I've Changed 〔 ON GOING 〕

By chantria_15

I don't want to spoil you guys about this book but... In my mind, I wanted to put some spoiler about this sto... More

Introduction
Love interest
1. Surprise
2. School & Shopping
3. Party
Love interest & A/N
4. Suzushima x Kanako
5. Party (2)
6. Strong

Prologue

1.3K 46 20
By chantria_15

(This chapter is when Y/N was still studying in Karasuno High School)

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

3rd person POV

You were walking in the hallway while the students we're looking at you.

Girl 1: "Is that her? Gosh, if I were her I don't want to do that"

Boy 1: "Yeah agree"

Girl 2: "I wonder what will 'they're' reaction about this"

Girl 3: "Yeah right...?"

You just ignore them and continue to walk straight to the gym where the volleyball club members (girl) practicing. As you open the door, you greeted them then close the door behind you.

"Hey guys... what's wrong?Is there something that I missed?"you ask as you look at them one by one, "SHUT UP! Don't act like you did nothing!" Sasaki (Chizuru) said to you "What do you mean Sasaki-san...?"

*PACK!*

A hard slap came to your face as you fall down, touching your right cheek then look up, "Don't act like you did nothing Y/N, we know what you did to Kairi! (New member)" Sudou (Rinko) said "You beat her yesterday, and now that she can't attend school and our match next month!"

(Yes this part is in season one, when they lost. I forgot what episode it is)

"What do you mean?I didn't beat her up yesterday! And you guys knew that I'm absent yesterday because I got sick!" you said trying to understand what they we're talking about. "Then who beat her yesterday!? Someone saw you yesterday beating her up!" Aihara (Mao) said.

You just stand there shock, 'Who spread some rumors about this?I didn't even do anything... I got sick yesterday because of my abusive father beating me everyday when he came home at night...' you thought, "Come on guys, maybe there's some misunderstanding he-" before you could finish what you were about to say, someone suddenly punch you out of nowhere.

"Kageyama!" Hinata said trying to hold back Kageyama. You then touch your cheek where Sudou slap you earlier. "Kageyama that's enough! You can't just punch her!" "What do you mean I can't just punch her when she beat up my girlfriend!" (weee hope all 'gurlfrend') "Y/N-chan how can you do such a thing?" Sugawara said.

You then stand up and look at them "But, Sugawara-senpai I'm not the one who beat her up yesterday" "That's enough of your excuses Y/N. You're forbidden to come everyday in the gym" Daichi said, your eyes widened "B-but-" "No 'but's' Y/N, now get out!" Michimiya said. With that, you runaway not minding the students who we're looking or laughing at you.

❀❀❀

You were now some kind of park, sitting on the bench crying, not bothering the passerby looking at you. After a couple of minutes sitting there, you hear footsteps coming towards you and stop right in front of you. "Hey, are you okay?" the guy said.

You look up and saw a guy with a pudding hair (yes😎) 'His hair looks like a pudding' you thought. You shake your head as you wipe your tears "Yes, I'm fine don't worry about it. It's just some stupid rumors about me" you said as you hiccuped. "Oh..." that's all he can say as he sit besides you and pulled out his psp.

You just watch him playing when he suddenly spoke "Kenma Kozume, that's my name. How about you?" He said as he look at you "Y-Y/N Sato..." "Nice name, it suits you" he said as he smile. You can see a tint pink on his cheeks.

As you guys were talking "Ah! Kenma, there you are!" someone shout in front of you guys as you look up, you can see a tall guy that had a messy and spikes upwards hair running towards to both of you. "Kuroo" Kenma said as he put back his psp on his pocket. "I've been looking for you anywhere." he said as he ruffles Kenma's hair.

He then noticed you "Oh! And who might this cute girl right here?" he said as he smirk. "Uh... eh" you don't know what to say "Kuroo don't be like that" "Oya? Didn't know that you could be like that Kenma" he said "Tch, anyway this Y/N, Y/N Sato. Y/N this is Kuroo, Kuroo Tetsuro." Kenma said as he introduced you to the tall guy and he introduce him too.

You slightly bow at him "N-nice to meet you Tetsuro-san" you stuttered, Kuroo was a bit shocked about this, hearing his first name but he just shrugged and let you call him by his first name. "Nice to meet you too chibi-chan! And just Tetsuro." "Okay T-Tetsuro..." you said.

You guys talk a bit until Kuroo said they'll be going now. "We'll be going now Chibi-chan! We have match practice next week so we better get ready." He said as both (Kenma and Kuroo) of them stood up.

You were actually disappoint that they were now leaving, "Okay... see you later then! Goodluck to you guys on your match!" you said trying your best to smile. Kenma noticed it "Hey Y/N, wanna come along?" he ask "Eh?N-no it's okay, I don't want to. Since I'm not a student there." you said as you wave you hands.

Kuroo then put his arm on your shoulder "It's okay! Now let's go!". With that you spend your whole day on their school, watching them practicing their skills. They even let you play them, they we're amazed by your skills. They were asking how you were so great about volleyball. You then explain how your older brothers teach you. They then said that they wanted to meet them, but you just smile knowing that it's a sad smile.

You said that they can't meet them because they're in states now. After, they walk you home and said thanks to them. You went inside and there you saw your abusive father watching TV.

'It seems like he's not drunk...' you thought as you walk straight to your room knowing that your father will just ignore you. The day went well except the time when your friends (volleyball club members) we're mad at you.

