two birds | arcane viktor โ™ก

cup_ofmilk

โ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต... ะ•ั‰ะต

two birds meet
the water's polluted
perfect friend
bunny
father
invitation and invention
comfort sleep
๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ to help
golden eyes
shopping

mother

2.8K 156 49
cup_ofmilk

I walked into the empty house, closing the door behind me as I did.

"I'm home." I muttered hoping there was someone there to greet me back, but as usual, only silence did. Hearing no other sounds but my own breathing, I took off my shoes and carefully placed it in the shoe rack beside the door.

My socks protected the bottom of my feet from the cold floor as I walked across the room to the stairs. The maids' efforts were apparent by how clean the furniture was despite them barely being used, the potted plants that I passed by were very healthy that you wouldn't even think that its owners had left them there to die.

I climbed the carpeted stairs, dragging my fingers along the wooden bannisters as I do. The large window above the staircase acted as the room's source of light since the lamps weren't lit yet.

I gazed at the toy I was holding and couldn't help but smile at the thought of a certain golden eyed boy. I turned it around with my hand, admiring the different colored metals that acted as its skin, somehow reminding me of Viktor's clothes. Its transparent stomach shows me the mechanisms inside. I took in how intricate it was, the handiwork was beyond what I can do, I don't think I'd be able to repair it if there comes a time that I have to.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway as I picked up the faintest sound of music through the walls. Someone's home? But the maids don't have work every end of the week. Could it be...?

A small rush of excitement and hopefulness flooded my body as I ran through the hallway closer to where the music was coming from, my feet leaving heavy steps which sounds were muted by the cotton material that they wore. I ended up in front of the door I knew too well. It's a wooden one, the designs reminding me of the times I would stare at it the way I'm doing now, remembering how I only go inside whenever I needed to feel the familiar comfort. It's the door leading to her office.

Taking in a few deep breaths, I slowly pushed it open with my free hand, setting my eyes on the very person I was expecting to be there. She sat at the same table I used to sleep on when I wanted to feel close her. She's scribbling on a notebook with her left hand while she rubs her forehead with the other.

"Mother..."

She raised her tired eyes from the paper to meet mine. From where I was I could see the dark eyebags that made obvious to how stressed she was, the wrinkles on her face were far more noticeable than I remembered it to be. She sat up properly, letting out a heavy sigh as I hear her bones crack loudly.

"Hello, sweetheart." Her hoarse but familiar voice made my eyes well up with tears. I used to only hear her voice whenever I dream of her singing me to sleep, it's been so long that I almost forgot what she sounded like, but now I can finally hear it again. Her gentle, sweet, tired voice.

"I was just wondering where you went."

"You're home early." I lowered my eyes, biting my lower lip to stop it from trembling. My fingers were now as cold as the toy as I tightened my grip on it, holding it close to my chest. A breathy chuckle came out of her, running her fingers through her white streaked black hair.

"I was given a day off, thought I'd spend it with you." She stood up from her seat and made her way to me, smiling as she opened her arms. I sniffled, wiping the tears on my eyes before running to hug her waist.

"I...missed you...missed you so much." My throat felt like it was being squeezed, the overwhelming feeling taking over my whole body as I break down.

"I know, darling, I know." She slid herself through my arms to kneel, cradling my head as I sobbed on her shoulders. "I missed you too."

Her warmth was comforting, I could finally feel it after craving for it for so long. She's here...she's actually here...

I felt a kiss on my head, her hand felt like feather as it caressed my hair, the gentle touch soothing my nerves.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes, only pulling away when she did. "How about you go change your clothes to a more comfortable one, hm? Then we can go cook for dinner together."

Together.

She used her thumbs to wipe across my cheeks, getting rid of the tears that wet it. Her eyes searched my face as I nodded, smiling warmly at me and kissing my forehead once more before standing up.

"Wait for me in the kitchen. I'll join you when I'm done with this, okay? Go on."

She shoo'ed me with her hands. I slowly walked back to the door, already missing the warmth of her hand as it slipped away from my head. Giving me a reassuring smile, she stood there waiting for me to leave the room.

I changed my clothes as fast as I could, still panting because of the speed it took me to run here. I couldn't be bothered to put away my dirty clothes to where they belong, the toy that my friend gave me was placed on my bedside table, watching me struggle with wearing my shirt.

Uncontrollable giggles found its way out of my throat as I excitedly brushed my hair up to a half ponytail, the mirror infront of me showing me the wide grin I had on my face.

After making sure I was clean and ready, I skipped to the door. Only pausing to look at the bunny sitting on my table. Although it was eyeless it still stared back at me, somehow it was able to communicate with me, I could feel its want to come. I contemplated for no more than 10 seconds, deciding to take it with me anyway.

As I passed by Mother's office, I reminded her of our dinner on which she replied with a smile and a nod before going back to her paperwork. I just shrugged, proceeding my walk along the hallway.

I hopped down the stairs, halting halfway to put down the bunny on one of the steps. I pushed on its head to make it move forward, it started hopping down. The weight of its body helping it keep its balance, preventing it from falling over. Together we hopped down until we reached the end of the stairs, picking it up as we reached our destination.

It was dark already, I couldn't see past the spot where the moonlight couldn't reach anymore. I carefully walked to the side where I knew the lamps were placed, pulling on the strings one after another until the room was completely lit up. Taking the smallest one with me, I strolled towards the kitchen.

The chilly air met my skin as I walked in. I shivered, walking around to find a specific wooden switch, bumping into chairs and tables as I do. I was finally able to pull on the switch after minutes of looking for it, turning on the massive lamp that hovered above the kitchen.

I put down the lamp and the bunny on the counter, climbing on one of the stools just infront of the two items, swinging my feet in the air. Pulling on the strings to turn off the lamp, I crossed my arms on the cold surface, burrying half of my face on it.

It took me around 20 minutes until I started feeling impatient. I groaned, moving my head to the side where the bunny was. I shifted my position so that I'm facing my right, using my left arm as a pillow for my head. I lifted my finger to touch the toy's nose.

"Boop." I trailed it across its head, following the shape and stopping just before its right eye socket. "What's your name, wittle bwunny?" I spoke with a fake high-pitched voice, poking my finger inside its eye.

"I am..." I mentally rummaged through my brain to think of a name. "Uh...mi..se. Hmm."

"Ica...rus? Icarus. That sounds decent, I'll go with that." I mumbled my thoughts out loud, changing my voice into a deeper one, copying Viktor's accent as I spoke for the bunny. "I am Icarus. Nice to meet you."

"Nice accent, Icarus. Sounds very charming."

"Thank you. I like sweetmilk." I moved its head so it looks like it's talking, only to accidentally push on it causing it to start jumping, hitting my face.

"Ow!" I sat back abruptly, hand on my face. I groaned in pain and glared at the hopping bunny, grabbing it off the counter to make it stop. I controlled the urge to throw it across the room, reminding myself that it's a gift from Viktor.

I could feel my eyes burning, letting out a frustrated sigh as I put back the toy on the counter in a way that isn't very careful.

"Why isn't she here yet."

An hour had passed and I still couldn't feel her presence anywhere near me, nor did I hear any sounds from upstairs. I sat there in silence, letting my thoughts run inside my head rather anxiously. The muscles on my leg have started to ache from the unending bouncing it's been doing for the past hour. My stomach hurted, growling from hunger every now and then.

She's not coming is she.

I pictured her in my mind, at her desk. Holding the paper between her fingers, smiling at it. She doesn't really want to spend time with me, does she? She's forgotten about me now. Too busy with her work. Again.

"I missed you too."

No you don't.

My breathing started becoming heavier. The sides of my mouth twitching downwards, I attempted to gulp multiple times to remove the dryness of my throat. My heart pounded on my chest, squeezing and tightening itself. The large room seemed to be 10x smaller, I feel like I'm suffocating. I can't breath.

I opened my mouth, inhaling quickly, sucking in another breath and then another, but the air wasn't enough. My shaking hands desperately pulling on the collar of my shirt, trying to stop it from choking me. I can't breath.

She's busy with her work again. No time for me. Liar.

Liar. Liar. No time for you. She's got no time.

