AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

🖤COMING SOON🖤
🖤INTRODUCTION🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤
🖤I Love Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Deserving You🖤
🖤I Hate Having You🖤
🖤I Love Tearing You🖤
🖤I Love Wrecking You🖤
🖤I Hate Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Hoping You🖤
🖤I Hate Choosing You🖤
🖤I Hate Loving You🖤
🖤I Hate Healing You🖤
🖤I Hate Desiring You🖤
🖤I Love Needing You🖤
🖤I Love Troubling You🖤
🖤I Hate Trusting You🖤
🖤I Love Paining You🖤
🖤I Hate Feeling You🖤
🖤I Love Believing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hurting You🖤
🖤I Hate Living You🖤
🖤I Love Breaking You🖤
🖤I Love Detesting You🖤
🖤I Love Enchanting You🖤
🖤I Love Comprehending You🖤
🖤I Hate Forgiving You🖤
🖤I Love Regretting You🖤
🖤I Love Desperating You🖤
🖤I Hate Waring You🖤
🖤I Hate Promising You🖤
🖤I Hate Betraying You🖤
🖤I Hate Disheartening You🖤
🖤I Hate Leaving You🖤
🖤I Love Worthing You🖤
🖤I Hate Losing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hating You🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤

🖤I Love Embracing You🖤

50.9K 2K 1.8K
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

"How f#cking dare you.....Seong...? "

Jungkook yelled out of his lungs and then forcefully snatched his body apart from that place and threw him on the floor hardly making that man to groaned in pain..

And Jungkook's eyes widened in horror when his fell on her who was laying on that floor almost on the verge of losing her consciousness where as her clothes were almost ripped which were practically showing her whole upper body which was only covered with her inner garments which made his heart to got clenched painfully.

"Y/n...." Jungkook uttered terribly panicking and then got on his knees and then held her both arms and helped her to got up and sat on the floor.

His eyes got pricked with tears by witnessing her that state where he found her eyes were closed but her tears were constantly falling from them. Her breathing almost dropped which turned her whole face pale and her lips to dried up.

She wasn't even capable of moving a single part of her body and wasn't on her senses . She was painfully helpless which made Jungkook's eyes to got filled with tears.

He immediately hugged her tightly in his arms and then removed his coat from his body hurriedly and covered her whole upper body with it.

"Pl..please ...D.. Don't t.. Touch m.. Me... "

He heard her almost inaudible voice murmuring against his neck which made him to pulled back and looked at her face where he found her completely losing her consciousness but was still uttering those words while her tears never stopped.

"Pl.. Please .... Ju... Jungkook.. He.. Help m.. Me... "

His eyes burnt up in tears hearing those words to escaped from her slightly parted lips where as her closed eyes fell tears more abruptly because she might not have her senses to move her body but she had felt everything.

Jungkook palmed her face and wiped her tears..

"Y/n..."

"H... Help me.. J.. Jungkook.. "

A lone tear rolled down from his watery gaze hearing her pleading voice taking his name to save her even in her unconscious state .

He again embraced her tightly and softly cooed in her ears.

"I am here , please don't cry..please...." He stated holding her more strongly in his arms.

"Pl.. Please help... Me.. Ko.. Kookie... "

Again a tear shedded from his eyes after her begging words pierced into his ear.

"Give me your phone, you ba#tard.. "

Jungkook eyes snapped upward hearing that voice and he saw Taehyung twisting that man's wrists while standing behind his back.

"Give me that f#cking phone of yours.. " Taehyung yelled through his gritted teeth while abruptly twisting that man's wrists making him to yelped in pain.

"Kook... Snatch his phone..I have seen this f#cker hiding his phone in his pocket... "

Jungkook heard Taehyung uttering to him which made him to clenched his jaw and then again looked at her who passed out in his arms .

Jungkook carefully made her to sit on the floor while placing her head on the door for supporting her benumbed body and then he stared at her vulnerable face which made him to fisted his palms.

And then got up on his feet without taking his eyes away from her face and then finally tossed around and gawked at that man whom Taehyung had captured in his grip.

Jungkook marched towards him and then ogled into that man's eyes with his burning one and then shoved his hands in that man's pocket and took out his phone.

He unlocked it and then first checked his gallery of photos and his eyes got widened by watching Y/n's that inappropriate state pics in it which made his eyes to darken and his jaw to got clenched more abruptly.

