Falling in Love With a Mafia...

By GM2023

Isobella Romano, also known as Isobella Payne, is the daughter of the Italian Mafia Boss but also an FBI Agen... More

Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36

Ch. 2

1.6K 35 0
By GM2023

———————————————————————————
~Steve Rogers~

I'll admit, I was highly pissed off someone interrupted Mr Romano and I's meeting. It was unprofessional and almost made me want to back out of the deal all together. Then she walked in. First of all, I had no idea he had a daughter. Nothing in our research came up with him having any children other than Luca and Vincenzo Jr. She's hot... my hands instantly became clammy when she spoke and I lost focus, simply staring at her. Tattoos run up her left arm and onto her chest. I'd kill to see the rest of it.

I was surprised she called me out on staring at her but I honestly couldn't help it. She's beautiful and she didn't put up with my shit. I don't think I've ever been this captivated by someone before and I've never even spoken to her.

Her father is a family man, which is something I respect. He puts them first and his business second. I myself put my family first so I'm hopeful this works out. I do wonder if Bella knows what he does... and why she decided to leave the country.

We're following Mr Romano outside and I nearly lose my breath at the sight. She's just in a green bikini. It's not overly sexy but fuck me... I subtly clear by throat but Bucky notices, and he chuckles quietly.

Are those more tattoos? Shit... I'm screwed.

"Do not embarrass me." I snap but he only smiles. Bucky is like a brother to me and is my right hand man so I never stay mad at him for too long. Mr Romano starts speaking but I can only pay attention to the beauty in front of me. I end up catching the tail end of his talk. "...preferably when you're clothed." Oh no please don't...

"So... ever had gelato?" She asks and I swear my eyes nearly fall out of my head when she sucks on a straw. Shit... what is going on with me?

"Um I haven't. Not sure about the boss, here." I vaguely hear Buck speak.

"Please stop staring at me. I won't hesitate to punch you." She snaps but I can see the playful smirk form on her plump lips.

"I'd like to see you try darlin. And no, I haven't."

"And he speaks!" Bucky chuckles and I nudge him. He's not helping here. "And for your information, I can take down guys twice your size. Now! If you'll excuse me, I need to change and we can head into the city. I will meet you both in an hour. Mateo here will escort you to the guest house." She smiles and walks away. I shamelessly stare at her ass, faintly being able to see the curves. Shit I'd love nothing more than to squeeze it.

Someone clears their throat and Mateo says to follow him. The walk is silent but I just know Buck is going to grill me when we get in private. I've never acted like this. Mateo hands us the keys and we walk inside. Right as Bucky closes the door, he turns to face me and crosses his arms.

"What, Bucky?" I groan.

"I've never seen you act this way with a woman. Usually they're all over your arm with a single look and then your bed. Why's this one different?" I sigh, unsure how to answer that. He really called me out for being a so called whore. I'm really not... I just like women... probably a bit too much.

"Is it because she doesn't put up with your shit? She wasn't scared of you at all. It was actually refreshing." He admits.

"It was... I wasn't expecting it either. It's nice to be called out every so often. I like a chase." I shrug.

"I think this will be good for you but be careful. Her father is a mafia king."

"Buck, nothing will come out of it. She's just a girl who I think is hot. I'll fuck her and be done with it." He sighs, clearly irritated at my behavior.

"I don't think she'll let you get that far. Go change." He rolls his eyes.

"$10,000 says you're wrong. I think I can get her to give in by the end of the month." He gives me a look, unsure.

"Fine... one month." I smirk and we shake hands. Now I really have to turn on the charm.

~Isobella Romano~

I knew he was staring at my ass as I walked off. He's a man whore, it's not hard to see. He makes it clearly obvious, with the blatant staring. But I know he just wants to get in my pants... it's annoying. I hate being seen as a piece of meat.

Sighing, I quickly shower then blow dry my hair. I really have no energy to show them around the city so I'm thinking for getting gelato and letting them explore tomorrow. I want to sleep. Jet lag is hitting me now that I've swam and ate. This trip is going to be short. I throw my hair in a bun and put a green dress on, along with some flip flops.

My comfy bed is calling me. Oh how I wish I could sleep right now. Groaning, I walk out of my room and walk out towards the guest house. I seriously don't want to do this. When I knock on the door, James opens it. I'll admit, he's fucking hot.

"Nice to see you again Miss Romano." Ugh he makes me sound old.

"Call me Bella please." He lets me in and shuts the door behind us.

"Is the big bad mafia boss ready?" He laughs and I hear someone clears their throat.

