Isabela Ferrari(On hold)

By DeilineDante3

Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once k... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New characters
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters
More characters
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

11.7K 254 57
By DeilineDante3

Isabela Ferrari's POV

I jolted up. Gasping for air. My hands still tightly wrapped around my throat. It's too dark in here. I can't breathe. "15... 12..uhmm 9-" I tried counting back in three's. "9-uhh" I tried, what's after nine?. Fuck why isn't it working. I let go of my throat wiggling my fingers and toes closing my eyes "I-I fuck" why won't it work. I took deep breaths counting up to ten my eyes closed, slowly exhaling. I sighed finally being able to control my breathing. 

Suddenly a horrible feeling rose from my stomach. I quickly stood running towards the bathroom completely ignoring the ache in my leg pushing the door open. Luckily my hair was still intact in a bun so it didn't go dirty. I continued calming myself. 

It wasn't real. It was just a dream. I'm fine. I repeated over and over again in my head trying to ride myself of the memory. 

I looked over in the mirror almost screaming at my reflection. My skin was flushed and pale. My eyes had large dark bags around them which I've sadly come to accept the fact that the bags under my eyes are permanent. 

My neck was red with claw marks on it. How the fuck?  I reached my hand touching the slightly sore surface. "Ow" I hissed quietly it doesn't hurt much it just stings a little. I pulled my hair out of the bun letting the curly frizzy mess fall on my shoulders so it can cover my neck and make the marks less visible. 

I sighed washing my face and brushing my teeth. I took a quick shower in attempt to wash off the negative vibes I'm feeling right now. 

I walked out glancing at the time. It's 6am.I walked over to my bag looking for something to wear but found nothing. I've already worn all  the clothes I have. I  guess I'll just have to improvise. 

I grabbed my white tank top  putting it on. Pairing it with my grey sweats once again ignoring my aching thigh. I don't want to see it. Throwing over my grey jacket to cover up the exposed bruised skin. 

(Isa's outfit) ^^

I sat  on my bed bored out of my mind.  I checked the time again it's only been thirty minutes. It felt like hours to me. After a really good argument with myself I finally stood up walking towards my door I hesitantly pulled it open. I stuck my head out scanning the hallway , it seems quiet. That should mean nobody's awake. 

I quietly closed the door behind me. Trying my best to be quiet.   I thought i heard something but it was probably just my imagination. I finally made it to the kitchen finding the door already open that's weird it's usually closed. Guess someone forgot to close it. 

I walked into the kitchen not really expecting anyone to be there but instead I came face-to-face with a sweaty Lorenzo, probably sensing my presence he looked up meeting my eyes his eyes instantly softening as they stared back at me"Oh morning Bella, nice to know I'm not the only early bird around anymore "he beamed smiling brightly at me, seeming a little out of breath. He looked like he had gone out for a jog since he was wearing jogging clothes. " Morning " I smiled back taking a seat on of the kitchen stools because I still felt a little light headed. 

"Hey, you okay? " he asked while mixing the pancake batter. I gave him a weak smile nodding "Yeah of course"I lied. I feel horrible but he doesn't need to know that. He nodded back obviously unconvinced but I'm glad he didn't push it. 

" I see there's a new addition to the early birds of the house " Alexander spoke walking in giving me a small kiss on my forehead "You good? " he asked looking down at me to which i nodded with a little smile muttering a quiet 'yeah'. I quietly sat there saying a few words here and there when they ask me questions. 

Slowly but surely everyone came in one by one all giving me small forehead kisses as a form of greeting. In total we were 7 , Papa, Alejandro and Diego weren't down yet. 

"Good morning" the cheery voice that belonged to Diego sang walking into the kitchen. 

"No" Ace immediately shuts him down. 

"I believe the proper response is good morning" Diego enlightened. 

"No" Ace grunts. 

"But-" he begins before being cut off "No"

"And you wonder why people don't like you" Diego scoffed earning shove from Ace. Matteo let out a breath rolling his eyes "Here we go".

I noticed my other brothers ignoring what's going on and completely uninterested in what's happening between them. " Does this happen often? " I asked looking towards Matteo who sat on one of the stools beside me. "Everyday" he replied sighing.

