Tom Riddle x y/n

Cirr0s17

A story about y/n and Tom. Follow these chapters and see what happens ;) (Currently #5 in riddlefanfic) Еще

The arrival
The sorting
The day I thought I lost him
The decision
Surprise
Lucky charm
a/n
The kiss
silence
A/N

Christmas party

1.1K 8 4
Cirr0s17

--here is the promised chapter sorry again--

I woke up in my dorm. I remember fragments from yesterday's Christmas party. I got to the bathroom and looked into a mirror.

I looked horrible. Mascara smudges all over my cheeks. Black bags under my eyes. Lipstick smudged.

A flashback of yesterday came:

"I will be back, i'll go look for Tom" i shouted to my friends. They nodded and i left. I looked for him everywhere untill the last place was left: his dorm. I walked there and found the door locked. I knocked but no answer. I had a feeling something's up. I took my wand and used a spell to unlock the door. The view shocked me to the roots. Tom was on top of a girl. I didn't care what the girl was i just stood there and looked. "I thought that you will be something different. Looks like i was wrong" i said with tears and slammed the door behind myself on the way out.

Tears filled my eyes again. I just wanted to be loved for once. I stepped in the shower and turned on the water. As it touched my wrist i felt stabbing pain. I looked down and there were cuts. What the fuck have i done?

I turned the water off and stepped out as the cuts started to bleed a little again. I put on some bandages and went out of the bathroom. The dorm was now empty. I found a note on my bed saying that my roommate is moving dorms. Great at least now i can sleep in peace and quiet.

I wore sweatpants and Blondie's hoodie i stole which was bigger than all mines. I wanted to hide my line art on my wrist.

As i got ready i went downstairs to our first class which were potions. I didn't want to go because Tom has potions as well. I just got my courage up and went in. I was 5 minutes late so everyone was there. I looked to the floor and went to the only free spot which was next to some Gryffindor girl in front of Tom. Great, i'll have a hole in the back of my head by the end of the lesson.

When the class was over i quickly took my stuff and left. I heard my friends shout my name but i didn't listen. I went up to the astronomy tower and threw my stuff down. I collapsed against the wall and cried. I felt someone's eyes on be but didn't care.

That person who was looking at me now pulled me in for a hug which made me calm down a little. I heard some whispers and they came from the mysterious person. It was a guy. I opened my eyes and looked up to see who was hugging me. His face was familiar.

It was Mattheo, Tom's brother. (little note:characters and timeline is messed up ik but its a part from the story) He looked down at me and smiled.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24K 123 17
yn joins Hogwarts in year 5 she is sorted into Slytherin with her dorm mates Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Mattheo, Tom, Enzo and Theo. Join yn as she embark...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
78.8K 3.6K 64
A drama with a sweet romance. You and Momoi both love Kuroko and Akashi has feelings for you. What would happened if Kuroko likes you as well? Who wi...
8.2K 496 51
Fantasy | Romance All rights reserved. Copyright ©2021 callmeadurey143