Fragile Hearts

By ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... More

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 101

2K 144 60
By ShonaLover

He was sweating sitting in air conditioned room.Which was joined to emergency unit.A waiting room.Where the wait seemed to be long enough for him not ending.He shook his legs.His hands felt cold.Throat dried as he tried to catch some breathe.His heart beat going erratic with every moment.He couldnt cry but hold tears up.

He could see the doctors rushing in and out.With each time making his pulse race faster.He saw clock for hundreth time.Losing count even.Why was time so cruel with him or his fate.He covered his face with his palms.Few hours ago he thought everything was fine.Till he saw her unconscious in his arms.Losing color from face all pale.Her smile slowly fading away as her hand tried to reach him.For moment same memory flashed back to him.He shut his eyes tight.Rememebring point in his life when he lost Ramya.She bid him farewell and he couldnt save her.He felt helpless trying to hold onto her.But she left with smile on face.Seeing same smile on Varna's face this time.He was shaken and not ready to lose.At any cost.

Vivaan sat there still.Opening his eyes which wandered through glass door seeing his wife.Varna fighting for her life.He wished to stop time.Revive her back.If only things were in his control.Life was never simple for them.As he thought how everything slowly edged back to normal.Since Kriti left and they kind of sorted their differences out.A tear dropped from his eye going back to moments.Wishing to hold into them not letting her go.

The sudden rain made her close windows as water droplets touched her face.She was quick enough and turning back could feel his presence in room.Ever since Kriti left she has been upset.Not being able to meet his eyes.She was embarassed at way she behaved.He didnt tell her a word.Behaved normal but his silence also troubled her.He was brushing his hair when thunder rolled.Making her shiver.He sensed her fear from corner of his eyes.He has been waiting to get any response from her side.When he didnt knew how to strike any conversation.Seeing her becoming so sensitive lately.After Kriti matter what took place between them.He was in two minds.

Var-"Coffee?.I was going to get for myself.So."

V-"Hmm."

He just gave nod and saw her leaving room in jet speed.He smiled seeing her calm and normal to some extent.He changed to night wear and thought to check some mails.

Pranush was sleeping with Vikram and Shivani tonight.Some movie was on in tv but duo werent interested.Vivaan tried best to keep his concentration there.Though he stole some glances at his wife sitting beside him on bed.She was doing same.Fiddling with remote on her hand.His eyes fell on her mug of coffee which was untouched.He finally thought to break silence.

V-"Ahem.Is this new way of having cold coffee."

He sipped form his mug and gave coy smile.At which she bit her lips.His eyes said it to her.She looked down at her mug and smiled.The movie was long forgotten.Well in some time.As their silence spoke again.

Var-"I.I wanted to."

V-"Let it be Varna.Please.Cant we just let bygones be bygones.Its better we dont start again."

Var-"But I need to say this.Im.Sorry for whatever happened.The way I behaved.I was horrible."

He saw her face breaking as she tried hard to control herself.His heart went out to her and he couldnt take it anymore.He touched her hand in her lap.Comforting her.She got some strength.

V-"You dont have to be sorry for anything.Let it go."

Var-"Its not easy.I shouldnt have said those words to you.Done all those things."

V-"You didnt do anything.Stop thinking over that now."

Var-"Its not letting me go.I behaved so badly with her.She.Was your guest.She must be thinking how horrible Im as person."

V-"She wont.Theres nothing like that.I.Was at fault too.I failed to understand you."

Their eyes met and he took her in his arms.Resting her head in his shoulder.She could feel him patting her head.She gripped onto his shirt.Stronger and he felt calmness taking over them.After eternity.As they laid in each other arms with dimmed lights on.The night seemed more peaceful.

Var-"Vivaan."

V-"hmm."

Var-"Can I ask you something?"

V-"No.Sleep now."

She raised her eyes at him and made pout.He did noticed that but let it go.With smile on face as she settled back in his arms quietly.She shut her eyes and tried to sleep.Letting everything go and after.Days she felt content.

Next few days went normal.As they promised to understand each other more deeply.Thats what they did from both sides and it worked.As if everything was going smooth.

Vivaan was in hurry having breakfast.Shivani shook her head passing him his coffee.

Sh-"Dont eat like this Vivaan.Sit and finish your breakfast."

V-"I have an important meeting Mom.Have to get going.See you."

He gave her quick hug and left.Shivani saw Varna coming down with Pranush clinging to her.Her face looked dull and little pale.

Sh-"Look at this naughty fellow.Pranu give Amma some rest now."

Pranush as if understood kissed Varna on cheeks and came down running around.His day just started.

Var-"He didnt let me change his clothes too.Nowdays in hurry to play."

Sh-"Varna are you alright?Your face looks pale."

Var-"Im fine.Just little headache.Maybe due to weather change."

Shivani touched her forehead and she frowned.

Sh-"You are having fever.Look at this girl.Running after him in this state.You go to your room and rest.I will call doctor."

Var-"No please.Im fine now.I will take medicine."

Sh-"Fine.Go to your room and rest.I will get your breakfast.Will ask helper to be with Pranu for whole day.No need to  get up from bed now."

Varna tried to finish soup.Looking at which she felt like throwing up.Shivani and Lata were guarding her from both sides.Making sure she finishes her lunch.

Sh-"I know it doesnt taste nice.But you have to have this.From morning you threw up whatever you had Varna.You need to eat something."

Var-"I dont feel like.The smell makes me feel weird."

Before she could take spoon near her mouth.She covered her mouth and rushed to washroom.Lata and Shivani exchanged looks.

L-"Akka are you also thinking.What I had on mind?"

Shivani smiled back at Lata.Hoping their guess was right.

At night all were having dinner.Vivaan took Varnas dinner to their room.She was too weak to walk.They called doctor who asked to get some tests done.

Var-"I cant have more.I dont have strength to throw up even please."

He saw her pale face.Helping her to settle on bed after giving her medicines.Though doctor said it was light cold and fever.He wasnt convinced.Seeing her medical history and their past experience he couldnt dare to risk.Thats when Lata came to room smiling at Vivaan.

L-"She ate?"

V-"Hardly anything.Making faces at soup."

L-"Varna.See what I got for you.This might help you to feel better."

She touched Varnas forehead and she opened her eyes.Helping her to sit properly.Vivaan came back washing his hands and frowned his brows.Varna stared at lemons Lata got for her.She gave look to Vivaan who was equally puzzled.

She took one lemon and after tasting it made face.As if something worked and her taste buds changed.She kept on tasting lemon.Till Lata laughed.

Var-"This tastes better than food.Even water."

L-"I know.Now rest and Vivaan if you need anything at night.Do let us know."

Vivaan gave nod smilingly as Lata left.Not before giving knowing smile to Varna.He was confused with his mother and Lata behavior.From time he came home and saw Varnas state.He found sudden happiness in their behavior.When they called doctor.Who gets happy when someone falls sick.He shook his head and found Varna leaning her head on pillow.With satisfied smile on face.

Next few days went same for Varna.The unusual sickness was there though.Fever gone now.She was on bed playing with Pranu.Who tried to feed her fruits.Taking in his tiny hands and he showed anger when she refused.She made cute face and hugged him.Hiding him near her heart.She took deep sigh.Something has happened in these days.Yet she remained unnerved.It wasnt usual of her to give such reactions to situations.But then for how long.Can she respond to miseries of life.Life wont stop.She thought to stop.She looked up at ceiling waiting for her husband to get her breakfast.

Vivaan was on kitchen.Setting breakfast for Varna on tray.Nandini cleared her throat and gave light smile.Vivaan smiled too setting things.

N-"Help?"

V-"No.Its almost done."

N-"How is she feeling now?"

V-"Much better.Guess medicines working well."

N-"Hmm.Anna actually.I wanted to say sorry.To you both."

V-"Sorry.Why?"

N-"Ahh whatever happened.I mean.I should have told Varna at least about this.But we got so excited.As doctor even I had doubts so."

Vivaan took tray and faced her.

V-"You dont have to be sorry for anything please.As doctor you cleared your doubts.Fair enough.Varna is not angry with you either.She is just going through.Side effects of medicine I guess."

N-"Yeah.I felt she was angry with me.Nowadays she doesnt take Ansh also.Remains in her room only.I planned to make lunch for her today."

V-"Great idea.She is bored of same boring food."

N-"Let me try soemthing different.Hope she loves it."

V-"Nandu.

Thank you."

As he came out of there.Blinking an understanding look to her.Deep inside he knew.The situation wasnt such.Varna wasnt angry with anyone.But she has become quiet.As if her sickness wasnt enough.Some old wounds awakened days ago when this thing happened.Unknowingly a chapter of their life was opened which he wished to handle in more sensitive way.But he wanted some things to be private between him and her.Thats how he never discussed this with Nandini too her being a doctor.

