2. School & Shopping

English
Thought
Japanese

(Just wanted to tell you this in advance)

❀❀❀

You were sleeping peacefully not until someone barged in your room that makes you look at them with a scary face~, "Ah- Y-Y/N g-good morning!" your older brother Kaito said while trembling.

He knows that when you're sleeping peacefully, no one should disturb her. Well Kaito being Kaito forgot about this🤦🏻‍♀️, "Didn't I tell you that if I sleep peacefully no one should wake me up niisan" you said as a dark aura surrounding them.

Your brother flinched as he shake his head thinking about their cousin, "She look's like Kyoya..." he said to himself, "I can hear 'ya you know!" you said as you looked at him.

"So? What's the problem, waking me up this early?" you said as you yawned, "We need to go shopping for your clothes, also your uniform. You'll be attending the same school with your cousin Kyoya"

(Yes, you and Kyoya were cousins, your mother and his father were siblings.)

He said, by the named 'Kyoya' you look at your brother with sparkling eyes, "What are we waiting for?! Let's go!" you said as you were jumping like a child. Kaito just sigh but he soon smiled, "Go take a bath first, a maid will come here later. She will be helping for you" he said as he walked out.

You then go straight to your personal bathroom, you take a quick shower. After, you open your closet, looking every clothes. You wear a blue high waist straight cargo jeans, a white crop top and a black cardigan sweater.

Before the maid came, you grab your concealer to hide the bruises. After, the maid came in to your room and style your hair into a braided one, not long after that, you went downstairs straight to the dining room.

"Oh, good morning N/N" Itsuki said as you greeted him back, you sit across with him, you ate your breakfast which is some fried eggs, bacons, some vegetables, well let's not forget about the rice.

After, you wash your hands, brush your teeth, "N/N! Let's go!" Your brother Kaito said, "Coming!" you said as you rush downstairs to see your brother's wearing casual clothes.

"Oh? You were coming with us Kaito niisan?" you said as you approach them, "Yeah, I just wanted to see my school again" he said as he scratch his next. "Oh um okay! Well... let's goo!!" you said as you were running outside straight to the black limousine.

"Ah! N/N wait up!!" your brother said in unison, as they get inside in the limo. "Where are we going first?" you ask as you look outside through the window. "We're going to Ouran Academy first, that's where Kyoya study." Kaito said as you just nod.

❀❀❀

You guys were now in front of Ouran Academy, "Um..." you look at your new school which is pink! You then look at your brothers, "Yeah, I know..." Itsuki said. "Let's go inside now, let's go straight to the principal office first, then let's go find Kyoya" Kaito said as you guys began walking.

Many students were looking at you, well mostly boy's were looking at you with heart on their eyes. You just ignore them.

❀❀❀

After you get your schedule, you guys were asking the students where Kyoya is, and they said he's in Music Room 3. "How many stairs still are there!!" you complaint, your brothers just sigh. "Just come on, there's still one more stairs then turn and we'll arrive there" Itsuki said.

You just 'tch' and cross your arms then look away. "Here, I'll give you a piggy back" Kaito said, you eyes sparkled as you hug your brother Kaito.

I've Changed 〔 ON GOING 〕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें