Hating You

By marvelshi

{ENEMIES TO LOVERS} Ivory Fernández and Kylian De Luca. She's the top assassin. He's the top mafia leader... More

introduction <3
my amazing characters
01 | found you
03 | message received
04 | rory
05 | training test
06 | under attack
07 | bad boys
08 | first mission
09 | just keep swimming
10 | it's not a date
11 | friends
12 | avengers assemble
13 | second mission
14 | one star motel
15 | watching the stars
16 | pick up lines
17 | italy
18 | secrets
19 | birthday girl
20 | training session
21 | rooftop
22 | drunk words, sober thoughts
23 | speedy
24 | black ops three
25 | midnight talks
26 | the annual ball
27 | life isn't fair
28 | extraction
29 | stay
30 | truth or a lie
31 | fast and furious
32 | vienna, austria
33 | confessions
34 | eeny meeny, miny moe
35 | connected by light
36 | comfort
38 | one v. one
39 | father of the year
40 | forever
epilogue
authors note <3

02 | accompany the enemy

7.8K 153 1K
By marvelshi

vote and comment i will haunt u 🔪🔪

"Sup, donkey," Kylo yells, dragging out the last letter of donkey as he walks into my office. I don't know why he says that and I don't mind not knowing.

"Fuck's sake." I rest my elbows on my desk and running my fingers through my hair. Watch him say a bunch of random shit.

He always does. Last time it was about marvel and how he's going to shift to the mcu to kill this giant purple guy... I don't even know what shifting is.

I also don't need any more, "I'm gonna kill that purple mother suka," from him. I got Ivory to agree and that's all that matters. That's also fucking fantastic. And surprisingly, that's not sarcasm.

I need to take the Russians down. They're my biggest enemies, they've always been. And although I'll never admit it, I need her help. And her help only.

We'll be together for months, training and going on missions. And the thing is, I hate her. With a fucking passion.

I have my reasons. Exhibit A, one of my best people dead because she killed them. Exhibit B, she tried to kill me. And that was before I tried to kill her. Great? I think not.

"Hello, Kylian," a girl in an all-black suit says as soon as I turn right. "Ivory Fernandez," I acknowledge.

The rest is all bullshit. Us fighting. That's all. Maybe some flirting... no. There was none. She just loves to piss me off.

"How much?" I ask, straddling her on the floor with both her wrists in my hand, above her head.

"Seventy million," she grits out. Someone is willing to pay her seventy million to kill me? It should be at least a billion but okay.

Suddenly, she flips me over so now she's hovering over me. "What?" She asks with a slight pout teasingly. "Expected to be worth more?"

I mean, I tried to kill her after that little run-in. Well, kill is a little extra. I just wanted to kidnap her to get information- that sounds worse, let's just stick with kill.

"What's up your ass today?" he mumbles under his breath and yet, I hear him clearly. "A gun will be up your ass if you don't shut the fuck up," I send him a fake smile. And in response, he gasps way too dramatically.

"I thought you loved me," he sniffles, faking his hurt expression. "What happened to for liferz, Kylian? What happened to our amazing bromance?"

"Gosh, you watch way too much drama shows," I mutter, holding back my laughter. "Yeah, did you know I can recite the Elena and Damon break up off by heart?" He tells me proudly.

What in the actual fuck? I'm concerned. Very concerned. I think anyone who heard that would be concerned.

"I did not know that and I didn't need to know that," I make known, furrowing my eyebrows as I think of more concerning stuff he knows about The Diaries Of The Vampires.

Or is it The Vampire Diaries? I don't know, The Diaries Of The Vampires sounds cooler to me. Eh, whatever.

"I came here to remind you, you need to," instead of using the word kill, he imitates slicing his throat using his thumb, "a fucker. Remember?"

"I already know," I state, lighting a cigarette that's in between my fingers. "Okay, Tommy Shelby," he scoffs and stands up abruptly.

Number one, I'm glad to be called Tommy Shelby. Who wouldn't be? Everyone likes that guy. Number two, I'm not even prepared for the dramatic scene that's going to happen in five seconds.

