SIDELINES; liam dunbar

By janiabeans

๐Ÿฅ โ› i see you loving on the sidelines, i think about it at the wrong times โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: moonee zhao-mccall ha... More

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. {moonee's return}
02. {kidnapping a freshman}
03. {lydia's fake party}
04. {the scrimmage}
05. {stuck in a well}
06. {canine distemper virus}
07. {scott's death}
08. {berserker battle}
09. {the new list}
10. {bonfire party}
11. {satomi's pack}
12. {moonee's goal}
13. {road trip}
14. {la iglesia}
15. {fully fledged wolf}
16. {heritage talk}
17. {understanding moonee}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
18. {senior scribe}
20. {tracy stewart}
21. {sinema club}
22. {dread doctors}
23. {suppressed memories}
24. {xan's jealousy}
25. {newest chimera}
26. {stolen sophmores}
27. {rescued by theo}
28. {mercury poisoning}
29. {the perigee-syzygy}
30. {conflict at the highschool}
31. {dark moonee}
32. {library clean-up]
33. {theo's pack}
34. {the demon wolf}
36. {eichen house}
37. {lie ability}
38. {finding mason}
39. {the beast of gevaudan}
40. {stargazing and kisses}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
41. {worst date ever}
42. {broken compass}
43. {who's stiles?}
44. {lacrosse captain}
45. {mr douglas' coughing fit}
46. {gwen's protection party}
47. {ghost rider attack}
48. {the k index}
49. {the not a train station}
50. {theo raeken returns}
51. {allison's death}
52. {i love you so much}
53. {liam can't ride a horse}
54. {new hair, new me}

19. {new girl}

4.1K 149 66
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

it was the first day of sophomore year; moonee and liam were perched on the mccall's porch - waiting for their ride. as they waited, liam filled her in on last night's events at the school.

"and why didn't scott tell me this himself?" moonee questioned as she rummaged through her backpack for a snack.

liam shrugged, "i thought he would've."

"he didn't." moonee said, "wait. you're seriously telling me theo raeken is back in town?"

"i guess, yeah." liam nodded, "bad past with him?"

"you could say that." moonee shrugged while handing liam an oats and honey granola bar.

"thanks. but go on..." liam urged.

"it's a long story." moonee dismissed.

"we've got time."

"you are so annoying." moonee rolled her eyes, "has anyone ever told you that?"

"you have." liam nodded, "multiple times."

"and don't ever forget that." moonee ordered. "what else happened with theo?"

"well... he's a werewolf and wants to be in scott's pack." liam added.

"he's a werewolf?" moonee asked, slightly taken aback.

"yeah." liam nodded.

"can't imagine that."

"you don't have to imagine. now i've answered your question, you should answer mine." liam stated.

"which is?" moonee asked.

"what happened with you and theo in the past?" liam queried.

"it's nothing, but-" moonee started.

the girl was cut off by the beeping of xan's car: a four-seater, silver ford focus. moonee grinned, got up to her feet and jogged over.

"hi, babe." xan greeted the girl through the rolled-down window.

liam watched as xan leant her head in through the space and xan kissed her cheek. the boy rolled his eyes, wondering how moonee was able to completely change around her girlfriend.

"morning, liam." xan waved at the younger boy, as moonee got into the passenger's seat.

"hello alexandra." liam gave her a salute while opening the back door, "thanks for the ride."

"no problem." xan said, flashing him a smile through the driver's mirror. "seat belts on?"

"yes, mum." moonee said in a mocking manner.

xan laughed and held her hands up in defence, "just checking."

liam slouched in his seat at the back, he knew this was going to be a long ride.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"thanks xan." moonee saluted her as liam stepped out the vehicle, "enjoy your free."

"thank you, see you at lunch?" xan asked from the driver's seat.

"yeah, of course." moonee nodded while waving to the girl.

once the two got to school, they immediately met up with francesca santiago and mason hewitt. mason had obtained a book of supernatural creatures and wouldn't stop talking about it.

"hi fran." moonee grinned, throwing her arms around the girl. although it had only been two days since she saw the girl, she missed her.

"good morning, moo." franchie smiled, "excited for the first day?"

"not at all." moonee shook her head before the bell rang.

"don't forget about your class after school." fran reminded the girl.

"that's today?" moonee moaned in a childish way.

"yep."

liam pulled his book out of his locker and the four began to walk to history.

"mason, you okay?" moonee questioned the other boy.

"yeah, this is the book i was telling you guys about. i got it from a rare book dealer in germany." mason began to ramble to them, "cost me two hundred bucks, but it was totally worth it."

"you spent two hundred on that?" moonee asked in disbelief. she felt guilty that mason was spending so much money on a problem that could be solved in a conversation. however, she knew liam had to be the one to tell him.

"he's been hung up on this stuff all summer." franchie sighed. she had been let in on the secret and felt sorry mason hadn't.

"you're still reading about this stuff?" liam asked his best friend, anxiously.

"i was attacked by an armour-plated giant wearing a bear skull- it left an impression." mason shot back.

"must've."

the boy paused in the middle of the corridors, "look, look, have you ever seen anything like this?"

the three paused and glanced at mason's book, it had a drawing of a berserker with many details around it.

"uh, no... never..."

"what is that?" franchie asked, genuinely.

"doesn't ring a bell." moonee lied.

"and then, there's this whole section about the nagual." mason continued, " have you ever heard of the name tex-cat-"

"tezcatlipoca." liam corrected him.

moonee glared at him, while mason and franchie looked quite shocked. liam looked up and saw the expression on moonee's face, "no. no, never heard of him. bye fran."

