Graduated With Love

By Vidhirai9

When Shrinidhi entered JSS college, her dream was to graduate with certificates and medals. But who knew she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 16

15.8K 946 4
By Vidhirai9

Shrinidhi

Next day we went back to Mysore and for dinner, we went to Priyanka's home. Though Chiranth had seen them during our marriage, there wasn't much interaction. So this time we had a lovely time talking to each other. Even I missed Pri's mothers tasty food. Samay's parents were yet to come so my nosey bestie dragged me to her room to extract details of my married life.

"Spill it... How was he?"
She asked shamelessly.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't tell me you didn't do anything interesting.... You both were in Madikeri... That cold weather, no disturbance, a man and his wife in a room.... Ufff I can't wait to hear"
"Calm down. Your imaginations are too much."
"Means you didn't?"
"Of course we didn't. But we kissed"
"Thank God... I thought you would say you both kept staring at each other throughout the day"
"Pri... Its not that easy for me. All these things are too new to me."
"Ok.... I can try to understand. But I see some improvements, so I'm happy. To be honest I'm happy that you are happy with him. When you told about sudden marriage proposal I was worried to death. But luckily you got a good guy."
"You're lucky too. You and Samay know each other so well. At least you both won't be so awkward"
"That's true though."

We continued to talk for some more time and Samay came with his family. Both the family's decided to have the engagement on July 15th, which is after 2 months. We had our dinner together and we both came back home.

"You and Priyanka are really close?"
He asked me as we prepared to sleep.
"Yeah. We both know each other since we were babies. Priyanka's mother is my mother's cousin. So we are relatives too"
"Then when did you get to know Samay?"
"Samay was our classmate in degree. He proposed to Pri in first year. After that we three became a gang. They are the only people I call as my friends"
"What about me?"
"What about you?"
"Am I not your friend?"
"You are......."
"You don't consider me as friend?"
He looks cute whenever he starts complaining.

"Of course you're the bestest friend I can ever get. But you're already my husband right? Why do you want to be called my friend?"
"I want to be with you in all the situations. I want to be your best friend, boyfriend and husband"

Stop being so cute husband, my heart may not take it well...
"You're greedy"
"Of course I should be"
"Ok ok. I'll let you be my best friend, boyfriend and husband since you're insisting so much. Happy?"
"Very much"
"Chiru...."
He hmmed as answer.
"You didn't have girlfriends till now?"
"Out of the blue?"
"Even I want to know about you."
"Ok. Fine. I didn't have any girlfriend till now. But now I have you"
He kissed my forehead.
"Do you still receive letters?"
Because I heard he did receive love letters during his Masters and PhD.

"Not many. Are you jealous?"
"Will you feel jealous if I get letter?"
"Of course I would be jealous but I will be happy"
"Happy?"
"Happy, because you won't say yes to anyone but me"
"Oh... Someone is getting too confident... What if I say yes to someone else? "
"You wouldn't dare to Mrs. Chiranth"
Ok... I'm trying to be brave in front of him.
"What if I dared to Mr. Chiranth?"
"Then we may have to take serious measures about it"
"Like?"
"How about we give demonstration of it rather than saying"

I was giggling carelessly till he cupped my cheeks. Oh shit..... I think I gave a missed call to sleeping lion.
In no time his lips started working. He placed kisses on my forehead, eyes and every part of my face except my lips. Urghhhh.... Why can't he kiss me decently on my lips...?

Kisses trailed on my jaw neck making me tremble. This wasn't something normal between us.. My body was tensing with each kiss.
"Do you still think you can dare Nidhi?"
He whispered as he kissed my earlobe.
My throat felt dry like Thar dessert and I shook my head and hid my face on his chest.
" Good girl.. Sleep well. If we continue, this, may be it will move somewhere else"
He kissed my hair.

Exactly... I need to sleep. Yes... Dear sleep goddess bless me with some good sleep please... After my raged heart started to calm down I felt myself drowning to dreamland.

Chiranth

Our classes reopened on June 3rd and I was lab in charge of second year and academic advisor for first year just like previous academic year. Me and Nidhi gave NET exam in June.

