Fronnie One-Shots

By PistacjaVicky

A book of one-shots with our beloved Bonnie The Bunny and Freddy Fazbear More

Sunset
Video games

Prank War

107 1 0
By PistacjaVicky

Bonnie was about to enter the kitchen. He opened the door wide. Something had fallen with a loud bang. Two seconds later, Bonnie found himself soaking wet and a bucket laying on the floor.

"...Whoever put that bucket on the door is gonna pay!" He yelled making sure everyone could hear him.

"Freddy have done that." Chica said with a slice of pizza in her hand. "I was afraid to take it down, so I left it where he put it.

"Thanks Chica for telling me." He said leaving the kitchen to change his still wet clothes.

"How are you gonna make him pay?"

"You will see."

Bonnie walked over to his room, but he didn't saw Freddy. That bastard is propably hiding somewhere. But not for long. He will get him eventually.

When Bonnie opened the door to his room, he saw pink glitter all over the floor and rainbow sprinkles on his bed. He was pretty sure it was Freddy again. Bonnie managed to walk over to the wardrobe without stepping on glitter. He opened its door to search for some dry clothes.

Bonnie screamed. On one of his hoodies climbed up a huge spider. It couldn't be Freddy. He knew Bonnie was terrified of spiders. He wouldn't make his friend have nightmares because of it.

He wouldn't...

He didn't...

He couldn't...

Bonnie ran out of his room. That was clearly enough! Freddy has got too far this time.

"You son o a b*tch!" He yelled and burst into Freddy's room. "That's it!

"Wait, what dit I do?" Freddy acted like he didn't do anything.

"I don't know, maybe put a bucket on the kitchen door, glitter in MY ROOM, sprinkles on MY BED and a spider in MY WARDROBE!

"What are you talking about?"

"Are yout even listening to me?!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Oh, you will regret that. Just you wait." Bonnie threatened Freddy and left his room.

But how he will get his revenge? He wasn't as clever as Freddy. It won't give such reaction on him as he wanted. But... Maybe with a little help?

Bonnie walked over to Pirate Cove. He kinda didn't wanted to do that, but he had no other option. If he didn't ask Foxy, Freddy could get away.

"Foxy? You're in there?" Bonnie walked closer to Foxy's hideout.

"What's up lad'?" The pirate put his head out from behind the curtains.

"I need your help with something."

"What be it?"

"I need to get revenge on Freddy, but I don't know how."

"Cap'n Foxy thinks, 'e can 'elp ye. Come in! I'll explain it to ye."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Freddy was walking around the pizzeria. Where did Bonnie go? He wouldn't dissapear without telling anyone. Something was wrong. Freddy walked closer to Pirate Cove. It was the only place he didn't searched yet... Foxy will be mad... But I have to find Bonnie, he though. As soon as Freddy looked inside, he saw Bonnie and Foxy sleeping. Were they... Hugging each other?

No...

It can't be happening...

That's impossible...

What on the earth happened here...?

I really have gone too far this time...

Freddy went to his room. But, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened. He felt... Betrayed. Somehow, he couldn't even say a single word. He felt like something crushed on him...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie and Foxy were laughing. Freddy really thought something happened between them. The pirate's plan was perfect. The bunny got his revenge.. And Freddy got what he asked for.

"That there been beautiful!" Foxy said trying not to die of laughter.

"He really believed in that! OMG!"

"If we keep actin' like we be dating, 'e will get jealous." Foxy stated. "An' yer revenge be even better."

"Our revenge."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you crazy?!"

"I just need your help."

"I'm not falling for that one."

"Please. You have to help me."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie went to his room to get some sleep. But, somehow he couldn't open the door. After a few minutes of struggling, Bonnie opened the door. His room was empty. Nothing was left in it.

Bonnie immediatly started looking for Freddy. He will explain it He have to.

"Hey!" The bunny yelled at Freddy to stop him. "Why is my room empty? Can you tell me?"

I'm sorry to say that, but... You're going to be replaced..."

"...You're joking right...?"

"I'm sorry..."

"No... It can't be happening... You can't..."

"I'm so sorry... I understand how you feel, but you need to leave."

"You can't just leave me like that!" Bonnie screamed, feeling tears coming to his eyes. "Freddy! I beg you!"

"Bonnie, there's nothing that any of us can do, so they don't replace you. It has been said."

Bonnie ran to the nightguards office. How could they to this to him? They said that they'll never abandon anyone. And now... They left him... They threw him away like a pile of trash. Bonnie felt betrayed. They promised...

And they broke the promise...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You are insane!" I can't believe I was fooled by you like that!"

"Calm down."

"How can I be calm?!"

"Just don't freak out. I'll tell him."

"You better do that."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie was sitting on the floor, crying. He couldn't get over it. The feeling betrayal was too strong.

After a moment, Bonnie heard something in the hallway. But he ignored it. Few seconds later he heard a friendly voice.

"Bonnie..."

"Leave me alone Freddy..."

"I need to tell you something very important, but just don't get mad, okay?"

"What is it this time?"

"I..."

It was just a joke...

"...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"..."

"If that's a joke, then way is my room empty?!"

"I asked Goldie for help."

"You treated me like a pile of trash back there and now saying it was just a joke?!"

"Kinda...?"

"You idiot!" Bonnie slapped his friend.

"...I deserved that..." Freddy said rubbing his cheek.

"Oh, you deserve a lot more."

"I know. But you know what?" Freddy walked closer. "You look cute when you're mad."

"Pervert." He gave his friend another slap.

"Call me what you want." He hugged still offended Bonnie. "I still love you no matter what."

-----------------------BONUS------------------------

"So, you're good now?" Chica asked. "No more pranks?"

"No more pranks. "Freddy said. "I assure you."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that there..." Foxy doubted.

"Come on! I haven't done anything in a week!"

"WHO THE HELL MADE MY GUITARE OUT OF TUNE?!" Bonnie yelled, busting into the room.

"You are dead now, you know it?" Goldie looked at Freddy.

"I know." He said, got up and started running away.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...