L̷̢̡͔͖̥̟̰̣̦̏͊̎i̵̧̡̥͎̩̖͌̀̊ā̶̢̨̞r̶͈̓͌̋̿͛͠L̴̛̯͔͙̜͕̮̺̬̗͕̽̈͑̌̾̒͌̆̌͋̾̅̀̇͗̈̌̾̃͌͋̒̏͗͐͋̋̌̍̊͘͘͘͘̕̚͝ͅͅi̶̛̛̛̛͈͙̾͂̏͊̈́͂̔̓̒͆́̽́̊͊̋̑̓̃̈́̈́̐̈́̓́͒̎̋̓̃̓͐͑̕̚͠͝͝͝â̷̛̫̽̌̆̄͌̈́͊̒̈́͝r̵̨̧̛̛̫͓͙̯̦̻̣̦̘̗͙͔͓̜̜̬̱̫̭̙̤̬̥̺̙͈̠̖͌̀̈́͌̆̃̓̍̒̋͆̑̑̉̉͘͠L̷̢̧̨̢̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̯͚͇͎͙̺̱͔̪̼̩̥̻̲̫̠̮̝̘̤̫̲̬̝̱͎͖̻̪̻͚̯̮̜̹̠̳͖̦̫͈͈̯͉͇̟͕̤̻̱̦̘̳̘̖̙͚͍͍̼̥͖͚͉̖̘̰̻̳͚̱̩͙̦̙̭̫͔̲̳̣̟̪̖̰̼͔̰͓̳̺͚̣̭̬̞͙̠̖̥̟̜͉̖̮̟̫̥͋̽́̋̂̀͂͗́̂͆̔̀̍̂̈́͌̋̓͛̎͆̏̾̈́͐̒̉̌̄́̔̃͆̂̆͌̒̾͌̓̿̿̀̈̀̃͋̐͒̂̒̾̐̽͋͗̆̓͐̍̍̐̍̍͋́͒̾̑͆͂̔̈͂̀̈́̾̓̊̔̄̈́̈͊̈̒͂̽̓̾̌̾̐̉̇̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅį̶̨̧̧̢̨̡̨̨̢̧̢̡̨̛̛̜͍̰̹͈͙͙͇̝̦̥̖̺̝̻̺̯̮̭̥͖͇̫̦̰̞͔͔̻̲̞̘̦̯̣̠̖̠̗̠̤̬͕̺̼͍̳̗͎̟̬̯̝̦̫̟̲̮̣̬͉͈̤̟̙̬̟̥̞̼̩̬̱̙̩͉̭̭̬͈͎͙̼̪͍̮̞͇̹̣̯̪̫̯͎̠̪̖̟͎̟͔̬̗͕͈͙̤̯͕͕͕̪͖̬̟͓̦̬̭͈̻̳̤̖͓͇̞̰̖͚̭͖̺͚̩̼̺͔̘͍̬̪̮̗̬̹̻̟͙̺͎̖̗͂̏̓͆̈́̽́̒̈́̅̀͂͗͗̇͐̉͑́̂̆̄̍̏̊͑̀̓̀͒̄̄̀̿̍̑̋͋̊̈́̓̋̐͗̾͐̇̿̾̀̾͑̊͛̄̃̒͂̔̈͛̌̇̊͗̂̆̇̅́̀̓̔̔̊̿̇̑͗̇͒̃͑̈͒́̔̔̆͐́̿̂͒̋̓̂͛͌̀́̎̑͋͊́͐͋̽̃̂͗́̔̅̽͂̈́͋̎̌̈́͊͐͑̃͆͂̀̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̵̡̢̡̨̡̡̡̡̨̛̛̛̹͎̹̰̦̞̲̹͖͉̭̹̲̗̘͕͍̦̗̼̙̞̱͖̞̼̘̘̠̘̲͇̠͉͖͖͇̺͓̺̟̘̰̜̺͖̯̬̳͖̻̦͇͖̘͔̥̞͈͓̭̲͖̘̙̟̼͕̤̞͈̪̤̮̱͎̦͈̙͈̬͔̥̞̩̞̠̼̟̖̗̣̯̹̩̘̭̳̤̥̹̬͓̳̜͖̰̜̟̮̻̘̅̾͗͗͌̓̎͊͆̏̀̊́̊̏̂̊̎̑̓́̽͋̌̃̈̃̓̈́̈́̉̄́̉̈́̍̽̃̈́͆͋̍̀̒̓̀̒͒͆͌̒͗͆̂͂͑̎̈́̀̾̇̇̔̂̽̍͊̈́̈̈̄̂̔̓̓̀̏̓̄̈́͌̎̈́͋̓̎̈́̎̈́͑̊́͐͌͐͊̀͌̉̈́̓̋̾̎̕̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̸̨̧̛̛͚̻̣̻̺̟̙͔͈̮̞̙̟̲͕͍̠̹̥͚̯͚͎͉̥̥̰̥̜̬̗̙̖̭̘̣̳̹̬͓̪̺̟͇̞͕̝̘̹͙̲̤͉̈͊̂̆̑̒͛̉̔̃̌͋̽̈́̋̔̋́̓͒́͑́͊̌̓̋͗̇̌͒͑̆̈́̅̐̌̀͆̒́͑͆̋̏́̃̂̄͗̅͒̉̑̓́̈́́̐͘̕̕̚͜͝͝L̸̻͍̼͛̆̅̐̅i̵̫̖͕̼͈̪͑́̀̂̏̓͒̉͝ą̵̧̰̯̪̥̮̩̠̺̞̯̮̠̲͓͕̜̆̇͌̇͘͠͠ŗ̸̨̩̣̱̪̠̲̰̼͙̘͖̝̱̂͛̄̀̐̒̒̌͜ͅͅL̴̛̯͔͙̜͕̮̺̬̗͕̽̈͑̌̾̒͌̆̌͋̾̅̀̇͗̈̌̾̃͌͋̒̏͗͐͋̋̌̍̊͘͘͘͘̕̚͝ͅͅi̶̛̛̛̛͈͙̾͂̏͊̈́͂̔̓̒͆́̽́̊͊̋̑̓̃̈́̈́̐̈́̓́͒̎̋̓̃̓͐͑̕̚͠͝͝͝â̷̛̫̽̌̆̄͌̈́͊̒̈́͝r̵̨̧̛̛̫͓͙̯̦̻̣̦̘̗͙͔͓̜̜̬̱̫̭̙̤̬̥̺̙͈̠̖͌̀̈́͌̆̃̓̍̒̋͆̑̑̉̉͘͠L̷̢̡͔͖̥̟̰̣̦̏͊̎i̵̧̡̥͎̩̖͌̀̊ā̶̢̨̞r̶͈̓͌̋̿͛͠L̸̻͍̼͛̆̅̐̅i̵̫̖͕̼͈̪͑́̀̂̏̓͒̉͝ą̵̧̰̯̪̥̮̩̠̺̞̯̮̠̲͓͕̜̆̇͌̇͘͠͠ŗ̸̨̩̣̱̪̠̲̰̼͙̘͖̝̱̂͛̄̀̐̒̒̌͜ͅͅL̷̢̧̨̢̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̯͚͇͎͙̺̱͔̪̼̩̥̻̲̫̠̮̝̘̤̫̲̬̝̱͎͖̻̪̻͚̯̮̜̹̠̳͖̦̫͈͈̯͉͇̟͕̤̻̱̦̘̳̘̖̙͚͍͍̼̥͖͚͉̖̘̰̻̳͚̱̩͙̦̙̭̫͔̲̳̣̟̪̖̰̼͔̰͓̳̺͚̣̭̬̞͙̠̖̥̟̜͉̖̮̟̫̥͋̽́̋̂̀͂͗́̂͆̔̀̍̂̈́͌̋̓͛̎͆̏̾̈́͐̒̉̌̄́̔̃͆̂̆͌̒̾͌̓̿̿̀̈̀̃͋̐͒̂̒̾̐̽͋͗̆̓͐̍̍̐̍̍͋́͒̾̑͆͂̔̈͂̀̈́̾̓̊̔̄̈́̈͊̈̒͂̽̓̾̌̾̐̉̇̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅį̶̨̧̧̢̨̡̨̨̢̧̢̡̨̛̛̜͍̰̹͈͙͙͇̝̦̥̖̺̝̻̺̯̮̭̥͖͇̫̦̰̞͔͔̻̲̞̘̦̯̣̠̖̠̗̠̤̬͕̺̼͍̳̗͎̟̬̯̝̦̫̟̲̮̣̬͉͈̤̟̙̬̟̥̞̼̩̬̱̙̩͉̭̭̬͈͎͙̼̪͍̮̞͇̹̣̯̪̫̯͎̠̪̖̟͎̟͔̬̗͕͈͙̤̯͕͕͕̪͖̬̟͓̦̬̭͈̻̳̤̖͓͇̞̰̖͚̭͖̺͚̩̼̺͔̘͍̬̪̮̗̬̹̻̟͙̺͎̖̗͂̏̓͆̈́̽́̒̈́̅̀͂͗͗̇͐̉͑́̂̆̄̍̏̊͑̀̓̀͒̄̄̀̿̍̑̋͋̊̈́̓̋̐͗̾͐̇̿̾̀̾͑̊͛̄̃̒͂̔̈͛̌̇̊͗̂̆̇̅́̀̓̔̔̊̿̇̑͗̇͒̃͑̈͒́̔̔̆͐́̿̂͒̋̓̂͛͌̀́̎̑͋͊́͐͋̽̃̂͗́̔̅̽͂̈́͋̎̌̈́͊͐͑̃͆͂̀̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̵̡̢̡̨̡̡̡̡̨̛̛̛̹͎̹̰̦̞̲̹͖͉̭̹̲̗̘͕͍̦̗̼̙̞̱͖̞̼̘̘̠̘̲͇̠͉͖͖͇̺͓̺̟̘̰̜̺͖̯̬̳͖̻̦͇͖̘͔̥̞͈͓̭̲͖̘̙̟̼͕̤̞͈̪̤̮̱͎̦͈̙͈̬͔̥̞̩̞̠̼̟̖̗̣̯̹̩̘̭̳̤̥̹̬͓̳̜͖̰̜̟̮̻̘̅̾͗͗͌̓̎͊͆̏̀̊́̊̏̂̊̎̑̓́̽͋̌̃̈̃̓̈́̈́̉̄́̉̈́̍̽̃̈́͆͋̍̀̒̓̀̒͒͆͌̒͗͆̂͂͑̎̈́̀̾̇̇̔̂̽̍͊̈́̈̈̄̂̔̓̓̀̏̓̄̈́͌̎̈́͋̓̎̈́̎̈́͑̊́͐͌͐͊̀͌̉̈́̓̋̾̎̕̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̸̨̧̛̛͚̻̣̻̺̟̙͔͈̮̞̙̟̲͕͍̠̹̥͚̯͚͎͉̥̥̰̥̜̬̗̙̖̭̘̣̳̹̬͓̪̺̟͇̞͕̝̘̹͙̲̤͉̈͊̂̆̑̒͛̉̔̃̌͋̽̈́̋̔̋́̓͒́͑́͊̌̓̋͗̇̌͒͑̆̈́̅̐̌̀͆̒́͑͆̋̏́̃̂̄͗̅͒̉̑̓́̈́́̐͘̕̕̚͜͝͝n̵̢̨̯̰̗͍̟̫̮̱͚͓̪̭͓̻̬͉̠̭͙̩͚̞̦̭͕͕͐̈́̏̏̈̒́̈́͂̐̈̌̽͜͝

