๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š”๐šž ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜...

By Kira_san13

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ข๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค?โ€ข
๐“ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐Ÿ’ฎ
ยฐWอกอœoอกอœrอกอœdอกอœsอกอœ cอกอœaอกอœnอกอœ'tอกอœ Eอกอœxอกอœpอกอœlอกอœaอกอœiอกอœnอกอœ Lอกอœoอกอœsอกอœtอกอœ Lอกอœoอกอœvอกอœeอกอœยฐ
โ€ขYอŸoอŸuอŸrอŸ'sอŸ tอŸoอŸ BอŸeอŸgอŸiอŸnอŸ WอŸiอŸtอŸhอŸโ€ข
โ€ข๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”กโ€ข
โ€ขฮฑ glรญpmpsั” ฯƒf dั”lรญght ฮฑnd plั”ฮฑsurั”โ€ข
โ€ขฮฑ glรญmpsั” ฯƒf dั”lรญght ฮฑnd plั”ฮฑsurั”โ€ข
โ—ˆแ‘•แ•ผแ–‡IีTแ—ฐแ—ฉี แ—ฏITแ•ผ Tแ•ผแ—ด แ—ทแ—ฉKแ‘Œแ˜œO แ–ดแ—ฉแ—ฐIแ’ชYโ—ˆ
โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž
Despair

โ€ข"AสŸแดกแด€สs แด€ษดแด… Fแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€"โ€ข

94 4 0
By Kira_san13

Katsuki and Izuku had been friends with each other since they were 2 years old and recently Izuku visited his father in America for a whole week and even so he missed Katsuki a lot.

Both had been very close friends and are inseparable when they are together, that's why both missed each other very much. It was very convenient for them to be neighbors which made everything much easier for them to play.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yells from a distance to Katsuki. Quickly Katsuki ran but Izuku fell and got a small scratch on his left knee. "Ow.." He exclaimed.

Katsuki got annoyed. "Izuku! I told you to be careful with rocks!" he said worried. "Mom! Izuku fell down!" Katsuki yelled taking Mitsuki's attention. "Kacchan I'm ok!" he said getting up.

"Izuku your bleeding." Mitsuki stated then sitted Izuku in the bench near them both then took a band aid from her pocket. She gently putted it in the small bruise in Izuku's knee. "Be careful next time ok?" she stated then smiled while Izuku nodded. "Yes auntie I will." he says a s Mitsuki smiled then leaves the two boys alone.

"Izuku, are you ok? Does it hurt?" Katsuki asked worried about the bleeding. Izuku nodded softly "Mhm! It's ok, it's only a small bleed!" Izuku made sure it wouldn't hurt.

"Ok then.." Katsuki replies then pulls up a bracelet from his pocket. Izuku got curious about it "What's that for Kacchan?" he asked pointing the bracelet "It's for you idiot!" he says.

"Ehh.. Kacchan is mean...." He mumbled then also took out a bracelet from his pocket. "Kacchan I got the same for you!" he exclaimed excited about it.

Izuku eyes litted up. "Now we can both match!" he replied happily. He smiled at Katsuki while holding the matching pair for Katsuki's bracelet.

Both exchanged their bracelets like rings to each other. "Kacchan now we match!" Izuku said happily.

"Kacchan promise me, you'll always have yours." Izuku said. "I promise!" The other boy exclaimed. "Always?" he stated "And Forever."

That was before Izuku was announced quirk less. Everything changed since then, Katsuki never called Izuku by his name and now always had been called 'Deku' as an insult.

-Timeskip (Middle School) -

Katsuki never once glanced at the bracelet along time ago, he hated the fact that Izuku follows him like a creep. So he wanted him to change and be gone from his life for good.

He wants Izuku to be able to get to his real reality, not expect his life to change by just one thing. He wanted to show him the real world, not some Disney story that always end with a happy ending.

Izuku still couldn't believe the fact that he was quirk less, he knew he is but he never stopped at dreaming on being a real hero like All Might. His hero or atleast what everyone thinks his hero.

But his real hero is his Kacchan(Inspired by the mha ending song wrote by lisa). No one would ever top him, sure he was an absolute asshole but nothing would ever stop him from caring for him.