Jungkook deleted all those photos from his phone and cleared the whole media and then trailed his gloomy stare again at that man who was gazing at him with his horrified eyes.

Jungkook clutched that phone and fisted his palms so aggressively that his knuckles turned pale and peered into that man with his wrathful gaze which now started turning red in rage and anger.

His veins stretched out on his neck because of his continuous clutching of jaw which made his inner demeanor to completely taken over him.

"Pl.. Please help m.. me.. Kookie... "

Her begging voice started echoing in his ear which made his eyes to turned bloodshot red and losing his every level of sanity and rationality, Jungkook with his full force, punched that man across his face .

That man got vigorously snatched away from Taehyung's grip because the forceful intensity of his hit on him.

"You f#cker, last time I warned you that her self-respect is mine.. " Jungkook groaned and then grabbed that man's collar and made him again stand up and again punched him.

"But you again tried to taint it you ba#tard.. How dare you?... "

Jungkook yelled and hitted that man like a maniac who had lose his senses. He constantly hurted that man without carrying where and how brutally because at that moment, he became blind, blind by her begging voice taking his name for help which pierced into his soul and her painful shattered state and closed eyes which were shedding tears silently.

All these things made him ruthless and unmerciful who knew nothing but destruction, a painful venomous destruction to each and every single thing which had even dare to thought about ruining and hurting his everything..... His only purpose of surviving that painful life..... That was her and only her.....

Jungkook constantly threw his aggression on that man which made that man losing his consciousness.

"Kook.. Leave him... " Taehyung spoke by watching Jungkook knocking out that man.

He held Jungkook's from his waist for stopping him for further attacking that man.

"Jungkook stop otherwise he'll die.. "

"He should, this f#cker should die for even thinking about hurting her again.. " Jungkook roared while forcefully parting himself away from Taehyung's grip and again started hitting that man.

"And I'll kill him with my own hands for even coming closer to her... " He blurted out and kicked that almost lifeless man's abdomen making huge amount of blood to splashed out from that man's mouth which made Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Jungkook stop... " He shouted in horror and again tried to hold his raging self.

"Kook please stop... "

But Jungkook didn't listen who seemed turning into a sadist and again tried to snatch himself from Taehyung's hold and stormed towards that man.

"Jungkook stop atleast for Y/n's sake... "

Jungkook's feets automatically halted hearing that name where as his burning eyes again snapped towards Taehyung who was looking at him pleadingly.

"She needs you now more than anything or anyone.. Look at her state. "

Jungkook's eyes trailed towards Y/n who was looking like a lifeless body, sitting on that floor with her head attached to the wall for support.

His burning eyes soften and again turned humanly by witnessing her that painful state again. Jungkook ran towards her and then picked her up in his arms and stormed out from that storage room.

And there stood Taehyung who watched their retracting figure and averted his eyes on that man who got passed out on the floor totally which made him to sighed heavily.

After An Hour

"She was drugged but don't worry I have given her the injection and she will be completely fine till the morning.. "

Taehyung nodded at the doctor and then looked at the bed where he found her laying between the sheets still unconscious where as Jungkook was sitting beside her while gluing his eyes on her face which made him to suspired.

"Thanks Doctor for coming on such a short notice and I hope this remains between us only because I don't want her to get targeted or questioned by outside world in any way . "

"Don't worry, I can understand your situation Mr Kim and I can assure you that this will remain between us.. "

Taehyung exhaled a breath of relief at the doctor's words because he didn't want the outside world to throw any kind of judgement or questions at her regarding this incident.

"Thank you... "

The doctor nodded at Taehyung and then he left.

Taehyung again sighed and walked towards the bed and placed his palm over Jungkook's shoulder who was still gazing at her closed eyes.

"She's alright Kook. That f#cker didn't succeed in harming her dignity and self-respect in any way.. " Taehyung spoke with his calm voice but got befuddled when he found Jungkook to got up in an instance and looked at him.

"This was my mistake and fault. I should have never forced her to come with me here. " Jungkook uttered where as Taehyung could see the guilt of his actions in his eyes.

Jungkook again darted his eyes at her and extreme amount of hurt and remorse washed over him.

"She's at this state because of me. She didn't want to come here but I dragged her here and look what she has to gone through because of me.. "

"Kook , don't blame yourself for any of this.. " Taehyung stated and then clutched Jungkook's shoulder.