"He is." Steve's eyes roll down my body.

"If you're done eye fucking me, I'd like to go." I say.

"I'd like to actually fuck you... but this will do for now." He winks and I roll my eyes.

"Such a gentleman. Maiale del cazzo." (Fucking pig.) Both look confused at what I said but I don't bother to translate.

"Let's go. Mateo and Alex are waiting." They follow me out to the car.

"Alex!" I yell as I run over to hug him.

"Hi Bella." He laughs, hugging me back.

"How's the family?" I ask as we get in the car.

"Good! The boys are growing up! Lorenzo just started high school and Marco the 7th grade." I gasp.

"Wow! That's great!" We continue chatting and I tell Mateo to take us to this bar I used to go to. It has drinks, food, and hopefully gelato still. It's been years since I've been. The owner, Mr Giovani, is an old Italian man. He reminds me of papa a little. Hopefully he's still around.

I just want to get this over with! I still don't understand why my father is making me go out with them but knowing him, it's to make a good impression. He really chose the wrong person. I cuss like a sailor and I am blatantly honest. Plus I'm a fucking FBI Agent!

I explain the sites as we pass them. Steve is still only staring at me. I'm about to deck him if he doesn't stop.
The five of us get out of the car we walk into the quiet bar, immediately being greeted with a booming voice.

"Ciao Bella! Quando sei tornato?" (Hello Bella! When did you get in?) Mr Giovani picks me up in a hug. He's like a second father to me.

"Ciao signor Giovani! Proprio stamattina! Come sei stato?" (Hi Mr Giovani! Just this morning! How have you been?).

"Eh good good. What can I get you?" He asks.

"Your English is getting better! And gelato! I've been missing it!" He chuckles.

"Right away." He kisses my cheeks before walking off. I motion for the guys to follow me and we head upstairs to the balcony. Mateo and Alex stand at the doorway while we sit. It's an awkward silence, since none of us know what to ask.

"If you don't like the gelato, he has other things." I admit.

"Bourbon?" Steve asks.

"Mmm probably but this is a wine country, Mr Rogers. Best you drink that." He smirks but accepts my answer.

"So I've been wondering... why did you leave?" James randomly asks.

"I was born in Chicago, but raised here." I explain. Mr Giovani brings us the gelato and I thank him. This is honestly my favorite thing ever.

"Mr Giovani, Puoi portarci la tua bottiglia più bella?" (Can you bring us your finest bottle?)

"Si si!" He walks off. Steve is staring at me as I eat some gelato, and I let out a little moan just to tease him. Just because he's a man whore doesn't mean I can't be a tease. He's not getting anywhere any ways.

"What do you do over there?" James asks.

"Mm I work for a real estate business in Chicago." Giovani brings the bottle and pours us each a glass.

"Grazie!"

"And how old are you?" James asks.

"32. I moved there when I was 18." I know I'm lying but they definitely cannot know I'm an FBI Agent. I'm so tempted to call in an anonymous tip but then my father would get arrested and that's the last thing I want.

"So you know who we are. Why is it we didn't know you existed? Nothing mentioned Mr Romano has a daughter when we did our research." James is definitely nosy and it's kind of getting on my nerves.

"Different last names. I changed it for safety reason." Thankfully he nods and lets it go. I debate asking questions but I don't want to sound like I'm interrogating them.

Steve is still staring at me, watching as I sip my wine and eat the gelato. Sure he's hot but I would get fired if I let it go further. Hell I'd be fired for just sitting here with them and not arresting them! I know I don't have jurisdiction here but all of my morals feel like they were thrown out of the window.

"How long are you staying with us?" I ask them. James looks at Steve to answer but he only continues to stare.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow but Steve will be staying for a week then continue coming back and forth to work out the deal." James comments once he realizes Steve isn't going to say anything. I do notice him glare at his coworker.

"I take it you know what your father does?" I chuckle at his question.

"Yes, I do. No it doesn't bother me." He simply nods.

I'm ready to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 125 50
It's always Teen mom.... Teen Dad.... Mattia polibio all alone being a Teen Dad living with his daughter Aaliyah. He comes across Xiomara Valentina...
524K 10.6K 62
56.5K 1.3K 53
As being the only black girl in an Italian family, Naomi Russo has lived in Italy her full life now but when her family business makes her move to Ne...
394K 9.1K 34
"You went through hell these past few weeks, so let me take you to heaven and make it all up for you, my love." ᯽᯽᯽ Audrey Garcia, daughter of the Sp...