I've Changed 〔 ON GOING 〕

By chantria_15

I don't want to spoil you guys about this book but... In my mind, I wanted to put some spoiler about this sto... More

Introduction
Love interest
Prologue
2. School & Shopping
3. Party
Love interest & A/N
4. Suzushima x Kanako
5. Party (2)
6. Strong

1. Surprise

1.2K 29 9
By chantria_15

English
Japanese

So I'll put that in advance, so later you won't be confused.

❀❀❀

After 12 hours and a half of flight, we finally arrived. You called some taxi for you to drive straight to where your brother's live since it's past 10pm already.

You knew where they live because the last time you want to visit them it got delayed because some of your problems. Like when your father abused you, you don't want them to see those bruises.

While sitting comfortably at the back, you grab your phone and your earphones in your bag, and play some music while looking out on the window.

'I wonder what will they're reaction be... Maybe I can text them if they're okay or they have some stuffs to do? Nah nevermind.' You thought as you closed your eyes.

After an hour, you finally arrived. You were stunned by the view in front of you. It's not like what you think, "Wow... Didn't think that it could be this big" you said to yourself as you look at the house no, a massive mansion in front of you.

(You guys can change it if you want)

"Here you go miss" the driver said to you as he give you the suitcase, "Ah, thank you, here's the pay" you said in English as you hand him a money. "Thank you" he said as he walk away and drove off.

You grab your suitcase as you ring the bell (or Idk), after a couple of minutes the small door (only one person can fit) open. You can see a guard/bodyguard, he studied you up and down. You smile "Hi, is this where Kaito Sato and Itsuki Sato live?" you ask politely.

You can see a slight blush on his cheeks, "Yes, do you have some appointment/business with them?" he ask, you shake your head. "No, I'm their little sister. Can I see them?" you said.

The guard seems shock about this, "Y-you're Y/N Sato?" "Yes that's me". You said as the guard suddenly bow "it's nice to meet you in person Lady Y/N. My name is Sheldon, I'm one of the guard/bodyguard in this state" he said.

You slight bow at him, "No need to be formal. Can I ask where Kaito niisan and Itsuki niisan is?" "Ah yes, Master Kaito is in his office with Master Itsuki" he said.

As you were about to grab the suitcase, Sheldon beat you to it. "Let me" he said as you nod and said thanks to him. As you were walking "Sheldon is there still any available room for me here?"

You ask as you turn to your side to look at him. "Yes there's still available rooms for you to stay M'lady" he said, "Can you please bring my bag and suitcase there? I'll go ahead where their office is. Tell me later which room I'll be staying" "Yes M'lady"

You walk straight to your brother's office, you were grinning evily. As you were now in front of two big white doors. You inhale then exhale. You grab the door knob, 'It's not locked'.

You can hear them giggling inside. You smirk as you back away and ready to kick the door. After, you kick the door and shout/yelled...

"SURPRISE BITCHES!!LOOK WHO'S HERE!!"

As you stand straight and put your hands on your hips as you smile widely and closed your eyes. "Y/N??!!" They both said/yelled, you open your eyes and smirk

"Miss me?"

Kaito/Itsuki POV~ (Y'all didn't expect this right?😏)

As I was talking some random things and business with my lil brother/older brother, someone suddenly kick the door.

"SURPRISE BITCHES!!LOOK WHO'S HERE!!"

'That voice...' I thought as I look up, "Y/N!!??" Me and my lil/big bro shouted.

"Miss me??"

No one's POV (Sorry if I always change the POV's. I just prefer she/he/her/his sometimes.)

"Miss mee??"

Y/N said as she smirk, before she could open her eyes, four arms suddenly on her neck and her waist as they stumble. "Y/N I miss you!!!" her brother Itsuki said.

"No! I miss you than Itsuki miss you!!" Kaito said, you laugh nervously knowing what will happen after. "What did you say! I miss N/N that you miss her!" Itsuki said as they started to quarrel.

You just watch them and sit on the couch, then a maid came and saw the brothers quarrelling about something. "It's nothing serious" "If you say so...?" she said between curious and confused?

The was about to leave when you call her "Excuse me!" You said as the maid turn to look at you "Yes m'lady?" she ask (yes she knows who you are, because Sheldon told them.)

"Can you please bring some tea for us? Also some snacks please" you said politely as the maid smiled "Yes M'lady, I'll be right back. Excuse me" she said as she leave.

❀❀❀

The maid earlier arrived with a rolling tray with some tea and some snacks. You thank her and took her leave. You were drinking peacefully with snacks while your brother's still quarrelling.

After an hour they finally done, "You guys good?" You said as you take a sip on your tea. They said something, but you can't understand what it was. "What?" "Tu me manques plus que frère Kaito / Itsuki tu me manques" they said in unison in french.

(I miss you than brother Kaito / Itsuki miss you)

They swear they could hear a 'hmm' coming from you which they look at you, "Eh bien... vous me manquez tous les deux, et à propos de votre enfantillage" you said with a smirk on your face.

(Well... I miss you both, also your childishness)

'The fck!? How can she speak French so easily!?' They thought as they look at you in disbelief. "What? Didn't know I can speak in French?" you said as you grab a cookie.

That when they realize, she had a rolling tray besides her. They sit across with you as they also grab the other tea. "Well yeah, didn't see that coming" Kaito said as he take a sip in his tea.

❀❀❀

After that, you explained them how you take some french lessons and that's the reason why you speak in French so easily. After you baid them a goodnight and walk off straight to your room where Sheldon told you.

You take a shower, you winced in pain as you look at your body almost full of bruises. After you take a bath you wear a bear plush hooded pajama set, you then dry your hair and laid down on your bed and grab your phone on the side table.

(This was your room by the way, also you guys can change it if you want!)

~A little bit Flashback when you entered your room~

You were now walking straight to your room when Sheldon guided you, "Here's your room M'lady" he said "Thank you Sheldon" you said as the guard/bodyguard bow at you and took his leave.

You then stare at the two big white doors, you grab the door knob and twisted it. You were stunned as you look around in your room.

There was a little white chandelier, a TV in front of the bed, coffee table right of the bed with a side table on the left, bookshelves beside on the TV, closet on the right with a bathroom on the side, a table with a mirror for makeup and etc. (this was all I can describe huhuhu༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"Wow didn't thought that my room could be this big too..." you said to yourself as you run your fingers on the coffee table and sat on the couch observing all the things inside your room.

You then went to your bed where you can see your suitcase and your bed besides. "Maybe I'll unpack my things before I take a bath then go to sleep..." you said as you start unpacking.

~Flashback end~

After scrolling on your phone, you turn on the TV to watch your f/a (favourite anime). Not long after that you fall asleep with the TV still on.

That's all for now!, I'm sorry I just published today! I've been busy lately and the signal was like ajxhwuHwh Idk how to explain it but I think all of 'us' or maybe just me(just maybe though) had no signal last week, and I have a comprehensive exam last week that's also my reason. Hope you understand!Idk when I'll publish the next chapter but I'll start working on it now!

Before I end this... I'll tell you this in advance! In the next chapter, Y/N which means you will be attending in Ouran High School Host Club. Yes, I know that they're in America but I don't know what school she'll be attend so that's why... hope y'all agree with me with this! That's all bye! See you in the next chapter.

1511 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.1K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...
14.7K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...
347 5 20
( * COMPLETED * ) "So, I wanted to ask properly this time if we... if we could maybe give us a chance.." I said my heart beating fast. She smiled and...
3.4K 93 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...