Reaper DXD

By deuxdude

Ever since that 'night', everything changed. You found out that you wield the power of the Grim Reaper, half... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (End Of Season 1)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (End Of Season 2)

Chapter 5

3.2K 50 14
By deuxdude

Back at ORC, while Issei is getting chewed out by Rias, Akeno pinched your cheeks for lying just to cover Issei. Plus she was worried sick.

Akeno: "Bad Y/N!"

Y/N: "Sorry."

Akeno: "Lying! Going off on your own despite your powers!"

Y/N: "Sorry again."

Akeno: "I'm going to punish you. I really will.~"

Y/N: "Alright alright! I should have been upfront with you lot."

Kiba: "Seriously man. There's no need to lie."

Y/N: "Yeah can we go save Asia please?"

Kiba: "Well..."

...

Issei: "Please! Let me go and save her!"

Rias: "Forget it. Doing that will cause a lot of conflict if us Devils go and wreak havoc in the Church. It could even break out a war."

Issei: "But Asia is my friend!"

Rias: "Who's affiliated with the Fallen Angels!"

Issei: "Not anymore! She knows the truth! Asia isn't like them! And Y/N can back me up! I may not be the strongest but I refuse to do nothing!"

Rias: "Do you really think that being a Pawn makes you the weakest in the Evil Pieces?"

Issei: "What?"

Rias: As I said before, the Evil Pieces possess the same traits as their chess counterparts. In chess, the Pawn piece possess a special ability that no other piece has: Promotion. Much like in a real game of chess, once it enters enemy territory, the Pawns possess the ability to be promoted into any piece other than the King."

Issei: "So if I'm deep in enemy lines, my power increases?"

Rias: "As long as I deemed it enemy territory, yes. But know that against a Fallen Angel, it won't help."

Issei: "I don't care. Saving Asia is all that matters now."

Rias: "Lastly, this is about your Sacred Gear. It is activated by your willpower. The stronger your will is, the more powerfully it will react to your request. Even a Pawn can kill a King. This is the same basic principle found in chess. With it you can become stronger."

Church

Mittlet: "This is SO flipping boring! Why do we get to be on guard duty?"

Kalawarner: "Cease your whining, Mittlet! Once this whole ordeal is over we can go."

Mittlet: "Why Dohnaseek isn't with us?"

Raynare: "According to Shuren, he was attack by the Gremory's heir-"

Rias: "Funny, I don't recall such notion since he was nowhere near me or my Peerage."

All 3: ?!

Meanwhile

You and the others went inside the church only to encounter that damn Stray Exorcist.

Freed: "Well lookie what we got here. It's the same shitty Devils from before and the guy who beat the shit outta me! Time for pay-"

You did this:

Y/N: "Let's go."

You 4 reached basement downstairs and saw Asia being held in chains with Shuren being next to her.

Shuren: "So nice of you all to come this far only to see the girl's demise."

Issei: "Asia no!"

Shuren: "Deal with them."

A legion of Stray Exorcists began attacking.

Kiba: "Me and Koneko got this! Get Asia!"

Y/N: "Right!"

You and the Pawn charged at Shuren however, the Fallen Angel send a wave of fire at them. Thus the screams of Asia are now heard as a green light, containing her Sacred Gear, appeared out of her now lifeless body.

Shuren: "At last, the Twilight Healing are mine and mine alone!"

You snapped in rage and punches Shuren to the wall while Issei holds Asia.

Y/N: "Issei, take Asia and her Sacred Gear with you and run."

Issei: "But Y/N..."

Y/N: "Do it!"

Issei did what he's told and ran. Shuren burst out of the wall, angry that what his objective was thwarted.

Shuren: "You will pay for this!"

Y/N: "Wrong, you fucking bastard..."

[BOOST]

Just then the area was filled with immense pressure all which came from you. Blackened aura surrounds you as your face is now covered by a mask.

Y/N: "You're the one who's going to pay!"