A few minutes past of them arguing well more of Diego arguing and Ace occasionally giving him 'i don't give a fuck' look"You know what Ace- Ooh pancake batter" Diego gasped completely forgetting about his one sided argument speed walking towards the bowl full of pancake mix. 

He grabbed the large spoon about to scoop some batter before Enzo swatted his hand away. "Ouch" he hissed rubbing his hand. "Breakfast is not ready yet" Enzo glared at Diego while grabbing juice from the fridge. 

"Geez I'm sorry at least lemme get my spoon back" he muttered trying to pull out the spoon from the sticky mix "What the hell is in this mix-" he spoke trying to get the spoon of the batter that seemed to be stuck. "I wouldn't do that if I were you-" Ezekiel was cut short when the batter came flying in my and Matteo's way. Out of reflexes I ducked under the kitchen counter so I wouldn't get batter in my hair. Dough and hair don't go good together. I was somewhat successful cause it only got on my clothes and on my face a little. Lucky for me Matteo is a real giant with broad shoulders so most of it got on him. And when I tell you he was fuming I mean his whole face turned red I could've sworn I saw smoke coming out of his ears. 

"Oh you're so fucked" Ace muttered shaking his head. Indeed he is truly fucked. 

Diego stood frozen his face turning pale as he slowly lowered the spoon backing away slowly. He gave him a sheepish smile "Now now Matteo" he began swallowing harshly. Matteo let out a dark chuckle shaking his head causing Diego tol et out a nervous g forced chuckle "W-What's so funny?" He nervously asked. "Run" was all Matteo said. Before anyone could say anything more Diego took of running. "You son of a-" Matteo cut himself off letting out an inhuman growl running behind a screaming Diego. 

As soon as the were out of sight Ace sighed taking out his phone. And immediately started discussing funeral plans. "Do you guys think we'll receive a discount if we purchase a coffin right now? " He inquired looking through apps. "Says here we get a 50% discount if we purchase one now plus a free tombstone"Ezekiel also joined in showing us a few coffins. 

While I focused on trying to remove the batter of my face and clothes. 

"Here lemme help with that" Elijah spoke wetting a cloth wiping my face. 

"Okay so after breakfast you should bring you clothes down to the laundry room so I can try and remove this stains Si? " he spoke lightly dabbing on my jacket. I furrowed my brows slightly "But I'll get the chair dirty" I frowned taking note of the messy state I'm in. "Tell you what I'll give you my hoodie and you'll change into it quickly in the downstairs bathroom so you don't have to eat a cold breakfast sound good?" Alexander suggested."Okay" I nodded with a small smile. 

"For now you can have a seat while we set the table" Elijah said smiling at me. To which I nodded. While the others helped set the table my dad and Alejandro walked in noticing my state"Morning baby" Papa greeted pampering my face in kisses causing met to scrunch my face at him. "What happened? " Alejandro asked giving me one kiss on the side of my face and the other one at the back of my head.

"Diego" Alexander was all he had to say handing me the hoodie and sweatpants. "Of course" Dad and Alejandro simultaneously spoke sighing. 

"I'll be back" I said excusing myself. I quickly walked towards the bathroom ridding myself off the sticky clothes. I felt sticky so I quickly took a 10minute bath immediately putting on the hoodie and sweatpants Alejandro gave me. 

I got out walking towards the breakfast table noting everyone already seated waiting for me, Everyone except Diego and Matteo.Taking a seat between Elijah and Ace since it was the only spot open. A few seconds later Matteo walked in with a victorious smirk.He doesn't look like someone who just took a face full of batter. "Did you kill your brother? " Dad casually asked."Im right here" Diego groaned limping towards were everyone sat"Oh great you're still alive" Ace beamed sarcasm evident in his voice. "Oh don't sound so disappointed, I might think you don't like me" Diego said. "I don't" Ace clarified earning him a scoff in return. We began eating once the two  settled down. I noticed how everyone occasionally glanced at me making my brows furrow. Is there something on my face? We ate while conversations went around the table while I remained silent not really feeling hungry I forced myself to eat a little more to not draw attention to myself. 

"So bambina how was your first night here? " Alejandro asked causing everyone to quiet down now focusing on me "Well it was uhm great" I quietly replied clearing my throat. "Well I'm glad to hear that"he nodded. I smiled lowering my head back down staring at my still full plate. I don't feel good. 

"Bambina stop playing with your food you need to eat" Ezekiel said. 