The tears that streamed down my face burned my skin. My head feels like it's going to burst. Everything's spinning. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

I slammed my fist on my chest, hoping the pain would stop, but it didn't.

ǫ̷̹̺̻̺̬̠̙̞͉̭̫̲̊̑̓͘͘̚͘ ̴̧̣̝̝̯̭̥͖̟̻̟̰͓̫͑̈́̽̈́̆̄͌̊͗͗̈́̾͛̈́̉̈́́̏̂͐͆̀̓̄̎̎͘̚̚̕͜͝͠͝ṱ̷̨̧̭̩̯͎̥̝͖̼̮̩̣̝̎̃͐̍̓͘i̷̢̛͙̤͎͎̦͔̟͚͈̞̫͖̖̠̜̩̫̰̖̖̲̪̩̙̎͋̔̒͌̇̒͛̓̿̑̎̍͒̽͒̊̓̎̿̽͂̈́͗̀͘͘͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅm̴̢̛̩̟̲̳̳̱̣̗̦̞̻̯̫̣͓̠̣̠͇̙̤̰̈́̀̃̈́̏̏̆̈̀̍͊̓̃͐͗̋̔̉͒̉͘̚̕̕͘͠͝ͅe̶͉̪͕̒̃͂͒̍̔͝ͅn̸̨̛̛͉͈̮͚̺͙͙̪͎͎̳̠̞͔̦͖̫̻͙̱̥͎̓͛͛͂̓̃̽̈́͆́͐̑͊̉̏̉̌̓̏̇̊̊̃̄̑͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅở̶̟̥̰̗͙͕͓̬͓̼̬̫̯̭͓̯͔̣̰͉͔̖͓̱̮̤̝̩̺̳͕̖́̉̍͂̂̓͐́̍͛́̿̆͆̍̈́̅͑͛̂͛̇̾̉̇͛͂̈́͛̓͋͐̍̌̕̚͘͘̚͘̕ͅ ̵̢̨̩̰̠̲̭̳̪̩͙̯̫͕͈̤͙̹̗̬͔͚̲̱̼͍̪̳͎̬̣͎͇̂͆͗̇͑͒́̐̀̽̇̽͝t̷̢̢̨̡̧̢̡̛̛͇̜̱̱̰̦͖̥̱͙̘͕̜͉͔͙͈̳̘̼̩̳͉̗͎͉̠̜̬̟̯̖͍͙̠̋̏̒̓͆͋̒̽͒͆̍͋̎̇̑̃͐́́̌͗̿͂͂͛͛͘͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅì̴̧̫͔̟͖̠͔̹̥̞̤͕̗̘̟͕͙͛͆̎̐́̉͑̔̅̒̉̈̄̋̈̇̏̈́̄̈́͑̽̀̉̊̎̓̚̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅm̷̩͔͔̎́ͅè̵͚͖͙͖͖͚̩͖̳̭͚̪̤̩̞̝͙̠̯̥̌̀̓͗̆̍͌̐̉̀̀̒̚ͅs̵̛̛͇͍͍̞͚͇͇̮͎͓̖̗̟͓̞̭͔̗̯͉̩̫̦͔̯̤̣͔̤̺̘͈̭̟̭͕̍͋̇̀̽̽́́̅͑͆̀́̽͋̓͆̇͂̒̋́̉̋͗̉̀́͊̅̉̈̔͗̿̔́͒̊̎͝͠͠͠ͅḩ̶̯̗̜̤̘̝̤̦̤̰̻̰͇̝͎̙͈̹̬̥͈̤̝̥̪̭͉͉͕͈̦̙͉͈̝̻̲̳̺́̈̌̉ͅę̴̢̧̛̥̣̗͇̻̝̺̘̟͎̟̬͓̞͉̅̾͐̉̒̅͛̍̊̐́̔̽̄͐̀̅̊̆͂̀͗͋̇̇͛̀̉̂̈̃̾̓̑͋͋̒̓̀́͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝ ̶̢̧̨̘̭̳̞̥͚̭̗̼̤̤̠͈̳̜̼̣̝̫̩͙̖͕̫̬͇̮̼͈̺͚̖͎̪͕̥̫̳͎̠͕̬̼̒͑́̂̂́͊̏͛͐̋́̀́̉̐̄̈́͒̇̓̎̈́̎̓̀̆͂̈́͗͒͛̚͜͝f̷̡̢̨̨̨̡̘̲̳̝̫̟̦̤̩͙̖͕͍̭̪̲̪̘̜̼͓͓̪̲͇̟͚̮̦͖̟̐̈́̈́͋̃͌̌̑̆̈́̈́͆̊̆͆̀̓͋̈́̀́̌̓̾̄̔͌͘̕̚̕̕͘͝ơ̸̢̛͚͚̍̈̓́̂͒́̆̒͗̈̔̔̈́̀́̆̍̏͆̀̽̋͗̈́̐̉́̆͂̌͊̄͂̀̾̍̈́̏̀̇́̌̾̐̈́̌͊͒͘̕̕̕͝͠ŗ̶̢̢̧̡̨̻͕̯̮̗͇̣͖̙͔̺͇̻͙̦͍̱̳̰̩̩͖͍̜͊̀̆̈́͊̓͂͐̈͑͑̀̉̆̿͋̂̎͋̽̈́̈́̑̐͌́̒̈́̃̋̒̌̑̈́̓͌̒̕̕̕̕̚̚̚͝͠ͅg̸̢̢̨̪̖͈̭͕̙̼͙͎͇̦̤̣̦̱͔̳͕̘̼̲̣̻͈̣͉͉͕̜̘͖̞͖̖̬̣̱̖̣̯̯͆͊̇͑́͋̊́͋͜͝͝ͅͅͅơ̴̢͉̾̐̈̈͆̇͠ţ̶̨̢̛͈͚̗̭̠̟̻̬̮̮̭̲̟̯̳̮͕͓̘̺̩̘͇̲̫̦̞̰͔̭͉͉̯̳̯͉͊͛̅̈̑́̔́͌̎͗̆́̑̍̍̇͌̉̑͒̔̒̆̽̑̉̓͂̍́͂̈́̑͑̊̓͆̾̆̉͗̈́̈́̒̍͘̕͘̕͘͜͜͠͝͠͝ ̸̡̨̢̢̛̣̻̲͙̗͕̖̼̦̤̺̻͔͙̳̻͈͙͚̬̯̝̠̦̦͔̥̩̠̮̲̮̱̱̱̠̞̭̬̫̍̏̄͊͑̽̌̇͌̌͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅã̶̢̦͖̦͈̥̻̠̳͔̥̲̥̪̟̻͔̗̬̜͙̰̻̬͕̝̺͓̪͎̥̰͇̹̭̈́̂̊̐͑̀͊͜͠͝b̶̧̛͙̝͚̱̹͈̦͎̞͚͎̩̪̣̤̳̺̻͚̫̹̣̖̓̂̈͌̅͒͌͊̑̓̌̄̀̽̃͂̅̊̎̚̚̕̚͜ͅó̴̧̨̡̨̢͉͚̺̣͈̙̲̪̯̞͚̱͎̳̗͉̞͚̝̹̞̙̗͕͔̺̪̻̻͕̥̻̘̘̭͔̭̯̤̮̰͔͖͇̱̖̖́̒̒̄͆́̈̐̾̌̎̀́̽̾̄̾͐̉͂̔̉̀̀̋̇̏̈́̌̏̾̕͘̚͠͠ͅu̶̧̹̫͙̦̞͔͖͙̹̓̄̀̒̿̆͗̇͑̂̍͐̽́͂̈́̓͌͑̒̀̍̓́̔͋͂̈́͛̓̾̅̇̑̆͒̍̏̏̒̒͐̕̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͠t̵̨̢̡̡̗͕̰͎͖̰̫̖͎̰̜͍̱̪̤͚̹̦̠̟̱̲͕͉̝̜̋̾͂͌̌̓́̀̋͌̒͑̑̓́͆̈̽͂̎̀̅̅̓͠
