Camren One-shot Compilations...

By TobiJaurello

Basically a compilation of my ideas, but Volume II Enjoy! :)) More

Upcoming
New York II
New York III
Rumors
Rumors II
Unrented Affinity
Unrented Affinity II

New York

731 34 31
By TobiJaurello

Miami had always been a home to her, despite being double cultured. It was a place she always wanted to live in, grow old in, and perhaps build a family in. Or at least that was her plans before love decided to sweep its way in.

Before she knew it, all her goals were thrown out the window and she was on the trip to New York, ready to take on another chapter of her life, and perhaps settle down in the empire state.

But fate had other plans, and decided to play it's part. Because as soon as she was in the city and ready to start her new life in a new environment...Love really went and gave her a new start.

"You're staring off into space again." A familiar voice spoke up behind her, startling the raven.

"Is something wrong?" The familiar asked again.

"Nothing, I was just remembering my first day here in New York." She responded, turning around to look at the brown-eyes looking directly at hers.

"It wasn't a good start, but hey. Look at you now. I'm proud of you Lauren." Her familiar said.

"Thank you Camila, and thank you for saving me that day." Lauren smiled.

"I told you I'm not a rapist." Camila shrugged, before Lauren frowned.

"You're never gonna let that go aren't you?" Lauren asked.

"You'll never hear the end of it." Camila chuckled before she grabbed her coat.

"I'm off, lock the doors." Camila reminded before she slipped out the door, leaving Lauren with her thoughts again.

One month ago.

"I'm sorry Lauren." Keaton apologized, while Lauren looked at him in disbelief.

"You could've told me when I was still in Miami Keaton!" Lauren exclaimed.

"I didn't think you'd go through, I really loved you. I swear b-"

"But what? Your dick apparently went inside someone elses?" Lauren scoffed.

"I was drunk, and her father had already made sure to tie me down to her." Keaton said, regret in his eyes.

Lauren didn't say anything anymore, rather she just turned around and started walking away, cursing herself for tearing up.

"Lauren." Keaton called from a distance. When she heard his footsteps, she immediately jogged away as fast as she could.

As her vision started to get blurry with her tears, her breath started to become uneasy. She could feel her heart breaking-Who wouldn't? Imagine dating someone for 3 years for the sole purpose of settling down, and you find out he impregnated someone else on the day you were supposed to be together?

All her thoughts were thrown out the window when she accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." A raspy yet concerned voice apologized, catching her before she could stumble.

When Lauren looked up, she was met by a beautiful pair of brown eyes she's ever seen.

She remembered how Camila instantly pulled her in a hug when the brunette realized she was crying. She didn't know how it happened, but she knew she felt comfortable around Camila.

"This is your place?" Lauren asked, while the brunette nodded.

"Yeah, you can stay here. It's big enough for the both of us."

"Oh no, I can just find a hotel and all."

"I insist, I actually live alone. You can occupy the other room." Camila said, placing a glass of water on the counter for Lauren.

"You decided let me in that easily? What if I'm a robber, or a part of a syndicate?" Lauren asked, while Camila chuckled as she looked at the raven.

"If you were those, then its up to your conscience to decide if you want to continue your schemes." Camila shrugged.

"But keep in mind that we're both strangers here, I could also be those." Camila leaned in on the counter while the raven gulped.

"Oh hell no. I'm out."

"Relax, I'm just kidding." Camila laughed.

"Sure, I'm a different case and gay. But I'm harmless." Camila shook her head.

"Different case?" Lauren asked.

"Mhm, I'm an intersex." Camila said.

"Instead of a... you have a... down there?" Lauren asked.

"Well aren't you a smart one." Camila teased as a matter of fact.

"You're not a rapist are you?" Lauren asked, while Camila looked at her.

"Fuck." Lauren muttered, ready to run.

"You're a hopeless case." Camila shook her head.

"I'm not a rapist." Camila clarified.

"Besides, I don't have to force woman for a night with me." Camila said with an innocent smile.

"Have you eaten?" Camila asked, turning to see Lauren who had her hands hugging her body, earning a laugh from Camila.

"Oh my God." Camila laughed, shaking her head.

"Go and put your things on your room, I'll whip up dinner for us." Camila instructed, while Lauren remained looking at her.

