Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

I knew.

5.7K 240 45
By moonsghostie

The ambulance had arrived, the guards had called them. People were taken out on the stretchers, provided with oxygen, and brought back to their conscious state. Gradually, everyone left, however, the Kim family, sat on the seats outside the hall, all battered-looking, their energy levels still low, waiting for their mom to wake up. Y/D/N was still been provided with artificial oxygen. The nurse told Jin that Ms. Kim will be waking up any moment now because she had inhaled a lot of those dangerous fumes, they had to give her a shot. So they all, the boys worried for their mother sat around her. 

After a few minutes, they saw a nurse helping Y/D/N come to them. He looked like he had gone through a tsunami since he had his face all pale. However, till now, no one, absolutely no one, noticed the absence of the girl that was right now somewhere lying in the dark. 

.

.

.

MOM-  W-what happened?

She looked at her sons, and then at her husband but frowned when she didn't see the girl. An unknown feeling crept up inside her as she spits out the question which makes the other shoot open their eyes and look horrifyingly at their mother.

MOM- Where's Y-Y/N?

She asked gaining back some energy. But when she saw the faces of the boys, she knew it wasn't a good sign.

DAD- Y/N? Where's Y/N!!!! Where's my daughter?

He had regained his senses back on this topic. He stood up and helped his wife in it too, as they looked at the boys who were now frantically running up to the medic who was checking out the names of the people on the list. 

JIN-  Excuse me!
MEDIC- Yes sir, how may I help you?

NAMJOON- Have you seen a girl around age 16, our sister!

MEDIC- Please let me know her name.

JIN- Y-Y/N! Please check fast, we haven't seen her till now!
MEDIC- I'm sorry sir, but we have two girls around the same age you're saying, however, we don't know their names, and one of them is already dead due to overexposure to the toxic fumes that were released in the hall. 

They felt like their hearts sank to the bottom. However, still trying to ignore all the negative possibilities, 

SUGA- Where are they? Can we check if our sister's there?

The medic nodded and took them to the place where two girls were lying, however, looking at them, 

JUNGKOOK- That's not Y/N! 

They heaved a sigh of relief but knowing that the girl is still missing!

MEDIC- I'm sorry sir, but there aren't any more girls here. The ones have already gone home with their families. 

TAEHYUNG- I'm going to check the hall!

He was about to turn around when the medic held his arm. 

MEDIC- It's dangerous sir, you can't go inside!
JIMIN- No! You can't stop us!

He and Tae ran towards the hall entrance, but they were stopped by officers. And, at that same moment, they saw their dad and mum being investigated by the officers. Walking up to them, 

OFFICER- We have checked the hall, but there's no person inside. We are glad that so many of the invitees could survive, however, 2 people have died. A girl who had asthma, around age 16, and an old man. 

DAD- Did you find out what exactly happened?

OFFICER- It seems so that someone had knowingly planted the bombs which would release smoke and make the people lose their consciousness, however, the bombs were really effective and gradually the fumes became toxic. Fortunately, the guards noticed this and called the emergency quick enough that we were able to save you.

DAD- But my daughter, she's missing! We can't find her!
HOSEOK- Did you check the hall? What if she's still in there!

OFFICER-  Sir we have checked everything, every corner, and there's no one inside. However, we can't allow you to go there yet cause it's still dangerous and we are carrying out the necessary measures to make the air less toxic. 

OFFICER- Now if you would excuse me, we need to check a few things. 

Y/D/N nodded, and Ms. Kim collapsed on the ground, on her knees. 

MOM- Where's Y-Y/N!

JIN- *to the boys only* We need to check the CCTV as well as the hall!-he whispered.
DAD- You guys go and check for Y/N, I'll take care of your mother.

They nodded and walked back to the behind of the hall. Taking masks from one of the nurses, they nodded and entered inside. Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung went to the CCTV room, while the rest to the hall to check. 

Roaming around, seeing that there's no sign of the girl, 

JUNGKOOK- HYUNG!

