How To Impress My Bestfriend...

By deddinosaur204

"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself u... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue//ᢠˑᡘᢠᢠ

Epilogue//Λ’α΅α΅˜α΅—

10K 447 157
By deddinosaur204

"What are you two doing under the duvet?"

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widened as they heard the voice of Mr. Jeon's. Fuck! Did they get caught by their parent like that. Jungkook wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in there.

"We- I-" Taehyung gets cut off by Mr. Jeon in the middle.

"Whatever, i don't have much time. I just come to inform you that we are going at the Christmas party. You two can come whenever you want or stay at home, depends on your mood. Bye bye!" Mr. Jeon informed as he shuts the door close and went downstairs only to meet his best friend aka Mr. Kim.

"What were they doingg!"Mr. Kim greeted Mr. Jeon with his question as Mr. Jeon replied him with a smirk and there wasn't any doubts left for Mr. Kim to understand whatever the both boys were doing. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim squealed out in unison but soon they were disturbed by their wives.

"Why you two are shouting like high school girls?"

"Aren't Tae and Kookie coming?" Mrs. Jeon asked as she looked inside the house searching for the two boy who should be there but unfortunately wasn't present.

"I don't think they will be coming with us~" Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon sang as they both smirked at their wives who looked at them in confusion, couldn't understand the actual meaning behind it.

"We almost get caught!" Jungkook spoke as he shoots a glare at the elder hovering over him who totally collapsed on him.

"Now can't i even kiss my boyfriend?" Taehyung complained, his lips touching the younger's ear which was red as tomato. The boys stayed like this for few minutes enjoying each other warmth they were missing as the younger wrapped his hands around the elder's neck, resting his chin on the elder's shoulder.

"Tae?" Soon after Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's shoulder as he replied the boy with a hum.

"Let's watch something, I'm bored."

"As you wish baby." 

Taehyung wasted no time and removed himself from the younger as he pulled himself out of the duvet getting down of the bed. He opened his arms for Jungkook who happily jumped on him wrapping his legs around the elder's waist and hands snaked around his neck. The both boys shared a peck before Taehyung went downstairs with carrying Jungkook.

Taehyung placed the boy on the couch and sat besides the boy after, finding the elder's lap the most comfortable place to sit on Jungkook settled himself on Taehyung's lap, resting his head on the elder's chest who softly kissed his hairs. Taking the remote, Taehyung covered their bodies under a blanket.

They were watching a thrilling drama series, Jungkook and Taehyung's favorite genre. Time flew by just like that as the both lover boys watched the series enjoying each other's warmth.

"Tae?" Jungkook called out as Taehyung's grip tightened around his waist, pulling him as closer as he can as he replied the boy with a hum.

"I was thinking about it for a while now..." Jungkook mumbled intertwining their fingers, Taehyung looked at him and kissed on the younger's fingers.

"Baby, the most interesting scene is here. We can talk about it later, hm?"

"No!" Jungkook huffed and turned toward Taehyung blocking the way to watch TV, Taehyung was quite confused at the sudden action of Jungkook's.

"I wanna talk now, NOW." Jungkook informed with a serious face, lips proudly capturing a pout forcing Taehyung to kiss his pout away.

"Okay, I'm listening." Understanding that Jungkook ain't going to back away, Taehyung agreed to have a conversation in the middle of the series. He wrapped his hands around the younger's waist and placed a kiss on his glossy lips to wipe away the pout.

"S-so the thing is..." Jungkook cursed inside for stuttering, he did make up his mind that he will be confident but the situation looks like it didn't work as he thought.

"Baby, did something serious happened?" The worried voice of Taehyung's come out, he was scared if something happened with the boy. Or was he going to break up with him, what the hell they are just dating for just a month. Taehyung scolded himself for thinking something such as stupid thing, Jungkook won't do it but we can't talk about the future though.

"No no no! It's nothing serious but it also is somehow... But you don't need to worry about it.." Taehyung listened to the boy with his whole attention, trying to figure out what Jungkook wanted to talk about.

"Then what it is?" Taehyung asked looking at the boy sitting on his lap who's cheeks and ears begin to get red, there wasn't any doubts left for him to understand that the boy was getting shy but why was he getting shy? He wonders.

"It's... Uh I-" Seeing Jungkook tensing up Taehyung immediately understands something was definitely wrong.