̷̨̡̯̰͍̥̖͙̹͖͖̝̭̦͙̤̲͖͓͎͓͇͙̩̹̯̮͓͓͇͎̖͚̞̪͎̤̬̭̲͋͑̌́͒͋̆͐̀͜͜ͅÿ̴̛̛̛̘̗̙̋͌̅̒́͂̊͊́̊̓̆̐́̀̽̄̎̒̓͊̄̊͗̿̃͐͑̿͂̂͆̿̌̄̚̕͘̕̚͘͝͝͝ǫ̸̨̢̩͚͇̰̠̩͚̟̭̱͙̬̟̻̙̙̬͍̥͕̗̠̭̹͎͙̣͎͍̺͕͍͎͈̣͇͎̤̫̙͕̠͎̘͇͙̐̈́̀̉̀̉̌͊͗̓̏̋͒̽͆̊̀̈̿̔͘͘͜͝͝ṷ̸̡̦͓̳̫̫͎̺̝̮̹̥̼̤͚̻̗̰̲̳̠͈̺͎̤͓͋̏̆̃́̏͌̿̐̔̈̅͂̏̊̍̆̍̈́̉̉̑̚̚̚͘͠͝L̷̢̧̨̢̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̯͚͇͎͙̺̱͔̪̼̩̥̻̲̫̠̮̝̘̤̫̲̬̝̱͎͖̻̪̻͚̯̮̜̹̠̳͖̦̫͈͈̯͉͇̟͕̤̻̱̦̘̳̘̖̙͚͍͍̼̥͖͚͉̖̘̰̻̳͚̱̩͙̦̙̭̫͔̲̳̣̟̪̖̰̼͔̰͓̳̺͚̣̭̬̞͙̠̖̥̟̜͉̖̮̟̫̥͋̽́̋̂̀͂͗́̂͆̔̀̍̂̈́͌̋̓͛̎͆̏̾̈́͐̒̉̌̄́̔̃͆̂̆͌̒̾͌̓̿̿̀̈̀̃͋̐͒̂̒̾̐̽͋͗̆̓͐̍̍̐̍̍͋́͒̾̑͆͂̔̈͂̀̈́̾̓̊̔̄̈́̈͊̈̒͂̽̓̾̌̾̐̉̇̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅį̶̨̧̧̢̨̡̨̨̢̧̢̡̨̛̛̜͍̰̹͈͙͙͇̝̦̥̖̺̝̻̺̯̮̭̥͖͇̫̦̰̞͔͔̻̲̞̘̦̯̣̠̖̠̗̠̤̬͕̺̼͍̳̗͎̟̬̯̝̦̫̟̲̮̣̬͉͈̤̟̙̬̟̥̞̼̩̬̱̙̩͉̭̭̬͈͎͙̼̪͍̮̞͇̹̣̯̪̫̯͎̠̪̖̟͎̟͔̬̗͕͈͙̤̯͕͕͕̪͖̬̟͓̦̬̭͈̻̳̤̖͓͇̞̰̖͚̭͖̺͚̩̼̺͔̘͍̬̪̮̗̬̹̻̟͙̺͎̖̗͂̏̓͆̈́̽́̒̈́̅̀͂͗͗̇͐̉͑́̂̆̄̍̏̊͑̀̓̀͒̄̄̀̿̍̑̋͋̊̈́̓̋̐͗̾͐̇̿̾̀̾͑̊͛̄̃̒͂̔̈͛̌̇̊͗̂̆̇̅́̀̓̔̔̊̿̇̑͗̇͒̃͑̈͒́̔̔̆͐́̿̂͒̋̓̂͛͌̀́̎̑͋͊́͐͋̽̃̂͗́̔̅̽͂̈́͋̎̌̈́͊͐͑̃͆͂̀̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̵̡̢̡̨̡̡̡̡̨̛̛̛̹͎̹̰̦̞̲̹͖͉̭̹̲̗̘͕͍̦̗̼̙̞̱͖̞̼̘̘̠̘̲͇̠͉͖͖͇̺͓̺̟̘̰̜̺͖̯̬̳͖̻̦͇͖̘͔̥̞͈͓̭̲͖̘̙̟̼͕̤̞͈̪̤̮̱͎̦͈̙͈̬͔̥̞̩̞̠̼̟̖̗̣̯̹̩̘̭̳̤̥̹̬͓̳̜͖̰̜̟̮̻̘̅̾͗͗͌̓̎͊͆̏̀̊́̊̏̂̊̎̑̓́̽͋̌̃̈̃̓̈́̈́̉̄́̉̈́̍̽̃̈́͆͋̍̀̒̓̀̒͒͆͌̒͗͆̂͂͑̎̈́̀̾̇̇̔̂̽̍͊̈́̈̈̄̂̔̓̓̀̏̓̄̈́͌̎̈́͋̓̎̈́̎̈́͑̊́͐͌͐͊̀͌̉̈́̓̋̾̎̕̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̸̨̧̛̛͚̻̣̻̺̟̙͔͈̮̞̙̟̲͕͍̠̹̥͚̯͚͎͉̥̥̰̥̜̬̗̙̖̭̘̣̳̹̬͓̪̺̟͇̞͕̝̘̹͙̲̤͉̈͊̂̆̑̒͛̉̔̃̌͋̽̈́̋̔̋́̓͒́͑́͊̌̓̋͗̇̌͒͑̆̈́̅̐̌̀͆̒́͑͆̋̏́̃̂̄͗̅͒̉̑̓́̈́́̐͘̕̕̚͜͝͝Š̷̘̀́̓̾̑̑͂̽̽̽̊̇̎̓̌̈̄͝h̸̨̪̺̠̯͉̟͓̯̲̬͍͎̩̩͓͚͓̮̗̞̿̄̒̂͂͋̑̌̎͊̈́̍̊̇̾͊̀̂̔̀̓̃͑̔̀̑̕̚͠͝͝ͅe̷̱̬̰̩͇̼̥̳̩͔̤̠͑͆̍̐̽͆̑̿́́̈́̽̒̉̂̄̐͛̃̒̓́̚̚͝͝ ̴̡̡̡̛̛̛͇̬̝͖͍̥̠̱̮̜̝͇̯̗̼̮̠͎̯͇̦̻̀̍͂͌͐͊́͊͑̈́͑̇̔͂̀̾̈́̎͐͋̍̕̚͝͠f̷͓͙͆͆̄̓̊́͂̃́̽̈́̈́͑̇̅̀̚͘͘͝͝ó̷̢̡̢̡̗̙̘͎̠̤̪̙̯̫̠̜̘͔̯͉̙̱̹̻̹̫͉̻̹̀͌̾̓̍̽̅̀͒̌̇̓̽̌̽̅̃̇̄̌̔̆͊͗́̒̈́̚̚͘͜r̴̢̡̢̢͓̯̬̦̬͓͎̾̈́̇́̒̊͌͗̏̏͐͆̓̈́͑͑̏́͆̑͐̐̓̽̉̉͘͜͝͝͠ģ̴̨̢̛̛̰̮̘̼̹̰̘̞̪̰̪̣͍̗̪̤̞̠̬̝̞̺̭̻̮̪̌̑̊̆̑̀̓̋͗́̍̈̓̀̇̑̋͗̇͘͘̚̕͜͜͝ͅò̸̻̌͑͆͆̈́̃͆̒̇t̷̢̛̤̟̔̅̀̓͒͋͑́͌̽̓͊̆͋͊̎̊̓́̓̌̃͘͝ ̷̡͚̳̩̭̮̦̌̊̋̇̀a̶̡̨̫͍̭̹̳͚̥̤̺̣̹̰̦̪̝̘̝̼̟̞̙͂͌̓̅́̉̀̉̿̈̅̓̑́́͒͑̑͐̂̄́̿̏͗͘͘͠͠͝b̷̡̧̡̢͖̼̱̰̲̠̯̗̤͙̫̩̤̞̞͗̐̀́̆̽͋́̎̌͂͌̾̐̑̋̈́̉͑͌̿͆̈́̓̾̚͘̕͝͝ͅỏ̴̧͖̱̫̝̠͚̩̫̺̮̳̼͉̫͎̩͕͚̬̫̬͒̑̄̾̽͑̀̓̈́͊̉͒̈́́͒̾̓͗̕̚͠ͅų̶̬̖̲̰̟͇̬͔̹̹͖̺̠̼͖̙̰̫͍̙̣̞̠̞̫̦̱̘̫̈́̋̎͒̒̐́͛̿̂̀̉̇̀͐́̓̇̈͋̚͝ͅţ̴̢̯̭̗͙̖̬̘͙̹̰̜͔̗̃̍̒̉̓͑͂͑̒̄̽͒̆̃͘͝͝͝