"Relax! I'm not gonna poison you or something, you can trust me." Camila said, before she watched Lauren nod and cautiously pull her luggage to her room.

"Is that what people call, Crazy...beautiful?" Camila mumbled to herself before she started laughing in silence.

She was definitely skeptical of the brunette, but seeing how she was living with Camila for a month and 25 days now, and she's still fully functioning, Camila was indeed harmless.

In fact, the brunette even took the time to tour her around New York, and today was one of those days.

"A few more minutes and we'll be there." Camila said, while Lauren only nodded.

"Thank you." The raven smiled. She had asked Camila for a cup of coffee, and she made it clear that Starbucks wasn't an option.

"Camz?" Lauren asked, looking at the brunette who was currently walking beside her.

"Hmm?"

"You've been touring me around for a while now, isn't your boss gonna fire you or something?" Lauren asked, while the brunette chuckled.

"Fire for?" Camila asked, eating a spoonful of her ice cream.

"For taking too many absences?" Lauren asked.

"She wouldn't dare fire me." Camila shook her head.

"Why?" Lauren asked confused, stopping when Camila stopped in front of a different shop.

"She just wouldn't." Camila smiled before she opened the door for the shop.

"Mila!" The woman on the counter smiled, greeting the brunette instantly.

"Hey Als. How's the shop?" Camila asked, walking inside with Lauren behind her.

"It's fine, a ton of customers as usual." The woman named Ally smiled.

"That's because you serve the best baked goods." Camila smiled before she looked around, remembering she was with Lauren.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Camila smiled.

"Lauren, welcome to the Paffee lounge, That's Ally. Ally this is Lauren." Camila introduced.

"Paffee lounge?" Lauren asked.

"Pastry, Coffee," Camila started pointing at the menu.

"And lounge." She added, pointing at the second floor.

It was only then when Lauren looked around. The place was beautiful. It was indeed a mixture of a pastry, and coffee shop, topped with a beautiful lounge on the second floor.

"You said you wanted coffee." Camila chuckled, while Lauren took the time to look around, before a guy appeared a few steps away from her.

"Sorry about the name, Mila chose it." A guy teased, holding a tray of pastries and coffee.

"You're lucky I even hired you Troy." Camila laughed, watching him serve the customers.

"Hired?" Lauren asked.

"She owns the place." Ally smiled, while Lauren turned to Camila who was already halfway towards the stairs.

"Als, we'll get the usual." Camila smiled, while Ally nodded.

"Come." Camila urged the raven, who instantly followed her.

On the lounge, it was like a mini library. There were tons of books on a shelf, a bean bag in some places, and just some regular tables and chairs.

Lauren noticed Camila waiting for her by a door, on the corner of the place. Shyly, Lauren picked up the pace and walked faster towards her. Once inside, Camila closed the door.

"This is my hiding place." Camila chuckled, facing Lauren.

"Wow." Lauren whispered, attracted to the view on the window, and in front of her.

The room had a couch on the side, a working desk as well as some paper works. There was also a tv on the wall, and a few more books in a shelf. There was a mini fridge on the side, and a cabinet.

"When I'm not at home, I'm hiding away here." Camila chuckled.

"How do you sleep here?" Lauren asked, knowing that the couch must be uncomfortable.

"This couch is convertible, I can turn it into a bed." Lauren chuckled.

"So if ever you can't find me home, I'm probably here." Camila smiled.

Camila watched as Lauren nod, examining her little hideout. Not before Lauren turned to her with a look of realization and judgement.

"Oh hell no Jauregui, I am not like that!" Camila exclaimed, earning a laugh from Lauren.

"God, clean your mind or something. Or I'll call Ally to cleanse you." Camila warned, before she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Camila said, while Troy opened the door.

"Coffee and Ally's special muffins." Troy smiled, while Camila took the tray from him.

"Thanks Troy."

"You're welcome." Troy smiled before he disappeared and closed the door behind him. Camila turned to Lauren, who was still looking at her with the same gaze.

"I hope this coffee cleans your assumptions about me, or so help me God." Camila muttered, earning a chuckle from Lauren.

"I find it funny how you knew what was going through my mind." Lauren admitted.

"It's because you gave me that same look a month and 4 weeks ago when I was just being nice." Camila rolled her eyes.

