๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐™ณ...

Da Blair_Yodin

COMPLETED ๐Ÿ“Œ----- No friendship, no trust and no love. A dangerous world where Money is your weapon, Rank is... Altro

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ
!๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š
๐‡๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐–๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
~~~

๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ

2.5K 82 21
Da Blair_Yodin

Hera's POV

I woke up and got ready for school. New day, new target. Who is my new target? Bae Rona. If she's Seok-hoon's weakness, I kinda need to use her.

I'm quietly eating breakfast when Ms. Kim or should I say Mom, placed a letter in front of me. "It's maybe a private one so, I didn't open it, beside it's really for you."

I nodded. She left while I open it. 

I already found you and I won't let you go again.

That's what written. "Found?" I looked around me then back to the letter. I suddenly felt like somebody's watching me, I lost my appetite and just got ready to leave the house bringing the letter inside my back pack.

I pressed the elevator to go to the ground floor and waited while I kept fidgeting with my fingers thinking who might play pranks on me. The door opened revealing the Joo twins.

"Good morning!" Seok-kyung cheerfully greeted along side the cold Seok-hoon. I fake smiled and greeted back. "Morning." I step inside.

"Want to join us later? We'll be visiting someone." Seok-kyung asks beside me. I glance at Seok-hoon who is staring but look away. 

"Visiting?" I asked and she nodded. "A new friend." She says and I nodded. "Sure, why not."

The elevator stopped at the 98th floor and the door opened showing Kenji half-asleep standing with his hands in his pocket. He opened his eyes and we made eye contact then he smiles.

"Good morning!" He joined us inside the elevator and he went beside me. He yawns and leaned his back on the side.

"You seem sleepy." I told him. "Yeah..." He replied.

Kenji's POV

I'm freaking sleepy, I played games all night and now I'm regretting it. The elevator door opened and the first thing I see is Hera, I quickly smiled and what's more amusing is Seok-hoon's there too along with Seok-kyung.

"Good morning!" I greeted.

I playfully smiled at Seok-hoon before standing beside Hera. I yawned and Hera notices. "You seem sleepy."

I glance at Seok-hoon who is now glaring at me. "Yeah..." I replied. I smirked at him.

Hera's POV

It's the 4 of us in the elevator but then it stops at 97th floor. "Who lives at the 97th floor?" Seok-kyung asks his clueless brother.

"Does no one lives at the 97th?" I asked her. "Of course, no one could easily afford it." Seok-kyung scoffed.

The doors opened and Hayden with his backpack swinging on his shoulder is in front of the door.

Our jaw dropped the moment we saw him.

"Why does shits keeps showing up..." I heard Seok-hoon mumbles. He steps inside and the 4 of us stayed at the right side of the elevator leaving Hayden at the other side.

Kenji and my arm are brushing while I can see Seok-hoon's gaze at us. Hayden clears his throat and took out his phone and started scrolling through it until Seok-kyung cut the silence.

"Since when did you moved here?" She asks. Hayden look up from her. "Yesterday."

"How could you even afford..." Seok-kyung mumbles then just look away. "My parents was supposed to buy the penthouse." Hayden said while using his phone.

"What?" Kenji asked. "But...Then we heard that there was someone already living there." Hayden replied.

"That someone is us." Seok-kyung eyed him.

I ask myself, who is he? His aura is...very different, you need to be cautious. He looks at us again, Seok-kyung along with Kenji and Seok-hoon looked away while I stayed staring at him.

He caught my eye and gave me a small smile when the elevator door, once again opened revealing the duo, Minhyuk and Jenny.

After class, Seok-kyung invited me to visit someone in the same building in Hera Palace, I don't know whose it is but they all seem excited and even brought some gifts with them. Minhyuk is the one who rang the door bell with Jenny beside him while I'm at the back.

The door opened revealing Rona. "Bae Rona?" I asked. "Hello!" Minhyuk greeted while holding the door open.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks confused the same as me.

What the hell are they going to do now?

"Well, when you heard that you're classmate just moved in next door, is it strange to visit?" Jenny smiles which gives me the creeps of how nice they are right now. 

It is strange for you to visit...

"Are you surprised?" Rona glance at me before shaking her head. She welcomed us and they entered while I slowly walk in.

"So, this is the floor you live in...Sorry I didn't bring any house warming gifts." I told Rona and she just smiles. "It's fine though."

Everyone sat at the couch, I rolled my eyes.

They're rich kids but they don't have manners.

I walk along side Rona and we both sat at the same seat. Rona's mom came walking towards us with a tray of foods.

"I made this in a rush, so I don't know if it'll taste good." She chuckled nervously while placing it on the coffee table in front of us.

"It looks tasty though." I told her which makes her smile. "If I had known in advance, I would've prepared something more nice to eat." She apologizes. "Next time you guys visit, I'll make something delicious."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we would like to hang out, just ourselves." Seok-kyung said and I look at her in disbelief cause' obviously that's a bit inappropriate like this is their house.

