𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ☆

By thahoesluvkash

i'm gon go off behind my brothers fuck that charge i slang that iron More

ⅪⅤ
ⅩⅤ
ⅩⅤⅠ
ⅩⅤⅠⅠ
ⅩⅤⅠⅠⅠ
ⅩⅠⅩ
ⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅠ
ⅩⅩⅡ

ⅫⅠ

4.7K 208 89
By thahoesluvkash

𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧
———
"bitch get to work! fuck u standin there fa. just getting uglier by the second." i scrunched my face up at this hoe who kept watching me.

she nodded and quickly scurried off to the back. "this place full of bums." i sighed jogging upstairs to the office.

"nigga, how you gon tell me?! i been fucking my math teacher for three years! she be giving me all the answers!" ej exclaimed talking to t3.

"ok ej, since you believe that 4 times 4 is 24 imma let you be." t3 shook his head.

"if yo math teacher told you that she needa get her degree confiscated." i closed the door behind me.

"huh nigga? nigga huh?"

"y'all niggas always talkin bout shit without sense. who raised y'all foreal?" fendi continued writing everybody's checks.

i sat down and grabbed some envelopes and a  few stacks helping him. "speaking of, sayair you needa remind yo mama about joining my milf club. deadline for the permission slips are on tuesday." ej said and i threw the scissors at him.

"y'all packed y'all bags for tomorrow?" t3 asked.

"ion even wanna go bruh." i sighed writing somebody's name on the envelope.

"you only don't wanna go cause you gon miss lil naenae." fendi smirked and i shook my head.

"it's not even like that."

"mmmmmmmhm." they all said.

"that boy sprung sprung." ej laughed

"y'all niggas weird. we just best friends and it's been that way since forever. and i got a girl." i chuckled continuing to work.

"nigga fuck yo girl!"

"y'all just bestfriends? answer the phone then." t3 said and i looked down and saw my phone ringing.

"fine." i answered and propped my phone up showing my face.

"wassup nae?"

"hey bestfrienddd i miss you what you doin." she said and they scooted closer to hear.

"i'm at work." i licked the envelope and sticked it down.

i saw her smirk in the camera and they started tapping eachother.

i laughed and tried to ignore them. "watchu over there smirkin fa?" i asked seeing her prop her phone up against her night stand.

"i'm not even smirking, but you going away tomorrow?" i saw her facial expression change into a frown and i nodded.

"it's only a week right?" she asked.

"yea lil head." i mumbled writing on the envelope and putting it to the side.

"imma miss you." she sighed falling back on the bed.

"awww." they quietly said before pouting.

"mcht she not gon miss us too?" ej whispered.

"imma miss you too." i drank some water.

"y'all better call me everyday, i'm not even playing." she grabbed her blanket.

"it's only 7 days nae."

"yea whatever, i'm finna watch tv call me when you finish work." she grabbed her phone.

"ight luh you."

"love you too." we hung up and i looked up seeing them watching me.

"fuck y'all watchin me fa?" i grabbed my blunt from behind my ear.

"we just bestfriends." fendi mocked me.

"ion know what makes y'all think that we got feelings for each other." i shrugged inhaling smoke.

"see, we never even said nothing bout y'all having feelings for eachother. caught yo ass red handed." t3 laughed as i passed it to ej.

"that's what you was finna say nigga." i smacked
my lips.

somebody knocked on the door and we told
them to come in.

"wassup buckwheat." we dapped him up as he came inside.

"aye man, i was wondering when y'all was finna go get us some more supply? cause we running real low. one of my customers starting to get fed up." buckwheat said scratching his head.

"we got y'all in about a week, we heading to BR tomorrow to pick up some shit." fendi pulled his phone out.

"ight twin. safe travels." he stood up.

i handed him his paycheck and we said our goodbyes before he left out the room.

an hour later i got in my car and left heading to the gas station.

i parked up the car and got out, going inside.

"waddup big jay." i dapped him up going to the back by the cooler. grabbing a blue calypso drink and a bag of barbecue chips, a snickers, and some peach rings from off the shelf, i walked up to the counter.

"aye lemme get that uhh fronto." i handed him a 20 and he gave me my stuff.

"keep the change big jay." i grabbed my bag.

"i appreciate it son, stay safe out here in these streets."

"you too." i nodded at him before going back to my car.

"yo spinna!" somebody yelled out to me and i turned around with a mug.

i opened the car door and put my stuff in before closing it and pulling my pants up.

"fuck is you?" i asked as dude walked up to me.

"i heard yo homeboy was up on 148th the other night. y'all better stay y'all punk asses up out my hood you heard."

"cause where i'm from? we don't spare nobody." he pointed to himself and i burst out laughing.

"get yo bitch ass out my face." i shook my head.

"y'all pussy ass niggas be having all that talk, but in reality y'all ain't on shit." he scoffed and mugged me.

"come take a walk with me real quick." i walked around the corner making sure that he was in front of me the whole time.

what type of hood nigga let they opps walk behind them? a damn shame

i'm not finna kill him cause ion got time right now, but i can't beat his ass in front the gas station. that's disrespectful to big jay feel me?

he turned around and i boxed him in his face hearing a crack. "damn my nigga, you gotta be aware!" i laughed before sending another punch to his face and one to his stomach. he fell on the ground holding his face.