A clash black energy and fire is seen outside the church as you pushed him back. Shuren kept firing multiple fire blasts. You flew towards the sky all the way back to him at close range where his attacks that were following you lead back to Shuren but it failed as he shut them off before they even hit him. You swung your scythe at him, cutting off his arm. Then you used your chains to him down to the ground not before summoning a skeletal hand to slam him down some more and hurled him at you for an incoming attack. But the Fallen Angel released a shockwave of fire that pushed you back and and forged a massive fire sphere.

Shuren: "I had it with you! This time you die for real! Perish!"

???: "You first!"

Shuren: "Wha-"

[BOOST]

Shuren was then punched, hurling straight inside the church by Issei where his attack dispersed.

Issei: "That felt good!"

You catched the perv before he was about to fall down while walking to were both your enemy is.

Issei: "Thanks man."

Y/N: "I suppose I should be grateful for that sneak attack."

Issei: "I just couldn't stand back. I'm just so sick and tired of feeling helpless."

Kiba: "Nicely done you guys!"

Issei: "What held you up?"

Kiba: "Orders to not interfere. Rias' orders sorry."

Y/N/Issei: "Seriously?"

Rias: "I know you guys got this covered. I knew you boys would defeat him."

After finding out some discoveries, I came here to see Kiba and Koneko having a ball with the priests."

Y/N: "Glad you're all safe."

An echo of clapping was heard and thus the female Fallen Angels appeared.

Raynare: "That was a lovely show. I enjoyed every minute of it."

Issei: "Raynare...you bitch!"

Rias: "Wait Issei."

Issei: "But why? Those bitches, they-!"

Rias: "Are not our enemies!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Issei: "What do you mean by that!"

Raynare: "We serve Azazel-sama. Always have been, always will."

Mittlet: "Totally! Everything we did was to find out the ones who renegade his orders."

Issei: "But killing me was VERY helpful?!"

Raynare: "Yeah, we didn't have much of choice otherwise Shuren here would've suspected something."

Kalawarner: "He also attacked Dohnaseek since he was tired of the undercover routine. Nearly blown our cover. Practically everything you Devils did, we helped you from the shadows."

Shuren: "...How dare you! No wonder Dohnaseek tried to kill me! I'll-"

Raynare: "You won't be doing anything in that condition. He's all yours Devils. Oh and Y/N?"

Y/N: "What?"

Raynare: "Call me.~"

Then they all disappeared.

Issei: "Even after what they said were true, I still hate them."

Rias: "Forget them, this one is the most troublesome. Shuren right? Nice to finally meet you."

Shuren: "You're Rias Gremory? What is the heiress of the Gremory interfering in my affairs?"

Rias: "According to Raynare, you were planning to have the entire Fallen Angels who'd stood by you to invade this town. Which spells out a war if I stay out of it."

Issei: "So you defended me and Y/N?"

Rias looked at him and see a change in his Sacred Gear changed."

Rias: "Look at that. I didn't notice your Sacred Gear."

Issei: "Oh it freaked out and turned red."

Rias: "It's called the Red Dragon Emporer. Which explains alot actually."

Y/N: "So it's not a 'Twice Critical' after all. According to Death, the power of Red Dragon Emporer allows the user to double its power exponentially, surpassing God and Satan. It's one of the 13 of Longinus and its strongest version is Balance Breaker.""

Rias: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yes he also said that he had a run in with other dragons before they became Sacred Gears. God himself made a deal with him to take stop them from destroying the world because of their fighting amongst one another."

Everyone was shocked to hear that you know this and Death's encounter the Dragons.

Shuren: "Impossible! That's absurd! The power of Death and the one that can defy Heaven and Hell are in the hands of you brats!"

Y/N: "Oh yeah...almost forgot about you."

Enraged, Shuren charged at you all before you killed him for good.

[Transfer]

Issei: "Now with that's over, Rias..."

He gave the Twilight Healing to Rias, wanting to have her reincarnate as a Devil.

Rias: "Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 300 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
2.1K 150 36
Emma has a semi-normal life but when she's attacked by her best friend, her world is thrown into chaos. A mysterious (and cute) guy saves her and tel...
683 41 27
Every day is a new day. new things happen. Meeting new people, Your friends dissaper, your life changes. *NOTE I usually don't write stories like thi...
55.1K 1.7K 13
You are the new meister at the academy, but there is something different about you and your weapon that has everyone puzzled.