Blitzø x Male reader (HELLUVA...

By MushroomHouseFag

STOP READING THIS ITS OLD AND EMBARRASSING. It's so..ew??? - - - will include smut most likely and fluff, He... More

"Let's go lick some ass!"
Reward~
"Loo Loo land!" (part 2..?)
announcement
"Spring Broken!"
A little bit of fun
C.H.E.R.U.B.S
The Harvest Moon Festival
Dreams
Night out
~Cherry Night~
Truth seeks
Party mess
Bad timing
important announcement
Is everything alright?
You FORGOT?
Apologize
question.
HEY PLEASE READ I BEG

"Loo Loo Land!"

8.4K 151 209
By MushroomHouseFag

Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "My World is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen, Stella continues screaming at Stolas.

"You want to fuck this one, TOO?!" Stella said with pure anger.
She grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas' direction.

"No! Of course not!" Stolas replied back jumping back a bit trying not to get hit by the Imp servant.

"You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!"
Stella storms out of the room, shouting angrily the entire time, and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in exhausted exasperation before he notices his daughter has entered the kitchen.

"Good mooorning, Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlet?" He said in a cheery tone trying to lighten up the mood.

"Was that a serious question?" Octavia said with a tired voice
Stolas opens the refrigerator to retrieve a massive chunk of zebra meat.

"Mm-hmm... What's that you're listening to?" He asked to try and change the subject

"This song is called "My World is Burning Down Around Me". It's by Fuck You Dad."

Stolas looks down, thinking the name of the band his daughter mentioned is a hurtful remark.

" It's a band." She said so he knows it wasn't a hurtful remark.

bemusedly, Stolas said "Ohhhh! How charming..." He then grabs the zebra meat out of the fridge then feeds it to a massive potted plant situated in a small alcove off the kitchen as he pets it. Sated, it falls dormant, closing its three eyes.

"So, you two done screaming for the day?" Octavia sips her coffee

"Umm..." Stolas didn't know how to completely answer that truthfully.
Stella lets out another scream of anger and an object is heard shattering in the distance.

"You know what I haven't done in a long, loooong time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of Hell! Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land?" He said changing the subject quickly

"I'm not five anymore." Octavia didn't sound excited or happy about the idea.

"You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again, have a day, just the two of us?"

" I'd... rather kill myself."

"There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security."
Stolas picks up a phone carried on a platter by his now bruised and battered servant.

"Security for a theme park?" Octavia questioned

"We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies!" Stolas said while holding up the old phone about to call someone
Octavia grabs a box of cereal on the table and begins shoveling handfuls into her mouth.

"Our money, maybe." She said under her breath

"Speak for yourself, Princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!"

"What...?" Octavia dropped a handful of the cereal, disgusted

Stolas hurriedly backpedaling
"Who can protect me! Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know."

Octavia groans and pulls her hat down over her eyes.
----

Cut to I.M.P Headquarters, where Blitzø is busy doing very important work in his office, involving crude representations of
Y/N, Millie and Moxxie made out of office supplies that he puppets around and speaks with. Between them is a framed photo of Blitzo with a robe pulled down off his shoulders seductively and a flower between his teeth. The text reads "#1 Bitch" with "BOSS" written in red over it.

impersonating Millie he said "Oh, Blitzo! You're such a good boss!" Then impersonating Moxxie "Yeah, I really want you, sir." Finnaly Impersonating Y/N "Me too!" As himself not impersonating anyone he replied "Let's do a four-way!"
Blitzø lowers his "employees" below his desk to crotch level, looking momentarily pleasured before being interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone.

"WHAT?!" He answered angrily not so happy to be interrupted.

"Why, hello, my big-dicked Blitzy."
Stolas said with a lustful voice

Both Blitzø and Octavia spit out their coffee in sheer surprise. Blitzø slams his "BOSS BITCH" mug onto his desk.

"What-- "

"the--"

"FUCK--"

"Dad?!"

"Language, everyone!" He then spoke into the phone "I have a special request~"

"Aw... G- Look, I just had a chemical peel, so you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass." He said while while poking the table after every word.

"It's for my daughter." Stolas said with a raised eyebrow

"Ah. Well, make sure she washes it." Blitzø responded.

Stolas said taken back "No! No, no-no-no. I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you brave little Imps would accompany us!"

"We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay? Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die." Blitzø said refusing the offer

"I'll pay you~"

"Pay me what?"

"Moneyyyy~"

"Done!"
Blitzø hangs up and accidentally slams his phone down on the desk hard enough to smash it to pieces. After a brief annoyed glance at it, he pulls out a megaphone.

"M n' M,And N/N get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!"

Moxxie opens the door to respond.
"Loo Loo Land?"

Millie excitedly smashes her head straight through the office door's glass.
"Loo Loo Land?!" She said with joy

"Loo Loo Land..?" Y/N said walking into the room with coffee

"Loo Loo Land!" Blitzø said after all of them

"THE THE FUCK UP!!" Loona said in other room annoyed
---
Now at Loo-Loo Land. A van with an I.M.P decal spray painted on the side pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Moxxie exits the van and opens the side door. A very cramped Stolas extracts himself excitedly. His daughter exits the van far less excitedly. Stolas dons an apple-themed hat and gestures toward the park gate. Octavia groans and pulls her hat low over her face.

"Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?"
Blitzø commenting to make sure Stolas knows why there here.

"Hey... Dad... Do we have to--?"

"Hey... Blitzø... do we have to be he-?"

Octavia tries to speak to her father while
Y/N tried to speak to Blitzø.

"Okay, yeah, hold on right there, sweetie." He said to Octavia then spoke to Y/N"and hold on hot stuff" then turning to Stolas "If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--"

"You are so cute when you are serious!"
Stolas said tapping Blitzø on the nose

"I'm literally gonna be sick."
Octavia said with a disgusted look

"Yeah, I am too sweet heart" Y/N said with a annoyed tone then walking up to go to Blitzø.

"Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need?"
Moxie fishes around in a fanny pack and throws out several pill bottles as he lists off his inventory.
"Antacids? Ibuprofen?"
Moxxie shows Octavia several hypodermic needles of a glowing, acid green substance. "Morphine?" Acting like a over prepared dad

"That was figurative, old man." Octavia said walking away from them

"Oh, right."
Moxxie chuckles sheepishly as he discards the needles into a nearby baby carriage, where a baby imp happily reaches out to play with its dangerous new "toys."

Moxxie said under his breath
"But she said it was literal."

"Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot!" Millie said with excitement

A large letter falls off the sign of a nearby ride, crushing the teenaged imp underneath.

"It hasn't changed a bit. Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!"
Millie gestures toward a hideously malformed animatronic dinosaur, which opens its mouth and lets out a terrifying, demonic shriek.

"That is... deeply upsetting." Moxxies replied

"Oh, come on! It's fun! You've never been here?" Millie questioned him with a confused look.

"No. Theme parks always disturbed me. Especially the mascots." He said with worry not liking the mascots at all.

The park's mascot, Loo Loo appears out of nowhere behind Moxxie.
"Well, hey there!" The mascot said

"AAAAAH!!" He jumped back in terror

"I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us!"

"Look! Via! It's Loo Loo!" Stolas said with joy

"I have a question." Octavia slightly smirked

"Well, ask away, little girlie! A-hyuk a-hyuk a-hyuk!" Loo Loo the mascot said with a cheery voice

"Is it true this park is just a really shameless spin-off of Lucifer's far more popular Lu Lu World?"

"No..?" He said like it was his job to say that

"This place reeks of insecure corporate shame."she said with upset voice.

"It really does." Y/N added on tilting down his sun-glasses
Stolas chuckles in slight embarrassment, as he leads Octavia away. And Y/N followed.

"Why don't we go check out the rides?"
Stolas commented trying to change the mood away from what happened

"That chick's creepy, huh?" The person under the suit breaking character

"Eh, wait till her dad tries to diddle your holes." Blitzø said while walking away to go to the rest of them

" What's that mean?" Loo Loo asked Millie and Moxxie not getting the dirty joke Blitzø commented.

"Don't talk to me! I know you're a pervert under there!"
Moxxie leaves, leading Millie off with him. Loo Loo hangs his body dejectedly.

"Yeah..." He sounded disappointed in himself
----
Moxxie and Millie head down a pathway, and Moxxie, sweating profusely, stops to catch his composure.

"You really like this place, huh?" He said to Millie

"I love this place! My parents would bring me and my siblings here when they could swing it. Money-wise."

Moxxie looks over to see a worker wheeling a wheelbarrow piled to the brim with money into a nearby giftshop. The two approach the window, where novelty cups and stuffed apples are for sale. The cups appear to cost at least 29 souls per.

"Yeaaaah. The prices do seem rather criminal. I mean, that much for a novelty cup that you use one time?"