"The only person who is at fault is that ba#tard Seong and don't worry I have make sure that now he'll endure real hell in this life of his. He's under police custody and they will make sure he pays for every cruel thing he has done to Y/n and any other girl... "

Jungkook sighed heavily hearing Taehyung's words.

"But did you think what could have happened if we didn't reach there at time..? He could have.... " Jungkook halted from further speaking because he was even terrified to utter those words.

"I should have never left her alone here.. Her safety is my responsibility but I failed.....once again became a failure for her.... "

His eyes turned slightly watery stating his own words which made Taehyung's heart to got clutched .

"Jungkook it's.... "

Taehyung stopped speaking when he found Jungkook walking away from there and stood at a distance while back facing them and Taehyung knew exactly for what reason. That now Jungkook hated showing his weakness and vulnerability in front of anyone not even in front of Taehyung..

Taehyung exhaled sharply and decided not to invade into his personal space because now things had changed alot for all of them from the past 3 years.

So he sighed looking at his back and sat beside Y/n and started sliding his palm over her head gently.

"You know what Kook... Now I am sure about one thing more than my own life that I didn't do a mistake by making you and my Y/nnah together.. "

Jungkook heard Taehyung's each and every word completely silent , without turning to him.

"I know you both are fated to be each others because you both are one another's faith .. "

Jungkook didn't speak a single word but stood there just like a statue.

"No matter if that faith is decided to be the bond of your love or

The bond of your Hate for each other.. "

Those words got penetrated inside his heart intensely making his soul to got shrugged inside his body.

"You both are meant to be one and now it doesn't matter either by love or by hate because

You both are each other's AMBIVALENCE... "

A heavy sigh escaped from Jungkook's mouth at the end of his words which made him to turn around and look at Taehyung where he found him already staring at his eyes.

"Maybe you don't know about her real feelings for you but we both know it very well that you still love her like a maniac and every time you try to recall yourself that you hate her, you know that you end up falling in love with her more Jungkook.... "

Taehyung stated which made Jungkook to fisted his palms because he knew whatever he was saying was the truth, the truth which Jungkook hated to accept that he still loved her like an insane.

But Jungkook's mind wasn't ready to accept that truth because it didn't want his heart to taken over him once again because his heart never gave him anything except pain and tears so he stopped listening to it.

Jungkook gritted his teeth slightly and was ready to explode on Taehyung.

"I d.... "

"Ouch... "

But he stopped and got confused by watching Taehyung hissing and then started rubbing his abdomen.

Jungkook arched his brows in confusion and asked.

"What happened...? "

"I don't know but I think she just pinched me very aggressively.. " Taehyung replied while staring at Y/n and rubbing his skin.

Jungkook scoffed hearing his answer because he could clearly see that she was still unconscious.

"Are you even hearing to yourself Tae, she's still unconscious then h... "

"Oh.. My God.... "

Jungkook stopped and got bewildered by watching Taehyung to got up from the bed like he felt sharp needles on it.

"The hell... " Taehyung spoke rubbing his side abdominal.

"She just pinched me once again... "

Jungkook frowned and uttered.

"Kim Taehyung, did you turn insane.. ? "

Taehyung gave Jungkook a deadly glare and then marched towards him.

"You think I am lying , then wait I'll show you how much it hurts.. "He spat and pinched Jungkook's abdomen making him groaned.

" The f#ck... Have you lost your mind Kim Taehyung...? " Jungkook snapped forcefully parting Taehyung's hand away from him making him to smirked.

"Now you get how I felt Jeon Jungkook.. "

Jungkook glared at Taehyung while smearing his skin which made Taehyung's grin to widened.

"Well Karma is a b#tch Mr Jeon Jungkook... "

"Kim F#cking Taehyung... " Jungkook yelled at him which made Taehyung to chuckled.

"Oh Mr Jeon yo... "

Taehyung got halted where both the men got completely shut hearing that giggling voice which made them to snapped their eyes towards the bed and their eyes got befuddled by watching her sitting on the bed while tittering like a little kid by gazing at Taehyung.

"Tae Tae.... "

Taehyung's eyes got widened hearing and watching her.

"Y/n..." He spoke completely shocked which made her to giggled more and then opened her arms

"Come here TaeTae, I want to squeeze your tummy more... "

Taehyung looked at her untidily and then at Jungkook who seemed too shocked by watching her like that like had seen a ghost in front of him.