"Baby calm down, it's okay if you can't tell me now. I can wait, hm. Tell me when you can-"

"Can we make love?" Cutting off the elder Jungkook spoke up, his voice was lowkey high pitched. Taehyung's breath hitched when he finally processed what just he said. Couldn't being able to face the elder's shock expression he quickly buried his face into the elder's neck, hiding from him. He didn't feel shy when he said it but now he wanted to yeet himself to Jupiter.

Jungkook lets out a whine when he heard a chuckle coming out from the elder's lips, soon he felt Taehyung's fingers grasping his chin pulling out his face.

"Look at me." Hearing the elder, Jungkook shyly looked at Taehyung who was showing his boxy smile, probably be laughing at his stupidity. But to be honest his wasn't laughing at his stupidity, he was smiling from his heart seeing Jungkook being so adorable yet asking for not so innocent thing.

"You wanna make love, baby?" Taehyung laughed and Jungkook look away with a cute pout capturing his lips. Thinking he shouldn't have asked in the first place and let Taehyung suffer, he deserves it. The elder never lets go any chance of teasing him, he is his boyfriend, he should always be acting all romantic shit with him but Taehyung being Taehyung he still didn't stop teasing him. It's not like he isn't romantic at all but still, he teases the boy a lot and that's what piss Jungkook so much.

"But who am i to say no when you're giving me this kind of face." Taehyung whispered into the younger's ears which got redden even more as he placed a wet kiss on his ear sending shivers down the younger's body. And with that Taehyung grabbed the younger's bottom securely getting up from the couch, eyes never leaving the flustered boy he was carrying who was trying his best to look away but in the end couldn't help but got hypnotized by the elder.

Taehyung stepped on the first stair, looking at the younger's big doe eyes which holds nothing but shyness. It would be a lie if we say Taehyung wasn't dying from waiting to make Jungkook all his. Kiss every single part of his gorgeous body and tell him how beautiful he is.

Getting inside his room, Taehyung locked the door with his one hand as the other one was busy holding the younger. Jungkook's heartbeat took an abnormal pace, it's nothing new to him but still this scares him. Everytime he feels like his heart will pop out any moment. Soon his back was met with the soft mattress of the bed with the elder hovered over him.

"I won't hurt you, i promise but stop me right that moment if you feel uncomfortable, okay?" Jungkook nodded as Taehyung flashed a soft smile at him.

He can't believe how lucky he is to have Taehyung yung in his life, as his boyfriend. As far we all remember Jungkook was the one who asked for it at first but still Taehyung was very careful, because in the end no one knows Jungkook as better as Taehyung. Jungkook might have all muscles but that can't hide the baby inside of him who always sulks if you don't give him your all attention whenever he wants. He pouts if you don't give him his banana milk, he whines if you don't listen to him.

Taehyung placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead, just to make him relax a bit.

"I love you so much, more than you can even image." Taehyung kissed on Jungkook's both eyelids, his reddened cheeks and then finally thoes cherry pink lips of his. Taehyung doesn't know how someone's lips can be this addicting, so soft and so sweet. He can never gets enough of him, his lips but today was different. He can have the boy however he wants, he can taste every parts of his body.

Their lips moved in a sync as their tongue twirled making Jungkook go all crazy, head all empty, only have the thought of him and Taehyung, nothing more nor nothing less. A thick string of saliva kept the connection between their mouths when Taehyung broke the kiss only to take few breathes as they were breathless.

"Mmmf-" Jungkook softly gasped when Taehyung smashed their lips again, kissing him much harder than before. Taehyung's hand did it's magic to remove the sweatpants from his body.

"Hnghh.." A muffled moan come out from Jungkook's lips which was gladly swallowed by Taehyung when he parted his legs, creating the space for him to sit between the younger's legs. Jungkook's hands were desperately searching for anything to hold or clutch onto, he never thought just from a kiss he can feel so much pleasure. Everything Taehyung was doing with him today was anything but oddly pleasurable for him, too much to take. But the boy was still unaware that it was just the beginning, he has much more pleasure left to take and receive.

Taehyung's hand on his body was anything but a sin, the away it was gripping his waist was enough for him to lose his mind. Every touch of Taehyung's was enough to bring him to heaven. Taehyung was literally biting his lips as if it was a food to him, well to be honest it was. In every bite the younger would let out a moan which Taehyung would swallow down.