One day at school, Katsuki and Izuku waited for the bell to rang. When it did, Katsuki waited for Izuku and him to be alone.

Katsuki went up to Izuku's direction, which made Izuku sweat. "K-Kacchan.. This is odd." he stated. Katsuki reached out for the bracelet in his pocket and exploded it to Izuku's face.

Izuku's eyes widened and went up near Katsuki which is almost only an inch away from eachother. He gave his part of the bracelet to him and left in silent. His head tilted down the floor as he walked.

Katsuki felt chills 'What the fuck?... "

He went to their house we're he was all alone, his parents recently left for a business trip in Tokyo for the new fashion boutique they opened up..

Katsuki took the bracelet of his pockets and held it. "Why can't you stop following me? I mean your only there because of my quirk, my power just like everyone else....?" he asked himself then looked at bracelet. "Why do you even.... love me..?"

-War arc(Spoilers for 322!!!!)-

"Im sorry for everything up till now." the words that came to Katsuki's mouth which made Izuku's world spin. Everything he did it ends to this, he followed him ever since he was a child, the guy who he never thought would even care for his feelings, saying sorry for what he did.

It made Izuku feel everything filled with joy, all he wanted was his to see his smile, his happiness but the truth is Izuku was his happiness. He loved him so much but he just discovered he did love him.

Izuku ran to Katsuki's direction "Im so sorry for saying something so awful." he stated then ran until he fell in Katsuki's chest. "We get it."

-Year 2044(Pro heroes)-

Katsuki was holding a bouquet of flowers and setted it beside a grave. "Hey Izuku... I'm back..." He smiled.

"It's been two years since you finally defeated Shigariki and All for One." he says then sat beside the grave. "You know what's worse than getting Stabbed on and on. It's losing you." he chuckled tears falling down his cheeks.

"Why did it had to be you, it should've been me." he stated then tried to to calm down. "Life's so unfair... You know I still kept the bracelet from middle school.. I was total jerk by then."

He took the bracelet from his pocket. "I promise you, once we meet in another life, I'll never be the same again and I always love you. I swear. Always and Forever."

~

It's been 52 years since you were gone Izuku... I miss you a lot, I've already retired from my career. To be honest, I felt everything was lost without you. I miss you alot. I know it's dumb of me but I still have your bracelet. I love you my Izuku.

Those were his last words for his last time. The world were so unfair with both but their story still wasn't at their end. It was only their beginning of the end. Their stories lasted years until one day a new story begins were both reincarnated and met each other once again....

It was believed that in Japan your soul mate and you has a string attached to your left pinky. It was believed by many including Izuku and Katsuki but none ever did once thought that they would meet their soulmate but that's what they believe. Soulmates had always found each other, over and over again until they get their true happy ending.

One day a boy named Itsuki was playing on a swing on one of the playgrounds. He was alone nobody to play with he was always alone. Itsuki was a shy kid very fond, sweet and nice kid. Which was the opposite of Kaito.

Kaito was a very arrogant, rude, and selfish. Even so he managed to be friends with Itsuki which was kind of surprising as I must say. Kaito went up to Itsuki which they always had one thing that always gets their attention.

The Wonder Duo. Yes such tragedy. The Hero Deku died to save his other friend, Dynamite the number 2 hero while Deku was number 1. Deku saved the whole universe by sacrificing his own life leaving his partner Dynamite.

People knew this duo, even after years after both had died. Itsuki and Kaito couldn't catch them before they were alive but even so both had looked up to them. They believed that everything was possible just like what Deku and Dynamite had said.

Itsuki and Kaito one day walked into a store when they remembered that it was the 100th year anniversary of the debut of the Wonder Duo. Which was exciting for the two, they always wanted to be just like them.

But Kaito had his plans, he wanted to make Itsuki his and ask Itsuki to accept his feelings for him. He liked Itsuki from the beginning it reminded him of someone like they knew each other even if  they haven't even seen each other yet.

Under the statue of the two heroes Kaito asked for Itsuki's feelings. "Itsuki, will you accept my feelings for you and.... Date me?" he asked as he gave a love letter at Itsuki.