Shivani and Lata were happy seeing symptoms Varna was experiencing.Taking them as signs of pregnancy.Any normal person would expect same.From married couple who have come this far.This wasnt anything unusual.But then when did anything usual happened with their life.He entered room and found her happily conversing with little one.She adjusted her stole seeing him.He put tray on bed and took Pranush.Placing him on crib.

Var-"Why did you take him there.And I cant have this much food."

V-"You and your son are doing too much tantrums nowdays.Keep quite and finish this.Need to take medicines too.Chub didnt had his breakfast properly.Was troubling helper."

Var-"She cant make pudding.Apple one he likes.Its not his fault."

V-"Yeah yeah.Who can win over mom and son duo."

She made face having food.Chewing them with half heart.Vivaan took sigh.Sitting there looking at her.She havent come out of room.Since reports came also.It was true all were little upset with results.But happy to know Varna was on good health.

V-"You okay with Nandu?"

Var-"Hmm.Why are you asking?"

V-"She was feeling guilty."

Var-"For what?"

V-"For whatever happened.The tests and.She thought you didnt take it on good way."

Var"You spoke to her?"

V-"Yeah.She seems convinced now."

Var-"Hmm.Who can not be convinced by Vivaan Reddy."

She had fruits and gave look to him.He smirked.Going close to her and kissing her cheeks.She was taken back as he whispered.

V-"Varna Vivaan Reddy."

Some more days passed.Varna gained little energy.Or say she was taken care by everyone.In most careful way.She wasnt allowed to enter kitchen.Except being around with Pranush.That also a helper was there.She saw Nandini entering room with coffee.Varna was watching rain over glass door standing in main hall.

N-"Dont know whats up with sudden rains.But good time for coffee."

Varna smiled taking in fresh aroma of coffee.Both sat there after long time together.

Var-"The coffee is so nice.Thanks Nandu."

N-"Please.You make the best ones.I have been missing out coffee.Made by you."

Var-"I insisted on making today.But all are treating me as patients."

N-"Im sure I would have got call from office already.Vivaan anna has eyes on your every move."

Varna rolled her eyes and kept mug down on table.It was little winter vibes and rain added chills.How can she forget her husband has been behaving weird.With his sudden over protectiveness.Which didnt miss anyones eyes.From one side she felt nice seeing him taking care of her little wishes and being caring towards her.But she gets irritated at times.Sitting whole day doing nothing.

Var-"Please.I feel so relieved today.Work from home for men is never great idea."

Both burst out laughing.It was after lunch time.Pranush and Ansh both were sleeping.Which gave them little time for themselves.

N-"Im glad we got some time today Varna.I thought if I miffed you and you felt bad for."

Var-"Nandu please.You are doctor and I know.I was your patient first above anything.Stop thinking about that now."

Varna gave an assured look to Nandini.Finaly which relieved her.While Varna was staring outside rains.Nandini noticed a sudden calmness in Varna.She didnt wanted to push her more.Fearing consequences.

Few more days passed.Vivaan was wearing his watch.In hurry as he checked time.He could feel his wifes fuming gaze at him.But that wasnt his priority or concern at moment.He arranged files together and took sigh.

V-"Varna.We have an appointment.Go get ready we have to leave."

Var-"Im not going anywhere."

She went to sit on bed.With anger clearly visible on face.Vivan shut his eyes.He needs more patience to handle her.Everything was going fine till he informed her about doctors appointment.As it was necessary for her checkup.His mind wasnt on rest.He went to her and smiled at her.

V-"Why are you behaving like this Varna?Its just routine check up."

Var-"Thats what.Why is it needed now?Few days ago only did all tests and.Stop making me feel Im sick."

V-"Yes you are.Mentally."

She fumed at him more.This time he got up pulling her and almost pushing her towards washroom to get changed.

V-"I dont want to hear word from you.We are going thats it.You have 10 minutes.Im waiting downstairs.If you make more fuss.I will make sure you are not allowed to leave this room for next ten days again.Now think it wise."

He smirked at her before leaving room.She kicked door in anger.

Sitting outside doctors chamber.He could wish to stop smile coming on his face.Seeing his wife sulking like that.On their way she was quiet but made sure to show her anger in all possible ways.He tried to touch her hand and she shunned it away.They were called inside.

He didnt wanted to take any further chance with her health.Though he trusted Nandini and test results were good also.He wanted to get them checked again with her gynechologist who treated her previously.He moved his legs impatiently as the doctor was busy checking reports.Varna sat there with empty look on face.

D-"So Varna how are you feeling now?"