I need water.

I jumped off the stool, falling straight to the floor as if my legs were liquid. My knees burned, I feel like cold water is being poured on me. I opened my mouth to call for my mother, but all that came out were incomprehensible words and bouts of shrieking.
̷̨͎͎̱̫̻̫̮̌̍̀̆̋̚̚̕̕͜y̸̱͍̹̼̘͖͔̻͚͉͋͛̅̂̾̔̋̈́͒̑̅͛̈́͆̈̊̉̅̉̊͐̍͘̕͝͝ơ̶̰͗̇̾͊́͐̽̈́̀̒̆̉̈́̌͘̕͘͜͠͠͝ừ̶̡̢̢̢̫̼͕̭͕͚̖̗̹̯̮̟͍̲̞̱͓̣̰͉̮̟̪̪̙̈̈́̀͂̓̀̍̒͊͆̔̋̀͒̈́͘͜͠L̴̛̯͔͙̜͕̮̺̬̗͕̽̈͑̌̾̒͌̆̌͋̾̅̀̇͗̈̌̾̃͌͋̒̏͗͐͋̋̌̍̊͘͘͘͘̕̚͝ͅͅi̶̛̛̛̛͈͙̾͂̏͊̈́͂̔̓̒͆́̽́̊͊̋̑̓̃̈́̈́̐̈́̓́͒̎̋̓̃̓͐͑̕̚͠͝͝͝â̷̛̫̽̌̆̄͌̈́͊̒̈́͝r̵̨̧̛̛̫͓͙̯̦̻̣̦̘̗͙͔͓̜̜̬̱̫̭̙̤̬̥̺̙͈̠̖͌̀̈́͌̆̃̓̍̒̋͆̑̑̉̉͘͠L̷̢̡͔͖̥̟̰̣̦̏͊̎i̵̧̡̥͎̩̖͌̀̊ā̶̢̨̞r̶͈̓͌̋̿͛͠L̴̛̯͔͙̜͕̮̺̬̗͕̽̈͑̌̾̒͌̆̌͋̾̅̀̇͗̈̌̾̃͌͋̒̏͗͐͋̋̌̍̊͘͘͘͘̕̚͝ͅͅi̶̛̛̛̛͈͙̾͂̏͊̈́͂̔̓̒͆́̽́̊͊̋̑̓̃̈́̈́̐̈́̓́͒̎̋̓̃̓͐͑̕̚͠͝͝͝â̷̛̫̽̌̆̄͌̈́͊̒̈́͝r̵̨̧̛̛̫͓͙̯̦̻̣̦̘̗͙͔͓̜̜̬̱̫̭̙̤̬̥̺̙͈̠̖͌̀̈́͌̆̃̓̍̒̋͆̑̑̉̉͘͠L̷̢̡͔͖̥̟̰̣̦̏͊̎i̵̧̡̥͎̩̖͌̀̊ā̶̢̨̞r̶͈̓͌̋̿͛͠L̷̢̡͔͖̥̟̰̣̦̏͊̎i̵̧̡̥͎̩̖͌̀̊ā̶̢̨̞r̶͈̓͌̋̿͛͠L̴̛̯͔͙̜͕̮̺̬̗͕̽̈͑̌̾̒͌̆̌͋̾̅̀̇͗̈̌̾̃͌͋̒̏͗͐͋̋̌̍̊͘͘͘͘̕̚͝ͅͅi̶̛̛̛̛͈͙̾͂̏͊̈́͂̔̓̒͆́̽́̊͊̋̑̓̃̈́̈́̐̈́̓́͒̎̋̓̃̓͐͑̕̚͠͝͝͝â̷̛̫̽̌̆̄͌̈́͊̒̈́͝r̵̨̧̛̛̫͓͙̯̦̻̣̦̘̗͙͔͓̜̜̬̱̫̭̙̤̬̥̺̙͈̠̖͌̀̈́͌̆̃̓̍̒̋͆̑̑̉̉͘͠L̷̢̧̨̢̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̯͚͇͎͙̺̱͔̪̼̩̥̻̲̫̠̮̝̘̤̫̲̬̝̱͎͖̻̪̻͚̯̮̜̹̠̳͖̦̫͈͈̯͉͇̟͕̤̻̱̦̘̳̘̖̙͚͍͍̼̥͖͚͉̖̘̰̻̳͚̱̩͙̦̙̭̫͔̲̳̣̟̪̖̰̼͔̰͓̳̺͚̣̭̬̞͙̠̖̥̟̜͉̖̮̟̫̥͋̽́̋̂̀͂͗́̂͆̔̀̍̂̈́͌̋̓͛̎͆̏̾̈́͐̒̉̌̄́̔̃͆̂̆͌̒̾͌̓̿̿̀̈̀̃͋̐͒̂̒̾̐̽͋͗̆̓͐̍̍̐̍̍͋́͒̾̑͆͂̔̈͂̀̈́̾̓̊̔̄̈́̈͊̈̒͂̽̓̾̌̾̐̉̇̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅį̶̨̧̧̢̨̡̨̨̢̧̢̡̨̛̛̜͍̰̹͈͙͙͇̝̦̥̖̺̝̻̺̯̮̭̥͖͇̫̦̰̞͔͔̻̲̞̘̦̯̣̠̖̠̗̠̤̬͕̺̼͍̳̗͎̟̬̯̝̦̫̟̲̮̣̬͉͈̤̟̙̬̟̥̞̼̩̬̱̙̩͉̭̭̬͈͎͙̼̪͍̮̞͇̹̣̯̪̫̯͎̠̪̖̟͎̟͔̬̗͕͈͙̤̯͕͕͕̪͖̬̟͓̦̬̭͈̻̳̤̖͓͇̞̰̖͚̭͖̺͚̩̼̺͔̘͍̬̪̮̗̬̹̻̟͙̺͎̖̗͂̏̓͆̈́̽́̒̈́̅̀͂͗͗̇͐̉͑́̂̆̄̍̏̊͑̀̓̀͒̄̄̀̿̍̑̋͋̊̈́̓̋̐͗̾͐̇̿̾̀̾͑̊͛̄̃̒͂̔̈͛̌̇̊͗̂̆̇̅́̀̓̔̔̊̿̇̑͗̇͒̃͑̈͒́̔̔̆͐́̿̂͒̋̓̂͛͌̀́̎̑͋͊́͐͋̽̃̂͗́̔̅̽͂̈́͋̎̌̈́͊͐͑̃͆͂̀̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̵̡̢̡̨̡̡̡̡̨̛̛̛̹͎̹̰̦̞̲̹͖͉̭̹̲̗̘͕͍̦̗̼̙̞̱͖̞̼̘̘̠̘̲͇̠͉͖͖͇̺͓̺̟̘̰̜̺͖̯̬̳͖̻̦͇͖̘͔̥̞͈͓̭̲͖̘̙̟̼͕̤̞͈̪̤̮̱͎̦͈̙͈̬͔̥̞̩̞̠̼̟̖̗̣̯̹̩̘̭̳̤̥̹̬͓̳̜͖̰̜̟̮̻̘̅̾͗͗͌̓̎͊͆̏̀̊́̊̏̂̊̎̑̓́̽͋̌̃̈̃̓̈́̈́̉̄́̉̈́̍̽̃̈́͆͋̍̀̒̓̀̒͒͆͌̒͗͆̂͂͑̎̈́̀