Wolf Girl (Descendants)

Da Hilla899

Basically Descendants with the addition of my OCs. PLEASE BE NICE! I'LL UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN SO PLEASE DON'T... Altro

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

48 3 0
Da Hilla899

A teenaged boy stared out the window at an island shrouded in darkness in the distance. The Isle of the Lost, it was called.

Meanwhile, the tailor was taking his measurements while two other teens stood off to one side, his brother's measurements having already been taken.

"Are you sure about this?" Rachel - daughter to Red Riding Hood - asked him.

"Weren't you the one who suggested the idea?" Bailey - the eldest son to King Adam and Queen Belle as well as next in line for the throne - asked in return.

"Yes, because I know my twin sister is over there, but it's not just her being brought over is it?" Rachel replied.

"Well, it's hardly fair that she alone gets a chance." Bailey told her.

"I just have a bad feeling, is all. Like something's going to happen." She admitted.

Ben - the youngest son of King Adam and Queen Belle as well as Bailey's twin - stepped forward to comfort his girlfriend and childhood friend as he took a gentle hold of her hands.

"Rach, it's going to be okay." He assured her. "Nothing's going to happen."

Rachel sighed softly through her nose and gave a nod in acknowledgement of his words. Ben then released one of her hands to place his own on the side of her face before giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

If you're wondering why her sister is over on the Isle whilst she's in Auradon, it's because of their mother.

Rachel was supposed to be sent over there too, but she was left behind in the woods in her mother's panic to get them to the Isle of the Lost as soon as possible. As Karma would have it, her mother also ended up getting stuck over there when the limo she took ended up leaving her behind, the influence of the villains around her and her hatred for the daughter she was left with turning her into a villain herself.

The reason she was sending them over there? Because she was worried they'd turn out like their father, The Wolf. Yup, that's right. Red Riding Hood and the Wolf had children together, though it wasn't willingly on either end.

Red managed to sustain an injury and, when the Wolf was killed in order to free her and her grandmother, some of his blood got into her wound and somehow combined with her DNA.

How was a child made in that situation? Magic, I guess.

Anyway, moments after that conversation, the King and Queen made their way into the room.

They glanced over at their youngest son and his girlfriend, before sharing a warm smile. They were more than happy accept Rachel as their daughter-in-law one day.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned King next month?" King Adam said as he turned to his eldest son. "You're just a baby."

"He's turning sixteen, Dear." Queen Belle reminded her husband.

"Hey, Pops." Bailey and Ben greeted their father whilst Rachel gave a respectful bow.

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned King." Adam said. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least fourty-two."

Belle briefly gave him a look.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight." She told him.

"Well, it was either you or a teapot." He replied, sending a wink to the three amused teens in front of him. "I'm kidding."

"Mum, Dad." Bailey began as he attempted to step forwards, only for the tailor to tutt at him as he was measuring his pants. "I've chosen my first official proclamation."

Adam and Belle shared a surprised yet proud glance at this.

Bailey glanced over at his brother and friend and Ben gave him an encouraging nod whilst Rachel managed to give a small smile.

She was a little nervous as to how the King might react.

"I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost are to be given a chance to live here in Auradon." He finished.

Belle dropped the shirt she was holding in shock.

"Everytime I look out to the island I feel like they've been abandoned." Bailey said as he stepped off the stool he was on and the tailor gave up on keeping him still.

"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" Adam said, already opposed to the idea.

"We'll start out with a few at first." Bailey said. "The ones that need our help the most. I've already chosen them."

Belle seemed unsure, but nodded along anyway. She was at least willing to try.

Her husband, on the other hand, took a few steps forward and seemed very against the idea.

"Have you?" He asked.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle said and that seemed to do the trick of calming him down. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil. Jafar. Evil Queen. Red Riding Hood and The Wolf." Bailey glanced over at Rachel as he mentioned her parents and she gave a small smile, before he turned back to his parents. "... and Maleficent."

The tailor, having heard the conversation earlier, had no reaction. His parents, on the other hand, were even more shocked than they were before.