"I-I'm full" I replied letting out a breath. 

"Isa, you have to eat a little more you barely even ate" Elijah tried to reason. 

If I eat more I might throw up. 

"I can't" I winced. 

"Is something wrong with the food? Oh god did I add anything else you're allergic to? " Lorenzo asked seeming alert. 

"No, no of course not it tastes great I'm just- I can't well- I just don't really have an appetite right now" I nervously replied. "It's fine you don't have to eat any more if you can't"Papa said to me "I'm sorry" I apologized. 

"It's okay sorella" Alexander reassured. 

"Are you feeling okay" Elijah quietly asked from beside me. "Y-Yeah" I said forcing a smile. 

"Can I have your pancakes" Diego smiled his mouth stuffed with food. 

"Close your mouth, you gross fuck" Matteo glared. 

"Matteo" my older brothers and Dad simultaneously warn. 

He raised his hands in mock surrender "sorry" he said. Causing a snort to come from Diego. Suddenly Diego jumped cursing quietly "Fucking dick" he grunted his face scrunched up in pain. 

" Ragazzi non darò più avvertimenti "(Boys I will not give any more warnings). Alejandro warned calmly. 

"È lui che continua a scopare con " (He's the one that keeps on fucking with me) Matteo grumbled. 

"Quella tua bocca ti metterà nei guai, ragazzo. "(That mouth of yours will get you into trouble boy ). Dad spoke leaning back in his seat as he finished his breakfast. 

Do this people know I understand Italian? And Spanish And Portuguese And French etc let's just say I speak quite a few languages. 

" Sai benissimo che le imprecazioni non sono tollerate, specialmente quando c'è la tua sorellina." ( You know full well cussing is not tolerated especially when your little sister is around) Alexander said glaring at Diego and Matteo causing both of them to mutter quick apologies. 

Yeah I don't think they're aware. 

"We'll see you after breakfast we have a meeting to attend to before i forget you guys will be going shopping later today for Isa's school supplies and her other needed things" Alejandro explained adjusting his suit jacket getting up along with Papa, Alexander and Elijah. 

They all came towards me pampering my face in kisses one by one before they took " Non lasciatela nemmeno per un minuto, farò seguire alcuni dei nostri uomini per una protezione extra, ok ragazzi." (Do not leave her side for even a minute I'll have few of our men follow behind for extra protection alright boys)Dad said. 

"Oh, andiamo, oldman, non ha bisogno di protezione extra quando è con noi, non lasceremo che le succeda nulla, non ti preoccupare."(oh come on old man she doesn't need extra protection when she's going with us we won't let anything happen to her don't worry about it) Matteo spoke seeming insulted that my dad even thought about extra protection. 

" You better and I'm not old boy" he grumbled shutting the door earning a few chuckles from my siblings. 

"Guess we're going shopping gang" Diego beamed clapping his hands excitedly. "Don't call us that" Ezekiel, Ace and Matteo simultaneously grumbled making me giggle quietly. 

"We'll be leaving in an hour that's enough time for any human to be ready if you're late we're leaving you behind " Lorenzo spoke causing everyone to turn towards Diego. 

"What did I do now? " He asked his brows furrowed. 

We all got up walking to our designated rooms. 

Shopping yay!! I internally groaned I fucking hate shopping because it means there are gonna be a lot of people there and I've never really been good with huge crowds. 

What's the worst that could possibly happen. 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

2523 words not my best chapter but not my worst either. 

After accidentally deleting this chapter at least 6 times and rewriting it at least 10 times and crying over the fact that I lost such a good chapter for a few months Im finally updating . I was really positive abouthe the old chapter 12 cause it was funny, exciting and sweet I tried making this one like the previous chapter but I honestly couldn't remember much of it sadly..... 

So hi guys I'm officially back after going MIA but I'm here now I guess... So yeah 

Anyways in other words I just wanna thank you guys we made it to 6k reads which I'm really happy about when I tell you I screamed I literally woke the whole house up. I'm a 100% sure there are spelling mistakes somewhere in between 9r everywhere

Please please comment and vote If you somewhat enjoyed the chapter i'd really appreciate it. 

                                                                                 -Lots of love

                                                                                                  Destiny ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 15.4K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
486K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
67.6K 1.6K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

65.1K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...