He shouted from near the corners. 

The other three went to him, 

JIMIN- Did you find anything?

Jungkook held up the phone which was none other than Y/N's.

JUNGKOOK- It's her phone, look it's us in the wallpaper. 

The seven of them smiled brightly, on the wallpaper, but right now they felt like their smiles have been fetched away, far away from them. 

Just then, Suga got Jin's call.

JIN- Come to the CCTV room, quick!

They ran towards it, to find Taehyung, sank on the ground, against the wall.

JUNGKOOK- *to taehyung* Hyung! What happened?

HOSEOK- Yah! What happened, did you find anything?

NAMJOON- Our suspicions were right, there were the smoke bombs planted already before we had arrived, and they burst when the ceremony was ongoing so that no one would doubt. 

SUGA- What about Y/N?

TAEHYUNG- S-she's g-gone!

He said.

JIMIN- W-what do you mean by g-gone?

JIN- Look at this!

They all looked at the CCTV footage of an hour back and saw the black figures, and Y/N's body visible enough in the smoke, so that they could make out it was her, in the arms of that unknown guy. 

SUGA-*punching the table* 

HOSEOK- Does this m-mean?

JUNGKOOK-  She's kidnapped, again!

NAMJOON- This time, we have no idea who it can be and why they'd do such a thing.

Jimin put his hand on the wall, cursing himself. 

JIMIN- Only if I had controlled, not take the breath that I did. She was right near me, I held her hand, but! 

He was about to bang his head on the door when he was stopped by a soft hand. Looking back, he saw Suga, shaking his head, telling him to stop. 

JIMIN- I'm sorry hyung...

JIN- It's neither of your faults. We need to work out, check where she can be, we can't lose her.

TAEHYUNG- We never will!

JUNGKOOK-  I will show hell to those who took her away from us. -he wiped the lone tear that escaped from his eyes.

JIMIN- I ain't letting her go away, like this from us. This is the beginning of the game. 

The elder line was relaxed but worried at the same time, cause when the younger talked about games, it never ended well. Things turned so dark and scary,  that they doubted that the maknaes were seriously maknaes. However, they were relaxed to see that the three boys weren't crying, but being strong. 

BTS- She is fucking our sister. No one can fucking harm her. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N opened her eyes and immediately close them because it was too bright. She blinked multiple times before looking around. 

The room was too bright but no visible sign of any light pouring in it. Surrounded by these white walls, she felt like she was one of those psycho patients in those white cells, except this one wasn't padded. 

She wasn't tied to any sort of chair or something like last time. 

Standing up she walked around, looking for anything that will show her the exit or a window. But there was none. It was suffocating yet she could breathe in. 

Banging her hands slowly all around, she sat down in the corner, sighing, remembering what happened a few hours ago. 

Were her brothers alright? Her mother?

The silence was deafening, but it didn't last long as she saw two footsteps in front of her. Looking up, immediately, she never noticed a presence till now, where did this person come from. 

Y/N- Who are you?

The person only looked at her, before he took out a piece of bread and a small bottle of milk. He handed her the things and sprayed something which make her dizzy almost immediately. Before she could make out, she had her eyes closed feeling as if, she had been drugged. 

.

.

The time when she opened her eyes, thinking it was a dream, she saw the bread and milk beside her but no sign of the masked man. Remembering his outfit, black from top to bottom, with a full black mask, she thought,

Where did he had come from without making noise, and where the hell did he go?

She didn't know how much time had passed, she didn't see her watch which was supposed to be on her wrist, no sign of the ring that her mother gave, ofc not her phone. All she knew was she was feeling hungry as if she hadn't eaten for hours straight and there was a tinge of pain in the back of her head. 

She picked up the bread and milk and had it quietly. 

One would think she was too calm according to the situation but for Y/N,

Y/N-  I knew this was gonna happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 571 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
11.5K 286 26
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
128K 3.4K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
283K 9.3K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...