Var-"fine.Im doing good.I told him but he insisted on coming here.Please tell him again Im fine right?"

Vivaan was shocked with her words.Doctor grinned at couple.

V-"Varna."

D-"Well thats alright Mr Reddy.She is correct.Your wife is perfectly fine.I have gone through reports and.They seem alright.But for precautions I want to do few more tests.Sorry for that Varna."

The prick of injections was never hassle for her.But lately she has been behaving weird.Vivaan had to force her to get tests done right away as they came out of doctors chamber.He saw tear dropping from her eyes.She was in pain.Caught his hand.He held onto hers tightly.As it was done she opened her eyes and left his hand.Showing him eyes now that it was done.He shook his head at her.

Vivaan was having dinner late night.After putting his tantrum wife to sleep.Which was more difficult than handling his son nowdays.He came down and settled for dinner.He thought about something and kept on checking his phone.Waiting for reports.He heard some noise and found Shivani there.

V-"Mom you are awake?"

Sh-"I knew you didnt had dinner.Came to check on you."

V-"Yeah I.Had to handle two babies and then come here."

She was happy to see his son taking care of his wife so well.More than proud.But theres something else she thought she should let him know or discuss with him.Vivaan raised his brows at her.

Sh-"Vivaan you need to stop getting over protective about Varna.She is fine."

V-"Why do you all feel like that?Whatver im doing its for her good Mom.Dont you see how careless she has been with her own health."

Sh-"I know that.But she seems disturbed also nowdays.Its better to give her some space.Not restrict her stop her from doing things.Your concern or worry shouldnt bother her.You are getting my point?"

Vivaan gave nod and left spoon on his plate.Shivani could understand her son well.In these days she has seen how he got terrified every time thinking about Varnas health.Even if it was light fever or cold.He would panic.He wasnt to be blamed also knowing how life has treated him in past.

V-"Im sorry Mom.I.I dont want to be harsh with her.Its just that.I cant let anything happen to her."

Sh-"Shes precious for all of us.Nothing will happen to her.Shes way more stronger Vivaan.Your over protectiveness will break her.You should support her.Care for little things about her.But dont impose things on her."

V-"I will take care of this.Thank you."

She touched his head affectionately.Thinking about something else.

Sh-"Theres something else.I wanted to talk about.Know this is your personal matter Vivaan and I shouldnt be.But I need to tell you this.You both visited gynechologist right.Everything alright?"

V-"Yeah.Just for safety doctor gave some tests."

Sh-"You did right thing.I wanted to take her with me.But didnt knew if she will be comfortable.So what did doctor say?Is everyhting alright?"

V-"Yes.Shes fine.Just out of concern some tests should be done.Mom?

What is it?"

Sh-"Vivaan I.I have seen you both struggling alot in this relationships.Its not been easy ride.I have discussed this with her too.Know she wouldnt open up.But as mother and woman I would like to suggest you.You both should plan family now.Its high time.You have your own baby."

Vivaans face fell as he heard those words.He knew this may come up but his mother would strike like that.He wasnt expecting.He avoided looking at his mothers face.

Sh-"I know you may find my words.More like barging inside your private life.Its both of your call.I have reason why Im saying this.A husband and wifes relationship becomes more strong when they get baby.Varna has this right too to get this happiness in life.She deserves this."

V-"Mom.I think we need some more time for this.And I think she is happy.We have Pranu.You think she doesnt see him as her own?"

Sh-"You are not getting my point Vivaan.No one can dare to doubt Varnas love for Pranush as mother.But thinking from womans point of view.She shouldnt be deprived of this right.Giving brith to her own.For a woman this is very special.I have seen Varna lately yearning for this.Her mother instincts and love for Pranu all are on one side.But deep inside her wishes should also be given importance.Im telling you all this.Because you maybe unsure at this point in life.But you shouldnt be.I was disappointed when we got her reports other day.Trust me it wasnt for myself or us.It was for her.For moment I didnt miss tiny hope that I could see in her eyes.And she has not been able to express herself to anyone.Keeping it to herself.I could feel her going aloof.She smiles and does talk with everyone.Theres a calmness in her.As mother I can advise you only.Whatever decision you take.Keep it on mind.Varna is not only Pranus mother.Shes a woman first and your wife."

Shivani couldnt help herself but talk to her son regarding this.As it was disturbing her from inside.She was on two minds how to initiate the conversation.But she has seen Varna staring at Ansh.From time he was born she was connected to him.Now she keeps herself away.That girl have suffered enough.She deserves every bit of happiness now.

She has been doing things which she never thought would do in life.Varna was sitting in garden adoring Alice.As she moved around then running back to her.Her babies were most adorable sight for Varna.Such small things in life help you to survive moments.She hugged Alice and felt something amiss today.She wished to go back to childhood.Those moments and memories as they gushed back to her.Lata and Nandini witnessed this from kitchen and exchanged smile.

It has been lazy and boring day.With nothing much to do.Pranush was taking his afternoon nap.Others were also resting.She made herself coffee and thought to read book.Closed it within seconds.A restless feeling was getting her.She didnt knew how to put an end to it.She called Prakash too at home and spoke to him.He seemed fine now.Asking her to visit there.She strolled around house.Garden and settled in swing.Staring at sky she smiled lightly.She was missing Ramya.The sudden appearance of their childhood moments.Those beautiful memories even when they grew up.She just cant hold them back.

Var-"I miss you so much Ramya.Wish I could turn back time."

She shut her eyes.Engulfing the emptiness.And kept on staring at sky.

If it was any random day she wouldnt have felt this bad.She assumed so.As she watched Reyaansh and Nandini leaving for their dinner date.Lata retired to room with Ansh.Varna closed main door and checked time again.There was sort of silence in house.With wind chills cutting her skin.She closed all doors and windows and went to check on Pranush.

Switching tv channels she had nothing to watch.Making face she took book to read.Been while she read something with all interest.But she couldnt do that also.She felt irritated with her own self.It was past dinner time and she insisted on waiting for Vivaan while Lata had her dinner and went back to her room resting.Loneliness was her best friend once upon time and now.Varna cant imagine how she would spend time like this.After thinking a lot a sudden weird wish to wash her hair came to her mind.She never does that at this hour.She looked at herself in mirror and her hair looked rough.Been few days she have not been oiling them.She made pout and went to wash them not hearing doorbells.

Vivaan frowned entering his house finding dead silence.To his luck he had spare key with him today.Closing door he looked around finding no one.When his eyes fell on clock and he realized if all were asleep.

Humming a tune she took her own sweet time and washed her hair.She thought to plan quick visit to parlor.Looking at her brows and face.As water touche dher skin she felt cold but calm from inside.Running after Pranush and being with him whole day.Then her sickness from few days she hardly took care of her own self.She was glad to find some time today as Pranush was sleeping with Lata.She went to get him but Lata insisted on keeping him with her.Once he wakes up he wont let anyone sleep.Taking full chance of this situation she took quick bath too which helped her feel relax.

She came out of washroom drying her hair with towel.Wearing a bathrobe.Thinking it would take more time for her husband to reach home.

V-"Wow.And here I thought I would surprise my wife.But I got surprised myself."

She frozed almost hearing his voice.Turning around she found him standing there with smirk on face.The towel fell from her hands seeing him approaching her.He inhaled her sweet scent and shut his eyes.Closing distance between them.She was shivering more due to his proximity with her rather than cold.He removed fringe of hair falling on her face.She shivered before he held her from waist gently.She couldnt meet his eyes.He smiled at that and kissed her forehead.

V-"Happy Valentines Day.Wifey."

She raised her eyes and surprising sweet smile came on her lips.Seeing him passing her bouquet of roses.He kissed her cheeks and stood there seeing reaction on her face.She took flowers and was still in awes.He remembered the day and she thought he forgot.

Var-"They are beautiful.Thanks."

He tried to come closer but she pushed him playfully.His eyes were gazing her with love and passion.When she realized what she was wearing.The roses were left on bed.And she thought to change quickly when he held her wrist.

Var-"I will change and come.You must be starving."

V-"Iam.Badly."

He pulled her towards him this time with force and passionately gazed at her lips.Touching her cheeks with his fingers.They made her burn with different emotion.She closed her eyes and tried best.Not to show him any effect.As he hugged him she melted in his arms.Her hands holding on to his back.Feeling his cologne.He didnt look less charming today.On that jacket and turtle neck warm tshirt.Both stayed like that for some time.

Var-"Vivaan.Im feeling cold.Please."

Be it excuse to run from moment.He knew well.It didnt take him moment to make both of them drop on bed.She was startled seeing his move.But didnt say a thing.Gazing at his eyes which were full of love for her.Both gazed at each other saying nothing.Her palm touched his cheek and he held her hand.Kissing there and got closer to her.She played with his blazer.

V-"I thought you will forget.You didnt say anything from morning."

