifa." Copying her style Afifa glared her back.

"For your kind information, I'm going to resign. Today or maybe tomorrow only." with this declaration Shifa free her hand and enter the library but Afifa was shocked.

'No, it's not good. I don't know anything about RJ Deni, but I know after his entry in her life she is happy. This mad girl doesn't even notice that she is always in rush to reach radio station. She never admire any guy but she keep telling me about Deni. She is fool. She is not recognising her feelings. I'm afraid, she shouldn't face heartbreak again.' Afifa thought and stepped in the library, Shifa was reading a book and writing down something.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making notes for last lecture." Without glancing at her Shifa replied. Afifa sat down beside her holding a book in her hands.

'Ya Allah, please do something. You can do miracles, please so something. If RJ Deni is a good match for her, make ways for them. Please so something due to which Shifa would change her decision to resign. This job is the only way for Shifa to meet Deni. Please do something.' Afifa's eyes were fixed on the pages of an ordinary book but unknowingly she was writing a chapter of love on the pages of Shifa's destiny using the ink of her prayers.

"Where are you lost girl?" Snapping her fingers in front of Afifa's eyes, Shifa asked. "Hmm?"

"First lecture is already started." Informing that Shifa stepped out from the library. "oh no." Afifa started picking her books and notes to rush to the classroom.

"What happened?" Afifa asked when found Shifa standing near notice board and reading freshly pinned notice.

"Afifa, why anything correct can't happen with me? Meri qismat me sukun kyu nhi hai?" Shifa was pissed off.

(Why is there no peace in my fate!)

"Will you tell me what's wrong?"

"Read this notice." Afifa glanced at the white paper, but found nothing wrong in that. It was a notice for farewell party.

"It's a farewell party notice. What's wrong in this?"

"Read the last line. We need to contribute for funds." Shifa smack her  forehead but Afifa still didn't get the point of Shifa's worry. "So?" She shrugged.

"Yaar Afifa, I don't have money and I don't want to take it from papa." Shifa was on the edge of crying but Afifa's heart get engaged with joy.

"So what will you do now? Won't you resign?" Afifa asked showing her fake sadness but Shifa shook her head. Her eyes were looking pink as she was holding back her tears. "I need money that's why I need this job." Shifa mumbled and marched towards the washroom. Afifa smiled and followed her.

"Shifa, stop crying."

"Am I crying?" She yelled at Afifa to draw out her frustration and Afifa held her hand. "Yes you're crying. You're holding your tears it doesn't mean you're not crying." Afifa told her polity and Shifa couldn't hold her tears this time.

"Affo, now I'm afraid. Neither I could resign nor could continue. If Rani phuppo got to know anything about this... And what will papa do with me? Moreover... How will mumma react? Deni is correct, truth is like a seed, no matter how deep you hide it, one day it will come out. What will happen when this truth will come out?" Afifa smiled, but not a mischievous one. It was a gentle smile.

"RJ Deni says correct, but sometimes there is an opportunity in disguise. Maybe you can't see anything good coming right now, but something good is waiting for you." Afifa spoke softly but Shifa was still anxious. Somehow she controlled her tears and both of them went to their respective classrooms. Shifa was anxious but Afifa was happy. And why she wouldn't be? After all her prayers got answered immediately.

After many hours Shifa glanced at her mobile to check the time, it was the last lecture, which was kinda boring. She wanted to rush out of the classroom and thankfully the lecture was over. Packing her bag she stepped out from classroom where Afifa was already waiting for her.

"Don't worry." She whispered and Shifa fake a smile while walking but stopped by a voice. "Hey Shifa, wait."

"Ab ise kya musibat hai?" Afifa grit her teeth on the voice of Kabeer.

(Now what's wrong with him?)

"Sari musibate meri zindagi me ek sath hi aati hain." Using the old habit of cursing her fate Shifa turned to face Kabeer.

(All troubles come together in my life)

Holding a charming smile which was enough to beat the hearts of many girls, he stepped ahead, Shifa was confused by his act. Other people were also noticing the scene where the crush of uncountable girl was walking toward a girl who never gave him attention.

Shifa looked here and there, everyone was looking at Kabeer as if he was going to do something and soon she got a big shook when he Bend down on his knees.

"I never get tired of looking at you. I'll feel lucky to have you in my life.” Passing a red rose he proposed Shifa in front of everyone.

Few girls were shocked to see that. Many were jealous and Kabeer's friends were waiting for Shifa to accept that rose.

Kabeer was not proposing Shifa with any good feelings, he was just working on a plan. He wanted Shifa to accept his proposal and She will laugh hard to insult her. He wanted to make Shifa embarrassed with this prank. He was confident no girl could deny him, but she had chosen the wrong.

"What?" Shifa whispered then looked everywhere. Not only students but a few professors were also present there.

''Will you be my girlfriend?" Kabeer asked in whisper while passing the rose. Shifa looked at Afifa who was also surprised. " Shifa, say something." Kabeer smiled and Shifa held the red rose from his hand.

"No Shifa..." Afifa muttered, Kabeer stood up straight and his friends smiled happily. Girls who were already after Kabeer, were burnt out. A Professor was amazed because he knew Shifa as a good and innocent girl.

"Stop this nonsense." Throwing away the rose, Shifa yelled at Kabeer. Everything took place in a single jiffy so Kabeer and his friends didn't understand how their plan turned off? "I've been putting up your cheesie lines for a long time, but I realized just now, I shouldn't be... Such a shameless man you're. I know it's not your feelings for me, I'm a challenge for you. You wanna win me with your fake charm. But for your kind information Mr. Bani Kabeer Khan, not every girl go behind a handsome face, few give priority to character." holding anger Shifa stepped ahead but her wrist was held by a big hand.

"Shifa don't be so rude. You also know I don't pay attention to your type of girls. Many like you beg in front of me, but here I'm proposing you. You can't be so ungratef..." His sentence was cut off in between by a sharp sound of slap.

"Do favour on those who want. I don't want you duplicate sympathy." Saying that Shifa pulled her hand from his grip Shifa stepped towards the exit. Afifa also followed Shifa silently. But Shifa did not know what she had done.

"How dare she to slap me in front everyone? I'll reply to this... Just wait Shifa... Just wait" Kabeer mumbling While caressing that slap.

==========

This update proofs that your author is alive... 😂

😴😴😴😴Good night

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
73.1K 4.7K 46
š’šššŸš¢šš š˜šØš®š¬š®šŸ was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
39.2K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢.ā€¢*ā€¢. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...