"Maleficent?!" His father raised his voice. "She's the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad, just hear him out." Ben stepped forwards to stand with his brother.

"I won't hear of it." The King said and the tailor quickly bowed and left the room, closing the doors on his way out. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent." Bailey said. "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?"

The King was silent at this, not liking the idea at all and Rachel nervously wrung her hands from where she stood as she glanced between the royal family members, hoping he would at least allow her sister to come over.

"Dad?" Bailey said.

Adam shared a glance with his Queen and she gave him a nod.

"I suppose the children are innocent." He finally relented, his tone having dropped a few octaves as he calmed down.

He then walked away, briefly stopping to wait for his wife.

Belle fixed Bailey's jacket as she smiled warmly at both her sons.

"Well done." She said, before turning to join her husband and leaving the room.

Rachel let out a breath she didn't realise she had been holding and the two boys turned to face her.

"You alright?" Ben asked as he walked towards her.

Rachel gave a nod as she smiled at the two of them.

"As much as I have my concerns, I am happy this is happening. Besides, I'm probably just being paranoid because of their parents. That's not really fair of me considering who my father is." She said. "What I'm trying to say is you have my full support in this and I pray that everything goes well."

Both twins smiled at her at this.

"Thanks, Rach." Bailey said.

"What's a best friend for?" Rachel asked rhetorically.

Bailey then glanced down at the ring on his finger as he walked over to the window and stared out at the island once more.

****

Over on the Isle of the Lost, a teenaged girl with shoulder-length purple hair and dressed predominantly in purple and green was just finishing spray painting the wall with her mother's symbol and the words 'Long Live Evil!' Once done, she turned around with a smirk.

"They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad." Mal - daughter of Maleficent - sang as she bumped shoulders with someone she passed. "They say I'm evil. And that makes me glad."

"A dirty no-good. Down to the bone." Jay - son of Jafar - sang as he climbed off a roof and down a ladder.

"Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home." Riley - Red Riding Hood and The Wolf's youngest daughter - sang as she met up with him and gave him a fist bump.

The two then pushed aside a sliding door and a woman gave the two a dirty look as they walked past her.

"So I've got some mischief in my blood." Evie - the Evil Queen's daughter - sang as she strutted down a table before ducking under a railing. "Can you blame me? I never got no love."

"They think I'm callous. A low-life hood." Carlos - Cruella De Vil's son - sang as he climbed out a window before stealing a man's scarf as well as a kid's apple. "I feel so useless. Misunderstood!"

He bit the apple before throwing it back to the kid.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world." Mal, Evie and Riley all met up and sang together.

They joined the two boys and made their way towards a chain link fence. 

"I'm rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core." They all sang as they pried the gate open. "I'm rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core."

They all caused some mayhem as they walked through people's clean laundry, knocked over sacks filled with flour and wheat and pushed people into buckets of water before grabbing sticks and smacking them against any and every surface they could find.

"Call me a schemer. Call me a freak." Mal sang as she spray-painted a purple M onto a shower curtain before pulling it open. "How can you say that? I'm just... unique."

"What, me? A traitor? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? What's up with that?" Jay sang as he pretended to be hospitable towards a couple having tea, before stealing the tea pot.

"So I'm a misfit. So I'm a flirt." Evie sang as she weaved her way through a curtain of scarves, making the man selling them stare after her curiously. "I broke your heart? I made you hurt?"

"The past is past. Forgive, forget." Carlos sang as he and Riley jumped onto a table and he kicked over a basket of apples.

"The truth is... You ain't seen nothing yet!" Riley sang as she and Carlos jumped off the table and onto a cart filled with hay, Carlos throwing a handful at the angry lady chasing after them.

Riley jumped off the cart a moment later and met up with Evie and Mal again as they sang together on a balcony.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world."

They then joined the boys once again along with a bunch of other kids as they started dancing, everyone else clearing the way as they didn't want to get involved with five of the baddest kids on the Isle.

"I'm rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core."

A/N: Decided to make a Descendants fanfic because why not? Anyways, hope you all Enjoy!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
233K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...