"Cause it's Loo Loo Land!" Millie said cheerfully not minding the price at all

Blitzø walks up, having loaded up on merch, including a novelty cup, as well as a hat with attached can holders and straws
Y/N just had a novelty cup, right next to Blitzø taking a sip of the drink

Blitzø bumps Moxxie with cup "Listen to your hoe, Mox."

"Mhm" Y/N hummed agreeing

Blitzø takes a swig from his novelty cup.
"How 'bout I take the first watch with Y/N while you two have a little fun?" He winked

"OOOOOH! We gotta do my favorite ride!"
Millie said excited picking up Moxxie

"Oh yeah? Wh- which one?"
Moxxies said slightly worried
They both walked off to go to a ride.

Y/N turned to Blitzø
"Do we really have to be here? To bodyguard..him?" Y/N pointed to Stolas

"Well he did say he was going to pay us so yes, Y/N"

"Does he have to keep constantly flirting with you though?"
Y/N said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Look, I know it's annoying but we just have to deal with it, okay?"
Blitzø said putting his hand onto Y/N shoulder.

"...fine. But soon I don't think I'll be able to deal with it anymore." Y/N walked off showing he didn't like the flirting, he sounded upset.
Blitzø sighed and followed after.
---

Cut to a shot of a lone imp riding a roller coaster named "The Lawsuit" that suddenly plunges off a sheer 90-degree drop at incredible speed while also on fire and with its rider hanging on for dear life. The coaster violently plunges into a tunnel in the ground.

"Oh, crumbs!" Moxxies sounded terrified

Next we see Moxxie vomiting into a trash can after having left the ride. A vomit-covered family walks by in the background, glaring disapprovingly at Moxxie. A massive dragon-like creature from the nearby petting zoo looms overhead, also glaring at Moxxie. In another part of the park, Stolas and Octavia walk along the path, as Blitzø takes up positions all around them with his rifle, on the lookout for any danger. Y/N was just walking beside Stolas. A group of imps creep up behind the booths, ropes, knives, and pitchforks at the ready. They quickly scatter as Blitzø looks in their direction.

"You know, it's quite thrilling to see you on the job, Blitzy." Stolas said in a flirty way

"Save it, bitch. I'm working."

"You both need to get a room."

"Or we could just leave, that sounds like a good idea too." Y/N said after Octavia
She nodded liking that idea better.

"Hey, I am not a day-hooker!" Blitzø said in defense

A woman walking nearby with her baby glares at Blitzo before continuing on in a huff
"What? I just said I'm not one, prude!" Blitzø flipped her off

Stolas gasps "Oh, look, Via!"
Stolas points excitedly at the circus tent. A demon mother is struggling to pull her crying son into the tent.
"You used to cry such tears of joy at this show!"

"Oh no..." Octavia said panicked
flashback to Octavia as a young girl, as she is pushed against the stage by an excited crowd of imp children, as Robo Fizz sparks and cackles maniacally leering over Octavia, who soon breaks into tears. A younger Blitzø is seen in the background tending to a food cart, dressed and painted as a clown, scowling. Y/N was seen in the back stage looking at the kids and then looking at the robot that gave them nightmares.

"I hate that fucking clown." All three of them said syncing.

Pan to Stolas, who has been captured and hoisted aloft by the crew of imps from earlier. Stolas' arms are bound and his head is covered by a cloth sack, and the imps are pointing various weapons at him. One has stolen Stolas' wallet.

"Oh, Blitzy! I need my bodyguard, please!"
Stolas sounded unconcerned.
One imp jumps, to try and skewer Stolas with a pitchfork. Blitzø quickly brings his rifle to bear, shooting the imp in the torso, splattering Stolas's head with blood. The other imps quickly scatter. Octavia enters the big top and finds a seat. Blitzø carries Stolas in, head still covered in the blood-soaked sack, sets him down, and walks off to take position with Y/N. Stolas makes no move to remove the sack, until Octavia annoyedly rips it off her father's head.

Robo Fizz glitching and sparking appeared on stage "Hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyyy, Implings! It's me, the Robotic Fizzarolli! Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with 'O's, to avoid lawsuits! H-H-H-H-H-Hit it!"

Stage lights turn on and point at Robo Fizz as he begins to dance and sing a song of the same name as the park.