Nidhi became more serious about studies, so we hardly had time for romance. Even at home she would come to ask me doubts about subject rather than to say I love you's. But then... her dreams are equally important to me too, so I decided to support her.

Since my wife is a prominent chocolate lover our fridge never missed chocolates whenever we went out for grocery shopping and I got adapted to that habit of hers.

She surprised me on my birthday at midnight with a cake and gift. It was a sky blue shirt and black trouser set and a watch.
"You know I'm still a student. So this is all I could afford."
She said with a cute puppy face.
"You did so much means a lot to me. You know, you matter to me more"
She kissed my cheeks and we slept later. Next day I decided to wear her gift and she was happy seeing me in her selected clothes.

"You look good. I'm sure you will receive too many letters today"
She laughed as she finished her breakfast.
"It's ok. I'll tell them I'm happy with my wife and they should try to find their happiness in different address"
I said with a smirk.

Next, we went to college and I had first year classes and as expected I received complements about my look on my way to department.
"You look handsome in blue sir"
My students really know the timing. Nidhi was right in front of me when they were busy complementing me.
"Is that so..? Then I must thank my wife. She selected this for me."
I looked at my blushing wife. She walked to her class. According to my time table I didn't have classes for second year but one of the faculty wanted to switch classes since she had some emergency. So I had to take up her class.

During the class she didn't even look at me and focused either on the board or on the notes. It was actually funny for me to control myself from laughing out loud. After my class ended I went back to department as I had to be in lab afternoon.

I was on my way to department for lunch and she was running behind me. I did notice but I want her to call my name.
"Chiru.... Chiranth sir"
She called me Chiru out of habit only to realize we were in college. I turned back to look at her while she was busy facepalming at her forgetfulness.
"Yes Shrinidhi?"
"I wanted to talk to you about something sir."
"Sure."
"Can we talk in department sir? It's bit personal"
"Sure."
I walked into department and fortunately department was empty.

"Stop enjoying my misery all the time"
Actually I do enjoy when she mixes up our relationship on and off-campus.
"Ok. Fine. What happened?"
"Atte and Maava are coming home for dinner"
"Ok"
"We don't have grocery at home."
"We can go out for dinner"
"How can I let them eat out always? I want to cook at home"
She was back with her puppy eyes.

"Then let's go for shopping once I'm done here"
"I think you forgot sir. You have lab today, that too till 5. I don't have classes I'll go"
"Ok. Then I'll try to come home early and help you"
"My card is at home. I didn't bring much cash."
"Ok. Baaba take mine and you know the password right ?"
"Thanks."
"But don't buy chocolates Nidhi. We already have too much at home"
"Depends on my mood. Try to be home early"
"Ok. I love you"
Someone knocked the door and I let them in. It was someone from first year.
"Same to you sir"
said my wife and walked out of the room. Clever move Mrs. Shrinidhi....

When I went back home in the evening she had literally prepared a feast for all of us. She asked if she can invite Samay and Pri, I said it was fine. I invited Harshith too since I didn't have too many friends.
Amma and Appa came home and we all celebrated my birthday and it was a day worth remembering.

"Why do you tease me so much in college?"
She was huffing with fake anger. Actually she was giving me cold shoulder once we were back in our room after dinner and sending our guests back. Appa and Amma settled in guest room as they were visiting some relatives tomorrow.

"Who told you to burry yourself with books in my class? You didn't even look at me once during the class"
I defended myself.
"You know I can't look at you when you stare like that. I get flustered and others will think I have crush on you"
"Let them think whatever they want. Why do you bother? At the end of the day I'm your husband and your my wife. "
"Whatever"
She shrugged and slept at the other corner of the bed.
"Come-on Nidhi. You can't keep running away from me and what's with creating distance between us?"
I pulled her closer to me and her head now rested on my arms. I love being her pillow every day.
"Now I can sleep comfortably"
"Me too"
She whispered as she drifted to sleep.

"The best people come to our life unexpectedly and the connection shared is always real"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
4.6K 391 30
Life. Love. Marriage. Children. No one talks about all the stages of Love. The movies and romance novels would have you believing it's just about the...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...
34.6K 2.1K 50
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...