𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐴...

By yellelovestoread

━━━━ 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀
━━ICHI
━━NI
━━SAN
━━YON
━━GO
━━ROKU
━━NANA
━━HACHI
━━KYŪ
━━JŪ
━━JŪICHI
━━JŪNI
━━JŪSAN
━━JŪSHI
━━JŪGO
━━JŪROKU
━━JŪSHICHI
━━JŪHACHI
━━JŪKU
━━NIJŪ
━━NIJŪICHI
━━NIJŪNI
━━NIJŪSAN
━━NIJŪSHI
━━NIJŪGO
━━NIJŪROKU
━━NIJŪNANA
━━NIJŪHACHI
━━NIJŪKU
━━SANJŪ
━━SANJŪICHI
━━SANJŪSAN
━━SANJŪSHI
━━SANJŪGO
━━SANJŪROKU
━━SANJŪNANA
━━SANJŪHACHI
━━SANJŪKU
━━YONJŪ
━━YONJŪICHI
━━YONJŪNI

━━SANJŪNI

1.1K 60 5
By yellelovestoread

THE CHIRPING OF THE BIRDS GREETED HER AWAKE. She gazed through the window. It was now in the middle of the day. She woke up a little later than usual.

Nao then stretched her limbs, yawning in the process. She began to keep her futon in the dresser, before preparing to exit her room.

It was surprisingly noisy outside. She looked at her clock. The time was already past the schedule of their practice.

Don't they have one?

Nao pondered as she had opened the door. She was then welcomed with the sight of Tsukishima. His face was the first thing that she had seen today. And that, somehow, dashed her hopes of a good morning. Not with his smug, irritatingly complacent smirk.

"I see. Your Highness is finally awake."

Nao began to fold her arms together, tilting her chin.

"Why? Do you need something?"

The girl asked in a grating manner. Tsukishima then widened the annoying curve on his face. He pushed his glasses with his index finger, observing the latter.

"My, Joōsama's sharp as always." He told her, trying make it sound like a compliment, but Nao knew better. "Fuji-san asked me—and you—to go on an errand together."

Tsukishima then handed her the note that her grandmother had written. Nao took it, scrunching her eyes to read what it was.

"Why you—of all people?"

"—And why not?" Tsukishima countered immediately. "Pray tell."

"You already know the answer." Nao responded, giving him a smile. "Tsukki."

The tall middle-blocker perceived his face heating up at her nickname. Nao saw this and she felt the upward turn of her smile broadened.

"I'll be back so wait for me, alright—Tsukki?" She held the handle, about to close the fusuma.

"Nao—"

Tsukishima wanted to tell her to stop calling him that when her door was secured shut in front of his face.

"Tch."

The Karasuno player then turned around in chagrin, putting his headphones on. But, in truth, he did not seem to mind Nao calling him in that nickname. It was alright and he liked it—only for a little bit.

Although, it was actually a lot more than he would even dare admit.

Tsukishima was waiting for her outside the gate. There was a group of people hanging bright-colored bunting banners across the streets. Lanterns were also placed in each side.

Nao just got out from the house. Her face brightened upon seeing the vibrant decorations.

The middle blocker then shifted his attention to the person beside him. He witnessed how her face permeated delight.

Feeling his stare, the girl began to gaze at him, giving the latter a radiant, genuine smile.

"They are so beautiful."

She returned her attention to the decorations. Looking at them with a twinkle in her eyes. However, Tsukishima was not staring at the ornaments. His focus was on her.

"Yes—indeed."

The player responded. Nao chuckled at his reply, shaking her head in amusement. Tsukishima then looked at her with a questioning expression. There was nothing remotely funny about what he had said.

"Yare, yare—Joōsama—what are you laughing about?"

The girl did not give him a direct answer as she was still making her spontaneous chortle.

Tsukishima moved to walk ahead of her, motioning his head sideways. There was a subtle tug in the sides of his mouth.

