๐‘ด๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By kris_fantasy

!!!HIATUS!!! Brandi moves out from her old hometown and leaves everything behind to start a new life. She is... More

โค1โคŽ
โค2โคŽ
โค3โคŽ
โค4โคŽ
โค5โคŽ
โค6โคŽ
โค7โคŽ
โค9โคŽ
โค10โคŽ
โค11โคŽ
โค12โคŽ
โค13โคŽ
โค14โคŽ
โค15โคŽ
โค16โคŽ
โค17โคŽ

โค8โคŽ

36 5 1
By kris_fantasy

I turned around and it was a guy. I would say he might have been in his early 20s. He looked older than me. He greeted me and asked me to dance. I felt a little bit uncomfortable so I shaked my head saying no. He insisted and took me by the hand. He was touching my hips and he tried to dance with me. I took his hands of my hips. He looked kinda mad. I quickly left and went to one of the rooms where it was quiet so I would make a phone call. The same man followed me.
*??: Why are you avoiding me beautiful lady?
He had trapped in one of the rooms and some other guys came guarding the door. I screamed but no matter how much I shouted nobody could hear me with the loud music playing. I tried making a phone call but as soon as he saw my phone he threw it across the room.  I started feeling really scared. I wanted to go out as quickly as I could. I saw that the man was unzipping his pants. I started moving away from him. He smirked at me and told me not to be scared. Suddenly I heard a huge bang on the door. The man went to answer the door. "Who the hell are you?" The man said before he got knocked down. I started feeling very dizzy. Before I passed out I heard someone calling my name. It was a familiar voice. I don't remember anything else after that. When I woke up, I saw that I was in a hotel room.

I checked myself and thankfully I was still in my dress. I felt really dizzy but I tried to get up, I couldn't find my phone anywhere. Suddenly I heard some footsteps approaching the room I was in. I heard the door unlocking and hid in the closet. I was scared. I held my breath while hiding in the closet. I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't think straight so I wasn't able to firgure out who this voice belonged to.
"Huh where is she?" The familiar voice said. After some footsteps I didn't hear anything so I decided to go out of the closet. As soon as I got out, I felt someone grabbing my hand. I screamed but he covered my mouth with his hand while telling me to calm down. He let me go and I turned around to see who it was. It was Kai. I felt relieved but I was on the floor. I still felt dizzy and with all the noises I got a painful headache.
*Kai: Are you okay? Don't worry I wasn't going to hurt you
*Brandi: I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. I was scared
*Kai: It's fine, don't worry, you're safe.
*Brandi: Kai...
I couldn't talk, my head was killing me, I felt like throwing up. Before I could say anything I threw up. Kai got a bunch of towels and cleaning products. He helped me up, cleaned me and put me to bed. He cleaned the mess that I made. He gave me his clothes to change into, so with his help I went to the bathroom to change. He gave me a big comfortable hoodie which I really liked. After I came out, he put me to bed and he sat besides me.
*Kai: I got you some painkillers and food
*Brandi: Thank you so much Kai, for everything.
*Kai: You're welcome!
*Brandi: Kai.. Can you please tell me what happened?
Kai sighed and started explaining.
*Kai: I was in the club that night and I saw you being dragged so I followed them. I knew this wasn't going to be good. I informed my friends that I will be right back. I knocked down the guys that were guarding the door. I went to the room and the guy was unzipping his pants, I punched him, you were passed out. I picked you up and started running towards my car, your friends were worried. Keeho asked me where I was taking you so I told him that I will be taking you in a hotel room. Long story short I went to the market that was working 24hours and now we are here.
*Brandi: Ugh.. Thanks Kai. I thought this night was going to be amazing..
*Kai: It's okay don't worry
I asked Kai where was my phone but he didn't answer. I asked him again and again. Then I looked up to him, blushing and smiling at me.
*Brandi: Kai?? Hello??
*Kai: Oh! W-What?
*Brandi: My phone
*Kai: Oh right it's there.
Kai pointed to the drawer. I took my phone and checked the time. It was 2:30am.
*Kai: Uh.. 2 hours I think
I texted my parents that I would be staying with a friend. Me and Kai ate some food and we talked a lot. Out of the blue he hugged me. I asked him why he did it and he said he thought I needed a hug.
*Kai: I think you should go to to bed now.
*Brandi: Yeah, but where will you sleep?
*Kai: On the coach don't worry
*Brandi: Are you sure?
I asked him while yawing
*Kai: Yeah, now let's get you to bed
He tucked me in and I fell asleep right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.8K 31
When you got forcefully married to Lucas, you were happy that at least you got to get away from your oppressive family. But, things take a turn for...
50.4K 1.2K 43
TaeyongxReader ff Y/N was living the best life until she was struck with misery. How can someone's life go downhill in 1 day? Now she's forced to liv...
245K 8.9K 74
Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, the anime geek Seungmin, the nerd Hyunjin...
37.3K 1.1K 37
This ff is based on Treasure's web drama "The Mysterious Class" with a twist. Y/n, a new student who transferred to boseok high school due to her bit...