Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'

6K 232 45
By moonsghostie

Their heart stopped as they heard Y/N scream loudly after seeing the small creatures which were nothing but, 

SPIDERS.

Small and medium-sized different colors were pouring out from around 10 small holes in the wall. Y/N was horrified, and she shifted towards the glass, scared, her back almost touching the glass, as Jungkook kept his hand, as if to stroke her back. 

Y/N didn't speak anything for minutes, but then, 

Y/N- N-no! No! P-please no! 

She closed her eyes as the small and medium-sized spiders crawled on the walls and on the ground in every direction. Her body was shaking. She couldn't even cover her face for her hands were handcuffed. 

Just then, something arose in between the room, a small glass box, in which there was a small key hanging. 

However, it was filled with spiders too from inside, and two bigger-sized ones, the size of a hand, were sitting on top of it, crawling on the box and on the pole on which it stood. 

Y/N still had her eyes closed, but everyone else knew that it was the key! 

Y/D/N-  Let's see if she can get the key. Haha! She'll die and then I'll live happily! -he laughed weakly as the bullet wound in his leg made him weak, bloody was gushing out, but no one cared.

This angered others, as Jungkook punched him hard and then began to choke him, his eyes red due to anger. 

Y/D/N was close to fainting, when,

Y/N- AHH!!!! NO!!!! PLEASE!!!! MOM!!! SAVE ME!!!!

He looked back along with others to see the spiders now almost covering the whole room and Y/N shaking her head and removing them from near her via her feet. 

She was crying hard, pretty bad, and shouting. 

SUGA- Y/NN!!! LOOK AT ME!! DOLL!!! LOOK AT ME!!

Y/N turned to look at them, making their heartache, even TXT was feeling bad. 

Her eyes were red, tear-stained face and she held her hands together, pleading but they could do nothing only look at her feeling defeated, feeling miserable. 

Y/N- HELP ME! HYUNGSS! PLEASE! HELP ME!

TAEHYUN- Let's check whether we can open the trapdoor otherwise! 

Soobin, Hoseok, and Taehyun ran to the back and began kicking the door, but it didn't budge! They shot it a few times but nothing happened, only Y/N's screams increased. 

They came back, 

HOSEOK- IT'S NOT FUCKING OPENING!

JIN- Y/N-AH! PRINCESS! YOU NEED TO GET THE KEY! PLEASE TRY!

Y/N looked at him and then back at the key, she was able to hear better than before. Her tears dropped as she closed her eyes and shook her head, and began to tap the glass with her both hands, furiously. 

Y/N- I CAN'T! PLEASEE! H-HELP M-ME! H-HYUNG!

Jin's eyes went teary, same as the other six's. They couldn't see her like that. Their mother was already broken, looking away, not being able to see Y/N like that. 

Soon enough, around 5 to 6 more big spiders crawled and came out of the hole, making Y/N's whole body shake violently, as she began to choke on her tears, her eyes completely puffy. 

Y/N- AHH!!! N-NOOOO!!! PLEASEEE! I'LL DIEEE! PLEASEE! HELP ME!!!

Jungkook banged on the glass, as Jimin, Suga, Yeonjun, Boemgyu joined, hoping to break the glass. But nothing happened, only scratches. 

TAEHYUNG- PLUM! TRY TO GET THE KEY! PLEASE! BABY! TRY!!!

JUNGKOOK- Y/N-AH!!! CARROT! TRY FOR YOUR HYUNGS, PLEASE!

NAMJOON- YOU HAVE TO Y/N!! FIGHT! Y/N!!! FOR US!! FOR MOM!!!

Y/N looked back at them and began to move ahead, removing spiders on the floor via her feet and shaking her shoulders as some of them dropped from the ceiling. She was finding it hard to breathe. She could feel them in her hair as she again backed off, against the glass, shaking her head and sobbing hard, too hard. 

Her every tear was like stabs directly in their heart. They dropped down, unable to see. 

Soobin who was crying till now wiped his tears and looked at Y/N who wasn't looking at them right now. She had her eyes closed. 

SOOBIN- Hyungs!
They looked at him. 

SOOBIN- I have an idea. I'm not sure it will work, but we need to try. 

They nodded. 

JIN- What is it? -he asked looking broken.

.

.

.

Y/N turned immediately as she heard a gunshot and her eyes widened as she saw her brothers being held by 5 guards, all of them wearing masks. 

JIN- Y/N-AH! SAVE US! 

She kept her head against the glass. Crying. Their hearts clenched but they carried on. 

TXT was holding them, tightly, since it was their plan. They had a mask over so that Y/N couldn't see it was Soobin. 

YEONJUN- *within mask* Hey you! Get the key, otherwise!

SOOBIN- *within mask* Otherwise, your brothers will end up dead! 

Y/N shook her head, no words coming out of her mouth. 

Just then, Soobin nodded and Boemgyu pushed Taehyung down on the ground, making him groan and pointing the gun at him. 

They did the same, while Hoseok acted as he fainted.

Y/N screamed, this time for them, as she saw Taehyun loading gun and pointing at Jungkook's head whose lip was already bleeding.

JUNGKOOK- Fight for your bunny, carrot! Please...

JIMIN- Ahh! Mochi! You can do it!! Try and get the key otherwise, they'll kill us!!!

Just then she heard another gunshot, which had passed near Suga's arm, making a scratch, since Kai had shot him so that bullet won't hurt and he won't die. 

Suga groaned purposely louder even though it wasn't anything to him but to Y/N,

Y/N- I'LL DO IT!! LEAVE THEM!! I'LL DO ITT!

BTS looked at her weakly smiling as TXT nodded and she turned around, going towards the box. 

Her whole body was cold, she was shivering and trembling very badly, and by the time she reached near the box, she closed her eyes, as she saw those big spiders, one of them on top of it, her breathing became heavy and slow. She heard another scream of Jin, and this time, she actually swiped the big spider on the ground, though it felt like she lost her life. She grabbed the box and opened its cover as spiders poured down her hand and she shook her arms violently. 

Y/N- AHHH!!!
She screamed but then she heard Jungkook's scream too, and she picked up the key, moving towards the trap door, where two big spiders were sitting. By this time, she could feel those disgusting creatures, on her body, small and a few medium-sized. She shook her head and feet, and kicked those spiders, entering the key, but her breath lowered, as she fell like darkness surround her. She tried her best to walk but her body was giving away, she couldn't breathe, couldn't see or hear anyone. It was like falling slowly into a dark pit. 

Her eyes were almost closed, another gunshot echoed, and she shook her head. 

By the time she reached the trapdoor, she was about to enter the key but due to her trembling hands, the key fell down. She felt her eyes closing, but still, she gasped for breath as she picked up the key and put it into the keyhole. More spiders sorrounded her as she screamed, feeling her lungs give up. She was about to fall back when the trap door was kicked open and someone held her hands, bringing her now cold, shaking, and unconscious body to his hold. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
128K 3.4K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
31.7K 893 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
350K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...