STUPID LOVE

By blackbutterfly718

When two exes who don't ever have a closure meet again after few years, a chaos was sure to start but is it r... More

Wedding-O-Baby-O
Weak and Twerk
Wheels and Feels
Thought for Truth
Nothing Has Change, A Chance
Hope's Home
My Home
Barbecue with Friends
Hope's Hope
First Words
Some Good News
For the Love
Love and Hope
Ever After

Lost and Found

657 20 0
By blackbutterfly718

Inside a private room in the hospital, Irene sat on the chair beside the hospital bed. She gently caressed the face of a lady on ventilator.

" You are so stupid to run away from me and your daughter Karina, you always makes stupid decisions. " Irene said but she is shedding tears.  " Don't dare give up Karina, you need to see your daughter grow up as beautiful as you , I'll kill you if you give up. "

Lisa's private investigators find Karina and Winter in Osaka. Karina was on ventilator , as what Winter told the investigators, some people who works for Karina's baby's father was hunting them from Tokyo, to Nagasaki to Okinawa until they were cornered in Osaka. They were demanding Karina to tell were is their boss child but Karina said nothing and she was shot multiple times when they are fleeing . Some shots are for Winter but Karina make her self a human shield.
Seven gunshot wound but she is still fighting in the hospital.
Lisa take Karina and Winter out of Osaka using private jet owned by the family of Mina.

" Hun."

Irene turned her head and saw Lisa holding Hope. She then smiled at Winter who stands up from the couch and teary looked at the baby

" Mom. Mom. Mom." Hope happily blabber

Irene stands up and take Hope.

" Hope, baby let's meet Mommy Karina and Mama Winter." Irene said.

Irene take Hope to Winter who seems dumbfounded seeing the baby

" Hope, meet your Mama Winter." Irene said. " Winter , this is Hope , our daughter."

Hope just stared at Winter but strongly clinging at Irene's dress

" Hi baby, nice seeing you again." Winter said while trying to gently caressed the baby's face.

" Mom," Hope was little scared and she buried her face on Irene's neck

" It's Mama Winter. " Irene said

" Mom. No." Hope kept repeating those words.

" Shhh. Mommy is here. I'm just introducing you to your other Mama, I'm not giving you away baby." Irene tried to calmed Hope coz the baby was uneasy.

" She's a sweet baby, give her time , you'll gonna have a headache with her." Lisa said to Winter while caressing Hope's head and give the baby a kiss on the head

Irene take Hope to Karina.

" Karina, you need to get well, I have Hope with me here. She will be one next month, she resembles you , she is sweet like you when you are still a baby. " Irene said.

" Hopey , look at Mommy Karina and tell her to wake up. " Lisa told Hope who still buried her head on Irene's neck but her right hand was going inside the blouse. searching for her mommy's boobies.

Winter just stared at them and wiping her tears .

" Love, you need to get well soon, your baby is so pretty." Winter whispered at Karina and give the latter a kiss on the forehead.

" Hun, Hope wants her boobies." Lisa told Irene when she noticed Hope's hand inside Irene's blouse

Irene stood up and went to the couch. Lisa handed her the nursing cloth.

" We're introducing you to your Mommy and you just want boobies. Haisstt." Irene told Hope while nursing her daughter

" Milk is life for Hope." Lisa said then sat beside Irene. She then checked Hope under the nursing cloth.  " Is it nice." Lisa asked Hope.

" What are you doing Hun." Irene said then finch Lisa's side .

" Ouchh.. I was just talking to our daughter." Lisa said while pouting her lips. " I like milk too."

" We are not in the house Lisa " Irene reminded Lisa

" Okay Hun, sorry " Lisa said and stay quiet while Winter on the other hand was on Karina's side.

" She's crying Unnie." Winter told Irene when she noticed tears from Karina's eyes.

" Pali Karina. You need to get well soon. I need break from this little munchkin here." Irene said.

Hope stopped sucking and started to let out a little cry.

" Oh, I'm sorry baby, Mommy is just joking." Irene said then hugged and caressed her daughters back.

" Naughty Mommy." Lisa said then tried to take Hope from Irene but Hope was clinging tightly on Irene's neck while crying

" Sorry Baby, mommy is so naughty. I teased you. Mommy will not leave you ,."

After hearing what Irene said Hope slide down until she started sucking he milk from her mommy's boobie.

" Winter, why don't you go with us in the house to rest. My sister will come , she will stay with Karina here. " Irene said.

Winter smiled. " I'll fine here Unnie. I want to stay beside Karina."

" I'll send you some clothes for you and Karina then. " Irene said

" Thank you Unnie. "

" We'll be here tomorrow after Hope's check up. " Irene said .

" Okay Unnie. "

Lisa take sumthing in her wallet.

" Take this card, if you need anything just charge on that card. "

" Thank you Unnie"

" I've got all the securities alert and I've got two of my men outside this room so no need to worry. "

" Thank you Unnie. "

Irene give Karina a peck on her forehead.

" Kiss Mommy on her forehead Hope. " Irene told Hope and let Hope go near Karina.

Hope kissed Karina's cheek and gently poke the cheek with her tiny finger. " Mom. " Hope uttered

" Yes baby, that's Mom. " Irene said, she got surprised and happy and just wanna cry.

Irene saw tears from Karina's eyes.

" Your daughter say Mom already, so please get well and let's raise Hope together with our partners. I love you ."

Lisa instructed her security men before leaving the hospital with Irene and Hope.

Lisa just smiled when she noticed that Hope was asleep in her car seat same as Irene in the passenger seat .

When they arrived in their house. Seulgi and Jennie was there. Irene was still asleep .  Lisa just signal Seulgi not to make a noise and she told her to take the things while Jennie take Hope.

Lisa open the passenger's door and carried Irene.

" Hope " Irene uttered

" I'll take care of her " Lisa said .

Irene put her hands on Lisa's nape and her head on the latters neck.

Lisa take Irene to their room and put on the bed and removed Irene's shoes .

" Take a little rest Hun, " Lisa whispered on Irene .

Irene just nodded and pull the duvet up

Jennie change Hope's nappies and her clothes and put on the crib.

" Sweetie, you are already MVP in changing diapers, let's start making babies." Seulgi said.

" Produce some sperm then" Jennie jokingly said.

" Ouch.. " Seulgi  clutched her chest.

Jennie smiled and cupped Seulgi's face.

" I love you " Jennie said then give Seulgi a chaste kiss

Seulgi smiled and hugged Jennie very tight and kissed her

Lisa just suddenly opened the door.

" You two, don't make out her on my daughter's room." Lisa said while teasingly covering her eyes with her hands

" Let's just make our dinner ." Jennie said then tapped Seulgi's legs to stand up

They went to the kitchen. Lisa just watched Jennie and Seulgi make their dinner.

" Is Rosé really pregnant?" Lisa asked Jennie

" Yes, two months. It's their first IVF."

" Jisoo was all over the Moon." Seulgi said

" When the both of you will do the IVF?" Lisa asked again

" After I finished my contract next year , right Sweetie." Jennie said and asked Seulgi

" She still have the 6 months endorsement contract left." Seulgi said.

" How about you and Irene, when?"

" Not sooner, we are still waiting for the result of my test if it matches Hope. And so Hope can do the transplant. Of course we need to make sure also that Hope is healthy before we give her a sibling."

" Mina and Chaeyoung are planning to move to the US. Mina's father are planning to leave her the corporation."

" That's good news then, They can start their mini Michaengs . Chaeyoung really wanted to have kids."

Just before Jennie and Seulgi finished cooking when Irene wake up and join them in the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1K 22
"Get out!" Irene yells while pointing at the door. Lisa is slumped on the floor, crying. She slowly stood up and went to the door, not sparing Irene...
73.2K 2K 34
Enemy that fall in love with each other after didn't talk for a few months because of a big fight. One day their friends has a plan to make them stop...
256K 7.4K 18
Where Lisa give up her own happiness for the sake of Jennie. "Listen to both side of the story before making a choice or else you'll regret it" ~ l.m...
1.1K 7 10
What happens when your childhood best friend/child hood crush asks you to move in with her and her roommates after your ex girlfriend kicks you out. ...