"Helliew.... "

Taehyung snapped his eyes once again at her hearing her and found her trying to get up on the bed while slightly trembling and finally after a little struggle, she got up and stood in the middle of the bed while opening her blanket like a King's train making both the men frozen at their places.

"Ladies and gentlewomen, Please welcome your one and only queen...Kim Y/nnnie..." Y/n spoke flaunting her blanket proudly while trembling in her place where as both the men looked at her like a statue.

And then they both saw her proud smile to dropped and a confused pout made its way on her face as she dropped her hands.

"I am Kim Y/nnnie or Jeon Y/nnnie...?" She pouted and again looked at Taehyung who seemed frozen at his place.

"TaeTae, I am what ... Kim Y/nnnie or Jeon Y/nnnie...?"

Taehyung blinked his eyes at her question making her to cutely scoffed at him.

"You're pabo... You don't know anything..TaeTae...I.. I am Kim Y/nnnie because Jeon Y/nnnie is ummm... stupid just like you... "

She stated frowning at Taehyung and again flaunted her blanket in pride.

"So please give a round of applause for your queen Kim Y/nnnie everyone.. " She spoke smiling but again pouted when they both just stared at her.

"You both little humans... Bow in front of your queen Y/nnnie otherwise I'll throw you both in a pond full of crocodiles... "

She gave them her biggest threatening which made Taehyung to gaped at her for a while then everything turned completely silence which got broken by Taehyung's laughter.

Taehyung bursted out laughing and then started clapping and then bowed at her.

"Welcome our queen Y/nnnie, your servant TaeTae is at your service... " He uttered chuckling which made Y/n to glared at him.

"How dare you are laughing at your queen, you little piece of avocado...? "

Taehyung laughed more hearing her making Y/n stomped her feet in annoyance and then gawked at him angrily.

"You wait, I'll throw you in a pond.. " She yelled at him and then tried to walked down from the bed with her quivering steps but got tangled in the blanket and was ready to fall but got halted when she felt two arms wrapping around her and stopping her from falling.

Y/n placed her both palms on his shoulders for support and then looked at those beautiful dark brown orbs which were already gazing at her.

A big smile crept on her face by watching him holding her and then she wrapped her arms around his neck and clung onto him like a kid.

"Look pabo TaeTae, this little human is helping his queen and you were laughing at me... " She glared at Taehyung while pouting and then looked at the person who was holding her.

"Very good, The queen Y/nnnie will surely reward you little human... " Y/n spoke squeezing his cheek which made him to frowned at her

"Oh.. My God.. This little human looks like a little bunny... TaeTae.... "

Taehyung chuckled hearing her and then walked toward them .

"Well.... Well... Well... Yes our queen, this human of yours do look like a bunny... "

Jungkook gave Taehyung a threatening glare at his words which made Taehyung to cutely smirked and uttered.

"So queen Y/nnnie, what reward you're planning on giving him for helping you..? "

Y/n who was busy in struggling with the coat she was wearing with her one hand while hanging on Jungkook by wrapping her both legs and one arm around him like a kid snapped her eyes at Taehyung.

"Ummm.. I'll give him 2 carrots because bunnies love eating carrots... "

Taehyung laughed where as Jungkook glared at her cute amber eyes which were looking completely intoxicated because of getting drugged.

"Excellent idea queen Y/nnnie.. " Taehyung spoke to which she gave him a proud smirk and looked at Jungkook who was still holding her like a child while gazing at her annoyingly which made Y/n to pouted again.

And then got more closer to his face but gasped when both of their noses got bumped against one another.

"Ouch... You have very bad nose little bunny... " She complaint rubbing her nose and then tapped Jungkook's nose making him stunned.

"Your nose is evil and queen Y/nnnie will punish it for hurting her. " Y/n uttered and pinched his nose.

Jungkook groaned and dropped her on the bed again.

"The hell.... " He yelled while massaging his nose bridge but got bewildered when he saw her beautiful and cute amber eyes to turned watery.

"You shouted at Y/nnnie...Y/nnnie doesn't like you evil bunny.... "

Jungkook's heart got clutched at her words and specially watching a big tear to rolled down from her slightly pink cheeks..

She spoke and got away from him and hung her head low which made Taehyung to sighed and walked towards her and then hugged her softly.

"Our Queen doesn't look beautiful while crying and don't worry we won't give this evil bunny carrots anymore... " He spoke to which she slowly trailed her glossy eyes at him and asked.