He could feel disappointment on her tone.He thought like any other day she would take this as normal day only.Being herself.But he had his own way to celebrate with her.Keeping it surprise.He played with her fingers.Speaking in hush tone.

V-"Im sorry.You felt bad.I didnt wish you."

She gave nod and looked down.He laughed and she frowned seeing that.He placed quick kiss on her lips.Taking her in for surprise.

V-"I wanted to see this look on your face.You see."

Var-"You are a planner."

V-"Hmm.You got to admit this.Your husband is best."

Var-"No."

She tried to get up ditching him but he held her.Not letting her go.

V-"Vivaan please.Its so cold and I need to set dinner for you.Get changed and come."

He brought her face closer to his.Making her breathless almost.And whispered.

V-"Your husband is perfect planner you see.So nothing needs to be done now.I want my wife for myself.For whole night."

Var-"You wish."

She grabbed chance and finally left him playing with rose petals with smile on face.

She came down after changing to comfortable nightwear.Wrapping shawl and still feeling the chills.She was amazed to see food set on table.With scented candles and then lights were turned off in the room.She took step back and felt his presence.

Var-"When did you do all this?"

V-"Ahem.When you were happily busy washing your hair.And singing."

She bit her lips.As he asked for her hand and they settled on table.The dinner was cozy one and after long time she had appetite to eat something.Getting drowned in ease of love they had good laugh talking about things.

It was after dinner she was wrapping everything in kitchen.He looked back at kitchen and then stairs.A thought strike him.

She was surprised to see lights of their room turned off.And saw the candles then.As if her heart would stop fluttering with experiences today.The joy and emotions she was feeling on different level.Which she ever expected from life.A small heart shaped cake was there on center table.And she found him standing there with his hands neatly tucked inside pocket.He changed to his simple pants and a lose white shirt with hardly some buttons done.The wet hair made him look exceptionally handsome.

Before they cut cake he asked her to make wish.She just smiled with tears in her eyes.He was confused.

V-"You dont want to make any wish."

Var-"I dont know what else to ask for.I have got everything."

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

V-"I wish to spend every moment.Of my life with you.Till the end of my life."

She covered his lips with her palm.Shaking her head sideways.She cant imagine life now without him.That would be same for him.In fold of love and emotionals.They only wished to hold this moment not letting it go.He fed her first piece of cake and she did too.He relished cake while she wiped cream from corner of his mouth.He saw that and licked her finger making sure her face was red.She tried to take her hand back but he held on to it.And her eyes glistened with sparkle and amazement.As she saw him sliding a small beautiful diamond ring on her finger.She looked at him with question in eyes.

V-"What?i cant get anything for you?You can be miser but Im not."

She remembered how she said no for every single thing.He wanted to buy for her in their trips.Looking at finger.She thought how precious this would be for her.

V-"You liked it?"

Var-"Its beautiful.And precious."

He felt satisfied seeing the content and smile on her face and eyes.He just wanted to make thing special for her.And for them.

V-"Hey where is my gift.You didnt get anything for me?"

She could see excitement on his eyes like a kid.But she didnt get anything for her.She bit her lips and he knew.He was going on right direction.

Var-"Sorry.I.I couldnt get anything for you.But I dont know what to get for you.You have everything."

V-"Wow.What a beautiful excuse.Like typical miser Varna."

Var-"Stop calling me that.I.Will get something later."

V-"NO.I demand a gift.Right now."

He faked a pout and crossing his arms he went to bed.She was falling for his face he knew it and laughed from inside.

Var-"How can I get anything now.I will get it tomorrow.Promise."

He held her hand and she raised her brows at him.

V-"Im scared of your promises.Cant trust them."

Var-"fine.Then tell me.What can I get you now at this hour?"

V-"Anything.I say.I want?"

Var-"Fine.Say it."

She was scared seeing look changing on his face.As he smirked and got closer to her face.

........................................................................................................................................................................

It took me lot of time.Cant imagine how many days to draft this chapter.Thats what happens when you lose yourself as a writer.And sync of story as well.Please do give feedback if its possible.My mind have been completely  messed up.But I do want to end this book and I will.

Dont forget to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...
2.9K 222 28
Note: This novel is inspired by the Telugu hit film Ek Niranjan directed by Puri Jagannath Summary: At the age of three, Ram was kidnapped by a middl...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
27.1K 2.4K 36
This story is about Saroja and Vedant, two individuals from diverse backgrounds, who meet one midnight. And then their lives change ... forever! Thi...