"get up and fight back this shit lame!" i groaned. he weakly stood up and threw a weak ass punch that didn't even connect.

i sighed and continued beating his ass cause i'm not even gon get a proper hit out of this nigga. i kicked him in his stomach before stomping on it one last time.

"it's always the weak ass niggas." i shook my head grabbing everything out his pockets. "and tell yo bitch ass patnas spinna did this too." i crouched down and slapped him before going back to my car.

i connected my phone to the aux putting my playlist on shuffle.

"she want celine, she want da guCCI. i ride with some hunneds on my i got da blue CHEese." i rapped.

"yea what y'all niggas know bout that roddy?!" i turned up the radio and saw an old white lady that was in the car next to me watch me with a scared expression before speeding up.

"now when yo wrinkly ass get in a accident ion wanna hear nun." i laughed.

"i want yo body gimme slop top on the front seat, we gone- fuck for a hour then we gon move to the back seat." i bobbed my head making a right.

i looked in my rear view mirror and saw the same black acura that was behind me at the stop light.

"run it back run it back run it back run it back like a track meet." i mumbled the lyrics taking my gun off safety and resting it on my lap just in case.

i made another right and the car was still behind me.  "niggas really be on my dick." i laughed shaking my head and clutching on my trigger.

when i looked back at the mirror bullets started flying towards my car.

i swerved into this parking lot and spinned my car around causing my tires to burn before shooting back at the car that was coming into the entrance of the parking lot.

i sped up until i was directly next to it and put my hand through my window before letting shots off at the person who was in the drivers seat.

i drove out onto the highway and turn around before driving back to my original destination.

"tuh fast and furious could neva." i scoffed parking up at nae's apartment and grabbing my bag from the store and my gun.

i knocked on her door and she opened it in a tank top and grey shorts.

"girl where the hell yo clothes at." i walked in and rested my bag on the couch.

"i didn't know you was finna come here." she pulled the shorts out her ass and went upstairs before coming back down with a sweatpants on.

"what was all that noise down da street?" she asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"oh nun, just shot a nigga and did some fast and furious shit. nun too major." i shrugged and she laughed.

"story time." i told her everything from me beating ole boy down to when i came here.

"i love your life." she opened my juice and started drinking it.

"nasty ass hoe." i snatched it away from her and drank some.

"you finna roll up?" she smiled seeing me grab the fronto out the bag. "stop asking questions you know the answer to."

"dickhead." she flipped me off.

i checked my phone and saw that it was 6:37 pm. outside was getting dark and it looked like it was about to rain. perfect weather to get my dick sucked and i'm here with this rabbit looking ass li girl.

i pulled the ice cream cake out my pocket and she handed me her grinder. i put the weed in it and ground it up before pulling out my rolling paper and the fronto.

"pay attention cause yo blunts be weak as hell." i tapped her and she mugged me.

i put the piece of leaf in my paper before putting some weed on it. putting it up to my mouth, i tucked some of the weed in with my fingers and licked the paper.

i looked over and saw her staring at me.

what they be saying? if you want me lick you like this blunt just say that.

"shidd you said it not me." she laughed and i shook my head sparking the blunt up.

i really just said that out loud?

"she hittinnn." i french inhaled and curled my toes.

"ouuu!" she smiled as i handed it to her. she inhaled it and puffed her cheeks up before blowing some smoke out her nose and some out her mouth.

"yea you got that good good." she dapped me up.

"one of these days we gon do a hotbox sesh on live, or prolly a youtube video." she handed it back to me.

"fasho, when i get back." i inhaled some smoke throwing my my head back on the couch.

some minutes later this girl was trippin. how she lightweight with every single substance? i can't even imagine how she would be off some crack

"i'm seein stars dude." she laughed. meanwhile i'm over here finna go the fuck to sleep. she be wantin to rock out at the wrong times 🤘🏽

"let's take a picture." she pulled out her phone, got up, and sat on my left leg.

x games mode or whaaatt my niccaaa?

"why you sittin on me fatass?" i chuckled.

"say cheese." she smiled in the camera and i did a lazy smile throwing up gdk

"girl get yo big ass off me. i know you excited for christmas but ian santa clause sweetheart, i kill people." i said and she laughed leaning back on me.

"i'm never letting you smoke my shit again cause you can't handle that." i shook my head.

"that's fine imma just ask nico for some." she whispered.

"why you whispering?" i asked. i leaned down and sniffed her neck cause she smell like weed and like sweet assum. ion know it's like fruits and sugar? i guess. it smell good tho

"why you sniffing me?" she asked. "what perfume you got on?"

"why you asking so much questions?"

"why you started asking the questions first?"

"leave me alone bra my brain cells already exiting." she rubbed her forehead and i laughed.

"you really leaving me tomorrow bestie?" she got up and sat back down next to me.

"yes."

"imma miss you so much." she sniffed.

"nigga you crying?" i looked over and she nodded before crying harder.

"wh-" i laughed as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"it's only a couple days shawty i'm coming back." i shook my head.

"you promise?" she asked.

"yea i promise."

"when you come back you gon help me decorate for christmas?" she smiled.

"if that's what you want."

"thank you." she wiped her face with a big smile.

"you welcome." i said as she laid her head on my lap. i rubbed the side of her face seeing her grin like a dummy. lil pretty ass

i guess she fell asleep in like a couple seconds cause she wasn't yapping no more.

i picked her up and carried her to her room before falling asleep also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.5K 13
❝This is just my truth,❞
163K 4.9K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
344K 23.3K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