̾̇̇̔̂̽̍͊̈́̈̈̄̂̔̓̓̀̏̓̄̈́͌̎̈́͋̓̎̈́̎̈́͑̊́͐͌͐͊̀͌̉̈́̓̋̾̎̕̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̸̨̧̛̛͚̻̣̻̺̟̙͔͈̮̞̙̟̲͕͍̠̹̥͚̯͚͎͉̥̥̰̥̜̬̗̙̖̭̘̣̳̹̬͓̪̺̟͇̞͕̝̘̹͙̲̤͉̈͊̂̆̑̒͛̉̔̃̌͋̽̈́̋̔̋́̓͒́͑́͊̌̓̋͗̇̌͒͑̆̈́̅̐̌̀͆̒́͑͆̋̏́̃̂̄͗̅͒̉̑̓́̈́́̐͘̕̕̚͜͝͝L̷̢̡͔͖̥̟̰̣̦̏͊̎i̵̧̡̥͎̩̖͌̀̊ā̶̢̨̞r̶͈̓͌̋̿͛͠L̸̻͍̼͛̆̅̐̅i̵̫̖͕̼͈̪͑́̀̂̏̓͒̉͝ą̵̧̰̯̪̥̮̩̠̺̞̯̮̠̲͓͕̜̆̇͌̇͘͠͠ŗ̸̨̩̣̱̪̠̲̰̼͙̘͖̝̱̂͛̄̀̐̒̒̌͜ͅͅL̸̻͍̼͛̆̅̐̅i̵̫̖͕̼͈̪͑́̀̂̏̓͒̉͝ą̵̧̰̯̪̥̮̩̠̺̞̯̮̠̲͓͕̜̆̇͌̇͘͠͠ŗ̸̨̩̣̱̪̠̲̰̼͙̘͖̝̱̂͛̄̀̐̒̒̌͜ͅͅgot no time, she forgot about you
s̵̛̛͇͍͍̞͚͇͇̮͎͓̖̗̟͓̞̭͔̗̯͉̩̫̦͔̯̤̣͔̤̺̘͈̭̟̭͕̍͋̇̀̽̽́́̅͑͆̀́̽͋̓͆̇͂̒̋́̉̋͗̉̀́͊̅̉̈̔͗̿̔́͒̊̎͝͠͠͠ͅḩ̶̯̗̜̤̘̝̤̦̤̰̻̰͇̝͎̙͈̹̬̥͈̤̝̥̪̭͉͉͕͈̦̙͉͈̝̻̲̳̺́̈̌̉ͅę̴̢̧̛̥̣̗͇̻̝̺̘̟͎̟̬͓̞͉̅̾͐̉̒̅͛̍̊̐́̔̽̄͐̀̅̊̆͂̀͗͋̇̇͛̀̉̂̈̃̾̓̑͋͋̒̓̀́͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝ ̶̢̧̨̘̭̳̞̥͚̭̗̼̤̤̠͈̳̜̼̣̝̫̩͙̖͕̫̬͇̮̼͈̺͚̖͎̪͕̥̫̳͎̠͕̬̼̒͑́̂̂́͊̏͛͐̋́̀́̉̐̄̈́͒̇̓̎̈́̎̓̀̆͂̈́͗͒͛̚͜͝f̷̡̢̨̨̨̡̘̲̳̝̫̟̦̤̩͙̖͕͍̭̪̲̪̘̜̼͓͓̪̲͇̟͚̮̦͖̟̐̈́̈́͋̃͌̌̑̆̈́̈́͆̊̆͆̀̓͋̈́̀́̌̓̾̄̔͌͘̕̚̕̕͘͝ơ̸̢̛͚͚̍̈̓́̂͒́̆̒͗̈̔̔̈́̀́̆̍̏͆̀̽̋͗̈́̐̉́̆͂̌͊̄͂̀̾̍̈́̏̀̇́̌̾̐̈́̌͊͒͘̕̕̕͝͠ŗ̶̢̢̧̡̨̻͕̯̮̗͇̣͖̙͔̺͇̻͙̦͍̱̳̰̩̩͖͍̜͊̀̆̈́͊̓͂͐̈͑͑̀̉̆̿͋̂̎͋̽̈́̈́̑̐͌́̒̈́̃̋̒̌̑̈́̓͌̒̕̕̕̕̚̚̚͝͠ͅg̸̢̢̨̪̖͈̭͕̙̼͙͎͇̦̤̣̦̱͔̳͕̘̼̲̣̻͈̣͉͉͕̜̘͖̞͖̖̬̣̱̖̣̯̯͆͊̇͑́͋̊́͋͜͝͝ͅͅͅơ̴̢͉̾̐̈̈͆̇͠ţ̶̨̢̛͈͚̗̭̠̟̻̬̮̮̭̲̟̯̳̮͕͓̘̺̩̘͇̲̫̦̞̰͔̭͉͉̯̳̯͉͊͛̅̈̑́̔́͌̎͗̆́̑̍̍̇͌̉̑͒̔̒̆̽̑̉̓͂̍́͂̈́̑͑̊̓͆̾̆̉͗̈́̈́̒̍͘̕͘̕͘͜͜͠͝͠͝ ̸̡̨̢̢̛̣̻̲͙̗͕̖̼̦̤̺̻͔͙̳̻͈͙͚̬̯̝̠̦̦͔̥̩̠̮̲̮̱̱̱̠̞̭̬̫̍̏̄͊͑̽̌̇͌̌͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅã̶̢̦͖̦͈̥̻̠̳͔̥̲̥̪̟̻͔̗̬̜͙̰̻̬͕̝̺͓̪͎̥̰͇̹̭̈́̂̊̐͑̀͊͜͠͝b̶̧̛͙̝͚̱̹͈̦͎̞͚͎̩̪̣̤̳̺̻͚̫̹̣̖̓̂̈͌̅͒͌͊̑̓̌̄̀̽̃͂̅̊̎̚̚̕̚͜ͅó̴̧̨̡̨̢͉͚̺̣͈̙̲̪̯̞͚̱͎̳̗͉̞͚̝̹̞̙̗͕͔̺̪̻̻͕̥̻̘̘̭͔̭̯̤̮̰͔͖͇̱̖̖́̒̒̄͆́̈̐̾̌̎̀́̽̾̄̾͐̉͂̔̉̀̀̋̇̏̈́̌̏̾̕͘̚͠͠ͅu̶̧̹̫͙̦̞͔͖͙̹̓̄̀̒̿̆͗̇͑̂̍͐̽́͂̈́̓͌͑̒̀̍̓́̔͋͂̈́͛̓̾̅̇̑̆͒̍̏̏̒̒͐̕̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͠t̵̨̢̡̡̗͕̰͎͖̰̫̖͎̰̜͍̱̪̤͚̹̦̠̟̱̲͕͉̝̜̋̾͂͌̌̓́̀̋͌̒͑̑̓́͆̈̽͂̎̀̅̅̓͠ ̷̨̡̯̰͍̥̖͙̹͖͖̝̭̦͙̤̲͖͓͎͓͇͙̩̹̯̮͓͓͇͎̖͚̞̪͎̤̬̭̲͋͑̌́͒͋̆͐̀͜͜ͅÿ̴̛̛̛̘̗̙̋͌̅̒́͂̊͊́̊̓̆̐́̀̽̄̎̒̓͊̄̊͗̿̃͐͑̿͂̂͆̿̌̄̚̕͘̕̚͘͝͝͝ǫ̸̨̢̩͚͇̰̠̩͚̟̭̱͙̬̟̻̙̙̬͍̥͕̗̠̭̹͎͙̣͎͍̺͕͍͎͈̣͇͎̤̫̙͕̠͎̘͇͙̐̈́̀̉̀̉̌͊͗̓̏̋͒̽͆̊̀̈̿̔͘͘͜͝͝ṷ̸̡̦͓̳̫̫͎̺̝̮̹̥̼̤͚̻̗̰̲̳̠͈̺͎̤͓͋̏̆̃́̏͌̿̐̔̈̅͂̏̊̍̆̍̈́̉̉̑̚̚̚͘͠͝