"Kai-chan...  Yes!" Itsuki yelled as he hugged Kaito tightly. He cried of joy, he always looked up to the other the male. Not like the Wonder Duo but even so he loved the other male.

Kaito and Itsuki dated till the end of their time and even got married after long years. They even got a kid and lived happy ever after.

Or at least that's what everybody had thought.....

{𝙸𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒}

~~~~

Melissa took Katsuki's VR headset off. Where Katsuki came back to reality. "Hey there Bakugo-san! Welcome Back!" She says as she smiled happily.

Katsuki putted a hand upto his face "What the fuck.." He said then remembered what had happened before the VR thing. "So how was it? Was the alternete good? Oh wait don't tell me, I'll just watch later." she said.

Katsuki took everything that Melissa attached. "Calm your t*ts blondie." Katsuki says then took the last that was attached from his body. "Rude." Melissa muttered then Katsuki looked for Izuku but instead he found his daughter and son.

"Daddy!" Fumiko said happily as she got off her sit and hugged Katsuki from from his leg. Katsuki carried her, "Hey Fumiko." he said as he smiled lightly then looked at Kazuo "Aren't you gonna give your dad a hug Kazuo?" he asked. "Why would I? I was always right here." Kazuo stated.

Fumiko is a nice girl and has red crimson eyes like Katsuki and has a light green hair with the personality like Izuku while Kazuo was a blonde, green and red eyes with the same personality as Katsuki but a soft person when it comes to his best friend. Even if both were opposites, they both get along very well just like Izuku and Katsuki do.

"Kazu-nii! Be nice!" Fumiko stated but Kazuo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. She looked at Katsuki. "Daddy why were you crying a while ago?" Fumiko asked as she tilted her head. "Nothing to worry sweetheart but where's your Papa?"

"Oh, Papa said he's going to change Akari's diaper. So I think he's in the bathroom?" she answered while Katsuki nodded. "Well you Bakugo-san for the last hour had either been crying or smiling for some reason but you never said a word or so but kinda curious about what you saw maybe it'll help me with my stuff." Melissa stated

"Yeah yeah, whatever." he says then putted Fumiko down. Then there came Izuku with there 1 year old child Akari. "Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed happily. "Did I leave you guys hanging for a while?" he asked since he did take a few minutes to change Akari since she was crying a whole lot.

Fumiko and Kazuo shrugged their heads. "Nope all good Papa!" Fumiko smiled then Katsuki went up to Izuku. "Hey Izuku." Katsuki says while Melissa got a call and went away for a minute.

Izuku looked at Katsuki. "I was worried about you, you were crying a bit when you were in testing." Izuku said as he frowned. "Just something that the alternative thing happened. Nothing to worry about." Katsuki replies as he hugged Izuku then kissed him.

"Eww, go get a room!" Kazuo exclaimed while he looked away to his parents kissing which made Katsuki chuckle and Izuku giggle. "Come on guys." Izuku said then was heading out "Oh Melissa we'll be going now!" Izuku yelled so that Melissa could hear.

In return she made a thumbs up but continued to talk to her phone. "Hold on, I'll be back Izuku." Katsuki said as he headed in the bathroom.

When he did he reached for something in his pocket. It was his side of the bracelet as he sighed and smiled to it in relief. Quickly he came back to Izuku. "Let's go back home." he said and lived to the best of their days.

While Melissa on the other hand watched what had happened to what happened to Katsuki. She had one h*ll roller-coaster of emotions. She didn't regret it though and after that she knew those two were meant to be. Always and Forever.

-The End-

-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 10.3K 18
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
2.4K 41 12
Bkdk angst :P
240K 7.1K 15
๐Ÿ”žIncludes Mature Themes๐Ÿ”ž Such As- NSFW themes Mentions Of Past Abuse Mentions Of Past Rape Slight violence Slight mentions of blood Intersex males ...
92.3K 2.9K 30
โž๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐กโž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- ๐Ÿน/๐Ÿท๐Ÿท/๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š- 5/28/2021 ๐’๐„๐๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ...