Mossy Oak Barrel Racing Acade...

By Imagining_My_Life

"It wasn't my choice at all. The second I told my parents that I got a scholarship to Mossy Oak Barrel Racing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13

7

42 7 2
By Imagining_My_Life

“Would either of you like to admit anything?” I asked, one morning, as I measured the grain for Clover. Stella looked at me curiously wondering what I found out. 

“No?” Ben said it came out more like a question. 

“What about you, Damion?” I asked. 

“Nothing comes to me,” He said. 

“Really?” I asked, “What about telling us that your horse is nearly completely green?” I asked. “And Ben, I gave you an easy chance to admit that your horse was blind. We are a team, if there is something that is life-changing we should have been informed. I cannot believe you guys have gone this long being bashed and bullied by the other teams. I have been here six months, and I am tired of them all thinking and acting like they are better than us. We all worked hard to get a place in this school and act like it. And while we have a few weeks to prepare for our next show, I am going to train you daily. Since I have been here which has been six months, I haven't seen either of you ride off the show ring once, not even once. I don't care if you don't want to ride, we are riding, and we are going to place even if it kills us,”
***

Vote if you liked it

Comment your thoughts

Share with your friends

~G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2K 10
Persephone had always wanted a life of adventure and romance, but all she could ever do was dream about it -that is until she meets Hades.
14.9K 1.3K 104
3 rival factions ... 2 days to stop the President ... 1 eternal war. Time is desperately running out for White Shadow-a vigilante group with superhum...
129K 5.8K 200
I'm called Yakushi Yu, and I've crossed over to the world of Naruto. Without any bloodline limits or protagonist's plot armor, what can I do? I'm fee...
1.1K 431 86
Because she's sad, and no one understands her struggles. She's turning that pain into something beautiful. **** Categories; a) Relationships I will...