With the last bite, not so harsh, Taehyung finally lets go of the younger's lips which were slightly bleeding and swollen, Taehyung couldn't be more proud of himself. He looked at Jungkook who was in his most messiest state, lips swollen, cheeks tinted red, eyes half closed as a few messy bangs were covering it. He just wanted to wreck the boy in every way he can, make him screams out his name while he thrusts deep inside him.

"Wish you could see how fucking beautiful you're looking right now." Taehyung said, his voice so deep yet so soothing. Jungkook blushed harder hearing the compliment, it's just the way Taehyung describe him always takes him to an another world.

Taehyung pulled himself back a bit only to see the younger more visually, seeing his large sweater perfectly covering the younger's petite body he became hard as rock. He wanted to take a picture of this state of Jungkook's, because he was looking so sexy being his legs parted, showing his hard cock which was dripping precum begging for Taehyung's attention but Taehyung has no intention of giving any attention. The pink hole desperately waiting for his cock to take in or his tongue or fingers.

Taehyung wasn't an artist but he created an art, a beautiful and breathtaking art which he can only get to see and he will make sure no one else gets the chance to see it hereafter.

"S-stop staring and do something." The whiny voice of Jungkook's can be heard by Taehyung who was busy mesmerizing the art he just created. A smirk capturred his face as his hand went to pull up the sweater.

"What do you want me to do?" Taehyung spoke against the younger's skin as his breathes fall over his body sending shivers down the spine of the younger's.

"Everything y-you want to do with m-me."

"Everything?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger, eyes full of lust and hunger.

"Y-yes."

Taehyung's smirk grew wide as he leaned in and whispered into his ears, lips touching the ear. "I want to ruin you, wreck you and make a mess of yourself and fuck you hard, so hard until you can't remember any single thing but my cock being deep inside you. Do you want me to do it with you?" He licked the younger's ear after finishing talking as the younger's whole body jolted up.

"Yeah, d-do whatever you want." Taehyung doesn't need to be told twice, this sentence of Jungkook's was enough for him to ruin the boy beneath him. Giving a last lick on the younger's ear Taehyung doved into the younger's neck. Taking a big amount of flesh between his teeth, Taehyung harshly bites as Jungkook's hand automatically grasped his shoulder tightly, his mouth back stabbed him once again as he left those embarrassing sounds once again.

Taehyung growled hearing the younger's heavenly moans, his moans were as beautiful as him. With the huge urge to hear him moaning restlessly Taehyung begins to suck harder and in no time he found the younger's soft spot, making a moaning mess of Jungkook.

"T-tae m-more- ngh!" With a lot struggle Jungkook said between his high pitched moans. A pop sound was created which echoed through the deadly silent room where the only source of sounds was Jungkook's moans and Taehyung's deep growls. Pulling up the sweater, Taehyung took the younger's hard pink nipple inside his mouth as the other one was getting abused by his hand.

Jungkook clutched tightly on his sweater preventing it from slipping down. He couldn't shut his mouth from moaning. It feels so good, much good then before. His other hand made it's way to tangled his fingers between the elder's dark locks as he was busy sucking his nipple.

Jungkook lets out a high pitched moan when he felt something entered his hole. His mind was so dazed, couldn't figure out the simple thing that there was a finger inside him.

"W-what is- ah! i-it?" Jungkook asked as it was getting hard for him to talk and Taehyung was so proud of it. A pop sound was created when Taehyung lets go of the younger's poor swollen nipple.

"My finger, baby." Taehyung informed and received another whimper from from the boy beneath him when he entered his another finger in. Jungkook was shocked, he couldn't even realize when Taehyung took out the lube from his drawer, he was too busy taking pleasures that he couldn't realize whatever was happening around him.

"Hu- ughh! Tae h-hurts!"

"Baby it will hurt more if i don't stretch you now. Bear with it for awhile, please." Hearing the elder Jungkook cried out, he knows Taehyung's fingers are long and thick but never thought it will still go this deep inside him. He snaked his hands around the elder's neck, pulling him closer for a kiss as the elder happily kissed him back, trying to ease the pain as much as possible.

Soon the unbearable pain turned into the pleasure Jungkook never thought he could feel, he couldn't keep the pace in kissing back Taehyung when another digit entered him to stretch him more. Taehyung trailled down into his neck, on the other side which was markless as his long and thick fingers were thursting in and out of Jungkook's pink hole. Taehyung loved the feeling of Jungkook's walls clinching around his fingers, he couldn't wait longer to feel it on his cock, this must feel more than good he can image.