❀❀❀

Day by day, students whispering about you some bad things. The volleyball boys/girls club been bumping you 'accidentally', slapping you, punching/kicking you, well that was Kageyama for ya? Kuroo and Kenma been noticing about the bruised on your face, but they didn't bother to ask you about it knowing that you won't tell them about it. They just help you treating them.

Day by day, weeks by weeks, month's by months... You can't take it anymore, you didn't attend school anymore, you stop hanging out with Kuroo, Kenma with their other team members. You just stay at home, cutting your wrist. Night by night, your father aggressively abused you. You would scream for the pain you received, the neighbors didn't bother to help you.

You would just cry everyday, you tried to contact your brother's but they won't pick up. You also found a job for yourself. It's now midnight, you were scrolling on your phone. You we're thinking if you could just runaway from your father and from the so called 'friends' of yours.

Until you made your decision, you secretly pack your things. You charge your phone for awhile, take a bath. "Should I go states and live with Kaito niisan and Itsuki niisan?" you ask to yourself. You sigh as you finally get up and wrap yourself a towel. You brush you teeth and walk out on the bathroom.

You look at the clock hanging on the wall. 'It's 2:31 already... I think I won't have a long sleep or maybe I won't sleep?' You thought as you walk to your closet and grab some comfortable clothes. "Maybe I'll go to Ken's house and stay there for awhile before I'll leave..." I said to myself as I wore my clothes which is loose fringed hoodie vintage sweatshirt dress.

After, I lay on my bed and grab my phone on the side still charging. "I wonder if Ken's still awake..." You said to yourself. After a couple of minutes thinking if you should go to Kenma's house to stay there for awhile, you decided to go and change your clothes once again into a stripe (black and white) shirt, fitted hip black casual pants, long loose fit cardigan sweater that reached on until your knees, with your black lace up fleece sneakers boots.

After you change, you tie your hair into messy bun. You check your watch, "Oh- it's already 3:04, I wonder if he's really wake up right now" you said to yourself. After, you grab your things that you needed and put it on the bag and the others on the suitcase. You just bring a 10 outfits for you since maybe you'll stay there on states like years so you can just buy some there.

You check around if there's something you still need to bring, "It seems like there's nothing else... well except for my phone" you said as you grab your phone and put the charger on your bag. You open your window which is big enough for you and for the suitcase. You look side to side if there's some passerby. After, you put your suitcase on the window sill as you grab the ladder on the side.

(Yes there's a ladder on the side because sometimes you sneak out😎 without your father knowing)

After you get down, you went straight to Kenma's house, taking a taxi of course. After a couple of minutes you then arrive and knocked three time's. You can hear his voice as he said 'Coming'. As you waited, the door finally open and saw Kenma playing on his psp. He look up to see who was knocking.

His eyes widened, he can't believe it that the Y/N they've been wanting to hangout/meet with is now in front of his house smiling.

Kenma POV (Yeaahh😎)

As I was playing on my new psp that I just bought, someone knock on the entrance door. "Coming..." I said not loud, not low but just simple. I walk towards the entrance while playing, then I open it. I paused the game for awhile to see who it was.

My eyes widened, I saw Y/N infront of me smiling. I blink my eyes if I'm dreaming or not. My body move it's own as I dash towards her and hug her.

3rd Person POV (again👽)

As he hug you "I miss you N/N..." he said as he tighten his grip. You smile as you hug him back and close your eyes, "I miss you too Ken" you said. After the hug, he just noticed that you had a bag and a suitcase. He was about to ask you but you cut him off as you said that you'll talk inside. He let you come in, "Wait here I'll be right back" he said you nod.

After a couple of minutes, he bring two hot chocolate. You explain everything to him, he was shocked about it. "So you're leaving later?" he said as he look down, "Yeah, but don't worry I'll be back. And the first person I'll visit will be you! Then the others!" you said. 'Others' by that you mean like Kuroo, Yaku and the others.

With that Kenma had some sparkling eyes (yes he had a childish side, but this side of him was only for you😇). After, you guys talk some random things, play on his psp. Not long after that you both doesn't sleep and its now 8:31 am, 29 minutes left before you're flight to states. You both done eating breakfast. You both were now at the airport.

Kenma look at you as he was about to cry, you smiled at him and say your last goodbye and kiss his cheeks then hug him, "I'll see you soon Ken" you said as you pat his head. He nodded "Make sure to come back or else I'm gonna summon you" he said as he laugh a little. You just smile at him and nod, "I will, don't worry. Also maybe you can tell 'this' to the others..." You said as he nodded once again.

He hug you for the last time, you hug him back holding your tears to fall. Once again you pat his head before you walk away.

'Don't worry Ken...
I'll be back soon'

'I'll see you soon
too, niisan's'

________________________________

So here's the prologue, I sincerely apologize that I didn't published this yesterday. My fever got worse yesterday causing me not to finish this chapter. I didn't really know that it'll happen but yeah.

So once again I'm sorry.

Also hope you like this chapter! And there'll be no schedule on this book because this friday I have an comprehensive exam, so I might be busy and can't upload the next chapter or maybe I can. Let's just see.

Also please don't forget to comment for my mistakes!

That's all for now! Bye!

2204 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 93 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...
1.3K 28 47
Y/n's coming back home with the will to make a surprise return by showing up to the school after the practice match with Karasuno. With Iwaizumi and...
290K 8.1K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...
10.9K 576 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...