"No, we will give him his carrots for helping me but then I will throw him in the crocodile pond... " Taehyung softly chuckled at her words and then wiped her cheeks.

"We will , for sure queen Y/nnnie... "

A huge smile crept on her face hearing him and then she hugged him.

"You're my best TaeTae... "

Taehyung smiled and patted her head delicately and there stood Jungkook who just witnessed that alluring and innocuous moment because he knew it they both were like each other's shadow and how pure and beautiful their relation was which had no wordly taints...

Both Y/n and Taehyung hugged each other and then they heard Taehyung's phone notifying which made him to pulled back and then took out his phone.

"Shit... I forgot that the party is still going on and Dad needs me there to make the announcement." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook who nodded at him until.

"I want to party... "

They both looked at her who was pouting at Taehyung.

"Y/nnie wants to go to party, let's go TaeTae... " Y/n spoke while holding Taehyung's arm and tried to get up which made him to gulped.

"Ummm... Y/n..."

"It's queen Y/nnnie..." She snapped at him which made him to gasped.

"Pardon queen Y/nnnie but I think it's time for queen Y/nnnie to take her beauty sleep otherwise she will get dark circles under her beautiful eyes.. " He explained her to which her eyes widened..

"Really...? "

"Yes.... You should sleep now... "

She immediately nodded at him and then laid down on the bed and covered herself with the blanket.

"Queen Y/nnnie is taking her beauty sleep.. Good night TaeTae... "

Taehyung smiled and covered her properly with the blanket and then spoke..

"A Very beautiful night to our beautiful queen. "

She beamed back cutely and then closed her eyes and covered her head with the duvet making Taehyung to sighed and looked at Jungkook who was already gaping at both of them.

Taehyung walked towards him and spoke

"I know I don't need to tell you this but still take care of her and call me if anything happens . "

Jungkook nodded at him which made Taehyung to returned the gesture and one last time looked at her covering self and then walked out from that room..

Jungkook saw him getting out of the door and then closed the door behind him which made him to exhaled sharply until.

"Queen Y/nnnie isn't sleepy. ... "

Jungkook trailed his eyes towards the bed hearing that voice and witnessed her sitting on the bed while scowling cutely..

"Where's TaeTae....? " She asked to no one but then glared at Jungkook.

"You made him to left you evil bunny.. You're very very very bad... " She spat at him and then tossed her head away from him and pouted.

And Jungkook just stood there staring at her until he found her started opening his coat which she was wearing.

"It's too big and ugly for queen, she doesn't like it... " Y/n uttered to herself and then struggled while opening up Jungkook's coat.

"It's bad, it is not leaving Y/nnnie..."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her and then straddled his steps towards her and then tried to open her coat but got halted when she shrugged his hands away.

"You're are bad bunny, you shouted at Queen... She doesn't want to talk to you.. " Y/n ogled at him while giving him a cute angry glare which made Jungkook to scoffed.

"Y/n...."

"It is Queen Y/nnnie, you little evil bunny... " Y/n Screamed at him which made his eyes widened

"Say I am sorry queen Y/nnnie for shouting at you... "

Jungkook got stunned at her words.

"But you too just screamed at me so it's equal.. " He spoke to which she clutched his shirt and then with its help, she got up on her knees on bed and glared at him.

"I am your queen so I can do whatever I want with you but you're not allowed to scream at me... " She blurted out on him while pocking her index finger on his chest

And there stood Jungkook who just gazed into her beautiful hazel eyes which turned slightly red because of her intoxication making them to looked like a mesmerizing shade of horizon..

"Say you are my queen and I am sorry... "

Y/n stated to him while pocking her finger more on his chest while pouting against his face which made his chest to got a tingling sensation by watching her ethereal face which was looking so innocent and untainted just a little kid..

His eyes gaped into her whole face and then stopped at her redden swollen lips because of her continuous pulling them out and then again trailed at her heavenly mesmerizing light horizon eyes which were already gaping into him.

"Say it you bad bunny... "

He heard her soft voice fanning on his face which made his arms to automatically wrapped around her waist and gently tugged her more closer to him.

"You're my Queen and I am so sorry for hurting you.... "

He hoarsely whispered against her lips which made a wide smile to appeared on her face and then she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Now queen Y/nnnie won't throw you in a crocodile pond little bunny... "

Jungkook chuckled slowly at her words where as his heart got a peaceful calmness feeling her warmth engulfing him.

He caged her back and then slowly slided his palm over her head and in returned felt her snuggling her face into the crook of his neck gently.

"You're a good bunny... " She cooed against his skin and pulled back and looked at him smiling.

"Now Y/nnnie is very happy with you, you can open this dress for her... "

Jungkook beamed at her and then removed the coat from her body and then helped her in laying down on the bed again.

He pulled the duvet over her and then patted her forehead

"Now sleep, otherwise your crocodiles will come out from your pond... " He stated to her to which her eyes again enlarged.

She shrugged her head and replied

"No.. I'll sleep now.... "

He smiled hearing her and then found her to slightly shifting to other side which made him confused .

"Now come and sleep otherwise the crocodile will eat you..... "

Jungkook heard her saying and then held his palm in her.

"But Queen Y/nnnie doesn't want it because she likes her bunny ... "

Jungkook felt like his heart rate halted at her words where as his adrenaline rushed through his veins forcefully processing those words over and over again.

"Come sleep now... I am sleepy little bunny... "

He got out from his trance at her words and then found her again getting into her subconscious but she continued to pull him towards her by his hand which made his body to automatically followed her and then slept beside her but without taking his eyes away from her face where he witnessed a little smile to crept on her face.

As she tugged the duvet on both of them and then hugged him like a pillow while wrapping her legs and arms around him and burying her face into his neck.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE BUNNY.... "

He felt like his soul got teared apart from his body hearing those words to escaped from her mouth as a whisper before she dozed off to her slumber which made his eyes to got pricked with tears..

He wrapped his arms around her more tightly and then kissed her head which made a lone tear to rolled down from his eyes as he closed his eyes and finally uttered those words to her .

"I LOVE YOU MORE MI CASA..... "

Next Morning

The beautiful rays of light entered through the glass window and fell on her closed eyelids which made her to slowly moved them and then finally opened her eyes..

Her amber orbs fell over at the above grey ceiling which made her to shut opened her eyes realising where she was. She immediately got up and sat on the bed and scanned the totally unfamiliar place.

But her eyes got widened when she looked down at her own self and found her clothes to almost ruined and torn which were showing her skin practically from everywhere.

Her eyes got filled with tears instantly when she tried to recall what had happened last night but nothing came into her mind except when she was running towards the rest room, she felt a sharp sting on her arm from behind like an injection and then she recalled a blurry face..

And then her everything turned into blank. Her whole body started quivering in fear thinking about the worst possible outcomes that could have happened to her but she knew she didn't feel any pain or soreness..or anything but it could be anything worse which made her to more panicked..

Y/n was totally engulfed in her own thoughts when she saw the door to got opened and her heartbeat dropped watching the person entering inside while staring at her with his gloomy brown eyes...

Their eyes got collided with each other turning every single thing around her numb but her heart got clutched into pieces when she found him to sighed heavily and then turned his eyes away from her which made her to feel like something worst had happened to her that he was even ashamed to look at her now.

Where as him, he wasn't capable of watching her in that condition like her ripped clothes so he trailed his eyes away from her without even realising what consequences his action had arose for her.

He took his eyes down at the things he was holding and then walked towards her and stood beside her while placing those things on the side table of the bed.

"Drink this juice, it'll help in your headache and this is your handbag which you had left inside my car last night... " He spoke without looking at her while placing her purse and the glass of juice on the table.

And then placed an another bag on the bed beside her.

"Here are some clothes, you can freshen up and change.. " He uttered to her without darting his eyes at her and then turned around to walk out from there but got halted when he felt her palm to got wrapped around his wrist tightly.

He turned around slowly and his eyes got bewildered by watching her gaze shedding enormous amount of tears while looking completely broken.

"What happened to m.. me... ?"

His gaze got enlarged at her question and by watching her tears constantly streaming down her face, he understood what she was thinking.

"What h.. happened to me last night.. Jungkook...? "

She again spoke with her completely broken voice but his silence made her to teared up like a child in front of him.

She clutched his wrist with her both palms and almost pleaded him while sobbing.

"Tell me.. Did he..... " She halted because she wasn't even capable of saying those words, knowing that it actually had happened would make her to wreck her own self.

"Tell me please what happened to me Jungkook please... " She begged while holding his hand in her joined palms and closed her eyes which were falling harsh and warm tears until she felt the bed beside her to shift and his palms to cupped her face gently.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and her heart beat shrugged by watching the tenderness in his dark eyes for her after so long which made her to broken down into tears more badly thinking something so much bad had happened to her that even he was feeling vulnerable for her situation.

Her eyes turned red with tears as she felt like dying from inside painfully.

"Did he... Did I.. I get... "

"Nothing happened you last night... He didn't succeed in doing anything with you... "

His words made her glossy eyes to turned befuddled and she felt him to softly wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"You, your body, your dignity and your respect ... everything is purely unharmed and untainted... "

Y/n bursted out in tears hearing his words and then hugged him tightly as tightly as she could because she herself didn't know why but she just needed his warmth at that moment the most so without even caring for anything or anyone, she just embraced him firmly and buried her face into his neck and cried her heart out.

But her entire entity got a beautiful feeling of completeness when she felt him to embraced her back strongly in his arms which made her to closed her eyes and let his warmness to taken over her..

And after sometime, when she got calmed down a little, he slightly pulled apart and looked at tears stained cheeks which made him to softly suspired and then again wiped her face..

"Nothing happened and I promise I won't let anything like that to happen either.. "

Her heart got fluttered at his words because she could clearly see the purity and genuineness of his promise in his eyes which made him to slowly nodded at him...

"Ok now go and freshen up... I'll order something for your breakfast because you haven't eaten anything from last night... " Jungkook spoke and then got away from her which made her to again nodded and then got up from the bed..

She gulped by witnessing him staring at another side and then she picked up the clothes bag from the bed and walked towards the bathroom...

After half an hour

She came out from the bathroom and her heart skipped a beat by watching Jungkook serving her breakfast at the bed.

She beamed secretly and slowly walked towards him which gained his attention on her and Jungkook's heart tingled by watching her in that cute and beautiful floral knee length white frock .

They both stared at each other but then he noticed he was almost drooling over her like a pervert teenager so he cleared his throat for removing that uncomfortableness and spoke.

"Here's your breakfast... Have it... " He spoke to which she nodded and replied.

"Thank you... "

He didn't reply to her thank you and changed the topic.

"When I had came back after taking the food.. I heard your phone ringing.. " He told her to which she trailed her eyes at her handbag which was laying on the table stand.

She walked towards it and then opened her bag and took out her phone and then unlocked but her brows got wiggled in confusion by watching a couple of missed calls from an unknown caller I'd..

So she decided to call back. She dialled the number and then pressed the phone on her ear and there stood Jungkook who was checking his own phone and heard her speaking.

"Hello... "

"Yes speaking.... "

Jungkook was browsing his cell phone but his eyes got broadened when he heard her yelling..

"No.... This can't happen..... "

He snapped his eyes at her and found her quivering at her place terribly where as breathing heavily.

"No this can't.. this can't.. No... "

Jungkook stormed towards her and then held her shivering body but he got stunned by watching her panicking and fear washed over him by finding her breathing to broken down and tears started coming out from her almost closed eyes.

"Y/n...Y/n..calm down.. What happen..? " He spoke tensing up terribly when she started struggling for breathing while her tears didn't halt and then with a heavy exhale ,she fainted in his arms ..

"Y/n...open you eyes.. Y/n..." Jungkook shouted while shrugging her head until.

"Ms.Kim... Are you there...? "

Jungkook heard that voice from her phone which made him to immediately put in on speaker and asked.

"What you just told her that she ... "

"We're sorry to say that but Mr Kim Ji-hun passed away today early in the morning due to cardiac arrest... "

Hey babies, hope you all are doing. I know I took a long time for updating this chapter because one of my close family member got hospitalized yesterday and her condition was literally very bad and I myself had witnessed it which made me very disturbed..

But now I am grateful that she's stable and got discharged.. So I wasn't feeling well enduring all of this and I don't know how this chapter is because I had written it today in one go..

And from now on I might update a little late because my classes started from yesterday and now I am going to get indulge in it for almost the whole day till evening everyday so hope you understand..

And yes tomorrow is my beautiful reader KAUSHIKRICHA birthday and maybe I won't be able to get active tomorrow because of my studies and classes so Happiest Birthday in advance and please take this as your advance present ....May you get blessed with the best things.. KAUSHIKRICHA
💜❤dear..

Till then

Love you take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
308K 15.8K 62
"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the girl is screamming .... "because I want...
94.5K 3.9K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...
1M 28.9K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...