Jungkook's grips tightened around Taehyung's shoulder, his nails almost digging in as drools dripped down from the corner of his lips. Having three godly fingers thursting deep inside him along with Taehyung marking his necks was anything but enough for Jungkook to lose his mind. He felt like he will pass out any moment from this much overwhelming pleasure.

Thinking he stretched the younger enough to take him in, Taehyung slowly takes out his fingers and watched how the pink hole begins to clenching already missing his thick fingers inside it. He couldn't help and ended up placing a wet kiss on the younger's clenching hole who was desperately wanting to have something inside.

Jungkook's whole body jolted up when Taehyung trailled down placing wet kisses over his thighs. His legs automatically closed as Taehyung's head was squeezing between his thick thighs. Without even caring a bit about it, Taehyung begins suck on his thigh hard along with not so harsh bites. Jungkook's hand automatically went to grasp Taehyung's hairs as he was being busy moaning. His toes curled up when Taehyung's tongue twirled on his skin. After making sure he created a dark hickey, he removed himself from the younger's legs.

Taehyung stared at the younger for a brief moment, he did make a mess of Jungkook. The boy's lips were literally bleeding from biting so much as he tried to take those overwhelming pleasure, drooling and eyes puffy from crying so much. His dick twitched seeing Jungkook like this. He can't wait anymore to fill him up with his huge cock. He wondered if he will be able to feel his cock inside his tummy by touching it.

Without wasting any time he removed every piece of clothes from his body and Jungkook shyly looked at him. He has never seen Taehyung being fully naked, well he did actually but back then they both were kids so it doesn't count. His eyes shamelessly roamed around Taehyung's body, he couldn't take his eyes off from him. He doesn't have much muscles yet he was so buffy, his eyes widened when he saw those abs of Taehyung. What the actual fuck, Taehyung has abs and he doesn't even have any single clue about it. But what he saw next made him forgot everything he remembered.

Taehyung's long fingers coating lube on his massive cock. Jungkook swear to god, he never thought he would feel so scared after seeing someone's body part. It wasn't a cock but a monster in Jungkook's eyes. Now he regrets for asking Taehyung to make love with him, like bitch how the fuck this massive cock gonna fit inside his tiny hole. He will get ripped apart, he didn't ask for it so that he can die from getting ripped apart. It was all fun until this monster come.

Seeing Jungkook with his widened eyes staring at his manhood, Taehyung smirked wide.

"Liked what you see?" Taehyung said as he settled himself between Jungkook's wide opened legs who flinched, there wasn't any doubts left for Taehyung to realize the younger was quite scared. He won't blame though, it's just his dick so big. But what he can do about it.

"Baby calm down and look at me." Taehyung spoke, his voice was so soft. Jungkook did as he was told as Taehyung gives him a genuine look and his hand reached to softly caress the younger's cheek.

"Do you trust me?" Taehyung asked, eyes never leaving thoes big doe eyes and soon received a nod from the younger's.

"You know that i won't hurt you, right?" Jungkook quickly replied Taehyung nodding his head.

"Then let me make you feel good, hm. I promise i won't hurt you at any cost. It will hurt a bit at first but soon it will go away but if you can't take it anymore, you can always stop me. Everything is always up to you, if you don't want it i will stop right now. I don't want to scare you baby, you're everything to me." Said by Taehyung as he leaned in softly kissed the younger's swollen lips and connected their forehead.

"I trust you with my everything and i know you won't hurt me. I wanna make you feel good too Tae, i know i am not all good in this but i will try to improve myself and get more confidents.  You always care the most about me, always put me in your first priority. I want to give all of me to you and only you." Jungkook muttered against the elder's lips which kissed him immediately.

"Thank you baby, i love you more than anything."

"I love you too." Jungkook lets out a soft giggle when Taehyung kissed his forehead.

Taehyung removed himself from the younger's as he sits down and spread his legs wide as he placed his huge cock in front of the younger's clenching entrance. Jungkook screamed out from pain when Taehyung pushed the tip inside, watching every reaction of his and how his cock was sliding inside of the younger's pink hole. Taehyung growled, loving the feeling how Jungkook's walls clench around his length.

