I'm Sorry I Kept You Waiting...

By sapphiclina

[Over 237k reads on FanFiction] Emily Fields has loved Alison DiLaurentis since they were young...and then as... More

Ch. 1 - The Beginning
Ch. 2 - Keep On Forgetting to Forget
Ch. 3 - Opening Old Wounds
Ch. 4 - Surprise Dinner
Ch. 5 - A Ruined Appetite
Ch. 6 - Cracks in the Armor
Ch. 7 - Ali...gone.
Ch. 8 - Answers at the bottom of a bottle.
Ch. 9 - Where how why? "Emily?"
Ch. 10 - You want to know why?
Ch. 11 - Because of you.
Ch. 12 - I Never Stopped
Ch. 13 - No Escape
Ch. 14 - Intoxicating
Ch. 15 - See you the way I do.
Ch. 16 - Road Trip
Ch. 17 - Lover's Peak
Ch. 18 - Confessions..."I want..."
Ch. 19 -"Don't Stop"
Ch. 21 -"Emily will you..."
Ch. 22 - "...not until you're mine."
Not Estella
Just wait for me.
Homecoming
Promises
The Morning After
Movies and Anniversary
Dresses and Three Tickets?
Don't Run
Break-Up or Make-Up?
Do You PROMise? (Part 1)
Do You PROMise? (Part 2: A Night in Paris)
Turning a New "Paige"
A Closed Chapter
The "Last" Chapter
Graduation
Sometime Freshman Year
Emmy
Rosewood 2.0
Ch. 41 - Welcome to Rosewood 2.0
Ch. 42 - Reunion
Ch. 43 - Bound to Happen
Ch. 44 - A New Year A New Life
Ch. 45 - Planning
Ch. 46 - Surprises
Ch. 47 - 7 hours 46 minutes
Ch. 48 - You and Me in Sweet Paris
not an update, but please read

Ch. 20 - The beginning of...something and the "L" word.

1.3K 36 0
By sapphiclina

Oh, so this is what she meant.

No One's POV

Alison lay on top of Emily, both girls completely naked and horny, despite what they had just done no more than 10 minutes ago. It was Ali's turn to please Em in ways she wishes only she'd be able too. Em had just given her the best possible orgasm in the history of orgasms, so Ali hoped she'd be able to feel Em come undone for her, see her face as her body quivered uncontrollably and her name was the only thing coming from the brunette's mouth.

Ali started to fondle Em's breasts in one hand, while the other was wrapped in her hair, bring her in closer for some heating kissing. Ali fought her way into Em's mouth, but she didn't have to fight long, soon both of their tongues were dancing around in Em's mouth, and then hers. Emily snaked her strong arms around Ali's waist and her hands grabbed at her waist, pulling the blonde's core as close as she could to her own hot core, which was pooling with wetness with every second.

Ali released a small moan as her erect nipples brushed against Emily's, and if she didn't concentrate she'd be the one coming. Emily slid her hands from her waist to grab at her ass and she let out a sinful moan. She realized she'd have to act fast if she wanted to be the one giving and not receiving all this immense pleasure, so Ali moved her body to straddle the brunette, making their hot centers rub deliciously against each other.

"Ali, please, I need you."

Ali couldn't think of anything but the way Emily's voice was full of pure need and sounded so sexy when it was raspy, breathless.

But Ali was having fun teasing Em, so she started to rock her hips back and forth, pushing down hard every time she went back, and it drove Emily wild. Em quickly threw her hands out to her sides to clench the sheets in her fists, her eyes slammed shut, and she bit her lip hard, almost drawing blood, why was Ali torturing her? Just when she though she couldn't take any more, she felt a hot mouth close around her nipple and suck gently before biting in a little hard.

"Oh, shit, Ali, please, fuck me already."

Ali smiled with Em's breast still in her mouth, "again, Em, beg me." But before the brunette could start, Ali moved up along her body to whisper seductively, "beg me to fuck you, Em, tell me how bad you want me." And before she treated to continue her work on Em's breast she dragged her teeth along Em's earlobe, being rewarded by a low moan, almost a growl that would've made her come just hearing it.

"Ali...Please....please...I need you...to fuck me...touch me" Em could barely a few words out before letting out a long breath, "I want to feel you inside me so bad...please."

Ali reveled in the fact that she could Em, beg, it was the sexiest thing to have this extremely hot woman naked under her, begging her to fuck her. Ali decided she teased for long enough so she starts to rake her nails down Emily's body, leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her breasts, down her flat stomach and before she knew it, her head was right between Em's legs, looking at one of the most beautiful things ever. Em was practically dripping with need and Ali could smell her want. She looked up at Em who propped herself on her elbows to watch what was about to unfold. Ali kissed the inside of Em's thighs, gently biting the tendon at the top of her thigh and hip bone, earning the sight of Em throwing her hand back against the pillow, "God dammit Ali...please, would you just...ahhh."