Please make it stop.
I don't know what's happening.

Covering my ears with my hands, the high-pitched ringing on my ears wouldn't disappear. Please make it stop.

no time for you

L̴̛̯͔͙̜͕̮̺̬̗͕̽̈͑̌̾̒͌̆̌͋̾̅̀̇͗̈̌̾̃͌͋̒̏͗͐͋̋̌̍̊͘͘͘͘̕̚͝ͅͅi̶̛̛̛̛͈͙̾͂̏͊̈́͂̔̓̒͆́̽́̊͊̋̑̓̃̈́̈́̐̈́̓́͒̎̋̓̃̓͐͑̕̚͠͝͝͝â̷̛̫̽̌̆̄͌̈́͊̒̈́͝r̵̨̧̛̛̫͓͙̯̦̻̣̦̘̗͙͔͓̜̜̬̱̫̭̙̤̬̥̺̙͈̠̖͌̀̈́͌̆̃̓̍̒̋͆̑̑̉̉͘͠n̵̢̨̯̰̗͍̟̫̮̱͚͓̪̭͓̻̬͉̠̭͙̩͚̞̦̭͕͕͐̈́̏̏̈̒́̈́͂̐̈̌̽͜͝ǫ̷̹̺̻̺̬̠̙̞͉̭̫̲̊̑̓͘͘̚͘ ̴̧̣̝̝̯̭̥͖̟̻̟̰͓̫͑̈́̽̈́̆̄͌̊͗͗̈́̾͛̈́̉̈́́̏̂͐͆̀̓̄̎̎͘̚̚̕͜͝͠͝ṱ̷̨̧̭̩̯͎̥̝͖̼̮̩̣̝̎̃͐̍̓͘i̷̢̛͙̤͎͎̦͔̟͚͈̞̫͖̖̠̜̩̫̰̖̖̲̪̩̙̎͋̔̒͌̇̒͛̓̿̑̎̍͒̽͒̊̓̎̿̽͂̈́͗̀͘͘͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅm̴̢̛̩̟̲̳̳̱̣̗̦̞̻̯̫̣͓̠̣̠͇̙̤̰̈́̀̃̈́̏̏̆̈̀̍͊̓̃͐͗̋̔̉͒̉͘̚̕̕͘͠͝ͅe̶͉̪͕̒̃͂͒̍̔͝ͅs̵̛̛͇͍͍̞͚͇͇̮͎͓̖̗̟͓̞̭͔̗̯͉̩̫̦͔̯̤̣͔̤̺̘͈̭̟̭͕̍͋̇̀̽̽́́̅͑͆̀́̽͋̓͆̇͂̒̋́̉̋͗̉̀́͊̅̉̈̔͗̿̔́͒̊̎͝͠͠͠ͅḩ̶̯̗̜̤̘̝̤̦̤̰̻̰͇̝͎̙͈̹̬̥͈̤̝̥̪̭͉͉͕͈̦̙͉͈̝̻̲̳̺́̈̌̉ͅę̴̢̧̛̥̣̗͇̻̝̺̘̟͎̟̬͓̞͉̅̾͐̉̒̅͛̍̊̐́̔̽̄͐̀̅̊̆͂̀͗͋̇̇͛̀̉̂̈̃̾̓̑͋͋̒̓̀́͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝ ̶̢̧̨̘̭̳̞̥͚̭̗̼̤̤̠͈̳̜̼̣̝̫̩͙̖͕̫̬͇̮̼͈̺͚̖͎̪͕̥̫̳͎̠͕̬̼̒͑́̂̂́͊̏͛͐̋́̀́̉̐̄̈́͒̇̓̎̈́̎̓̀̆͂̈́͗͒͛̚͜͝f̷̡̢̨̨̨̡̘̲̳̝̫̟̦̤̩͙̖͕͍̭̪̲̪̘̜̼͓͓̪̲͇̟͚̮̦͖̟̐̈́̈́͋̃͌̌̑̆̈́̈́͆̊̆͆̀̓͋̈́̀́̌̓̾̄̔͌͘̕̚̕̕͘͝ơ̸̢̛͚͚̍̈̓́̂͒́̆̒͗̈̔̔̈́̀́̆̍̏͆̀̽̋͗̈́̐̉́̆͂̌͊̄͂̀̾̍̈́̏̀̇́̌̾̐̈́̌͊͒͘̕̕̕͝͠ŗ̶̢̢̧̡̨̻͕̯̮̗͇̣͖̙͔̺͇̻͙̦͍̱̳̰̩̩͖͍̜͊̀̆̈́͊̓͂͐̈͑͑̀̉̆̿͋̂̎͋̽̈́̈́̑̐͌́̒̈́̃̋̒̌̑̈́̓͌̒̕̕̕̕̚̚̚͝͠ͅg̸̢̢̨̪̖͈̭͕̙̼͙͎͇̦̤̣̦̱͔̳͕̘̼̲̣̻͈̣͉͉͕̜̘͖̞͖̖̬̣̱̖̣̯̯͆͊̇͑́͋̊́͋͜͝͝ͅͅͅơ̴̢͉̾̐̈̈͆̇͠ţ̶̨̢̛͈͚̗̭̠̟̻̬̮̮̭̲̟̯̳̮͕͓̘̺̩̘͇̲̫̦̞̰͔̭͉͉̯̳̯͉͊͛̅̈̑́̔́͌̎͗̆́̑̍̍̇͌̉̑͒̔̒̆̽̑̉̓͂̍́͂̈́̑͑̊̓͆̾̆̉͗̈́̈́̒̍͘̕͘̕͘͜͜͠͝͠͝ ̸̡̨̢̢̛̣̻̲͙̗͕̖̼̦̤̺̻͔͙̳̻͈͙͚̬̯̝̠̦̦͔̥̩̠̮̲̮̱̱̱̠̞̭̬̫̍̏̄͊͑̽̌̇͌̌͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅã̶̢̦͖̦͈̥̻̠̳͔̥̲̥̪̟̻͔̗̬̜͙̰̻̬͕̝̺͓̪͎̥̰͇̹̭̈́̂̊̐͑̀͊͜͠͝b̶̧̛͙̝͚̱̹͈̦͎̞͚͎̩̪̣̤̳̺̻͚̫̹̣̖̓̂̈͌̅͒͌͊̑̓̌̄̀̽̃͂̅̊̎̚̚̕̚͜ͅó̴̧̨̡̨̢͉͚̺̣͈̙̲̪̯̞͚̱͎̳̗͉̞͚̝̹̞̙̗͕͔̺̪̻̻͕̥̻̘̘̭͔̭̯̤̮̰͔͖͇̱̖̖́̒̒̄͆́̈̐̾̌̎̀́̽̾̄̾͐̉͂̔̉̀̀̋̇̏̈́̌̏̾̕͘̚͠͠ͅu̶̧̹̫͙̦̞͔͖͙̹̓̄̀̒̿̆͗̇͑̂̍͐̽́͂̈́̓͌͑̒̀̍̓́̔͋͂̈́͛̓̾̅̇̑̆͒̍̏̏̒̒͐̕̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͠t̵̨̢̡̡̗͕̰͎͖̰̫̖͎̰̜͍̱̪̤͚̹̦̠̟̱̲͕͉̝̜̋̾͂͌̌̓́̀̋͌̒͑̑̓́͆̈̽͂̎̀̅̅̓͠ ̷̨̡̯̰͍̥̖͙̹͖͖̝̭̦͙̤̲͖͓͎͓͇͙̩̹̯̮͓͓͇͎̖͚̞̪͎̤̬̭̲͋͑̌́͒͋̆͐̀͜͜ͅÿ̴̛̛̛̘̗̙̋͌̅̒́͂̊͊́̊̓̆̐́̀̽̄̎̒̓͊̄̊͗̿̃͐͑̿͂̂͆̿̌̄̚̕͘̕̚͘͝͝͝ǫ̸̨̢̩͚͇̰̠̩͚̟̭̱͙̬̟̻̙̙̬͍̥͕̗̠̭̹͎͙̣͎͍̺͕͍͎͈̣͇͎̤̫̙͕̠͎̘͇͙̐̈́̀̉̀̉̌͊͗̓̏̋͒̽͆̊̀̈̿̔͘͘͜͝͝ṷ̸̡̦͓̳̫̫͎̺̝̮̹̥̼̤͚̻̗̰̲̳̠͈̺͎̤͓͋̏̆̃́̏͌̿̐̔̈̅͂̏̊̍̆̍̈́̉̉̑̚̚̚͘͠͝
Forhot about you