"I was a broken-hearted human being that time, what do you expect?" Lauren said.

"And now you lived with me for almost 2 months now, still judging." Camila retorted, making Lauren laugh.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry, Camz."

"Camz?" Camila asked.

"A nickname." Lauren smiled, before she grabbed a muffin and started eating breakfast.

"You're the first one to think of that." Camila said.

"Then it's mine now. No one else can call you that." Lauren said through a mouth full of muffins.

"You are so adorable, damn it." Camila cooed, wiping the crumbs off the raven's lips with the pad of her thumb before she sucked on it and grabbed a coffee.

Lauren on the other hand froze and blushed, she did not know why. But her heart started racing.

"23 years old and still adorable." Camila chuckled.

"Actually, I'm 24 now." Lauren informed her after swallowing.

"What?" Camila asked surprised.

"Yeah, it's June 27th. Last time I checked I was born th-"

"Oh my God Lauren! Why haven't you told me?! We should celebrate!" Camila exclaimed.

"No! I don't want to celebrate. I just want to spend the day with you." Lauren smiled happily, eyeing another muffin.

"Do you want this?" Camila asked, raising the muffin.

"Are you gonna eat this?" Lauren asked.

"No."

"Then yes." Lauren nodded before she snatched it from Camila's hands.

"Finish that and we'll go out." Camila said, while Lauren shook her head.

"Those muffins are not gonna suffice your hunger, we should get proper food." Camila suggested.

"How dare you exclude them as proper foods." Lauren said.

"Lauren." Camila said sternly.

"Alright, alright. Jeez, calm down Cabello." Lauren shook her head.

"Sit down and let me enjoy the coffee first." Lauren instructed.

Sighing in defeat, Camila did sit down.

As she watched Lauren drink her coffee, looking at the skyline view of New York, she couldn't help but smile. Lauren was goddessly beautiful - if that was even a word. Sure, she was sometimes too skeptical of her, but she never really minded it. Because all those skepticism were untrue.

Camila chuckled, remembering how her friend Dinah, had basically ruined her reputation 3 days ago.

"So, Lauren." Dinah spoke up, calling the attention of the raven who was sitting on the living room.

"Why did you agree to live with Walz?"

"She seemed nice, I don't know. There was a feeling." Lauren admitted honestly.

"I get you, She makes people feel safe." Dinah nodded.

"I'm surprised you haven't moved out after hearing those horrifying sound of vigorous sex." Dinah said casually, making Lauren choke on her own spit.

"What?!"

"You know, those one night stands? Walz is know for h-"

"You better shut your damn mouth or I'll stuff all this shit inside that." Camila growled, holding a pile of paper works.

"Do you bring girls home?" Lauren asked, looking at Camila.

"You've been living here for months, have you seen any other girl besides you, me, and this backstabbing polynesian?" Camila asked, obviously frustrated.

"No?"

"Exactly." Camila said, placing the papers on the table.

"Walz, I was just kid-"

"Oh shut up." Camila rolled her eyes before she grabbed her coat and walked out the door.

It was petty, but she had a reason on why she was being worked up about it. Yes, it was true. She used to have girls here and there, but it wasn't because of One Night Stands, but rather they were arrangements made by her father, pushing her to find a woman and settle down.

There were flings, but Camila already stopped months ago. Months and months ago. The only reason why she wasn't sent a woman to her apartment was because she informed her Mother that she had a roommate now, and the information was relayed to her Matchmaker of a father.

"Camz!" Lauren giggled, nodding her head at a restaurant she found appealing, while holding a pigeon in her hand.

"Let's eat there, but let me just set this pigeon free." Lauren smiled, before she opened her hands.

A day with Lauren was fun, it had always been fun for her. Lauren looked intimidating, but in reality she was a kid at heart. A cute kid at that. Who would imagine a 24 year old woman getting excited about pigeons?

"How did you even get that pigeon?" Camila chuckled, opening the door for Lauren.

"The dancing guy gave it to me." Lauren smiled, pointing at the guy as she went inside the place.

"This woman will be the death of me." Camila muttered to herself with a small smile, before biting her lip and following Lauren.

Word Count: 2375

Halo!

How are you? Sorry for the inactivity. Keep safe! ~ Tobi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
75K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...