Ali cut her off by driving her tongue deep within Emily's wet hot folds, using her hands to grab Emily's ass and hold her in place.

"Oh, yes, fuck..." Ali was surprised Emily could be so vulgar when someone was touching her. That was when Ali slowed down, wondering how many others had had the chance to make Em come, how many had seen her Emily sexified like this before her? These thoughts drove Ali into a state of frenzy, driving her tongue in and out of Em with such aggression, she wanted to make sure she was the only girl that would ever get to see and do these things to Em.

"God, Ali, that feels so good..."                              

Ali could see Em was getting close. If it was possible she was getting hotter, and the thought of Emily screaming her name as she orgasmed made Ali drip even more, feeling her own juices slide slowly, hotly, down her thighs

"Don't stop Ali, Oh, Don't stop..."

Then Ali felt as Em unclenched her fists from the sheets and wound her hands into Ali's hair, pushing her face deeper into her. Ali sensed Em wanted more, needed more so she moved her hands from Em's firm ass putting her left one her breast and used the other to drive her finger into Em, earning an arched back and a loud "oh ALLLIIIII! Yes"

That was all Ali needed to keep going, picking up the pace of her thrusts.

But Em started to beg again, "Ali, more, more Ali please."

Ali was surprised that Em could talk that much, hearing her breaths coming out hard and irregular, but she obliged, driving another finger in Emily, like her life depended on it and she used her thumb to play with Em's hot bud, earning her more moans of approval.

"Faster Ali, faster," Emily was coming undone and Ali was filled with pure amazement that she could do this to her.

This was it, Ali thought as she went faster, working her wrist at a speed she didn't think she was capable of...she was going to make Emily come undone, something she's only dreamed about for so long.

"Ali....I'm so.....close....god....keep going..."

Ali could see that Em's eyes were closed tight, biting her lip again to hold in the scream she was sure she would release soon. But Ali wanted to see Em's eyes when she was pushed over the edge, so, without slowing her pace she moved up to Emily's ear and said "open your eyes and look at me, so I can watch you come..."

Emily almost couldn't follow her command but she forced herself to open her eyes watching Ali retreat back to her core and watched as her fingers disappeared in and out of her, ready to beg for release when Ali, plunged her tongue back over her clit, the same time that her fingers were in her. Emily was then on cloud nine as her body reacted to the pleasure overload, her body convulsing uncontrollably as she released all over Ali's hand and her amazing mouth, but not before she screamed Alison's name into the night

"Oh Fuck ALISON, God yes..."

Alison continued her work on Emily, even though Em had already come down from her high, hearing the brunette whimper. Ali was glad she kept her word, because if they were in any proximity to people, she's sure the whole street would know her name. She almost couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have Em's inner walls close and tighten around her fingers and how incredibly sweet Em had tasted on her mouth.

When Ali thought she had done a good enough job, she moved to rest her body weight on top of Em.... "Mm you taste so good Em...so, how was that?"

"Are you kidding me?" Em laughed between breaths that she was still trying to gain control of, "that was amazing Ali, I can't believe how good you are, are you sure you haven't had sex with a girl before?" Em asked teasingly.

Haha Ali laughed, "Yes, I'm sure; the only girl I've ever had sex with is in this bed with me, she was a really good teacher."

"Was? Oh babe, there's so much more I can teach you. Tonight was barely the beginning."

"You're the only person I ever want to have sex with, so you can teach me anytime you want." Ali said this with confidence as she kissed Em on the lips but she was already so tired and knew by the way Em had pleased her earlier, she would be sore for a few days, and if that was only the beginning, how would she be able to keep up later?

But she didn't care because she'd let Em do whatever she wanted to her body, as long as it felt even half as good as it did earlier, and she would do anything that Em asked her to do, because that's what happens when you love someone, so she brought Emily's soft lips to hers in a short but very sweet kiss.

Emily broke her from her train of thoughts "I love you, Ali," she said sleepily as she drifted off to sleep.

Ali was still processing what she had just heard, and although it wasn't the first tie either of them said that they loved each other, that didn't stop Ali from getting butterflies everywhere, and the feel the warmth spread deep into her heart and soul, and she wouldn't care if the whole world came crashing down on her in that moment because a wish had just come true again, and she could live happy the rest of her life, knowing that Emily Fields said she loved her, and she knew she meant it. It took awhile before Ali answered "I love you too Em, I always have, and I always will," but the blonde was slightly disappointed as she heard Em snoring softly and Ali wondered if she had heard her. Oh well, Ali thought, I have plenty of other chances to tell her...and show her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
175K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
816K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.