"You're so tight baby, i feel like you will chop off my dick." Taehyung grunts when Jungkook clenched even harder which forced him to think if Jungkook has any kink of dirty talks. If he has, Taehyung is gonna make a good use of it. At the end he was a goner for Jungkook.

Tears kept streaming down from the younger's doe eyes as his lips didn't shut down from screaming because of the unbearable pain on his lower back. Seeing him struggling so much, Taehyung leaned it and pulled the crying boy into a kiss, swallowing down all the screams leaving his mouth.

He wasn't even fully inside of the younger yet the younger was already crying. The kiss helped Jungkook to calm him down a bit as they broke the kiss, his hands continuously scratching his nails over the elder's back and Taehyung found it a turning on point.

"I-is it all- ahh! in?" Jungkook asked between his whimpers, digging his nails into the elder's back.

"I'm afraid it's not, baby." Jungkook immediately cried out after hearing taehyung's information. Is his dick a train or what.

"W-why the fuck- ugh- it's so fuc-fucking huge!"

"Sorry baby." Taehyung apologize, placing soft kisses all over the younger's wet face, trying to ease some pain. Jungkook was already sweating so much before even the actual thing gets started.

After so many of time of Jungkook's crying and whimpering, the elder finally bottomed out as he stayed like this for a while to let Jungkook become comfortable.

"Move." Informed by Jungkook and Taehyung wasted no time to pull out his cock as Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"What happe- AHH! " before even he could finish his sentence Jungkook lets out a high pitched moan when Taehyung slammed his cock in with more strength. And with this scream Taehyung didn't let Jungkook take any rest.

"My vocal baby, let me hear you huh. Let me hear how good my cock is fucking you." Taehyung growled and took the younger's both legs, placing them over his shoulder. Now in this position it was going more deeper and Jungkook couldn't be feeling more pleasurable. His head was almost all empty, can't concentrate on anything except Taehyung.

"You look so pretty getting fucked by me. I wish you could see yourself drooling from too much pleasure." Taehyung grunted when Jungkook's wall clenched around him, and that's how it was verified that he has things for dirty talk which brought a huge smirk on Taehyung's face.

The bed begins to creak when Taehyung fastened his pace, getting more deeper inside Jungkook who couldn't stop moaning.

"T-tae ahh- feels g-good." Jungkook shuts his eyes as he was unable to keep it open anymore, not after how hardly Taehyung was thrusting in and out of him. Taehyung's eyes never left him, seeing his every reaction.

"You look so beautiful in my sweater, baby. Also getting fucked by the owner of the sweater, huh?" Taehyung laughed out as on the other hand Jungkook can only reply him moaning.

"My baby feels so good, so warm and sloppy." Said by Taehyung as he licked the younger's leg his shoulder was carrying.

"A-ah! Tae." Jungkook gasped sharply when Taehyung ng pulled out and turned him around making him lie on his stomach. Taehyung licked his lips watching how jungkook's hole was clenching.

"P-put it in." Jungkook said whining, missing the feeling of how Taehyung's huge cock was filling him up, his whole stomach felt filled up.

"Aren't you getting so needy for my cock, baby?" Taehyung asked rising up the younger's thick ass on air as he slapped on it not so harshly but enough for it to jiggle out, Jungkook lets out a throaty moan.

Jungkook lets out a muffled moan when Taehyung pushed in his length and caught his pace once again.

"My pretty baby, taking me so well like a good boy." Taehyung praised thrusting hard and Jungkook screamed out, Taehyung knows he hit the boy's prostate. He leaned in and begins to leaving wet kisses on the younger's back.

"F-fuck.. fa-faster." Jungkook said between his moans and Taehyung doesn't need to be told twice. His grip tightens around the younger's waist as he begins to thrust harder with more strength and going more deeper, everytime hitting on the younger's prostate.

Taehyung never felt so good being inside of someone, he doesn't know if it was because he loves the younger but Jungkook was just anything who can give him everything. Who can give him pleasure, his unconditional love, his all promises, everything and Taehyung has always been a sucker for everything the younger's gives him.

"I'm go-gonna cum- ahhh!" Jungkook's hand clutched onto the bedsheet tightly as he cum untouched while the elder was still thrusting in and out.

"Me too, baby. Just a little more, you feel so good." Taehyung whispered against the younger's ear as he lets out his loads inside the condom after few more deep thrusts.

The both male begins to pant hard trying to catch their breathe. Jungkook lets out a sharp breathe when Taehyung pulled out his cock as his hole clenched missing it already. Taehyung turned around the younger who has made a mess of himself already.

"It was so good baby."

"W-was it?" Jungkook asked shyly looking at the elder who placed a peck on his swollen lips.

"It was." And with that Taehyung pulled the boy into a passionate kiss who kissed him back immediately, intertwining their hands.

They were each other's first love, first best friend, first boyfriend. Jungkook never thought he will receive so much happiness from anyone and Taehyung never thought he will be able to give Jungkook all the happiness this world has for him. He was grateful to god that he met Jungkook, if he didn't meet him he still wonders, would he be able to feel this love? He doesn't know, because to him Jungkook was his whole world.

Jungkook quickly broke the kiss when he felt something touched his fingers, his eyes widened when he saw a ring on his finger. He quickly looked at Taehyung with his widened eyes.

"It's not any proposal ring baby, don't worry." Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook sighed in relief. It's not like he doesn't want the elder to propose him, it's just they are too young to go on this phrase.

"It's a promise ring. A promise to each other that we will never let any of us go and we will tell each other if any of us don't feel the same anymore and we will let the other go no matter how much it hurts. Because in the end we can't force our feelings to anyone. And if we don't ended breaking up, we promise that one day we will get married, have babies and a happy family. Everytime we fight or misunderstand anyone, we will talk things out. And the last promise to each other that we will love each other until we get tired of loving."

A drop of tears escaped Jungkook's eyes without him realizing and Taehyung's eyes widened seeing him crying. He feels like shit when the other boy cries.

"Oh my god, baby I'm so sorry. We don't have to make these promises if you don't want. I'm so sorry for doing such stupid thing. Please don't cry, baby i feel like shit whenever you cry. Stop crying, please." Taehyung said being restless wiping away the tears from the younger's face but soon the younger pulls him into a tight hug, snaking his hand around the elder's neck.

"What have i done to deserve you." Jungkook spoke between his hiccups, nuzzling more into the elder's neck.

"Baby, I'm the lucky one to have you in my life, as my boyfriend. You mean the whole world to me. As long you're happy i couldn't be more happy."

"Shut up! You always say all these things make me feel like so fucking special. You always force me to love you more than i do. I know that you love me more than even i love myself but that doesn't mean you have to love me out of this world. What am i gonna do with you then, i have to stay with you until i grow old because I'm such a sucker for your love. You're doing this intentionally!" Jungkook huffed and smacked on Taehyung's head who chuckled out.

"And i will make sure that you don't get tired of loving me, you don't fall for another person who isn't me and you love me until we die. You wore me this promise ring without even telling me so now you're all mine. You're not allowed to leave me. You will merry me one day and have babies with me and give me the happiest family ever. Do you understand? If you leave me before that i will really kill you." Jungkook removed himself from the hug and shot Taehyung his deadly glares with his teary eyes.

"You have me for this whole lifetime baby, so don't kill me." A soft smile captured Taehyung's face while those words left his lips. Still couldn't be more grateful for having Jungkook as his. Their eyes were locked with each other until they captured each other's lips, sealing those promises they have with each other.

Love each other unconditionally, get married and have kids oneday and grow older holding each other's hands. Both were grateful to have each other in their lifes and none of them have any intention of letting any of them go. Because in the end both were goner for their love.

_._

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE 5K+ WORDS IN A CHAPTER😱😱😱😱

Y'all i dunno why i cried writing the last part 😭😭 you wanna know? Play "Dandelions" in background and read it you will know how🙂👍

Thv: you looks so pretty as always baby.
Abcdefghi_lmnopqrstuvwxyz: Thank you taehyungie hyungie hyung >.<

Anygays so this book finally ended😢 imma gonna miss this😢 thanks for reading this book and loving it🥺🥺🥺 hope y'all stay safe and happy. Wait why does it sounds like I'm saying goodbye 💀 y'all better read my another books or imma haunt you in your dreams😡

AND AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT I LOOOOVE YOU ALLL SHHOOOOO MUCHH *MUWAHHH*

Bye bye *dramatically ran away crying*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 32.5K 71
In which two big shipping accounts one Yoonmin and the other Jihope start ship wars with each other. But the account owners Taehyung and Jungkook don...
466K 29.8K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
223K 6.9K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
71.1K 3.9K 46
*:..qoβ—‹ ON HOLD β—‹oq..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...