Nao noticed him treading away, she then quickly went after him.

"Ne, Tsukki—you're finally agreeing to me! What a nice breath of fresh air!"

She happily told the middle blocker. Her smile bright.

Tsukishima attempted to avoid his gaze, he felt his heart beating in a crescendo. It was getting louder by the second. He saw Nao was still looking at him.

"You don't need to hide that smile." She stated in a playful manner. "You know I saw it, right?"

Nao teased, gazing at Tsukishima with a gleeful and merry appearance.

"You should always do that." She added, walking onwards and then turning to face him. "You're more likable that way. I think I'm starting to like you now—Tsukki."

Both of them arrived at the place the Fuji matriarch had instructed in her note. Tsukishima observed that it was a tailoring store as fabrics with different patterns were rolled and placed in a shelf. He also noted that the store mainly catered on traditional clothing. A bunch of them were displayed around the shop.

Nao proceeded to press the bell, signalling their arrival. Footsteps began to sound from the back of the store.

"Anata—there are customers! Can you please get it?" An elderly feminine voice exclaimed.

"I'm on it now, dear." The person replied as he went through the portière. The old man then saw two people by the counter. He flashed a buoyant grin when he saw who it was.

"Darling—it's Nao-chan!" The owner greeted as he called for his wife.

"—Nao-chan?" The woman peered beyond the curtain, she then went out when she recognized that it was definitely the Fuji matron's granddaughter.

Nao then gave them a warm smile, bowing to the couple in greeting. "It's nice to see you again—jiisanobaasan."

The girl told the store owners who were also her distant relatives. "We're here to pick up obaasan's parcel. I hope that it's now ready."

The store owner imitated the same gesture. "I'm happy to see you too, dear. My husband is now checking for it." The old lady then glanced to the individual behind Nao, returning to look at the girl with a playful gleam in her eyes quite similar to her grandmother.

"I see that you're with someone. Who might this young man be? Is he your boyfri—?"

Nao shook her head immediately in denial. Her face rubescent. "N-no, he's not, obaasan. He's here to help me pick up the parcel."

The elder nodded in understanding. "Alright, alright—I was just joking." She chuckled. "You know—Nao-chan—our grandson had told me that Wakatoshi was here yesterday. We've never seen that boy for a long time now—please send him our regards."

Nao brightened at the mention of the Shiratorizawa captain. "I will, obaasan. Toshi-kun told me that he will return right away after his business in Sendai. I'll make sure to tell him to come visit you two."

"That would be lovely dear—the two of you again—this brings back memories!" She clasped her hands in delight.

"Nana's order had arrived this morning. It's a good thing that it came right on time just before the festival." The elderly man was reading through the shop's logbook, confirming the order. He proceeded to hand the parcel to Tsukishima.

"Nao-chan, you need to write your signature here to confirm that the parcel has been received—and it's good to go."

Tsukishima held the box with both of his hands. It was not that heavy to carry. The middle blocker was silent while they were walking together back to the house.

This surprised Nao as she had thought that he would come up with another provoking remark. She then took a glimpse at the latter. He appeared to be really serious. 

He abruptly halted his steps. Nao noticed this and she looked over her shoulder.

"Tsukki—?"

"Nao—did you mean what you had said earlier?"

Nao scrunched her brows in confusion. To be honest, there were a lot of things that she had said.

What is he trying to—?

"Because if you do—then I'll try to be more likable..." His cheeks were tinted in a pinkish color.

Tsukishima walked in front of her. His amber orbs gazing with resolve and determination. He had been thinking about this for awhile now.

"—for you."

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 226 35
❤WHO IS READY FOR ANOTHER HAIKYUU STORY!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I EVER MADE SO HOPE YA LIKE IT❤
66K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
597K 17.2K 50
𓄹 ⌗ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔 𓂃 ! ❝ 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦...
449K 13.8K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...