"I'm just trying to be a good friend, you know? But I guess you don't deserve my amazingness," he murmurs.

Mentally slapping my head, I look up at him. "Thank you, Kylo," I say, at last, earning a grin from him. "Thought you'd never say those words," he sighs exaggeratedly.

"Now get out," I huff, going back to my original state with a blank expression. "Yes, sir," he salutes as if he's a soldier and leaves my office.

What in the actual fuck just happened? First, the sad act. Second, The Diaries Of The Vampires thing. Third, the dramatic act. Why am I friends with him again?

Blowing out smoke from my mouth, I grab my gun, tuck it into my waistband, and stand up, heading outside. I'm too tired for this bull shit.

It's ten at night and not to mention, I haven't slept for... shit, I don't even know. Over forty-two hours at least. But I have priorities so no sleep it is. Yay.

I step into my Audi R8, and start the car, driving out the gate after I play some music. Wait. Oh, fuck. I forgot the name of the person I'm killing.

Eh, the shit happens. All I remember is that he stole money and supplies from me and he's also a threat to children according to police, which clearly isn't good.

I wonder if I should shoot him in the heart or the middle of the eyes aka the head. Well, last time I shot a person it was aimed at the heart so it's only fair if I shoot this guy's head.

I drift and park the car. Yeah, I'm the DK aka the drift king. I have someone to kill so I should really hurry up.

I turn off the radio that was playing Drake and step out of the car, heading to the boot. Now, it's the hard choice. Which sniper should I use?

This one should do, I think to myself as I grab my all-black one and hide it in the case before throwing it over my shoulder and entering the empty building. Well, according to Kylo it's empty. 

I can't trust that mother suk- oh, fuck. I'm starting to speak like him.

I jog up the stairs, trying to ignore my painful thoughts. I'm never saying suka ever again. It's literally Russian too... If I ever say that in front of him I might as well kill myself because the idiot wouldn't be able to stop talking about it.

As soon as I open the rooftop door, I notice a figure in all black, kneeled at the edge with a sniper. "Mission is a success once again. What can I say, I'm amazing, aren't I, Isiah?" the familiar voice says.

"You've got to be shitting me," I grumble and Ivory immediately turns around. Surprisingly, she isn't wearing her black suit like she normally does. Instead, she's wearing a short, tight dress, along with high heels. Last-minute kill, huh?

"Stalking me, De Luca," she smirks, adding, "or do you just miss my presence already?"  I came here for nothing. Just great.

"You killed the guy I was supposed to kill," I scoff. My day was going horribly and now I have to see her and endure her sarcastic comments.

"Too bad, too sad, slowpoke," she shrugs, throwing a black bag on her shoulder. I guess I should thank her for killing him for me but I don't feel like boosting her ego. At least not today.

"Hey," I grab her hand before she can leave, "might as well accompany me at the club, it's five minutes away." I'm tired, I need a drink. And who knows, maybe she's fun.

"Want me that much?" she asks with a smile and I scoff at her. "Relax, Kylian. I was joking... kinda. Besides the point, I'll gladly accompany my enemy."

"Oh?" I tilt my head slightly, opening the rooftop and stepping inside with her, "I'm your enemy now?"

"You tried to kill me," she scoffs as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. I instantly stopped walking down the stairs after hearing her words.

Did she just say that? I think she did. I also think she needs a recap of her life. "You tried to kill me first, remember?"

"Pfft- I never tried to kill you, what do you mean?" She completely lies. "Oh, yeah?" I scoff. Rolling my eyes, I continue to walk down the stairs.

"You saw someone else, are you sure you don't need glasses?" she asks, patting my shoulder teasingly.

"Mhm, I know what I saw, love," I hum, stepping outside. Is she actually trying to deny it? God- she really is something, huh.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a car that's not mine. A GTR skyline. And I watch even more curiously as she walks up to it.

"Isiah," she says, smiling, as the window rolls down. Isiah? That fucker tried to kill me too. Are they a power couple or some shit, for fucks sake? 

While they're talking, I get inside my Audi R8 and toss my sniper case in the backseat. His car wasn't there before. Just saying.

Not even a minute later, she gets into the passenger seat. "One-time thing?" she questions, turning to look at me. "Whatever you say, Rory," I smirk and start driving.

"You realise my name is Ivory, right?" she makes known. "Mhm," I nod my head. Iv-ory. R-ory. Get it?

"Yeah, so call me it again and I'll cut you tongue," she grumbles. Well, now I have to say it at least ten times a day. "Sure, Rory," I say innocently.

"Sure, Lian," she smirks. Lian? You've go to be shitting me. "That one is horrible," I huff. "Rory is horrible," she retorts

"No, it's not," I disagree. "It's cute." I did not just say that.

Her lips tug up into a smile despite her efforts. "You think it's cute, huh?" she counters. "Do you think love or darling is cute as well?"

She's definitely going to have fun with this. "First, it isn't cute, I was joking," I scoff, parking the car. "Second, I say it because it annoys you. Doesn't it, Rory?"

"I regret coming with you," she mumbles under her breath as I get out of the car. Sounds like a you problem, Rory.

I walk to her side and open the door for her, which she chuckles at. "Well," I reach my hand out for her and she takes it, standing up.

"Are you going to be doing this all the time or?" she trails off, smiling, "Because I can get used to this, you know?" Fuck no. Never again. Just this once.

"I'm never doing it again. Too bad, too sad," I tease and she dramatically gasps at my words. "Those are my words, coño," she rolls her eyes.

Her and Kylo would be instant friends, there's no denying that. She probably even watches The Diaries Of The Vampires.

I throw my arm over her shoulder as we walk towards the door, and lean in. "You'll regret calling me that one day," I whisper in her ear.

"So desperate for love that you come to me?" she mutters back, looking up at me. I hate her. Why am I doing this again?

To take down the Russians. That's it and it'll be worth it. And to get revenge for my mother and sister.

Nothing needs to happen between us. I just have to deal with her till everything's over. It can't be that hard, right?"

"Ouch," I hiss, placing my hand over my heart. "Did I bruise your ego there, darling," she teasingly pouts.

"You really did, my love," I feign a sigh, shaking my head. "Good," she smiles at my words.

Ignoring her, I glance at the security guard and he opens the door for us. "This your club?" She chuckles as we walk through the crowd.

I hum and simply nod my head in response. "No wonder, it's shit. I'm the only good thing about it. 'Cause I'm hot, y'know?" She laughs quietly.

Shit? Oh, come on. Should I just fuck the plan and kill her right now? That sounds good. But I can't.

"Gosh, what's up with you and glaring?" She mutters once she meets my gaze. "Oh, we're in love or whatever," I sigh exaggeratedly, sitting down at the bar.

"Love?" she repeats, laughing at my statement. "Yeah. We're soulmates," I add on.

"Ouch, I feel bad for her. Is she getting paid to love you because I'm sure no one can," she retorts.

"Four months," I state, staring at her. "Four months till what?" she asks with furrowed eyebrows. "Till you fall in love with me. Four as in the max," I explain.

I'm being nice with a four. I was going to say three but oh well. There's no way I'm falling for her though. I can't and I won't

"One week till you fall in love with me," she utters. "And why is that?" I question. "Because I'm amazing, duh," she says, rolling her eyes.

Before I can reply, the bartender walks up to us. "What's a pretty lady like you doing here?" he asks, his eyes only on her.

"Cause she's with me," I tell him, throwing my arm over her shoulder again to pull her closer to me.

She looks up at me, scoffing. "You are, aren't you?" I whisper and she says nothing back. She isn't denying it.

The bartender clears his throat and takes a step back sheepishly. "So what would you guys like?" He asks. What I thought.

"Shots," we both say at the same time. Copy cat. He nods his head and turns around to make our drinks.

"Are you sure you don't stalk me?" She asks seriously. Oh, please. "Don't flatter yourself,  Rory," I tell her.

"Oh, I gladly will," she mockingly smiles at me. Honestly, I'm not surprised.

As soon as the bartender hands us our shots, both of us down one. "I hate you, you know that's right?" I tilt my head curiously.

"And I hate you even more but look at us hanging out," she mutters, taking another shot. "When this is all over-" before I can continue, she cuts me off.

"We won't see or talk to each other ever again, I know and I'm glad," she states and downs a shot. "So let's make this easy for the both of us, yeah?" I chuckle faintly.

"I'm going to make it easy for me, I don't know about you," she shrugs her shoulders, drinking more.

I watch as she reaches for another drink. "Okay, that's enough, Rory," I laugh, taking the shot glass out of her hand.

"I'm going to go dance." She grips onto my shoulder as she gets up and before I can say anything, she's already on the dance floor.

Sighing, I lean my back again the counter and keep my eyes on her. I might hate her but I'm not going to let some stranger touch her while she's tipsy.

The first mission is soon, I think to myself. I can't get distracted. I need to get revenge for my family. Taking down the Russians is just a part of the plan.

My father raised me to be a killer just like every other mafia leader father figure did. But my mother was always there for me, despite my father telling her she's making me weak.

My older sister wanted nothing to do with the mafia but she knew how to fight. She would always joke with me and sometimes spar. Well, always spar.

Now both of them are fucking dead. And my father? No fucking idea. The first few weeks he disappeared, I tried to find him. Then, I just didn't care.

He never liked me anyway. Just treated me like a piece of shit. He hit me here and there. Nothing too bad. Nothing too bad.

He just never fucking cared for me. But it's fine. I've learned to deal with it. Emo phase- fuck, I blame Kylo for that.

My eyes find Ivory again only to see her trying to push off some stranger. Really? Imagine being that desperate you need to force yourself on someone.

I stand up and stalk towards them. Before the guy could even look at me, I punch him in the face.

"Ha, loser," Ivory laughs from behind me. "Not the time, love," I mumble to her before getting on top of him and punching him again. Fucking loser indeed.

"Touch her again, fucking bastard," I scoff, gripping onto his polo shirt collar to pull him up. "Now fuck off." After heading my words, he doesn't waste any time rushing out.

The guards will get him. Does he really think a few punches is all he's gonna get? Embarrassing.

"Okay, let's go, darling," I shake my head slightly and place my hand on her lower back, heading towards the exit.

"I swear you're already in love with me," she teases. "I'm not, trust me," I mumble.

She just pisses me off. And she always will. Meaning no love. Nada. Nothing. Just hate.

"Mhm, sure," she slurs out and in response, I roll my eyes. "Who wouldn't love me? I'm the best," she adds. Obviously she would say that.

"Seems like you have a self-love problem, Ivory," I taunt, stepping outside with her. "Pfft- you're just jealous you can't pull me," she huffs.

I turn my head to my right and I see Isiah walking towards us. Oh, fuckity fuck. Watch him blame me for this.

"Isiah!" she screams and runs up to him, wrapping her arms around him. Are they dating or some shit?

"The fuck happened?" He asks, his words aimed at me as he wraps his arms around her. "She's drunk, stronzo," I state the obvious.

"No fucking shit," he scoffs before looking down at her. "We're leaving, Ivy." We're leaving, Ivy. Did I just internally mimic him? I definitely didn't.

"See you hopefully never, De Luca," she yells as they walk away and Isiah burst out into laughter but instantly tries to hide it.

This shit better end quickly.

🤪 how's this chapter?

if you think their relationship going fast then ur really wrong bc sorry to break it to you but i plan on making them confess WAYYYYY later on

there's just going to be tension and lowk flirty comments, which is good... i think????

also if theirs any mistakes TELL MEEEE

that's pretty much it ADIOS

word count | 3055

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4.2K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
313K 5.1K 51
Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. Her emerald green eyes, Her blonde golden...
315K 7.1K 34
Elisa Viktoria Ferrari, the youngest of three siblings and the princess of the Underworld. The Italian Mafia's most priced possession. She's stubborn...
5.9M 147K 78
Reina Clementine Romano the youngest Romano of the Sicilian mafia and course the most badass. A successful CEO of the Romano's hotel in the day; but...