"Oh, right, I'm so clueless. Well have a good time and you can stay late." She says. "I hope we aren't a bother though. Thank you for the food." Eun Byeol says and I can't stop myself but to mentally scoff.

"No problem, I'll excuse myself now." She gave a pat on my shoulder and walk away. Everyone exhaled and relax themselves.

Such two-faced bitches. I knew it was all an act.

"Do you usually eats something like this? Is your mom so out of it?" Jenny scoffs and crosses her arms. "This menu shows no consideration."

"It's because we came so suddenly right Rona?" I said but they ignored me. "Even if." Minhyuk told me. "If my mom saw this she'll faint! It's all junk food." Minhyuk says.

Then let her faint gosh...

"It's not like it's poison." I scoff and ate one which caught everyone by surprise. "It's not bad." I say and ate another bite.

Seok-hoon also grab one then Kenji too. "Wah, it's good." Kenji says while chewing. Seok-hoon took a bite and I'm waiting for his reaction but he just continued eating, he looks at me and I averted my gaze by eating more.

"Wait, daebak, Seok-hoon and Kenji eating in other house?" Minhyuk is surprised. Seok-hoon ignored him. I grabbed one shrimp and shove it to Minhyuk's mouth. "Eat up~" I said while sarcastically smiling and pats his head. "And shut up." I said.

"Aw, feed me too!" Kenji said opening his mouth. "In your dreams." I said and notice Seok-hoon's mouth curved at what I said.

Eun Byeol stood up. "Excuse me." She says and walk away. "Are you sure it's not bad?" Rona asked me. "It's chef kiss." I said and she laughs.

Minhyuk gulps his food and turns to me. "Feed me again." He says opening his mouth. "Aish, this kid." I leaned in to shove a food again when Seok-hoon stopped me, he grabbed a large spicy shrimp and puts it inside Minhyuk's mouth making him cough a little then Kenji also puts a small chicken in Minhyuk's mouth, forcing it all in till Minhyuk's cheeks are full.

"Ya, yah, yah! He'll choke." I said and pour a glass of water to hand it to red-face Minhyuk. He's slapping his chest trying to chew. Jenny pats his back. 

I laughed a little of how red he is. "You're very red." I said pointing at his face, Rona laughs silently too.

"Can I look around?" Seok-kyung asks Rona and she nodded. Seok-kyung stood up and also left the room.

Minhyuk breathes and coughs. "Why would you do that to me?" He says and turns to Kenji and Seok-hoon who is ignoring him and minding their own business and that is eating.

"Your mom is nice." I told Rona. "Yes, she really is." Rona smiles shyly. Eun Byeol came back but there's no sign of Seok-kyung.

Eun Byeol sat back down, she looks tensed. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked her. "I don't know." She replied and looks down. "I thought you went to the bathroom?" I asked again making her hard to answer but I ignored it. 

"Rona-ssi, where's the bathroom?" I asked her beside me. "Oh, just go straight ahead then turn left." She says, I nodded and left.

I actually just washed my hands then I got out of the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and I see Seok-kyung with Seok-hoon and Kenji in front of Rona's room. 

The 3 musketeers.

I snort at the thought.

"What you guys doing?" I asked them while walking towards their direction. "Nothing." Seok-kyung smiles and pulled me with her back to the living room.

After the Visiting at Rona's house. I went back home, I stopped in front of the door, seeing another letter, an envelope. I took it and looked around if anyone's around but there's none.

I opened it and reads what is written.

I should took you away from Logan Lee and take you back home with me. 

I dropped the letter to the ground before picking it up again and slides my key card, entering my home.

I went to my room and threw the paper to the trash bin and sat on my bed thinking about the letter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What does it mean?

_____________________________

(A/N)

Sorry for the slow and late update! I meant it.

But most importantly I updated, maybe I'll do a second update if I can, exams are coming and I won't let that stop me from updating Luvs don't worry.

PS: I know how I will end the Season one of this book and I'm really excited to write the Season two. Spoiler alert: There will be a plot twist for this book. *wink wink* 

Please vote, comment and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1740

(12/11/2021)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

51K 1.4K 27
"let's make a deal if I make her fall in love with me first I get her but you get her to fall with you first you get her but if one of us wins we are...
22.1K 950 19
"๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ?" Her Family is what destroyed Joo Seok Kyung, a co...
9.7K 340 20
๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แดกแดแดแด‡ษด ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡. ษช ๊œฑษชแดแด˜สŸส ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ษชแด›. "๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ž ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ž๐” ๐”ข, ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ, ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฐ...
345K 12.9K 48
joo seokhoon everyone has a secret in the penthouse the penthouse : war in life s1 book 1 out of 3 best achievements: 1st in Penthouse 14.4.21...