"♫ Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land! ♫"
The curtains open to reveal Robo Fizz's band, FizzaRolli 'n Friends, composed of various hideously decrepit animatronics, including Big Woobly on guitar.
"♫ Everybody sing along with the Loo Loo band ♫"
Robo Fizz goes around pointing and gesturing at various demons in the audience. Stolas looks excited when Robo Fizz gets to him, but this is short-lived as Blitzo pops up and points his rifle at Robo Fizz, who dashes back to the stage.
" ♫ Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaaaaand! ♫"
Platforms in the stage rise up in time with the music.
"♫ Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land! ♫"
"♫ Everything is beautiful at Loo Loo Land ♫"♫ Ugly children holdin' hands in Loo Loo Laaaaand! ♫"
Robo Fizz grabs various Imp children out of the audience and wraps them up in a big hug, before jumping up and tossing them away. Most of the children slam into the bleachers, while one soars behind them.
"♫ Everybody's friendly, ♫"

Robo Fizz hugs Big Woobly so hard that Big Woobly's neck breaks a bit more than it already had been.
"♫ And nobody is mean ♫"

Robo Fizz dashes over to the two-headed, banjo-playing bear animatronic and slaps it in the back. The animatronic then squirts a stream of oil from its bigger head at the face of an Imp in the bleachers attempting to drown out the song with music from his phone.
"♫ No copyright infringement's ever seeeeeeen ♫"

Robo Fizz dumps a gasoline canister onto a large stack of cease-and-desist papers, lights a match, and throws the match and the canister at the stack, setting the whole thing ablaze.
"♫ I have a dream... ♫"

"♫ (He has a dream) ♫"

"♫ I'm here to tell... ♫"

"♫ (He's here to tell) ♫"

"♫ About a magical, fantastic place called Loo Loo Laaaaand! ♫"

Octavia is sitting and absorbing the musical with disgusted boredom.
Outside, Moxxie and Millie walk along a row of game booths, when they are addressed by one of the vendors. Millie gleefully yanks Moxxie over towards the booth.

Carnie Imp welcomea them "Hello, hello! Step right up and win a thing!"

Millie gasps excitedly looking at the stuffed animal that appears to be a.. thing..?
" Oh, look Moxxie! A THING!"

The "thing" in question is some sort of purple stuffed penguin creature with Imp horns, wearing pink overalls. The stuffed animal is labeled with a tag that says "THING?" Not completely sure what animal it is mostly.

"Oh, you like that thing?" Moxxies questioned

"YEEEEESSS! I don't really know what that thing is but I want that thing!"

"Ahhh... Finally, something I can handle." He said smugly
Moxxie takes out some money and hands it to the carnie.

"Okay! One game, puh-lease!"
The carnie Imp rolls his eyes and uses his tail to hand Moxxie a pistol with a cork projectile in the muzzle. Moxxie does not even line up the shot, instead looking to his wife as he effortlessly hits the target right in the bullseye. Unbeknownst to Moxxie, the target barely moves. He makes a "ricochet" noise with his mouth and blows the black powder smoke clear of the gun, pleased with his marksmanship.

"Ohhhh! Strike one, little man!"

"But I hit it!"

"Hmmm, I don't know what to tell ya, buddy. The target, see? It didn't go down. So, yeah...! No go, bro."

Moxxie growls in anger, and fishes another bill out of his pocket. He grabs the pistol and fires another cork, hitting the target dead-center. The target does not budge. Moxxie slaps the pistol in annoyance.
"The Heaven's wrong with this thing?!"

"Oh man, a real shame, I tell ya." The man mockingly cries and then smirks
Moxxie hisses in anger as he slaps another bill on the counter.
" Another!"
----
back to the Fizzarolli show. Stolas is gleefully clapping to the music, while Octavia has thrown her head back in torment, banging her fist on the seat next to her.

"♫ --body sing along with the Loo Loo band! Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaaaaaand! ♫"

The show ends with a small pyrotechnic display as Robo Fizz cackles maniacally. The bear animatronic faceplants onto the stage and falls to pieces. Stolas claps and cheers even harder.
" Ah hohohoho ho ho ho ho ho, how delightful!"

Behind Stolas, an imp armed with a kris dagger rises from beneath the seats ready to stab Stolas, but the top of his head is quickly blown apart by a shot from Blitzø, who has taken up a position in the gallery behind the back row of seats with Y/N standing by while Imps scream in absolute fear and run away.

"Oh! My, what aim you have, Blitzy."
Stolas said with a low voice and smirk
Y/N growled looking at Blitzø who didn't know what to say

"Ugh! I can't do this anymore!" Octavia said furious, leaving.