s̵̛̛͇͍͍̞͚͇͇̮͎͓̖̗̟͓̞̭͔̗̯͉̩̫̦͔̯̤̣͔̤̺̘͈̭̟̭͕̍͋̇̀̽̽́́̅͑͆̀́̽͋̓͆̇͂̒̋́̉̋͗̉̀́͊̅̉̈̔͗̿̔́͒̊̎͝͠͠͠ͅḩ̶̯̗̜̤̘̝̤̦̤̰̻̰͇̝͎̙͈̹̬̥͈̤̝̥̪̭͉͉͕͈̦̙͉͈̝̻̲̳̺́̈̌̉ͅę̴̢̧̛̥̣̗͇̻̝̺̘̟͎̟̬͓̞͉̅̾͐̉̒̅͛̍̊̐́̔̽̄͐̀̅̊̆͂̀͗͋̇̇͛̀̉̂̈̃̾̓̑͋͋̒̓̀́͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝ ̶̢̧̨̘̭̳̞̥͚̭̗̼̤̤̠͈̳̜̼̣̝̫̩͙̖͕̫̬͇̮̼͈̺͚̖͎̪͕̥̫̳͎̠͕̬̼̒͑́̂̂́͊̏͛͐̋́̀́̉̐̄̈́͒̇̓̎̈́̎̓̀̆͂̈́͗͒͛̚͜͝f̷̡̢̨̨̨̡̘̲̳̝̫̟̦̤̩͙̖͕͍̭̪̲̪̘̜̼͓͓̪̲͇̟͚̮̦͖̟̐̈́̈́͋̃͌̌̑̆̈́̈́͆̊̆͆̀̓͋̈́̀́̌̓̾̄̔͌͘̕̚̕̕͘͝ơ̸̢̛͚͚̍̈̓́̂͒́̆̒͗̈̔̔̈́̀́̆̍̏͆̀̽̋͗̈́̐̉́̆͂̌͊̄͂̀̾̍̈́̏̀̇́̌̾̐̈́̌͊͒͘̕̕̕͝͠ŗ̶̢̢̧̡̨̻͕̯̮̗͇̣͖̙͔̺͇̻͙̦͍̱̳̰̩̩͖͍̜͊̀̆̈́͊̓͂͐̈͑͑̀̉̆̿͋̂̎͋̽̈́̈́̑̐͌́̒̈́̃̋̒̌̑̈́̓͌̒̕̕̕̕̚̚̚͝͠ͅg̸̢̢̨̪̖͈̭͕̙̼͙͎͇̦̤̣̦̱͔̳͕̘̼̲̣̻͈̣͉͉͕̜̘͖̞͖̖̬̣̱̖̣̯̯͆͊̇͑́͋̊́͋͜͝͝ͅͅͅơ̴̢͉̾̐̈̈͆̇͠ţ̶̨̢̛͈͚̗̭̠̟̻̬̮̮̭̲̟̯̳̮͕͓̘̺̩̘͇̲̫̦̞̰͔̭͉͉̯̳̯͉͊͛̅̈̑́̔́͌̎͗̆́̑̍̍̇͌̉̑͒̔̒̆̽̑̉̓͂̍́͂̈́̑͑̊̓͆̾̆̉͗̈́̈́̒̍͘̕͘̕͘͜͜͠͝͠͝ ̸̡̨̢̢̛̣̻̲͙̗͕̖̼̦̤̺̻͔͙̳̻͈͙͚̬̯̝̠̦̦͔̥̩̠̮̲̮̱̱̱̠̞̭̬̫̍̏̄͊͑̽̌̇͌̌͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅã̶̢̦͖̦͈̥̻̠̳͔̥̲̥̪̟̻͔̗̬̜͙̰̻̬͕̝̺͓̪͎̥̰͇̹̭̈́̂̊̐͑̀͊͜͠͝b̶̧̛͙̝͚̱̹͈̦͎̞͚͎̩̪̣̤̳̺̻͚̫̹̣̖̓̂̈͌̅͒͌͊̑̓̌̄̀̽̃͂̅̊̎̚̚̕̚͜ͅó̴̧̨̡̨̢͉͚̺̣͈̙̲̪̯̞͚̱͎̳̗͉̞͚̝̹̞̙̗͕͔̺̪̻̻͕̥̻̘̘̭͔̭̯̤̮̰͔͖͇̱̖̖́̒̒̄͆́̈̐̾̌̎̀́̽̾̄̾͐̉͂̔̉̀̀̋̇̏̈́̌̏̾̕͘̚͠͠ͅu̶̧̹̫͙̦̞͔͖͙̹̓̄̀̒̿̆͗̇͑̂̍͐̽́͂̈́̓͌͑̒̀̍̓́̔͋͂̈́͛̓̾̅̇̑̆͒̍̏̏̒̒͐̕̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͠t̵̨̢̡̡̗͕̰͎͖̰̫̖͎̰̜͍̱̪̤͚̹̦̠̟̱̲͕͉̝̜̋̾͂͌̌̓́̀̋͌̒͑̑̓́͆̈̽͂̎̀̅̅̓͠ ̷̨̡̯̰͍̥̖͙̹͖͖̝̭̦͙̤̲͖͓͎͓͇͙̩̹̯̮͓͓͇͎̖͚̞̪͎̤̬̭̲͋͑̌́͒͋̆͐̀͜͜ͅÿ̴̛̛̛̘̗̙̋͌̅̒́͂̊͊́̊̓̆̐́̀̽̄̎̒̓͊̄̊͗̿̃͐͑̿͂̂͆̿̌̄̚̕͘̕̚͘͝͝͝ǫ̸̨̢̩͚͇̰̠̩͚̟̭̱͙̬̟̻̙̙̬͍̥͕̗̠̭̹͎͙̣͎͍̺͕͍͎͈̣͇͎̤̫̙͕̠͎̘͇͙̐̈́̀̉̀̉̌͊͗̓̏̋͒̽͆̊̀̈̿̔͘͘͜͝͝ṷ̸̡̦͓̳̫̫͎̺̝̮̹̥̼̤͚̻̗̰̲̳̠͈̺͎̤͓͋̏̆̃́̏͌̿̐̔̈̅͂̏̊̍̆̍̈́̉̉̑̚̚̚͘͠͝she forgot about you. she's got no time for you.

I curled up into a ball. Hugging myself to feel the least bit of warmth. Eyes closed tightly, my erratic breathing slowly settled down. I've lost control of my body, some parts of it I couldn't feel. Helplessly laying on the cold floor, I waited until everything went back to normal.

I heard the sound of the door opening, heavy footsteps echoed through the house. I stayed still as they slowly approached the room I was in. The slow footsteps turned into hurried ones.

Soon I could feel myself being carried away from the floor, warmth once again found its way on my body. I felt a series of gentle slaps on my cheeks, a familiar voice calling out for me.

-

hi do u guys see the font

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

290K 8.7K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
80.3K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
The Promise Of Old Valyria

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
110K 6.1K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...