"have fun in geography." moonee waved to the girl.

"thank you." fran smiled sweetly before walking off to her class.

"take your seats, everyone." ken yukimura ordered as the trio entered the classroom.

mason took his usual seat beside liam, while moonee sat in front of the dunbar boy. she placed her thick textbook on the table, and turned to face the back.

liam glanced at who he was going to sit next to and his face fell, "oh... great."

moonee glanced over to see a tanned brunette, chewing bubblegum and blowing bubbles with it. liam clearly didn't want to sit beside the new girl, so he stood.

"liam... you're not gonna just stand there, are you?" their history teacher asked.

"maybe..."

"the whole semester?"

"maybe..." liam repeated, sheepishly.

"liam, have a seat." mr yukimura told him before turning back around.

"you're such a baby." moonee whispered to liam as he sat.

the boy sighed at her words. the second he sat down, he felt something on his jeans. liam slowly pulled his leg up, to see pink, sticky gum attached to his trousers.

moonee stifled a laugh while mason smiled. liam peered up at the girl he was sat beside and pulled a face of disgust. the girl gave him a proud smile, making him turn away.

"all right, welcome to history 103..." mr yukimura began.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"thank you, mr williams." the girl sighed as she opened the door.

"see you this time next week, guys." the science teacher said.

"sure." moonee groaned.

the second moonee stepped out of her extra psychology class, that she had been in for an hour and a bit, her phone began to ring.

"what do you want?" moonee hissed as she picked up her phone, "shouldn't you be stalking theo or something."

"i am." stiles whisper-yelled through the phone, "and i brought liam with me."

"okay..." moonee nodded, "so, what do you want?"

"we have a question." liam explained, "and i already know the answer, but stiles wants to make sure-"

"what colour is your girlfriend's hair?" stiles asked urgently.

"first of all, you know her name is xan. second-"

"moonee, just answer the question." liam cut her off.

"alright, don't wet yourself." moonee scoffed, "it's dark brown with hot pink and blonde streaks."

"i told you." liam hummed.

"why do you need to know?" moonee quizzed.

"don't worry, bye!" stiles quickly spoke.

"stiles?!" moonee asked.

stiles had ended the call, leaving moonee dumbfounded. she was confused on why the two boys had wanted to know the colour of alexandra's hair and why he had asked while stalking theo. she rolled her eyes and decided to interrogate the two boys the next time she saw them.

moonee continued to stroll down the hallway of her school, humming as she went. she made her way to the exit and before she could push the door open, she received a text.

MASON: R you still at the school?

moonee furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and pulled down the notification to reply.

MOON: yes, why?

MASON: Liam ditched me. Can you meet at busses?

MOON: On my way!
i didn't type that.

MASON: Sure.

moonee slid her phone into her pocket, she pushed the front door open and began walking around to the front of the school. once she saw the yellow busses, she could also see mason's figure.

"hey mase, what's up?"

"thanks for coming, moonee." mason sighed, "liam was suppose to meet me in the gym like two hours ago but never showed."

"oh, that's not good." moonee said. it sounded robotic the way she spoke, making it seem like she didn't care.

"you okay?"

"yeah." she nodded, "and i think liam is with stiles."

"oh."

"or not." moonee took back her words when she saw liam coming over to them.

"hey. hey, sorry i'm late." liam scrambled over to the two, panting as he ran. "moonee's here?"

"yes i am."

"oh no, you're not late- you missed it." mason sassed, "i worked out... for two hours."

"yeah, i know, i forgot." liam sighed, "and i'm gonna tell you why."

"moonee already said you were with stiles." mason shook his head.

"yes, but there's more to it." liam elaborated, "i'm gonna tell you a lot of things. a lot of hard-to-believe things. really hard to believe."

"do you really think you should be doing this in the school's parking lot?" moonee crossed her arms.

"moon-"

"there's a wolf..." mason spoke up, nudging moonee.

"yeah, i'm getting to that-"

"no..." moonee shook her head, her eyes on the black wolf with bright yellow eyes, standing near them.

"there's a wolf right behind you." mason stated.

liam slowly turned around to see the animal, "that's a wolf!"

"yeah, we established that." moonee cleared her throat.

the animal growled and the three began to sprint. they ran into the school, trying to get away from the predator, but it followed them. moonee was slightly confused about why liam was running away from the animal, but she assumed he didn't want to reveal his secret yet.

as they made it to the stairs, mason and moonee kept going but liam came to a stop - his trainers squeaking as he did. he turned around, his eyes glowing yellow too and roared in the wolf's face. it instantly stopped and cowered away.

mason and moonee slowly walked out from their hiding spot. "good job." moonee applauded.

"there's something i gotta tell you..." liam panted, his eyes on mason.

"you're a werewolf!" mason grinned.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

this is disgustingly not edited but i decided to post anyways because it's been so long. i will edit tomorrow after school xxo

update: ive edited it haha !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 549 24
(EDITING) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Liam Dunbar finds himself entangled with the youngest Stilinksi, who happens to be a witch alternative universe [ liam dunb...
490K 8.8K 48
in which indiana mccall, the younger sister of the true alpha in beacon hills, finds herself falling in love with a blue-eyed blond beta. x fem!oc se...
17.8K 587 13
โฅ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’•, ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š teen wolf, s4-? liam dunbar x fem!oc ยฉdunbarwp 20...