Y/N bursted out in anger "You know what, yeah she's right! I'm out of here Blitzø! Sick of the flirty bull crap. Have fun fucking your side man." He walked away going to the exit

"Wha- wait, Y/N! Y/N, come on!"
Blitzø didn't know if he should go after him or not.

"Wait- E-... Octavia!" Stolas said concern following behind as Blitzø cycles his rifle, and prepares to give chase after his charges.

"Mua ha ha ha ha hoho-oh! Is that Blitzo my sensors spot up the-e-e-ere? I bet the kiddies are still running away from you, huh? Even your boyfriend too!"

"The 'O' is silent now!" He angrily answered back.

"A-A-Awwwww, just like your audience always was when you to-told your lazy jokes here!" He laughs
Blitzo removes his visors and throws them on the ground as he continues his argument with Robo Fizz.

" Bitch, I make more money killin' people than you do being a cheap-ass robo ripoff of an overrated sellout JESTER!"

Robo Fizz glitching responded "Oohoohoo! Someone's salty! Real or not though, people lo-o-ove me! Does anybody love you..." His voice appears creepy with demonic voice" BLITZO?

"No. But I'm really good with guns now. Dance, bitch!"
Blitzø slams a new magazine into his rifle, switches it to full-auto and opens up on Robo Fizz, who cartwheels out of the way of the incoming rounds. Robo Fizz rapidly spins like a wheel rolling up the stair to where Blitzø is. He coils himself around Blitzø like a snake, before using his own momentum to launch Blitzø through the top of the tent."

"Ohhhh, FUCK MEEEEEEE...!" Blitzø yelled

Wally Wackford rolls a cart of lit torches in by the tent. The ace took outside
"Torches, I say, I say! Get your inconvenient torches here!"

Blitzø lands on the cart, scattering the torches everywhere, which light the big top on fire.

"Owww! I say, OWWWW!" Wally Wack Ford said in pain

The green fire very rapidly spreads to all corners of the park. Burning and melting animatronics flee the tent as Robo Fizz cackles and spins his head with demonic glee at the destruction. Elsewhere, Y/N found Moxxie and Millie seeing what they were up too. the carnie Imp at the shooting gallery holds 600 souls of Moxxie's money, with Moxxie himself glaring at him with seething anger.

"Wow! Man, you're really starting to make this sad. Y'know, if you suck, you suck! Guess you won't win your honey here a prize..." The carnie imp said pleased by Moxxies frustrating

"Eh- Moxxie don't you think maybe it's a sca-" Y/N got cut off by Millie

"Let me try!"
Millie grabs the pistol and fires a cork at a target, which misses wildly. The carnie Imp grins mischievously, and presses a foot pedal in the booth, which causes a target to fall down.

"Ohhhh, look at that! Lucky shot, baby."

"Are you kidding me?! You- you- you charlatan!" Moxxies was upset by the stupid scam pulled

"Hey, uh, get lost, pipsqueak. I'm talkin' to the lady~"
The carnie Imp leans toward Millie and makes a seductive purring sound at her. Millie immediately recoils in disgust. In the background, Blitzø and Robo Fizz continue to do battle against each other as the fires spread. Blitzø is thrown up into the air by Robo Fizz and comes down through the roof of the shooting gallery, crushing the carnie Imp under him.

"OWWWW! Oof! Auuugh!" The carnie imp yelled in pain

"Blitzø?!"
"Sir?!"
Y/N and Moxxie surprised by his sudden entry

Blitzo looked dazed "Ohhh, hey, guys! You should probably go, uh, make sure Stolas is okay. I've... got some unfinished business to take care of." Moxxie and Millie walk off to find Stolas but Y/N stand by Blitzø while Blitzø draws his flintlock pistol, cocks it, and fires at the now burning Robo Fizz. The impact of the bullet spins Robo Fizz's head around, but when he spins his head back, he is revealed to be unharmed by the shot, having caught the bullet in his teeth. He then spits the bullet out.

"Oh, what a mouth!"
"Oh, what a mouth!"
Both of them commented

Blitzø and Y/N immediately grimaces looking at each other when they realizes what they just said. Robo Fizz coils himself up into his rolling form again, charging straight at Blitzø and Y/N. they leap out of the way as the enemy hit the booth, destroying it in a large explosion. Several pieces of shrapnel and burning prizes shoot in all direction, as the camera follows the severed heads of three of the "things" Moxxie attempted to win. The piece of stuffed animal strikes a young Imp boy in the head, knocking him unconscious the second a photographer takes a picture of the Imp family.

