after the kiss ➳ sashay

By riptds

"he doesn't deserve you. you deserve someone who really loves you. someone like me.." - the first chapters o... More

The secret is out
The dark side of H
Fight for your love
Fight for your love '2'
He's back
Two broken hearts
Miss Movin On
The colleagues and Boo's
a/n

Confused

6.6K 113 16
By riptds

Shay's POV :
Sasha... Since the Emison kiss I like her more than a friend but that's strange bc I'm not gay or maybe I am..

Every time I see Sasha and her boyfriend Hudson, my heart breaks in thousand pieces.

One week ago when I arrived home from Dubai, I went to the Warner's brothers and I met Marlene,Norman and Sasha. They talked about a scene.When I look in Sasha's eyes it was like I look in the night sky.

Suddenly Hudson came to us and kissed Sasha. I was so sad, ran into the bathroom and cried.

At this moment Marlene came into the bathroom and ask: "What's wrong, Shay?"

I replied: "I don't know."

Marlene hugged me and said: " It's about Hudson,right?"

I ask: "How do you know that?"

"Cause I'm -A and I know everything", Marlene laugh, "no real, when he came in and kissed Sasha you've cried.Do you love her..more than a friend?"

I answered: "I don't know."
Then I went home and got a message it was from Sasha, I was happy bc in the message stood:
" Meet me at the Warner's Brothers alone
-Sasha"

My brother brought me to the Warners Brothers.I'm waited for her at WB entry. Sasha came and asked:
" Hey. Why are you cried?"

I didn't answered her and cried again. Suddenly I replied : "Sasha, I cried because I-I.... have problems with my family"

" I'm so sorry for you", she said and hugged me. It felt so good and her smell smelt like strawberry
"Sasha? Can you bring me home, please?", I asked.

She replied: "Sure."

Then we were at her car and she drove me home.

At the front door I said: " Would you come in?"

She agreed. " I can order us a pizza if you want?, I laughed.

" Yes, I love pizza.", she answered. *Sasha's mobile rang*
" Hello" , Sasha said, "Hudson? A trip to Paris in two weeks? That's sounds great."

I was upset and shouted accidentally:
"Wait.. in two weeks.. Paris..the city of love?!"

Sasha hang up.

" Is that a problem?", Sasha asked surprising.

"Ya, of course is it because..eh nothing", I replied.

Sasha was angry: "Shay? What's your problem?"
*doorbell rang*

"I think that's our pizza", I went to the door, but Sasha held my arm: " Don't change the subject! What's the problem, Shay?"

" Hudson didn't deserve you, you deserve someone better", I said, "someone who really loves you, someone like me..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What do you think about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
250K 24K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
669K 31.8K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...