"Goddammit, Nathan! You ruined another bloody photo! Why were you even born?!"
---

Stolas is still running after his daughter.
"Octavia?"

Octavia off-screen "Just leave me alone!"

"Octavia!"

Octavia runs into a building called the "Fun House." Inside, Stolas is confronted with a a surreal room of eyes, tubes, spikes, mirrors, and disembodied hands. He goes further into the room, looking around for where his daughter could have gone. A shadow appears behind Stolas, as a random Imp jumps upon his back.

"Umm, I think I'm supposed to be bodyguarded right now!" He said annoyed
The Imp covers Stolas' mouth with his shirt sleeve, but is suddenly shot in the head and falls to the ground. Moxxie and Millie appear in the entryway, Millie having just shot the Imp with a pistol.

Stolas wipes the imps blood off of his sleeve "Ugh, that's better. Where is Blitzy? And the other one? Blitzy is my knight in shining armor, not you littler ones. I don't know about the other one though."

"There, uhhhh... busy." Millie smiled

"Being fools." Moxxies said walking up to them

"What kind of fools?" Stolas said slightly annoyed

" The "everything is now on fire" kind."

Disinterested, Stolas leaves the imps, effortlessly dodging between two swinging pendulums, and heads down a tunnel into an adjoining room. There, he sees Octavia riding in circles in apple-themed rail cars, crying.

"Octavia..."
Stolas discards the Loo Loo Land hat, which in response to his emotional state has gone from a goofy grin to a sad frown.
"I take it you are... not having fun."

Octavia was crying "I didn't even want to come here!"

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I... I thought you loved it here."

Octavia sniffed "When I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other... and my dad didn't flirt with some... weird red dickhead the entire time."

"I'm sorry, Via. I'm sorry for... everything... happening right now. I know it's... a lot. I, uh-- I should have listened."

" I just want to go home... but home doesn't even feel like home anymore... You ruined it." She cried

" You need to understand... your mother and I... I just-... I felt-... She's always been... I haven't been- Ha-... We weren't in... I'm sorry, I- I- I don't have the words." He sounded upset and disappointed in himself

"Are you gonna run off with him? And leave me behind? Go away where... I can't find you?"

Stolas emphatically responded "What? No! No, no, never. I'd never do that. Never. I think it's time to leave this place. You were right. You are too old for it, anyway.
Stolas carries Octavia out of the Fun House, as an imp grins maniacally in the space above the drop-ceiling, looking down on Stolas. The imp drops down and flicks open a switchblade. Stolas immediately turns around, eyes glowing brightly. The Imp immediately turns to stone and is knocked over by a pendulum. Outside, the park has been reduced to pandemonium as dusk falls. Millie attempts to shoot at Robo Fizz, who rolls around wildly. The robot is caught by the draconic creature from before, and swallowed whole, as Moxxie rides on its back. Stolas and Octavia leave the park gates.

"So, what would you like to do now?" Stolas asked his daughter, listening

"Oh, can we go to Stylish Occult? They sell weird taxidermy there."

Stolas reluctantly replied "Hmmm, okayyyyy..."

Octavia chuckles and smiled
"Thanks, dad. You're okay sometimes."

"Thank you, Via. Thank you."

A massive explosion rocks the park, sending the employees of I.M.P. hurtling through the air, smoking and screaming. All three land in front of Stolas and Octavia.

"Way to ruin another good thing, sir!"

"Worth it! That slutty toy clown had. It. Comin'!"
Moxxie, Y/N, and Blitzø fall unconscious. A stray animal that looks like Queef grabs Millie by the hair and drags her offscreen.
---

-4828 words

Something else will be continued about this! But it will be in the next chapter^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 367 200
It says exactly in the title. I'm doing it for fun and on on my free time. I'm not good at writing stories but I know over time I'll get better sooo...
123K 1.3K 48
This is a book on how the HP boys reacts to stuff i will be doing the following peeps: Fred George Ron Mattheo Draco Harry Neville Cedric Tom Include...
156K 4.2K 55
Have fun reading:) S.O = Supervising Officer Smut (but not really anymore since it got deleted from Wattpad) TW = I'll write it in the beginning of...
117K 2.2K 37
Stolas is known as a proper prince to most and maybe a horny demon owl to others, but what happens when his secret past which he has hidden for years...